Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10904740 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
lancee:
The core holder of FO Share (Ignite investments & Commodities Limited) is looking to acquire additional 500,000 unit of FO shares from its current share holders.
The acquisition price is N66.00 per share, which translates to 301% premium to the closing price of FO shares as at 29th of August, 2019, FO closes at N16.45 per share.

Interested share holders' should kindly fill the page 23 & 24 of the attached Mandatory Take Over Form and send the filled acceptance form to us for processing.

Regards,
MorganCapital Securities Limited

What does this mean? Somebody to explain pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

My dear, this FO issue seems real! shocked
I saw the mail. We are to fill form and submit for take over/payment processing. Abi na my eyes dey deceive me ni?
The acquisition price is even 66.45.

grin ..Same me..was trying to compare it with the comment Oga Mendes said yesterday
I think its real..they re just about buying not that they ve bought and now informing us

Even if person no sell to them ...I think they have seen something at that price we re not seeing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
currentprice:

will reveal one next week, hope it can fall for two more day so as to buy below fairprice

grin grin grin

one more day fall to d share then vuuuuuuuuuuuuum

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
lancee:
grin ..Same me..was trying to compare it with the comment Oga Mendes said yesterday
I think its real
Even if person no sell to them ...I think they have seen something at that price we re not seeing
There is definitely more to this than we know cos they are willing to pay the 66naira.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

There is definitely more to this than we know cos they are willing to pay the 66naira.

Yeah ..u got it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

I think it's better to sell......guess Morgan Capital is one of the houses considered for the purchase.

How do they choose people to buy from? From the batalion of shareholders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
mcy bring ur tithe o, for this bear period u don cut nearly 20% on FO head

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
currentprice:
mcy bring ur tithe o, for this bear u don cut nearly 20% on FO head grin grin
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
How do they choose people to buy from? From the batalion of shareholders?
Oga, na Vetiva go answer you this one. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Oga, na Vetiva go answer you this one. My own be say make I quick fill form and send. grin

Did they give any qualification date?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Which kain yeye hammer come form for UACN when boys dey wait at below N4 junction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Did they give any qualification date?
Don't know yet. Maybe we'll get more info on it as time goes on. Everything they said was what lancee posted here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Princkez:
I saw this post and started picking FO...well only time will tell

Pick, Pick, Pick away... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Don't know yet. Maybe we'll get more info on it as time goes on.

I won't be surprised if the qualification date is long past
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Which kain Ojoro be this, why FO com close flat at 16.45. So it didnt meet change in price rules of block trade. Anyway, its good for some people to enter at low price on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Na tashere units I get o but na to say God just compensated me for my losses in transcorp, skye and few others ni. Chai! They almost send me go village. cheesy
CP you don hammer if it's true, lol.

i hate FO even when otedola was in charge cos numbers look fake

i just day play with numbers ni, i no expect any rumor. once some of my eyeing numbers look good and speaks with one or two bosses i dont joke with their opinion for confirmation to be sure am free from 333 then......

VV
V

currentprice:
Best stock that will likely shaken the mkt this year sighted .

unfortunate not in the regulated sectors like banking embarassed

bring out ur stone to break head if u like undecided

cc cadilac & co
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

I think it's better to sell......guess Morgan Capital is one of the houses considered for the purchase i.e. to purchase their clients shares.

It is a SEC requirement that when you buy out a majority shareholder, you must buy a certain amount from other holders that present their shares. How they arrived at just 500,000 units is what I don't know. They have a pool of over 400 million shares to buy 500,000 units from. Assuming 100 million holders validly apply and allocation is made pro rata, 500 units is what you'll get paid for if you hold 100,000 units of shares.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Well, it's possible but I believed they'll have their criteria for selection but they just published this week, it may just be for only those willing to sell till a certain date irrespective of when you purchase ...we'll get clearer picture later.

Don't get emotional about this FO issue.
For now, they are only buying 500,000 units which is very small.

No doubt about it ,FO is undervalued at current price but you can't predict those people.

NOTE: I am also in the bus with my tashere units as a gamble cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
currentprice:

them wan say pass weying we don predict

VV
V

grin grin grin

The numbers of the company will be going forward, the only concern is the dilution that will result from the merger with Ignite.

Even Bloomberg is underestimating their final year numbers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Redstar #4.05k
Upl #1.37k
Dangote sugar #9.00k
GSK #7.20k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Northeastern:

The numbers of the company will be going forward, the only concern is the dilution that will result from the merger with Ignite.

Even Bloomberg is underestimating their final year numbers

i agree

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Redstar #4.05k

Upl #1.37k

Dangote sugar #9.00k

GSK #7.20k

We still dey get passengers on this list
We dey wait for Zenith to reappear grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
2zona:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27462_U_B_A_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_AUGUST_2019.pdf

And I just bought UBA today... grin

It offers more value for me than GTB & Zenith.
Will look to add more units from here in coming months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Veecovee UACN is now back to the same level
Do you still want to sell Dangflour to buy it? grin grin grin

... sold some other stock and bought into it few dasys ago @ 5.10. Not know that it could hit 4.55, as it did yesterday. The market hard oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
stcool:

And I just bought UBA today... grin

It offers more value for me than GTB & Zenith.
Will look to add more units from here in coming months.
The Board of Directors, pursuant to the powers vested in it by the provisions of Section 379 of the Companies and Allied Matters
Act, 1990 (CAMA) of Nigeria, declared a dividend of N0.20k per share from the retained earnings account as at June 30, 2019.
This will be presented to shareholders for approval at the next Annual General Meeting. Payment of Dividend is subject to
applicable witholding tax
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Oga Pluto you wan buy?
Have you considered and compared the ROI on this stock with that of Zenith or GT? grin

... imagine!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
All things being equal, the final dividend of UBA will be 65kobo, Zenith N2.50 and GTB at N2.50. I prefer to accumulate more of UBA and Zenith. If I see GTBank at N20 and Zenith at N12. I will still buy Zenith.
veecovee:

... imagine!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) (4810) (4811) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Utalinmou, DeRuggedProf, 1jboi, kaykehin, ogoo4real, Bagwa, Princkez, ProphetUtuocha, lionshare, drotba(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.