Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907249 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4803) (4804) (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Stanbic IBTC to Pay Highest Interim Dividend in Banking Sector
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/29/stanbic-ibtc-to-pay-highest-interim-dividend-in-banking-sector/

This kind of news sha, ignoring the huge drop in profits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Having heard that otedola sold FO for N66, naturally, FO should have been on bid and should not be selling for less than N35 by now. This got me curious (I just hope that curiosity will not kill my cat grin) and ask;

who are those selling in multiple of thousands having heard the same information?

One thing I know is that TIME will vindicate the sellers and the buyers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ekuu Mkt o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
currentprice:
Ekuu Mkt o

grin grin grin

Ekuu the stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
meshpips:

Thanks so much bro.

I will stop posting here make e nor be like say I dey constitute "lizard"

Thanks again.

Thank u bro

abeg give boys stock pick alert na

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
kolaish:
Having heard that otedola sold FO for N66, naturally, FO should have been on bid and should not be selling for less than N35 by now. This got me curious (I just hope that curiosity will not kill my cat grin) and ask;

who are those selling in multiple of thousands having heard the same information?

One thing I know is that TIME will vindicate the sellers and the buyers.

it will do the bolded give it little time na. those bought at 66 no come count bridge

pple are just studing the ground to be sure whether or not BEAR still in town
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
OUR FORECAST PROFIT AGAINST THE ACTUAL FOR GUINNESS

Just saw the actual result for 2nd quarter for Guinness and our forecast (posted here on 1 August 2019).

Can you see how close they are?

I am no more sweating in this market!!! there is a reliable system to follow (Target Technical reports made up of fundamental and then technical timing)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
yok:

Just saw the actual result for 2nd quarter for Guinness and our forecast (posted here on 1 August 2019).

I am no more sweating in this market!!! there is a reliable system to follow (Target Technical reports made up of fundamental and then technical timing)

Someone is seeing the road Lol
No leave us behind o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
york city abeg show us d way o Target Technical reports made up of fundamental and then technical timing

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
pple that doesnt want zenith dividend are jumping out before the mark down

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/27446_GUINNESS_NIG_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_AUGUST_2019.pdf
N1.52 dividend
yok:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Heishere:
lol. Baba go beat up my boys jare...
E get some 'chest beating' wey person no dey try. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Uacn properties #0.88k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Could it be that CBN did not allow Access to declare Interim dividend? Just thinking; the result is supposed to be out. They were one of the first to have board meeting to approve their results.

If my theory is correct, could that be why MSCI is offloading? Still thinking oo; drop that stone grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
I have this bad premonition for Dow in October grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
I have this bad premonition for Dow in October grin

Only NIGERIA Stocks sir.

Na me dey catch defaulters now o!

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mcy56:

Agba, I think this new acquisition is going to increase their stake from 74.02% and not just 500k.
If they can buy at 66.25/share and own such high stake, with time FO price might be more than double of the currentprice cos they're out to make profit as well.
Just trying to get a picture of the whole thing.

"Ignite Investments holds 970,166,694 Ordinary Shares representing 74.02% equity stake in Forte Oil as at 24 June 2019. Ignite Investments hereby offers to purchase, subject to the terms and conditions described herein, all or part of such Qualifying Shareholder's registered holding of Ordinary Shares (as registered to such Qualifying Shareholder in the Register of Members of Forte Oil on the Qualification Date) subject to the following:

Though shall not be deceived. To me, what they have done is simply informing the public that they will be increasing their stake. Am sure they will return to the floor to purchase the stock at N16. On top offers wey dey avaialable, they will come and pay you N66.25.

The more you look, the less you see......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
meshpips:

Thanks so much bro.

I will stop posting here make e nor be like say I dey constitute "lizard"

Thanks again.

NSEMPA people, you can now enjoy your peace and quiet but please warn @northeastern to shut his trap lest I come back and stretch the profit margin even further.

You guys picked a fight with me in an area I am very very comfortable with. There is a lesson to be learnt from this:

LEARN TO PICK YOUR FIGHTS!

Nor drag matter follow crocodile enter inside water or else. . .

Thanks again @maryjames, you are a great guy/lady.

Enjoy your space people.

@northeastern, @northeastern, @northeastern how many times I call you? With your response I go know whether sense far from you.

Please come back. I like having you around....seriously. You have written some very good stuff as well. We don't have to agree with your style but will always scrutinize your recommendation just like i do with others. Don't gooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Stanbic IBTC to Pay Highest Interim Dividend in Banking Sector
https://businesspost.ng/2019/08/29/stanbic-ibtc-to-pay-highest-interim-dividend-in-banking-sector/

...they usually pay a final one that is not bad but the dividend yield is low somewhat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
owoblow77:
@meshpips: Please no let your updates take too much space ooo. some of us are using #2,000 phones o, and 100mb data. You don't need to seek validation from us na undecided. You're the best at what you do, gbefun!!! grin
Me mumbling to myself,''How do I raise money for FO before 9a.m.? undecided undecided undecided'' A lot of good depressed stocks to cherry pick, good dividend payouts cool zenith, OGG's caverton, Agba's ETI, Prof's UACN,Mcy56 Ikebe grin,etc

I beg, which one be Mcy ikebe o grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
CashDiMkpa:

Please come back. I like having you around....seriously. You have written some very good stuff as well. We don't have to agree with your style but will always scrutinize your recommendation just like i do with others. Don't gooooo
Yea, Even a dead clock is right at least twice in a day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
pluto09:

I beg, which one be Mcy ikebe o grin

The ikebe is mine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

The ikebe is mine

Oh I see grin
I thought there is a stock called Mcy ikebe grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
mendes911:

Though shall not be deceived. To me, what they have done is simply informing the public that they will be increasing their stake. Am sure they will return to the floor to purchase the stock at N16. On top offers wey dey avaialable, they will come and pay you N66.25.

The more you look, the less you see......
True talk sir, my own fear is even jumping on a stock at its peak of its popularity,if not that their Q2 fine small o.From my own perspective FO would have been better off without the news sef,all that is needed is just a confirmation from a decent Q3.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Anyway for the brave hearted ones enjoy your loot.strategy is strategy,Gain is gain.irrespective of how it comes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
pluto09:

Oh I see grin
I thought there is a stock called Mcy ikebe grin grin grin
Yes there is,and its presently on rights offer.But Agba just cleared all the offer grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
To all the FO fans, do your dd

Meanwhile Zenith and Gt are the toast of analysts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Northeastern:
To all the FO fans, do your dd

Meanwhile Zenith and Gt are the toast of analysts.

Abeg which site be this? How can I be receiving collated updates like this. I only get from meristem but with like 6 or 7 combined na d best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4803) (4804) (4805) (4806) (4807) (4808) (4809) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oloro29(m), ProphetUtuocha and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.