Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11073666 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2019
swilo:

Baba... Weekend bash. Going as you planned.... I will soon call Meshpips to use his analysis tool to drill into the matter so we can get to the bottom of this banter.

Bros,

I should use my TOOL to DRILL . . .

Today na Sunday o!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2019
bigjay01:

Regret ke? Me na loooong term I de dooo ooo. What of all the divs I have collected since? My UBA holdings is sitting on a very +ve position.

My old man is 83, he still has a lot of shares bought in the 70s.

I can preach a very good sermon on long term holding grin grin

Oga mi sir. I am shocked to hear this from you oo especially knowing that you earn in forex and your expenses are in pounds. I hope you are doing the true yield (in GBP) on your investment sha. If someone whose expenses is in Naira, i might decided not to reply but coming from a person in diaspora, we need to keep things in the right perspective.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2019
maishai:
Ova CP, @ what price will u start touching Dang Sugar......Or do I gently wait for November and start buying by then

What's the reply on this o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2019
THE NEXT SUPERNORMAL STOCK MIGHT HAVE BEEN SPOTTED. THE JOURNEY TO SUPERNORMAL GROWTH HAS STARTED WITH ACCESS BANK.
https://businessday.ng/markets/article/access-bank-positioned-for-leadership-as-banks-rake-in-n339bn-profits-in-h119/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2019
lmm4real:

What's the reply on this o.

CP & OGG answered this few pages back (N8.50) shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
THE NEXT SUPERNORMAL STOCK MIGHT HAVE BEEN SPOTTED. THE JOURNEY TO SUPERNORMAL GROWTH HAS STARTED WITH ACCESS BANK.
https://businessday.ng/markets/article/access-bank-positioned-for-leadership-as-banks-rake-in-n339bn-profits-in-h119/

MH? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Oga mi sir. I am shocked to hear this from you oo especially knowing that you earn in forex and your expenses are in pounds. I hope you are doing the true yield (in GBP) on your investment sha. If someone whose expenses is in Naira, i might decided not to reply but coming from a person in diaspora, we need to keep things in the right perspective.

To an extent you are right.

In 2007, I exchanged £1=N250 ish. Today £1=£440, this implies ~44% exchange loss.

I have a few shares bought in 2007 that have done more than 4 baggers.

I am currently holding Nascon I bought May and Aug 09 for an average of N3.50. No amount of xchange loss can wipe away all the baggers (for now anyway)
I am currently holding truck loads of NEM at an average of 56k.
etc

There are also a few not-so-good moves (aka school fees) Big treat, Oceanic, Multiverse, Chams, Dunlop and a few other insurance stocks

Dividend-paying long termers still pays (for me anyway)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

I don't think the next supernormal growth stock will come from banking sector.
Bank stocks move generally together.

I am tipping lafarge wapco and one or two insurance stocks that I don't want to mention now for exponential growth in price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Access on the watch list
-Cup and handle formation (on the daily); a sustained break above 7 is bullish
-daily candle trading above the cloud, significant departure from the trend
-Weekly candle breaking into the cloud
-RSI on the three time frames, sustained higher high

Strong buy grin

Disclosure; I have no portfolio in the market at the moment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
pluto09:

I don't think the next supernormal growth stock will come from banking sector.
Bank stocks move generally together.

I am tipping lafarge wapco and one or two insurance stocks that I don't want to mention now for exponential growth in price.

Mention them; if u come mention after buying it's monkey hunting grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
bigjay01:

To an extent you are right.

In 2007, I exchanged £1=N250 ish. Today £1=£440, this implies ~44% exchange loss.

I have a few shares bought in 2007 that have done more than 4 baggers.

I am currently holding Nascon I bought May and Aug 09 for an average of N3.50. No amount of xchange loss can wipe away all the baggers (for now anyway)
I am currently holding truck loads of NEM at an average of 56k.
etc

There are also a few not-so-good moves (aka school fees) Big treat, Oceanic, Multiverse, Chams, Dunlop and a few other insurance stocks

Dividend-paying long termers still pays (for me anyway)

Respect sir. Thanks for the explanation. You are absolutely right on the compounded returns, it beats devaluation since devaluation is not a yearly thing while dividend is a yearly thing compounded over time. When i grow up, i wanna be like you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Access on the watch list
-Cup and handle formation (on the daily); a sustained break above 7 is bullish
-daily candle trading above the cloud, significant departure from the trend
-Weekly candle breaking into the cloud
-RSI on the three time frames, sustained higher high

Strong buy grin

Disclosure; I have no portfolio in the market at the moment

Tuale sir. The TA expert, Fxuser reloaded. No be only woman and double bottom my oga sabi .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Tuale sir. The TA expert, Fxuser reloaded. No be only woman and double bottom my oga sabi .

Catching stock bottoms is sweet though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jejebabaa:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jejebabaa:

I was once a strong critic of Wigwe, however he has proved doubters wrong.
The post merger activities of access bank has already spelt a doom for FirstBank and GT bank with respect to depositor funds. The two banks saw a decline in depositors money while access bank now has the largest depositors fund in Nigeria.Also made the highest profit on core banking profit (nterest collection).
Access is going to strike the banking industry like a Tsunami.
I couldn't help but I had to use a borrowed crystal ball to forecast the imminent exponential growth prospects of this bank that will soon trade at the current market price of Zenith bank.
Watch out for more magic from. Mr. Wigwe and his team.
A strong buy for me based on post merger corporate action.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
onegentleguy:
With the just released H1 2019 result from ACCESS BANK(which majorly inculcated the risk-adjusted impact of asset deterioration from the merger with diamond), it will be BEST to seriously consider having ACCESS in ones investment portfolio now.(if u are yet to do that)

At 1st glance, the H1 financial print shows an all-touching boost accross all revenue and earnings line with a pointer to margins growing at a faster rate than EM at the back of an improving AsQ and AsY.

One thing that impresses me, is the current ACCRUALS RATIO(an analytical tool that aims to gauge the persistence and sustainability of a coys earnings setting aside the risk of a possible manipulation). ...which is especially useful for companies that have just expanded, following from an organic/inorganic growth or have merged/acquired an asset with a perceived low quality.
With ACCESS, current accruals ratio(both from a cashflow and balance sheet perspective) is HEALTHY.

Other KEY financial indicators also paints of a grossly underpriced asset.
Raking off all feasible risk and assuming zero growth to YE, I have a FVE of N15.7 for ACCESS. ...and quite frankly, that would be me been extremely cautious with valuation.

The same can also be said of fellow 1st tier peers, UBA and ZENITH. ...and tier 2 fellows FCMB and FIDELITY.

CAVEAT: This is no license to any sought of recommendation. ...due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.
My advise: Pls kindly follow ur instinct.
Godlylifeoneart:

I was once a strong critic of Wigwe, however he has proved doubters wrong.
The post merger activities of access bank has already spelt a doom for FirstBank and GT bank with respect to depositor funds. The two banks saw a decline in depositors money while access bank now has the largest depositors fund in Nigeria.Also made the highest profit on core banking profit (nterest collection).
Access is going to strike the banking industry like a Tsunami.
I couldn't help but I had to use a borrowed crystal ball to forecast the imminent exponential growth prospects of this bank that will soon trade at the current market price of Zenith bank.
Watch out for more magic from. Mr. Wigwe and his team.
A strong buy for me based on post merger corporate action.

For those wondering why ACCESS BANK is currently a better bet than UBA, this post right here(from @ Godlylifeoneart) can well be a clue to the reason.
...there are also a few other reasons though.
One of which, I had highlighted earlier with the thing about ACCRUALS RATIO.(refer to the post above)

At least 9 very pivotal indicators from its H1 financial print are all pointing to the fact that ACCESS will go places.(ROI adjusting for risk)

Like I said before, BEST to KEY into ACCESS now !!
A word, they say...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
onegentleguy:

For those wondering why ACCESS BANK is currently a better bet than UBA, this post right here(from @ Godlylifeoneart) can well be a clue to the reason.
...there are also a few other reasons though.
One of which, I had highlighted earlier with the thing about ACCRUALS RATIO.(refer to the post above)

At least 9 very pivotal indicators from its H1 financial print are all pointing to the fact that ACCESS will go places.(ROI adjusting for risk)

Like I said before, BEST to KEY into ACCESS now !!
A word, they say...

I am really impressed by access bank. H1 result showed those guys have been able to manage the combined entity well.
NPL is well under control, CAR is robust and customers deposit is super good.
Going forward access is positioned to be a front runner but beating zenith and GTB in quoted price will be tough if not impossible...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Mention them; if u come mention after buying it's monkey hunting grin

When you mention the ones you want to buy I will mention the other one.. cheesy cheesy. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
pluto09:

When you mention the ones you want to buy I will mention the other one.. cheesy cheesy. grin grin

November still far
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
pluto09:

I am really impressed by access bank. H1 result showed those guys have been able to manage the combined entity well.
NPL is well under control, CAR is robust and customers deposit is super good.
Going forward access is positioned to be a front runner but beating zenith and GTB in quoted price will be tough if not impossible...

At their current market prices; UBA is good, ACCESS is better, but ZENITH still remains the BEST for us !!

In the tier 2 space, both FCMB and FIDELITY are great.

Salah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
onegentleguy:

At their current market prices; UBA is good, ACCESS is better, but ZENITH still remains the BEST for us !!

In the tier 2 space, both FCMB and FIDELITY are great.

Salah.

I concur grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

November still far

Yes now, I will also buy in November....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Valueinvestor:
I dont even know which "stock " i should pick now, either Yariya or Mcy56.Both of them seem to be on full bid . grin grin

But on a lighter mood, life is too short to be engaging yourselves in this kind of acts.Both of you have been great contributors to this thread,although with different views and approaches towards stocks (i personally have benefitted from both parties)

We cant all have the same views or strategy,while i have observed,a lot of value investors here,there are also, growth investors,momentum investors,speculators,and even spiritual investors here.The bottom line is ensure your strategy is making money for you and never force anyone to adopt your strategy.

Stock investment should be fun and more like playing a game,what we try to do here is just trying to outsmart ourselves, through different strategies,patience,greed ,fear,and learning from mistakes.

PLEASE LET'S LEARN TO TOLERATE EACHOTHER.

Pst veecovee we no see you now o,this is when we need you,evangelism begins at home. grin

Oga Loco hope you have seen Zenith Alert.

My brother, women wahala pass me ooo.

Some can speak in tongue now and fight in next 1hr.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
pluto09:

Yes now, I will also buy in November....

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
veecovee:

My brother, women wahala pass me ooo.

Some can speak in tongue now and fight in next 1hr.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
In as much as i like the way some of these banks are being managed,and the great potentials in them(av got quite a number of them in my portfolio too),it is however important to note that several other factors determine price movement/stagnation.Churning out good results and even good dividend payout ratio,may not neccesarily, determine any significant price movement.In this kind of our country,a single reform can really shake that table o,(banking sector),It is therefore important not to have a portfolio not too concentrated in a particular sector(especially banking, cos that sector is really looking tempting for now,infact all the recommendations, from OGG are on point.)
Diversifying a little would not be a bad idea,we may also look into other stocks in other sectors, Dangcem,nahco,conoil,caverton,cap,Aiico,redstarex,uacn,cadbury,vitafoam are also looking attractive,if purchased at a bargain.Having a mix will be a good hedge.

CAUTION :This information is strictly for the consumption of the people in my constituency(we the newbies), all the Ogas are exonorated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
I remember Stcool mentioned a management reshuffle in Chams. Confirmed it with the replacement of the MD with a young fin-tech guy. I would like to know what their new business direction, goal and strategy is? Any info on this will be welcomed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2019

2 years from now access will be trading above 20 naira
grin grin grin not a dream oo I’m just seeing things lol

My comment early this year.. and it will happen!.
When everyone said they swallowed snake.. I was sure they swallowed vitamin A, B,C-Z.
Diamond failed because dozie.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
rebekah2011:
Which Direction will Access go for now than UP? It will first be pumped but it will later find its level. UBA better in my view.

Hope say you dey inside the bus oga grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
swilo:

International grudge or is it intercontinental beef?

I miss the Yayi in you o. That peace loving, fun loving, easy going lady that was adorned with diamonds as a result of her prayer, patience and resilience. I want to challenge you and Mcy to argue more, but this time constructively to spot a stock that can produce diamond gains again abeg.

#bringbackouryayira

Go and buy back your transcorp because I’ve started sneezing.. LMAO !.. tho yet to see it in my dream but so far 20 sneezes each 1 million naira
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Abeg my people make una no laff me o. Wetin be companies "CAR" wey everybody just dey talk here. What is the full meaning make me dey flow na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4831) (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, megawealth01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.