Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11083520 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2019
onegentleguy:

Then u need to immediately get accross to ur broker. ...they will in turn check with ur CHN to see where the issue lies.
U should've done that before now though.

Good luck !!
Same here yet to reflect, I have been to my broking firm and even contacted united securities but they told me they are looking into it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2019
TraDeRR:

So is the diamond shares still showing?
No longer showing but access not reflecting as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2019
nofundforme:
Abeg my people make una no laff me o. Wetin be companies "CAR" wey everybody just dey talk here. What is the full meaning make me dey flow na.

When Shoprite was looted, the book section was not touched, so I heard..... grin

I believe if the looting was legal, you would have looted the book section.... grin

Prove it!

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/capitaladequacyratio.asp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2019
nofundforme:
Abeg my people make una no laff me o. Wetin be companies "CAR" wey everybody just dey talk here. What is the full meaning make me dey flow na.

CAR(an acronym for capital adequacy ratio, also known as capital asset ratio) is the % ratio of a banks qualifying capital against its exposure to credit risk.
...more like a way to guage what proportion of a banks total capital is at risk.
It's a sought of benchmark used by the regulator(CBN) to ensure that a banks credit exposure can absorb a certain amount of risk without compromising its capital requirements.

Assuming u own a bank where CAR estimates @ 30%.
It means that ur banks credit risk exposure is 30% of ur qualifying capital position(liabilities)
By extrapolation, for every N1 that ur bank gets(deposit pool and/or investment inputs), u are @ risk of 'losing' 30k from it.
In retrospect, the lower the CAR, the higher ur exposure to risk... and the closer u'll be to perhaps going under.
Which is why the apex body(CBN) tries to regulate it to ensure the safety of depositors and by extension, shareholders funds.

In principle, a good CAR helps to put a check on NPL(non-performing loans) while assuming a good liquidity level.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

When Shoprite was looted, the book section was not touched, so I heard..... grin

I believe if the looting was legal, you would have looted the book section.... grin

Prove it!

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/capitaladequacyratio.asp

Lol... legal looting ke. many of them just took d opportunity to loot ni.

imagine asking one of them what happen and he said they kill one xenophobia igbo guy in south african

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2019
@ OGG,

Do you have any information about aiico proposed capital raising exercise that was approved last year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2019
STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 9 SEPT 2019

OANDO was one of the stocks bought by MSCI last week, the equity has triggered a buy in our indicator, this is a short term play our entry is around NGN3.96 while we are to exit at NGN4.80.

Seems bears are now confused by our prayer warriors smiley

There is high probability that this week will end on the bullish side. All things being equal there is about 70% probability that this Monday will make people smile in the market.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2019
currentprice:

Lol... legal looting ke. many of them just took d opportunity to loot ni.

imagine asking one of them what happen and he said they kill one xenophobia igbo guy in south african

grin grin grin

Dont kill me this morning.... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2019
pluto09:

@ OGG,

Do you have any information about aiico proposed capital raising exercise that was approved last year?

No my dear !!

But u are a person of wisdom associating along that line. wink cheesy grin
Real money will be made by those who can exercise a bit of patience until the time of reckoning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
onegentleguy:

No my dear !!

But u are a person of wisdom associating along that direction. wink cheesy grin
Real money will be made by those who can exercise a bit of patience until the time of reckoning.

How I just wish that aiico will be more efficient in assets utilisation and show more consistency grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Good morning Team UACN. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2019
see gtb volume early in thy morning

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2019
currentprice:
see gtb volume early in thy morning

grin grin grin grin grin grin

over 3B
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2019
somebody just swallowed 90million units of gtb without drinking water?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
Where is Agba? I thought he said he would only lift the mattress in Nov
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2019
Mpeace:
immediately I saw that whale,agba and oracle came to mind.the mattress gangs!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2019
OakPearl:
Good morning Team UACN. grin
Let's just keep riding our winners
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Mpeace:
Trust momentum traders at your own risk grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2019
...and the 'ploy' to shake out the 'weak hands' from the UACN house commences !!(as expected)
Some folks will leave now, but shall struggle hard to come back in later. cool cool

It is well !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Let's just keep riding our winners

It has paid the first batch of profit takers gloriously. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2019
OakPearl:

It has paid the first batch of profit takers gloriously. grin

You are right sir.GAIN is GAIN, Just that we love riding our winners
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2019
Valueinvestor:

You are right sir.GAIN is GAIN, Just that we love riding our winners

My brother enjoy your ride jare.
In a bear market like this, finding such rides no easy.
As for me, na landlord things for this one.
When ever there is a dip in price or sluggishness, I will accumulate more.
UACN is a new recruite amongst my dividend cash cow. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
onegentleguy:
...and the 'ploy' to shake out the 'weak hands' from the UACN house commences !!(as expected)
Some folks will leave now, but shall struggle hard to come back in later. cool cool

It is well !!

smiley i c
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
OakPearl:

My brother enjoy your ride jare.
In a bear market like this, finding such rides no easy.
As for me, na landlord things for this one.
When ever there is a dip in price or sluggishness, I will accumulate more.
UACN is a new recruite amongst my dividend cash cow. grin

smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
If not this bear ehhhhh, the kind run wey uacn for run no get rival.

Uac prop still on fullbid, and despite it's numbers, it might still reach N1.5. I know the way of that stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
veecovee:
If not this bear ehhhhh, the kind run wey uacn for run no get rival.

Uac prop still on fullbid, and despite it's numbers, it might still reach N1.5. I know the way of that stock.

Uacn may fall back to 4 naira or there about so that I can enter comfortably

As for that good for nothing uac-prop I will not go close to it except it falls to 60 kobo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Uchetoba:

As for that good for nothing uac-prop I will not go close to it except it falls to 60 kobo
this guy na old member,I dey suspect you!detectives oya
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
old OANDO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
phemmie06:

No longer showing but access not reflecting as well

Phemmie time to visit that broker of yours in person..
Morgan Capital forgot to convert/change my diamond to access but for the entire time my diamond bank shares were still showing.. i will go to access and be selling until when I got tired of seeing the name “diamond” in my portfolio.. I then sent an email to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
DOLLARTEX:

Lolz.. No kee me with laugh.. abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Uchetoba:

smiley uchetoba

(1) (2) (3) ... (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), ikemeze, Krisuba, cocolacec(m), gare2510(m), coinbrood, UchihaRagnar(f), emmasoft(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.