Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857778 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4877) (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Seems Nairaland increased their fonts already, the thing looks odd at the beginning like this but we'll get used to it wt time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2019
swilo:

Here I am, look no further. Just ensure it is cash cos I don't accept POS or transfer.

This is unbelievable.
You just passed on the chance to receive 1 unit of Arsenal shares! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 24 SEPT 2019
MSCI is still in the market, very little transaction on the buying side.

On the negative closure, no problem it was on very weak volume. We still expect a range/slightly bullish week.

Support for the week is still intact at 26912.74.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2019
yok:
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 24 SEPT 2019
MSCI is still in the market, very little transaction on the buying side.

On the negative closure, no problem it was on very weak volume. We still expect a range/slightly bullish week.

Support for the week is still intact at 26912.74.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

MSCI that will soon start selling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2019
bigjay01:
Has anyone ever successfully moved a portfoio from any broker to Morgan? Please let me know.

From FBNQuest to Morgan.. Yes, very easy but get ready for some talk-out grin
When I told my fbnquest accountant not to do what he’s trying to do, the man knew it’s already a lost battle and the transfer was successful within 3 days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
mendes911:

I don't know if profit is still there motive in the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mpeace:
I don't know if profit is still there motive in the market.

It depends!

If they are "dry cleaners" for drug cartels, then they should be raking in billions in profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
TraDeRR:

From FBNQuest to Morgan.. Yes, very easy but get ready for some talk-out grin
When I told my fbnquest accountant not to do what he’s trying to do, the man knew it’s already a lost battle and the transfer was successful within 3 days

Thanks, Madam Y
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
EKUU quiet time o

Lol.... see as pple just gentle cos of this little pullback

it normal na

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
currentprice:
EKUU quiet time o

Lol.... see as pple just gentle cos of this little pullback

it normal na

grin grin grin
Why is WAPCO not part of the pull back. Nse need to change the rule. Everybody must join pull back, so that pple will balance their portfolio now that salary is landing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mpeace:
Why is WAPCO not part of the pull back. Nse need to change the rule. Everybody must join pull back, so that pple will balance their portfolio now that salary is landing.

Are you convinced it's a pull back or continuation of the trend? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
waiting for UBA at N5.50.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
END of MONTH book balancing don't be caught in the CROSSFIRE! cool

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:
END of MONTH book balancing don't be caught in the CROSSFIRE! cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

Trust you! You must find one name to give am.

Octopus

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
aremso:

Trust you! You must find one name to give am.

Octopus

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Goodafternoon NSEMPA members.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
mendes911:

What is MSCI?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Coolcash1:
waiting for UBA at N5.50.... grin

The much better for me to accumulate more at month end. I want to buy all my UBA below N6 until Dec 2019 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
aremso:
Trust you! You must find one name to give am. Octopus
Lol. grin grin
If bull return tomorrow he might say they already concluded book balancing or find another term again. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
eziokwunwoko:
Goodafternoon NSEMPA members.
Lol. What's today's kwesion? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. grin grin
If bull return tomorrow he might say they already concluded book balancing or find another term again. grin

grin grin U sis Mcyllicious u sabi the game

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Dangote cement #154.00k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
lancee:
grin grin U sis Mcy u sabi the game
No be Peter again? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
TELL THE DOUBTING THOMASES TO READ THIS AND COUNT THEIR TEETH WITH
THEIR TONGUES. IT'S REALLY AMAZING HOW THESE EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE
SO FAST WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME ... BETWEEN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER.
THIS ONE IS YESTERDAY'S BREAKING NEWS. AND IN FACT, IT'S REALLY AMAZING
THAT IF YOU BLINK YOUR EYES ANOTHER ONE UNFOLDS.

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/25#82527383
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mcy56:

No be Peter again? grin grin

Na u oo..u no say we dey on the same page grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
locodemy:

@only 53kobo?
Oh.........better than delisting without any compensation.

Finally headed to Golgotha from vegetative immersion... grin
53k is final salt to injury.... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4877) (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), Ades1, Saybal(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.