Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10858551 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
veecovee:
TELL THE DOUBTING THOMASES TO READ THIS AND COUNT THEIR TEETH WITH
THEIR TONGUES. IT'S REALLY AMAZING HOW THESE EVENTS ARE TAKING PLACE
SO FAST WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME ... BETWEEN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER.
THIS ONE IS YESTERDAY'S BREAKING NEWS. AND IN FACT, IT'S REALLY AMAZING.
THAT IF YOU BLINK YOUR EYES ANOTHER ONE UNFOLDS.

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/25#82527383

Inviting Any One interested in becoming a witch to our Coven .

Welcome to Coven Life which is home to an online coven and a school that offers courses for novice and adept witches. For daily Divination and more advanced magickal information go to our website Witches of The Craft.

Coven Gatherings - Any Witch or Pagan are Welcome to attend. Please read Coven Gathering Guidelines before entering our chatroom. Thank you

Witchcraft for the 21st Century

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Witches:

Inviting Any One interested in becoming a witch to our Coven .

Welcome to Coven Life which is home to an online coven and a school that offers courses for novice and adept witches. For daily Divination and more advanced magickal information go to our website Witches of The Craft.

Coven Gatherings - Any Witch or Pagan are Welcome to attend. Please read Coven Gathering Guidelines before entering our chatroom. Thank you

Witchcraft for the 21st Century

Abeg help us bring GTB to N7.00, DANGCEM to N17.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Have Your Ever Ask Pastor veecovee to Bring FIDELITYBK To 0.50 K Before asking Us ?

Anything Victor Does . We can do Better .

Do have a Pleasant Evening .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Chaiii! The world is finished. This place is no longer fit for the bride of Christ to stay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
veecovee:
Chaiii! The world is finished. This place is no longer fit for the bride of Christ to stay

Really?
Witches should run into hiding from the saints of God, not vice versa sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
OakPearl:
Really?
Witches should run into hiding from the saints of God, not vice versa sir.
Think that guy's got to stop all that if it's play. Some things are not worth joking with.
If he's for real, then...... he might as well be getting people scared here....some things he said up there are scary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Everybody in NSEMPA will be fine las las, witches, wizards, demons, investors, prayer warriors etc

Sips cold fura d'nunu

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mcy56:

Think that guy's got to stop all that if it's play. Some things are not worth joking with.
If he's for real, then...... he might as well be getting people scared here....some things he said up there are scary.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
veecovee:

Finally we got someone to chase you away grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Is the daily bowing to the cloud?
We watch grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
We watch grin

The Pilot wants to move ahead and penetrate a Cumulus, the pilot cant risk a Nimbostratus.... grin
Look at that thinner cloud layer ahead, patience and turbulence will send many knocking at the cockpit door... grin
Hope when we get there, the weather does not change again.... grin
Nice Job and a very helpful insight from you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Most Valuable Stock: MTN Leads Dangote Cement by N205bn
https://businesspost.ng/2019/09/24/most-valuable-stock-mtn-leads-dangote-cement-by-n205bn/

Is Nigeria’s Fiscal Adjustment a Necessary Evil?
https://businesspost.ng/2019/09/24/is-nigerias-fiscal-adjustment-a-necessary-evil/

When is Forbes doing its next ranking?
This info is critical for my timing here..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
We watch grin

My Oga

we REALLY WATCH

i just hope the winter that is coming would not even be too cold for the WHITEWALKERS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Sanity check:

If I buy a stock at N1.55 and it goes down to N1.45, what is my loss in percentage?
If I buy another stock at N1.45 and it rises to N1.55, what is my gain in percentage?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

When is Forbes doing its next ranking?
This info is critical for my timing here..... grin

i think its February though not too sure

im also interested

Oga Dipoolowo should know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

The Pilot wants to move ahead and penetrate a Cumulus, the pilot cant risk a Nimbostratus.... grin
Look at that thinner cloud layer ahead, patience and turbulence will send many knocking at the cockpit door... grin
Hope when we get there, the weather does not change again.... grin
Nice Job and a very helpful insight from you.

DeRuggedProf:
Sanity check:

If I buy a stock at N1.55 and it goes down to N1.45, what is my loss in percentage?
If I buy another stock at N1.45 and it rises to N1.55, what is my gain in percentage?

Thanks in advance.

Linguistics With No Maths and You Think Ur Life can be BALANCED ? # TYPO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2019
Witches:

Linguistics With No Maths and You Think Ur Life can be BALANCE ?

You mean 'balanced'? grin grin grin
#Bike

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
Sanity check:

Thanks in advance.

Loss 6.5%
Gain 6.9%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2019
AG leventis..........the new carcass hotcake in town. cheesy
It will be hard to get this one below 35k in my opinion. We see how it goes sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2019
locodemy:
@only 53kobo? Oh.........better than delisting without any compensation.
Loco, that's 100% from close of trading session's price of xtyday.
You thought they should pay more than that? I believed they must have done their valuation as well as capitalize on the distress state of the company to price it cheaper.
This one caught people unaware. Abeg, anyone with eagle eye should start touch-lighting the next one oooo. grin

cc: Mpeace
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Harvestock01:

Loss 6.5%
Gain 6.9%

Why the difference, when the 'band' is same?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Mcy56:

You thought they should pay more than that? I believed they must have done their valuation as well as capitalize on the distress state of the company to price it cheaper.
This one caught people unaware. Abeg, anyone with eagle eye should start touch-lighting the next one oooo. grin

Go to the valley of dry bones and make your call.... grin
No kill me with laughter this early morning.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Mcy56:

Over 110million bids
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Both 6.45%

Same same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
Go to the valley of dry bones and make your call.... grin
No kill me with laughter this early morning.... grin grin grin
Lol. grin
Jamace and Mpeace will help us out. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2019
longlife20:
Over 110million bids
Over 150M now. So far, nobody is dropping any qty.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Mcy56:

Over 150M now. So far, nobody is dropping any qty.

I am smelling semovita too.... grin

CC: BBM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
I am smelling semovita too.... grin CC: BBM.
Lol. Guess someone analyzed it here and said Oba might not want to sell it..........but who knows, if he sees good offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

The power of denominator Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
The power of denominator Lol
Lol. One is 1.55 while the other is 1.45. grin
Agba yours might be different...........looking at it from different angle. grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (4878) (4879) (4880) (4881) (4882) (4883) (4884) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi, phemmie06(m), ernie4life(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.