Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10842753 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Better SELL now that the OVATION is LOUDEST 2moro might be LATE!
I agree with you. I am only following the momentum. Its still very high. Still moving like a crazy bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Thanks for this link.

Just confirmed my TIN and got Certificate on TIN via email.

Me too. Thank you Kolping
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kolping:
Banks to request for Tax Identification Number (TIN) before opening bank accounts for individuals, while existing account holders must provide their TIN to continue operating their accounts
How can one register? Is it different from the Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Toluway:

I agree with you. I am only following the momentum. Its still very high. Still moving like a crazy bull.

Oga Director, I hope it is not your retirement benefit you dey use play kalo-kalo ooohhh; cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aunty Janet may be lurking at the corner. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
Even at N5, it is a strong buy!
If it falls below, buy without pity/regret/fear It is at multi year low. More than 10 year low.
In fact somersault into the stock now!
@DeRuggedProf see this.
@OGG posted detailed analysis on it too. What do you think? smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Download your tax identification number (TIN) certificate from this website

https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/

You will need to supply your date of birth and BVN or National ID Number

Mcy56:

How can one register? Is it different from the Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
You're welcome
OBAGADAFFI:

Thanks for this link.

Just confirmed my TIN and got Certificate on TIN via email.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
You're welcome
arduino:

Me too. Thank you Kolping
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kolping:
You will need to supply your date of birth and BVN or National ID Number
I did but says can't be found. Reason I asked the question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kolping:

You will need to supply your date of birth and BVN or National ID Number.

. Na him be say banks go loose many informal customers be that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ovamboland:

This is not true, Nigerians generally don't have tax paying culture. All of the self employed people I have asked non of them pay any kind of government income tax or business profits tax.
Apart from some licences and fees to local government and payments to street toughs, protection money, omoonile, etc
. That one no be tax too? From Iyana ipaja to Ojuelegba u will see boys collecting money from danfo drivers. In a day some pay up to 2k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mcy56:

Too much greed is not good for your health. You may further be lucky anyway. grin

I love this kind of greed oo . few weeks ago, it was trading at 6.50. it's finally finding it's support at 7. it has touched 7.50 last week. Today was 7.35 before they push it back to 7.15.

something is about to happen. we are observing sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oh ok. Do you work for a company or organization in the private or public sector in Nigeria? If so, then your personal income tax should have been remitted to the state government in which your company is located.

You may have to contact the Joint Tax Board to find out why your TIN is not listed with them.

Mcy56:

I did but says can't be found. Reason I asked the question.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
NSE Index entering the 27k zone. Northward movement steady and sure. 28k by December should be a possibility.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kolping: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Well, it depends. FIRS will have to find a way to provide TIN for individuals not working in the formal sector of the economy in order to maintain their bank accounts.

yom2:
. Na him be say banks go loose many informal customers be that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Zenith Bank investors rightnow grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
PETERiCHY:
grin grin grin
That guy spoilt their show big time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
nna777:
I love this kind of greed oo . few weeks ago, it was trading at 6.50. it's finally finding it's support at 7. it has touched 7.50 last week. Today was 7.35 before they push it back to 7.15.
something is about to happen. we are observing sha grin grin grin
Oh sorry! I wrongly quoted you. I wanted to quote oga Toluway on his Cornerstone loot. ETI's party hasn't start yet. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Peter, you are wicked! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mcy56:

grin grin grin
That guy spoilt their show big time.

EFCC must have been holding him in the wrong cell..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Okay, it is your day Peter undecided

DeRuggedProf:

Peter, you are wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
EFCC must have been holding him in the wrong cell..... grin
Chai! That meme really described them. It's not easy to be seeing others checking their portfolio and smiling while they're in hopeville. grin
I just hope they'll be a part of this bull party before it ends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
sellydion:
Okay, it is your day Peter undecided
Boss na turn by turn, don't mind Peter. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mcy56:

Chai! That meme really described them. It's not easy to be seeing others checking their portfolio and smiling while they're in hopeville. grin
But y would someone have only zenith bank in their portfolio.For those with a concentrated portfolio with the only zenith bank,yes they should be worried,but for those with a well diversified/balanced portfolio, the joy of other stocks doing well will surely overwhelm that of lagging zenith.Zenithbank time will surely come, cos WINNERS ROTATE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
The reason why someone will have only a stock like Zenith, Gtbank, Uba, Dangote Cement etc in their portfolio is simple. Stock investment is not guesswork, it requires weeks, sometimes months of deep study and you want to get in at the right time and price. Please do not also forget that we all have different reasons why we invest in the market. If you have mastered the art of being patient when you see a stock that has 15 to 20% dividend yield and you can ride it out for the next 12 or 18 or even 24months. Why will you bother wasting time jumping up and down? I remember once that I entered Zenith at N13 and I believed that it was destined for above N30. It eventually hit N34 but I sold out too early. If I have N100m today. I am just going to put it just on 1 stock. And it is Zenith Bank.
Valueinvestor:

But y would someone have only zenith bank in their portfolio.For those with a concentrated portfolio with the only zenith bank,yes they should be worried,but for those with a well diversified/balanced portfolio, the joy of other stocks doing well will surely overwhelm that of lagging zenith.Zenithbank time will surely come, cos WINNERS ROTATE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Valueinvestor:

I held zenith for 2.5 years.If not dividend,I for loose heavily.Others can continue to hold,For Loco,I don port not to come back again.Looking the way of Wapco,wapco,wapco and wapco.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oga Loco, it is not every time one will be in the market oooo. Your big hit in some stocks have managed to cover up for you but it is not everytime one is lucky in the stock market oooo. Just watch your back carefully.
locodemy:

I held zenith for 2.5 years.If not dividend,I for loose heavily.Others can continue to hold,For Loco,I don port not to come back again.Looking the way of Wapco,wapco,wapco and wapco.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mcy56:

I taya for this Zee , thinkin of reducing my stake ...b4 my strategy was my profit must be same or more than the div expecting ..Got in at 17.70 my profit not up to the div expecting..other zee account na 19.80 @ small loss

I go see how next week will be like .. Maybe I fit pump more to fcmb /fidel
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
If I have cash, I will just be buying PZ and Unilever and be waiting for the big news
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
rebekah2011:
If I have cash, I will just be buying PZ and Unilever and be waiting for the big news

i can love the words of rebekah cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mcy56:

Boss na turn by turn, don't mind Peter. grin

Peter is here to distract people.
The guy adds no value to this thread. grin
Imagine chairman of union diagnostics and oando mocking zenith bank. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
What's your holding period?
lancee:

I taya for this Zee , thinkin of reducing my stake ...b4 my strategy was my profit must be same or more than the div expecting ..Got in at 17.70 my profit not up to the div expecting..other zee account na 19.80 @ small loss

I go see how next week will be like .. Maybe I fit pump more to fcmb /fidel

(1) (2) (3) ... (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.