Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10842703 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
NB, Nestle, Dangote cement, MTN will start to add to the ministry soon. Watch that space.

Banks will always be bullish. Stay where you are.

I see a massive bullish ride. It should be very wicked! grin

Arhhh.....we go nowhere.
We are waiting Kia kia
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
What banks did was to stop at Ore to buy Gala and Lacacera.

Access is busy drinking Redbull for more energy grin

UBA is drinking Redbull and about to go for Oshogbo w....

GTB and Zenith may lead this bull unlike Access (seen last 2 weeks) . Watch that space. They have both gone on training with Usain Bolt grin

Don't discount the Tier 2 banks. Those ones are at one corner taking Oshogbo w....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
locodemy:

Arhhh.....we go nowhere.
We are waiting Kia kia

Las las, we go all smile while sleeping on our mattress.

We go ride this bull and finally use am do suya. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

GTB and Zenith may lead this bull unlike Access (seen last 2 weeks) . Watch that space. They have both gone on training with Usain Bolt grin

Don't discount the Tier 2 banks. Those ones are at one corner taking Oshogbo w....

FBN doesn't want to even slow down. That one has backpack filled with Redbull.

Jesu!

Perpetual motion machine of the first kind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
locodemy:

The guy enjoying good dividends in billions don begin abandon you and thereby making the free float shares more volatile.

Just take a good time and make a good research on why a profitable stock should be on sale for weeks/volume.

Access bank will beat zenith Bank in this coming financial year result.Quote me.

Easy sir loco grin
Access cannot beat zenith in this coming financial year in terms of profitability!
Price movement is a different ball game and so predicting it might be difficult but predicting company final year result after 3 quarters could be very easy and straight to the point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Most people are sitting on pretty good gains now

FBN: 66%+ gain

FCMB : 30%+ gain

Fidelity : 25%+ gain

UBA: 36% + gain

GTB: 17%+ gain

Access: 68% + gain

Zenith: 16%+ gain

3FUGAZ!

and market never grind beans o! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
UNILEVER SHOULD BE REVIEWED BY THE HOUSE

Good points.
What is your view and fear of Unilever

Now 5 years low
Most independent analysts placed Unilever on a hold.
Majority shareholders of the company give the status of too balanced to fall.
I think this company should be one of the listed companies that will recover in post bear economy.
A big opportunity for risk takers.
PE ratio 37.9
EPS.....0.46
DIV yield 8.4%
Still a leading force in the consumer goods sector.

If NB and Guinness could fall,there is no stock that is too balanced to fall.
The consumer goods sector is not looking good in the country and I can't see a turn around in the immediate future.
Those with good knowledge of TA will profit better from this kind of stock which are on downward trajectory.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2019

3FUGAZ!

and market never grind beans o!

Gaskiya ne.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Standardguy:

3FUGAZ!

and market never grind beans o!

Gaskiya ne.

You didn't quote me. You just copied my message. What is your intention?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

The Oracle has spoken! I salute Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=RabbiDoracle post=84286610]

Where were you when FCMB was selling at 1.6 for many weeks?

Though not bad but you can still hold. There should be continuation of the bullish run so you can cash out.

Oga mi R.. onifa that time I Dey buy Uba , Zee .. Access grin Neva thought abt it .. Na recently I made up my mind to go for it .. Thanks for the info .. Even if Na to cash out we go make some profit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

You didn't quote me. You just copied my message. What is your intention?

Sorry big bros, it was a silly mistake. You posted a fact I had to concur.with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
locodemy:

Once you sight cash(oxygen) in a company financials,there is no point watching your back carefully.Just accumulate with all strength.

If fide/fcmb can do 2.50 and wapco 17,I will cash out fide/fcmb for Wapco at 17.Ready to go 100% Wapco(portfolio) before financial year end.

E go pooo and e go vomit.

i agree.

am still bullish on this wapco grin if u are interested do something as soon as possible before too late/

wapco not moving now is warming up to do what ccnn did during 2017/18 bullish run. ccnn failed to move with the bull for weeks but overtaken all other stock that move first when she started her bullish run

you can ask oga pluto if i lie cheesy

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Standardguy:

cool

Enjoy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Standardguy:

The koko is that who bought around August and bought more as it was falling will be making so much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

3FUGAZ!

and market never grind beans o! grin
I am guilty on FBNH, FCMB, FIDELITY, ACCESS. I pray for light sentence Sir.
Pls make una temper justice with mercy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mpeace:
I am guilty on FBNH, FCMB, FIDELITY, ACCESS. I pray for light sentence Sir.
Pls make una temper justice with mercy.

Yet people will come on the forum and say if you make 10%, you should just sell off and run.I just laugh.

People who didn't take part in the biull are not happy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Yet people will come on the forum and say if you make 10%, you should just sell off and run.I just laugh.

People who didn't take part in the biull are not happy. grin

If I need 10% I will just do Tbills or fixed deposit. Ayam interested in 100% and above, if it doesn't, come then 50%. Too much left to achieve.
no time to check time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mpeace:
If I need 10% I will just do Tbills or fixed deposit. Ayam interested in 100% and above, if it doesn't, come then 50%. Too much left to achieve.
no time to check time.

And that was just in less than 3 month. grin

Soon MMM people will hear it and enter. Their shirts will be torn afterwards grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
otokx:
How will this trending news affect the stock market? it appears some Nigerian banks have weak internal controls. Does anyone know the bankers of Air Peace?

FIDELITY & FBHN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
PETERiCHY:

Fidelity Bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
The United States authorities have frozen about $14.2 million in bank accounts linked to companies registered by Allen Onyema, the chairman of Air Peace Limited.

Mr Onyema and Ejiroghene Eghagha, Air Peace’s head of finance and administration, were recently indicted for alleged money laundering and bank fraud in the United States.

Both suspects strongly deny the allegations and said they looked forward to proving their innocence in court.

The charges were first made public by the United States Department of Justice on Friday night. Shortly after the announcement, PREMIUM TIMES exclusively obtained the full detail of Mr Onyema’s indictment, which was not made public by the U.S. Department of Justice.

The charges said Mr Onyema used several companies he set up in the U.S. to launder funds and commit bank fraud through issuance of counterfeit letters of credit.

Some of the companies’ bank accounts in the U.S. and Canada had been frozen with their substantial balances as part of the investigation, court documents showed.

The documents showed that $4,017,852.51 was seized from JP Morgan Chase Bank account number ending in 5512 held in the name of Springfield Aviation Company, LLC.

Another $4,593,842.05 held in Bank of Montreal with account number ending 7523 in the name of Springfield Aviation Inc. was also seized.

American government also traced and seized $5,634,842.04 held in Bank of Montreal with account number ending in 515 in the name of Bluestream Aero Services, Inc.

American law enforcement authorities indicated in the charge document that efforts had commenced to secure final forfeitures of the funds.

Mr Onyema did not return PREMIUM TIMES’ calls and text messages seeking comments about the seizures.

In an earlier statement Saturday, Mr Onyema said he was innocent.

“As the press statement clearly stated, these are indictment (sic) that only contains charges,” the statement said.

“I am innocent of all charges and the US government will find no dirt on me because I have never conducted business with any illegalities.

“Be rest assured that I also have my lawyers on this and these mere allegations will be refuted. I never laundered money in my life, neither have I committed bank fraud anywhere in the world. Every Kobo I transferred to the US for aircraft purchase went through the Central Bank of Nigeria LC regime and all were used for the same purpose.

“The American companies that received the funds are still in business. I never took a penny from any US bank or Nigerian bank. I am willing to defend my innocence

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364787-alleged-fraud-u-s-seizes-14-million-in-bank-accounts-linked-to-allen-onyema.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

The koko is that who bought around August and bought more as it was falling will be making so much.

Yes big bros. This market is NOT for the impatient. I am a one stock man (a stock that can pay me dividend in the worst case scenario). I buy from September to November and cash out in January. Even if the bulls or the bears are on rampage I don't sell until January . It has worked for me for some years now with unimaginable profits.

It is advisable to enter the market, buy a good stock or stocks with good financials and forget it till January. Moving from one stock to another this period only reduces profit, increases regrets as well as discouragement when others are profiting. I just buy, leave it and pray as only God knows the stock that will rally the most during the xmas rally/January effect. It might even be Zenith though I don't have it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
locodemy:
And you sold some units of chams today..........
No mind Oracle.He thinks you are not making it.......
I just feel like replying on this, I actually didn't sell the day you mentioned but a previous day because I know what someone else might be looking for, so she/he can use to insult/attack me.
I knowingly didn't mention it, but the thing is, I sold qty that's more than the qty traded for that day you referred to.
Truth is, I'm not in competition with anyone here, I just do my things.

NB: Not in any way referring to Oga Oracle. He wouldn't descend so low to think of such things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mcy56:

I just feel like replying on this, I actually didn't sell the day you mentioned but a previous day because I know what someone else might be looking for.
I knowingly didn't mention it, but the thing is, I sold qty that's more than the qty traded for that day you referred to.
Truth is, I'm not in competition with anyone here, I just do my things. I care less about what anyone thinks of me, especially if it's negativity inclined, after-all it's a faceless forum.
Like I said, I just feel like saying this.

You shouldn't be angry Mcy.

Using you as an SI unit wasn't to make you upset but I just saw a pattern which I used jokingly.

In SMN there was this guy that comes and say he only bought 2,000 units. His name is afolabi. He became the SI unit of quantity of stock. That is why you hear people on this thread say: "let me go and buy my afolabi units "

While I will admit that you are really trying to enter into the market and learn stock investment, you should also learn the patience that goes with the game. You don't plant a seed in a soil and then till it everyday to check if it is growing. If it is not growing, you transplant it. The seed won't grow that way!

I started like you. When I started stock investment, I believed that stock investment has to do with buying cheap cheap stocks(like insurance) and waiting it out. My dear, some cheap cheap stocks will wreck you. I had to hold stocks for years without it adding 1kobo. No dividend, no appreciation. Nothing as painful as that. I was moving from stocks to stocks. I paid better school fees.

Afterwards, I started reading books, developing strategies, mastering my emotions (fear and greed) and watching behaviour of the market. It was then I discovered the bingo and the potbellied man! I am that bingo. Very patient!

I am admonishing you to always control your emotions. Don't panic! So long as you bought good stocks so low, just relax and stay where it will either vomit or poo. You can't go wrong if you stay in that arena.

Your instinct gives you great picks but you don't have the patience to stay. Learn it.

Most of the guys you see here were all on SMN and they know the rules and understand controlling emotions. I want same for you.

Apologies if making jokes with you offended you. But you need to see criticism from a different angle. It means there is something you aren't doing well despite making wonderful picks (like your FCMB at 1.6, FBN at 6+ and you sold in a panic).

Last advice, always use the money you know you do not have immediate use for. Don't use feeding money, school fees, rent, other bills to buy stock.

There is a strategy in every game. If you know yours doesn't give you the winnings, try and change it.

Bon weekend!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oga @RabbiDoracle I wasn't in any way referring to you or offended at all. Your jokes were just what they were, JOKES with learning points. Believed Loco was joking too. I replied jokingly that day........but on a second thought I felt I should just mention it cos not all are sane on this thread. My mention has nothing to do with your jokes at all. Thanks for your good words and advice sir. Well appreciated.
Good to know you had your rough/inexperienced times too. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Chai! My boss Oracle did not understand my parables. Pls don't be offended sir. You're just coincidentally caught up in the quote but your jokes, albeit, "truth of the matter" wasn't even in the picture at all.
It's only one person Im sure can decode my comment. It's well. smiley
@All, do have a wonderful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mcy56:
Chai! My boss Oracle did not understand my parables. Pls don't be offended sir. You're just coincidentally caught up in the quote but your jokes, albeit, "truth of the matter" wasn't even in the picture at all.
It's only one person Im sure can decode my comment, M** It's well. smiley
@All, do have a wonderful weekend.

No wahala.

Trade and invest safe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Nice one!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Chibuking81:

ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, UBA, ZENITH and GTB, you just mentioned are NSE poverty bulldozer, money making/minting machine . If you are still poor in this forum and you are not lazy but hard working and you have money in your hand. Look for above mentioned stock and fix your money now and leave it for at least 9 months. You can as well be making your monthly contribution on them, at this their give away price.

Between now and next 9 months get ready to add value to your worth, those in poor stage, with that they have invested, they will leave poor line at least to average stage, thousandnaire will become millionaire, millionaire to multimillionaire/ billionaire, because almost all the mentioned stocks will give you bonus of more than #1 for every #1 you invested on their current price, on or before next 9 months. Meaning almost all the mention stocks will rise to above 100% from their current price.

We are in bonanza period, soon we shall be moving to money transformation period as well known as bonus period.
Bonanza to Bonus
( The above was posted on June 12, 2019. Nine months still counting, five months gone, four more months to go)

Good evening all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Zenith , Fidelity, FCMB and GTB will welcome January to March bull. They are just resting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
[sub][/sub]
currentprice:

i agree.

am still bullish on this wapco grin if u are interested do something as soon as possible before too late/

wapco not moving now is warming up to do what ccnn did during 2017/18 bullish run. ccnn failed to move with the bull for weeks but overtaken all other stock that move first when she started her bullish run

you can ask oga pluto if i lie cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Noted sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m), Agbalowomeri and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.