Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896681 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:
GT on the move ......
Zee: The big guy is still in the market.....

I think so o ..waiting till the end of mkt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
nna777:
UACN, NEIMETH, grin grin grin
finally penny stock WAPIC has joined the insurance bull
You're just lucky with these your picks. grin
Don't forget to pay your tithe and dont be too greedy. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:
Fcmb/Fide......bull relaxing and busy taking energy drink...
The Elephant is lazy today, waiting for hot money, maybe they are stuck in traffic on their way to Customs Street..... grin

There relaxation too much, are they lazy ni? angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:
Forte Oil
AGM: 17 Dec, 2019
Change of Name: Name to be changed from Forte oil to Ardova Plc.
500k Take Over Offer closes today 25th Nov 2019.
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/28307_FORTE_OIL_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_NOVEMBER_2019.pdf

Pastor Veecovee did you eventually fill the form and submit?

Morgan told me ... the buyers didnt make the purchase of the 500,000 public any more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
akinssan:
There relaxation too much, are they lazy ni? angry
You too can help their ministry nah. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
veecovee:
Morgan told me ... the buyers didnt make the purchase of the 500,000 public any more.
Oh, okay. The qty is even too small.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:

Oh, okay. The qty is even too small.

... have u gone through the lines they sent to NSE

Make I no hear story on top my little units ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:

You're just lucky with these your picks. grin
Don't forget to pay your tithe and dont be too greedy. tongue

For the first 2, it was based on analysis here that I picked. WAPIC was actually an error which is paying off.

Wanted to buy WEMA, until now I don't know how I ended up buying WAPIC. was using my phone that day.

Who am I paying the tithe to sef ? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
nna777:
For the first 2, it was based on analysis here that I picked. WAPIC was actually an error which is paying off.
Wanted to buy WEMA, until now I don't know how I ended up buying WAPIC. was using my phone that day.
Who am I paying the tithe to sef ? grin grin grin
Lol. You're paying to Pastor Vee and buying 33, oh sorry, red wine for the analysts. grin
Wapic has been trading on range for a long time now btw 34k-40k.
Let's hope it breaks the barrier, if not you plan your exit carefully/timely.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
veecovee:
... have u gone through the lines they sent to NSE
Make I no hear story on top my little units ooo
Pastor which line?
Nothing will happen to your units if you dont sell to them or sell on the exchange.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
NIGERIA IS AFFECTED THIS TIME ... WEEKLY NATURAL DISASTER UPDATE OF THE 3RD/LAST WEEK OF NOVEMBER 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/27#84349060
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
fxuser:
Pre mkt

Zenith
- trading abv prev week close (doji week , so +ve price action is d sig u want to see),
- also firms up support above N18.50 level)

#swingBuy

Dear fxuser is there a free website to follow what is happening at pre market? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. You're paying to Pastor Vee and buying 33, oh sorry, red wine for the analysts. grin

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:
Lasaco Assurance has been consistent with dividend payment for the past few years now.
A stock selling for 25k as at now paid 5k to shareholders for YE 2018.
Plan for Private Placement to 'strategic/selected investors' at 1.20k per share is ongoing.
Watching this one. Time will tell. smiley

Caveat: Not monkey hunting, just trying to get more details about it. tongue

Thanks for this info. Infact thanks for the many Infos you have been giving us so selflessly. Lasaco is attractive as a jijo candidate. I will do due diligence and do the needful. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
BAMOFIN1:
Thanks for this info. Infact thanks for the many Infos you have been giving us so selflessly. Lasaco is attractive as a jijo candidate. I will do due diligence and do the needful. Thanks again.
The bolded is very important sir.........DD. Make una no talk say na Mcy talk am. grin
Lasaco is one of the few good insurance stocks on the exchange but dont know why it's not sentimentally favoured.
Just wondering why Cornerstone is trading above its share price and that of Aiico, maybe due to insider or merger info sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Horus(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsWCcS178Pk

Caverton helicopters MD rings the closing bell at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
lancee:
I think so o ..waiting till the end of mkt
Lancee, the guy sold codedly today again.
Must be Jim or someone next to him with that 'unending' volume. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mcy56:

"Yes he did drop ..the thing neva finnish since few weeks..Huge vol
Until he is done ..Zee still fit no move unless massive bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good afternoon,

I intend to buy a stock with intention to sell after dividend payment in April 2020 with less risk of capital depreciation. GTB comes to mind...
Is it okay to buy GTB at current price I will appreciate your response.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
I tire for the clone jIm grin

Mcy56:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
PETERiCHY:
UAC of Nigeria Plc closed at N7.60 in yesterday’s trading session on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), down 0.65%. Year to date, the stock is

Investors that have held the stock, in the last 5 years, have lost a key chunk of their holdings. In April 2014, the stock was trading at N53.78. Investors that have held since then, have thus lost over 85% of their holdings, in terms of share value.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/04/04/uac-of-nigeria-hits-10-year-low/amp/

Let me help someone's ministry if you know you know. grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS BETTER FOLLOW THE MONEY & DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!

*ThE OcToPuS*

We have finally help push this UACN ministry forward from N6:50k to N7:30k

OGG is happy smiley
AGBA is happy smiley
LOCO is happy smiley
We are all happy smiley
Except the enemies camp grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS BETTER FOLLOW THE MONEY & DONT BE LEFT BEHIND because we never grind the beans!

DESTINATION is 200% profit according to Agba crystal ball grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
sellydion:
I tire for the clone jIm grin

the guy is just unserious he shld sell back to the 17 region if he want to get the kind of volume to clear him out (at least at that region before he was able to get triple digit million sales). im sure those that have already clock out of some stocks that had already made sizebale climb wld be very interested at that region

then let the thing move afterwards

what is this his style of dying a hundred time? with piecemeal / pieces selling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Topson88:
Good afternoon,

I intend to buy a stock with intention to sell after dividend payment in April 2020 with less risk of capital depreciation. GTB comes to mind...
Thanks

Yes GTB is a good stock unlike mago mago Zenithbk but I will advise you exercise a little patience.

Make your purchases in batches from middle of december till Dec 24th.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
That was last week.
See me as your senior shareholder. Lol

Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsWCcS178Pk

Caverton helicopters MD rings the closing bell at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
jideflash:
That was last week.
See me as your senior shareholder. Lol

My dear,
I think u just might be putting out a bit too much of urself online.
...it's a public forum(a very broad one at that), so pls be careful how u let out ur identity.
This country is one of the last environment to joke with safety !!

Just a candid piece of advise.
Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
PETERiCHY:

We have finally help push this UACN ministry forward from N6:50k to N7:30k

OGG is happy smiley
AGBA is happy smiley
LOCO is happy smiley
We are all happy smiley
Except the enemies camp grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS BETTER FOLLOW THE MONEY & DONT BE LEFT BEHIND because we never grind the beans!

DESTINATION is 200% profit according to Agba crystal ball grin grin grin

Yes,Loco is happy.I booked profit today(7.30) for the ones I bought at #6.00.

I will watch how the events unfold on the remaining units I bought at 6.35 and 6.75.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Topson88:
Good afternoon,

Thanks

You will be better of buying zenith, afriprud or ucap which have higher dividend yields than gtb, have not appreciated much relative to gtb and do not depreciate much after dividend. Gbt has left the station taytay. Buy soon before rejected TB money fully penetrates the market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
lipsrsealed thanks oh

onegentleguy:

My dear,
I think u just might be putting out a bit too much of urself online.
...it's a public forum(a very broad one at that), so pls be careful how u let out ur identity.
This country is one of the last environment to joke with safety !!

Just a candid piece of advise.
Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
After one week they said Loco will regret selling zenith,the stock is still at that sweet spot waiting for Loco to reload.

Kai........Wapco oya take the Uacn proceeds batch one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Utalinmou, handsomebolanle, iHaveMadeiT2, KarlTom, Payunsin, sky2891, Streetinvestor2, Ojoboak(m), ayufun, Babynerd, ndept, chunkuli, megawealth01, kolaish(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.