Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10844804 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:

In conclusion just like DANGOTE Flour. & DIAMONDBK.
OANDO has seen it WORST years and will definitely be a GOLD MINE for those that took POSITION @t sub N4.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Peteru, I like your meme. It’s deep! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:

APC reclaiming more states is guaranteed that WALE will OVERCOME the current BROUHAHA.

With F/Y 2019 PAT the remaining CONOCO-PHILIPS debt will be PAID in FULL.

So don't EXPECT the anticipated RIGHT ISSUE that will take place in 2020 to come CHEAP or less than N10 per share.

In conclusion just like DANGOTE Flour. & DIAMONDBK.
OANDO has seen it WORST years and will definitely be a GOLD MINE for those that took POSITION @t sub N4.

*ThE OcToPuS*
If it goes the way of Diamond and Dangote flour, that will be good for them, but if it goes the way of Skye bank, that will be worse for them.
Anyway it's 50/50.

If both didn't happen, they might have Japaul oil experience.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
A friend just sent me some of these stock-market-related problem solving PUZZLES, and I thought I should share.
...let's test our knowledge.

Questions;

1) An investment adviser gave out a winning tip on 3 different listed company's;
MV PLC selling for N10
DCH PLC selling for N20
and
NW PLC selling for N50 at the time.
...he however warned that in other to maximize gains, the 3 stocks MUST be purchased at the stipulated prices in the following proportion;
x unit of MV plc stock, y unit of DCH plc and the balance for NW plc.

Assuming u had just N2,000 to invest(in full) excluding charges, how exactly should u make ur purchase to maximize gain using his guide?

NOTE: x=0.1y

2) An intraday trader found out that after multiplying the market price of 4 different stocks(W, A, V and E) and another 5th stock H, the total value is the same as that of the price of the 1st 4 stocks taking in reverse formation.
i.e. [(WAVE) x H]= EVAW

Is this possible?

3) In one of its financial report, an e-train company reported a REVENUE of over $8.1B, GROSS MARGIN of ~$7B and EBIT of little over $5.3B.
...the company however reported that its NET INCOME suffered a YoY downturn due to a high OPEX LINE, chief of which(37%) was their cost line in ECTs and it's management.

Though CFO/CFI, ROA, and NAV were healthy, why can u say that the company manipulated its balance sheet and income statement?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:

April 04, 2019 / 10:17AM / By Reuters

Nigerian oil company Oando PLC aims to raise fresh capital over the next two years and repay debt used to acquire Conoco Phillips’ Nigerian assets, its chief executive Adewale Tinubu told Reuters.

Tinubu said Oando PLC has paid over 77 percent of the acquisition debt and plans to pay-off the rest in 12 months, which would allow it to resume dividend payments. He said Oando would be left with total debt of $300 million.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock%20&%20Analyst%20Updates/Oando%E2%80%99s-Plan-to-Deleverage-and-Remain-Profitable/44748

Those of us warming up for OANDO RALLY cum XMAS RALLY rightnow grin grin grin

How did they pay their debt? By selling most of their subsidiaries and their assets, not mainly from their gain. Anyway it's good to settle their debt, but in raising fresh money will be in the way of right issue, and will neutralize their price the more immediately after the offer, because the number of their outstanding share will rise.

Their debt is still huge 300 million dollar.
300 million dollar is equivalent to 108,750,000,000.00 Nigerian Naira ( one hundred and eight billion, seven hundred and fifty million naira)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mcy56:

Chai! You caught me red-handed here again. grin
Na quick profit dragged me there o. lipsrsealed
Im neither FA or TA person but SA (both Sentimental and Spiritual). grin
Anyway, I checked their financials it was okay.
Also read they're doing a special/private placement of 1.20k per share, so I just thought they may move up the share price to make it look attractive in the meantime.........but with all these advices from the veterans here, I think I needed to redefine my objectives, do more readings so I can become better. smiley

The part in bold could be right but u have to choose ur picks(from the basket of insurance coys) WISELY !!
...Money will be made in that sector in the short to mid term !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
pluto09:

It is OK if you have checked their financial result.
My sincere advice, most of the people you see here who claim to use spiritual, sentimental or gut analysis are well grounded in both FA and TA.
Somebody like Agba will use 8 months to study/analyze stocks/market before using gut.

The famous prophet Utuocha of SMN got his fingers burnt severally with his direct vision from heaven in picking stocks tongue grin cheesy

Do your home work and know the reason you are buying a stock.

The same utuocha may have made a killing, buying FO @8 only to see it @300+ about 12months later.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Johnsonbet365(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
please everyone what's the procedure to open a account with Morgan capital because I can't find their app to download and where do I need to make the deposit in other to get started please everyone

Ogg
Cp
RO and other pros in the house can someone please take me by hand on how to get started
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Johnsonbet365:
please everyone what's the procedure to open a account with Morgan capital because I can't find their app to download and where do I need to make the deposit in other to get started please everyone

Ogg
Cp
RO and other pros in the house can someone please take me by hand on how to get started

After opening a brokerage A/C with them(or any other firm), deposits are usually made through payment or remittance to their bank A/C, after which ur money(less N50 stamp duty) will be credited to ur in-house A/C for onward purchase of stocks.

For Morgancapital, pls visit their website(www.morgancapitalgroup.com) and call the mobile Nos therein.
...someone will guide u with all the answers to ur questions and more !!
Not sure if they operate an app yet.

Good luck !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Johnsonbet365:

Ogg
Cp
Follow this link to request for their account opening form. http://www.morgancapitalgroup.com/register.php

Once they sent it to you, download, fill and snap/scan it, upload it with other requirement you will see in the downloaded form, then send it back to them through their email that appeared in that form.

I would have send the downloaded form, but nairaland handler don't permit it, because as I attached it together with this post, the post was not allow to be published. I would have forwarded it to our WhatsApp page if you are already a member.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
bigjay01:

The same utuocha may have made a killing, buying FO @8 only to see it @300+ about 12months later.

You forget to add Prophet Utuocha became a Billionaire after his FO heist and went into retirement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mcy56:

My opinion might be a bit different.
Lasaco was almost on full bid on Friday before that "impatient" guy like me grin. came to drop his Kaya towards the tail end. I wish I'd benefitted from the bonanza too, cos I picked small units at 27k not long before he came. If I see 23k I will buy more.
Lasaco is not doing bad at all, in fact, I just have the feelings that a repeat of what happened in cornerstone could happen here...........PLS NOTE that this is purely my opinion and I may be very wrong. Follow your instinct.

If I will EVER buy an insurance stock AGAIN, I must be sure that very critical FA analysts here like ,CP, OGG, Oracle, Pa, Pluto, Wanaj0, (In alphabetical order), etc etc have allocated quality time on them and reported back.
I can't live among well informed, highly experienced and dangerously equipped snipers and choose to be the target for their practice.... grin
In the absence of such, I will rather take my cash to the incinerator at night, where no pain of future expectations will be exerted on my sanity.... grin
That sector has many poisoned apples, why will I insist to eat from a poisoned pot, thinking my portion will be fine? grin

There are certain stocks you buy, even against well informed opinions and analysis and get away with it. I have personally done that severally.
But there are some traps on NSE that even the hunters that laid them have no idea on how to safely deactivate them, even if their own child is trapped.... grin.

My Afolabi comment...... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Johnsonbet365(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chibuking81:

Follow this link to request for their account opening form. http://www.morgancapitalgroup.com/register.php

Once they sent it to you, download, fill and snap/scan it, upload it with other requirement you will see in the downloaded form, then send it back to them through their email that appeared in that form.

I would have send the downloaded form, but nairaland handler don't permit it, because as I attached it together with this post, the post was not allow to be published. I would have forwarded it to our WhatsApp page if you are already a member.

please add me to the WhatsApp group in other for Me to learn more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Johnsonbet365(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
onegentleguy:

After opening a brokerage A/C with them(or any other firm), deposits are usually made through payment or remittance to their bank A/C, after which ur money(less N50 stamp duty) will be credited to ur in-house A/C for onward purchase of stocks.

For Morgancapital, pls visit their website(www.morgancapitalgroup.com) and call the mobile Nos therein.
...someone will guide u with all the answers to ur questions and more !!
Not sure if they operate an app yet.

Good luck !!

thanks Sir really appreciate will look into it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chibuking81:

How did they pay their debt? By selling most of their subsidiaries and their assets, not mainly from their gain. Anyway it's good to settle their debt, but in raising fresh money will be in the way of right issue, and will neutralize their price the more immediately after the offer, because the number of their outstanding share will rise.

300 million dollar is equivalent to 108,750,000,000.00 Nigerian Naira ( one hundred and eight billion, seven hundred and fifty million naira)

A DEBT of N501B acquired via COP DEAL in 2014 was DRASTICALLY reduced within 4yrs to N109B as Dec 31st 2018 and you didn't see that as a big IMPROVEMENT

Well WALE and GANG have gone past that stage and are now talking of more ACQUISITIONS. Exxon Mobil assets in Nigeria grin

The fresh RIGHT ISSUE it's a PLOY for WALE & GANG to gain more CONTROL so they can VOLUNTARY DELIST when the COY becomes TOO PROFITABLE. Here is where MPeace N50 valuation comes in grin

Those buying OANDO now are sitting on a GOLDMINE while the FATE of those that bought before the COP DEAL are in WALE's hand. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oando PLC (referred to as “Oando” or the “Group”), through its Upstream subsidiary Oando Energy Resources (OER) is pleased to announce that the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture (NNPC 60%, Oando 20% and NAOC the operator 20%), has made a significant gas and condensate find in the deeper sequences of the Obiafu-Obrikom fields, in OML61, onshore Niger Delta.

The find amounts to about 1 trillion cubic feet of gas and 60 million barrels of associated condensate in the deep drilled sequences.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/05/oando-plc-announces-significant-gas-condensates-discovery/amp/

OANDO breaking NEW GROUNDS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chibuking81:

OANDO is still a going concern, not just the debt issue alone but the shareholding structure.
Should the company report a good performance, the way at which those majority shareholders would dump the shares will be faster than the speed of light.
Many people are trapped in this company.
Many people acquire the shares at >N100. 00
Imagine if all or one of the following companies decide to dump 4bi units of Oando in the market?
What would be the effect? The share would trade @sub N2. 00
We have not included the minority shareholders with portfolio of about
3bil plus.
It will be a magic of the century for Wale to turn things around. The honorable thing for him is to do the needful.
What many optimists do not know is that people like Wale did help in scaring away the foreign investors due to corporate misgovernance, not just the buharinomic economy policies.
CONOCO assets acquisition was not the reason for OANDO dismal performance.
The bulk lies on Wale table.
The optimist can wait for 10 to 15 yrs if they really want to taste an unpoisoned chalice from Wale et al

Ocean & Oil Development Partners Ltd. 7,131,736,673 57.4%

Mangal Group 1,980,224,041 15.9%

Ocean & Oil Holdings Ltd. 159,701,243 1.28%

Global X Management Co. LLC 68,262,754 0.55%

Franklin Templeton Investments (ME) Ltd. 60,253,134 0.48%

Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC 33,434,052 0.27%

AllianceBernstein LP 20,520,040 0.17%

Allan Gray (Pty) Ltd. 20,259,691 0.16%

BlackRock Fund Advisors 16,745,631 0.13%

T. Rowe Price International Ltd. 16,214,646 0.13%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:

A DEBT of N501B acquired via COP DEAL in 2014 was DRASTICALLY reduced within 4yrs to N109B as Dec 31st 2018 and you didn't see that as a big IMPROVEMENT

Well WALE and GANG have gone past that stage and are now talking of more ACQUISITIONS. Exxon Mobil assets in Nigeria grin

The fresh RIGHT ISSUE it's a PLOY for WALE & GANG to gain more CONTROL so they can VOLUNTARY DELIST when the COY becomes TOO PROFITABLE. Here is where MPeace N50 valuation comes in grin

Those buying OANDO now are sitting on a GOLDMINE while the FATE of those that bought before the COP DEAL are in WALE's hand. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

Oga Peter, oando debt balance is not N109b o. The company debt as at December 2018 is more than N200b.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Infinitisi:

Spot on. Couldn't have said it better. Not having your own strategy and just doing anywhere belle face based on other people's strategy and opinion will only lead to heartache.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:

OANDO is still a going concern, not just the debt issue alone but the shareholding structure.
Should the company report a good performance, the way at which those majority shareholders would dump the shares will be faster than the speed of light.
Many people are trapped in this company.
Many people acquire the shares at >N100. 00
Imagine if all or one of the following companies decide to dump 4bi units of Oando in the market?
What would be the effect? The share would trade @sub N2. 00
We have not included the minority shareholders with portfolio of about
3bil plus.
It will be a magic of the century for Wale to turn things around. The honorable thing for him is to do the needful.
What many optimists do not know is that people like Wale did help in scaring away the foreign investors due to corporate misgovernance, not just the buharinomic economy policies.
CONOCO assets acquisition was not the reason for OANDO dismal performance.
The bulk lies on Wale table.
The optimist can wait for 10 to 15 yrs if they really want to taste an unpoisoned chalice from Wale et al

Ocean & Oil Development Partners Ltd. 7,131,736,673 57.4%

Mangal Group 1,980,224,041 15.9%

Ocean & Oil Holdings Ltd. 159,701,243 1.28%

Global X Management Co. LLC 68,262,754 0.55%

Franklin Templeton Investments (ME) Ltd. 60,253,134 0.48%

Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC 33,434,052 0.27%

AllianceBernstein LP 20,520,040 0.17%

Allan Gray (Pty) Ltd. 20,259,691 0.16%

BlackRock Fund Advisors 16,745,631 0.13%

T. Rowe Price International Ltd. 16,214,646 0.13%

It's such ANALYSIS that leads to PARALYSIS which made alot of folks miss on DIAMONDBK & DANGOTE FLOUR windfall.

"BECAREFUL NOT TO BE TOO CAREFUL"

HISTORY is about to repeat itself.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
My worry with Oando is this,

Why are they not considering Organic Growth??

After Acquiring an asset for COP deal which turned out to be Toxic, Who know if Exxons exit will spell Doom, considering the fact that most European and asian Cities are phasing out internal combustion engine cars for electric by year 2030, also Climate change Bruhaha

I feel the last Global Oil crisis that shot up the price of oil to about $200 a barrel was orchestrated by "Big Money" to dispose off Assets Globally like Conoco Philip and Wales Team fell for it and Bought at an outrageos Price, What could it be that Big Moneys have seen that is making them Dispose off this assets Globally.

Recal that The Saudi Prince owners of Saudi Aramco are now willing to Share their Oil profits with everyone hence their IPO, Exxon are selling off, Chevron has exited Nigeria, Total is winding down operations.......

In all this Wale is the only one looking for money to acquire this Assets......Dangote right here is Nigeria is fighting tooth and Nail to finish his refinery and sell products to us all, He hinted in last press briefing that He will only buy crude @ international Prices and never into deals with NNPC.......

Any way I dont trust WALE, but I know the price of OAndo is about to go Magical...... I am OK with 40% profit with my position here........ Oando will never be a medium term not to talk of a long term investment for me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
maishai:
My worry with Oando is this,

Why are they not considering Organic Growth??

After Acquiring an asset for COP deal which turned out to be Toxic, Who know if Exxons exit will spell Doom, considering the fact that most European and asian Cities are phasing out internal combustion engine cars for electric by year 2030, also Climate change Bruhaha

I feel the last Global Oil crisis that shot up the price of oil to about $200 a barrel was orchestrated by "Big Money" to dispose off Assets Globally like Conoco Philip and Wales Team fell for it and Bought at an outrageos Price, What could it be that Big Moneys have seen that is making them Dispose off this assets Globally.

Recal that The Saudi Prince owners of Saudi Aramco are now willing to Share their Oil profits with everyone hence their IPO, Exxon are selling off, Chevron has exited Nigeria, Total is winding down operations.......

In all this Wale is the only one looking for money to acquire this Assets......Dangote right here is Nigeria is fighting tooth and Nail to finish his refinery and sell products to us all, He hinted in last press briefing that He will only buy crude @ international Prices and never into deals with NNPC.......

Any way I dont trust WALE, but I know the price of OAndo is about to go Magical...... I am OK with 40% profit with my position here........ Oando will never be a medium term not to talk of a long term investment for me

You are smart..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Oando PLC (referred to as “Oando” or the “Group”), through its Upstream subsidiary Oando Energy Resources (OER) is pleased to announce that the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture (NNPC 60%, Oando 20% and NAOC the operator 20%), has made a significant gas and condensate find in the deeper sequences of the Obiafu-Obrikom fields, in OML61, onshore Niger Delta.

The find amounts to about 1 trillion cubic feet of gas and 60 million barrels of associated condensate in the deep drilled sequences.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/05/oando-plc-announces-significant-gas-condensates-discovery/amp/

OANDO breaking NEW GROUNDS grin

Borrowing wings from foes to accompany them to a feast at the top of mount kilinmanjaro is an extremity... grin
There are abundant feast with far richer foods everywhere in the neighborhood.

Good luck.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
It’s only a fool that will invest in Oando for long term...It’s only good for jijo... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oando is interesting some people. Quick gains and you lose your shirt trousers and underwear. Diamond Dangote Flour etc. Oando that has not assets again.

whatever upswing in price Oando experiences is just a fluke.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
The JIJo sef is a risk.
Coolcash1:
It’s only a fool that will invest in Oando for long term...It’s only good for jijo... cool

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
PETERiCHY:

The fresh RIGHT ISSUE it's a PLOY for WALE & GANG to gain more CONTROL so they can VOLUNTARY DELIST when the COY becomes TOO PROFITABLE. Hete is where MPeace N50 valuation comes in grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

My concern is that they sold their assets to pay major part of their debt, and they are not done , the shareholders might wake up one day only to hear that they have sold the oil assets they bought from ConocoPhillips. With last year drama between the northern gang and Wale Tunubu, do you think that he is still using short spoon? The answer is no, with all this technical reducing of function of vice president, you think Wale is not seriously thinking of the perfect way out, with forward looking statement.
I have no doubt that the current government might not favour Oando on going forward, as 2023 election underground work has started.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
rebekah2011:
The JIJo sef is a risk.

Jump in Jumper off..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Coolcash1:

grin
Are you saying that the person recommending oando is a fool?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Heishere:
According to Cutix's announcement, they are planning to acquire adswitch plc. Gurus in the house what is the impact of the news on both companies' share price?
. What is the difference between this and what onyema of peace airline did
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hey guys... How can I learn the ropes stocks? I want to be have a sound knowledge of the stock market...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Peterjosh:
Hey guys... How can I learn the ropes stocks? I want to be have a sound knowledge of the stock market...

Borrow 100K from a trusted friend and buy Oando and Japaul, this will accelerate your learning process.... grin
What you would have learnt in three years, you will achieve in 6 months.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Borrow 100K from a trusted friend and buy Oando and Japaul, this will accelerate your learning process.... grin
What you would have learnt in three years, you will achieve in 6 months.... grin
How come you said borrow... cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Utalinmou, emmanuelewumi(m), BullBearMkt(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.