Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11032509 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
mendes911:

Unaudited sir. Very unaudited.

Read page 49.

The bank result was audited. The group result was not audited.

I think they wrote(to NSE) that they want to audit the bank result only.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Read page 49.

Ur head dey there !!
...I am even noticing more positive lines from the overall report. wink grin grin

Indeed, it is well with FCMB !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
onegentleguy:
That part in bold is very IMPORTANT !! wink cheesy grin
Lol @ Oga Oracle is coming to pay. grin
Anyway, the name "Oracle" alone pays bill. Mama Ejiro will gladly be at your service. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
onegentleguy:

...and it shall be swallowed at the time of reckoning !! wink cheesy grin

Thats why I love that man called 'Mr TIME' grin

Sterling priced at almost N2.

FCMB priced at N2.

See results of both in the attached. See EPS. Do your PE calculations.

Wetin Pogba no go see for mid-field! grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Even the anu npama (zenith) is above the kumogrin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
All safely cruising above the Kumo.

If December goes like November, then it means that the weekly chart will scale the kumo. Where it doesn't, it means that prices will fall to a support level.

But when above the kumo, just stay and sip your orange juice! grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
Even the anu npama (zenith) is above the kumogrin

Which Pilot carry Zenith pierce clouds?
Caverton must pay for this..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
RabbiDoracle:
All safely cruising above the Kumo.

If December goes like November, then it means that the weekly chart will scale the kumo. Where it doesn't, it means that prices will fall to a support level.

But when above the kumo, just stay and sip your orange juice! grin

Good things happen above and bad things below the clouds.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Sterling priced at almost N2.

FCMB priced at N2.

See results of both in the attached. See EPS. Do your PE calculations.

Wetin Pogba no go see for mid-field! grin

grin grin grin
He no go see Loco.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Read page 49.

Oracle, is the result released today audited? YES or NO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Which Pilot carry Zenith pierce clouds?
Caverton must pay for this..... grin

IchimokuPilot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afiahomes(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
any reliable broker in the house? angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Dangote cement #142.80k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Ag leventis #0.36

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Asmaraabc: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Regards to all for very useful lectures am receiving from many of you through this forum. Anyone candid advice is needed this time around to guide me in taking decision on an issue. A particular amount is being kept in fixed deposit for my son's education but due to reduction in MPR by CBN, the investment rate is badly affected and dont want to roll it over any longer. Will appreciate any better option(s) from this group on how to manage the fund.

Cc: OGG, CP, Prof, MCY, Infinitis, Valueinvestor, RabbiDoracle & others
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
mendes911:

Oracle, is the result released today audited? YES or NO.

The more sent to the exchange can be seen in the attached.

And page 49 shows that the bank was audited. The group has other subsidiaries which was not included in the audit.

So you will see unaudited group result but bank result was audited as stated in page 49.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millennium2012: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2019
The Alert I received from Meristem Research team concerning FCMB is SELL, (with UPP of -15% ) since 25th Nov. I offloaded all my stakes @N2 on Thursday.

Just waiting for reaction based on the released Result, and may be I will re-enter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2019
millennium2012:
The Alert I received from Meristem Research team concerning FCMB is SELL, (with UPP of -15% ) since 25th Nov. I offloaded all my stakes @N2 on Thursday.

Just waiting for reaction based on the released Result, and may be I will re-enter.

Better safe than sorry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2019
PETERiCHY:
UAC of Nigeria Plc closed at N7.60 in yesterday’s trading session on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), down 0.65%. Year to date, the stock is

Investors that have held the stock, in the last 5 years, have lost a key chunk of their holdings. In April 2014, the stock was trading at N53.78. Investors that have held since then, have thus lost over 85% of their holdings, in terms of share value.

https://nairametrics.com/2019/04/04/uac-of-nigeria-hits-10-year-low/amp/

Let me help someone's ministry if you know you know. grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS BETTER FOLLOW THE MONEY & DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!

*ThE OcToPuS*

By GOD'S GRACE we loaded this UACN flight on Nov19th @ N6:50 per unit 10days later it become a SACRED COW @ N8 and still have assured 200% upside.

After DEC 11th board meeting the doors will be finally locked and the journey to ELDORADO will COMMENCE. grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS I repeat DONT BE LEFT OUT!

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2019
millennium2012:

Certainly,there will be reaction.I also had the feelings 20 minutes after trading yesterday but was too late to fire.

I had an intention of making 100% in Fcmb before selling.Though the bull can help it make it but Fcmb is no more a place of bulk investment for me.

I am happy,no matter the direction of the stock,I will still make a profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2019
PETERiCHY:

We loaded this UACN flight on Nov19th @ N6:50 per share 10days it become a SACRED COW @ N8 and still have assured 200% upside.

After DEC 11th board meeting the doors will be finally locked and the journey to ELDORADO will COMMENCE. grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS I repeat DONT BE LEFT OUT!

*ThE OcToPuS*

Use fcmb to be wise and wiser.
Do you know if the purpose of the meeting is to use your head(shareholders) as sacrifice?
Enjoy the price now and wait and see what happens after meeting.

8.00-6.50=1.50.This is a big money to my kind of investment.That is why I don't regret selling a stock even if price continue soaring.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2019
millennium2012:

And you kept information to your self, well done. I and my family will remain in Fcmb until it touchés our center of gravity grin grin the result is very Ok from this end.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:

Use fcmb to be wise and wiser.
Do you know if the purpose of the meeting is to use your head(shareholders) as sacrifice?
Enjoy the price now and wait and see what happens after meeting.

8.00-6.50=1.50.This is a big money to my kind of investment.That is why I don't regret selling a stock even if price continue soaring.

Better get on board and stop comparing APPLES with ORANGES.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2019
lmm4real:

And you kept information to your self, well done. I and my family will remain in Fcmb until it teaches our center of gravity the result is very Ok from this end.

What I will like you to learn is never to fall in love with any stock even though you have it in your portfolio.This happened in Transcorp,I divested immediately and put my fund elsewhere.Since then,I have gained a lot and Transcorp still at that trap zone.You will do yourself better putting your cash in Fidelity than holding and defending a failure.

People who defend a poor result end up having their pocket depreciating.Look at that report again,you will know the bank is playing pranks not good to shareholders.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Better get on board and stop comparing APPLES with ORANGES.

Provided both of us are making money no problem.

The issue you have with me now is Loco why did you sell early........aby?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:

What I will like you to learn is never to fall in love with any stock even though you have it in your portfolio.This happened in Transcorp,I divested immediately and put my fund elsewhere.Since then,I have gained a lot and Transcorp still at that trap zone.You will do yourself better putting your cash in Fidelity than holding and defending a failure.

People who defend a poor result end up having their pocket depreciating.Look at that report again,you will know the bank is playing pranks not good to shareholders.

What will affect fcmb, will also affect fidelity. They are just twins and u can't separate one from the other. You remembered what played in fidelity dividend this year, from 22k -11k and people thought that fcmb would gap fidelity, but you saw how it ended.
The punishment wouldn't be severe if there would be a bull on Monday. I still prefer this fcmb result to sterln result.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millennium2012: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2019
On point bro. Enough profit already locked-in
bigjay01:

Better safe than sorry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millennium2012: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Well said sir. Wisdom is the principal thing...
locodemy:

Certainly,there will be reaction.I also had the feelings 20 minutes after trading yesterday but was too late to fire.

I had an intention of making 100% in Fcmb before selling.Though the bull can help it make it but Fcmb is no more a place of bulk investment for me.

I am happy,no matter the direction of the stock,I will still make a profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millennium2012: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Sorry pal, as this wasn't deliberate. Was choked with field work since Monday. I only gave the directive as soon as I received the alert. Sorry about that. will acted better next time. Nevertheless, as Ogas of the house have rightly said, there's no cause for alarm.

It is well.
lmm4real:

And you kept information to your self, well done. I and my family will remain in Fcmb until it touchés our center of gravity grin grin the result is very Ok from this end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:

People who defend a poor result end up having their pocket depreciating. Look at that report again, you will know the bank is playing pranks not good to shareholders.

....and what a wise person will do is to point us to FACTS to defend ur claim with the part in bold.
But of course u CAN'T !! I make bold to say that u CAN'T. ...because there are none !!
The coys BENEISH M-SCORE(a financial modelling tool used to ascertain the possibility that the management of a company could be manipulating their income statement/balance sheet) CLEARLY proves that there are NONE !!
Elsewhere, the coys healthy ACCRUALS RATIO lends even more credence to that, while its UPR remains strong.

We know those who can back up claims with proven FACTS like we always do, and the ID, Locodemy is definitely NOT one of them !!
For instance, when I asserted that OANDO, WAPCO, GUINNESS, FBNH, UNITY and many others were playing pranks with their shareholders in the PAST(accelarating risk from red flags in view), I backed up my claims with proven underlying FACTS both outside and within their financial print.
If ONLY u can analyse and INTERPRET financial prints, then u would never assert FCMB' Q3 report to be poor. ...but u know u CAN'T. Which is why u'd usually wait for the revert from others. ...but even then, u'd still be neither here nor there.
No wonder several persons have said that u quite possibly do NOT even own a stock, much less a portfolio.
...because ur ALWAYS talking !! It's either ur putting out claims WITHOUT basis or showing off on ur thrasonical but desolate disposition.
We know ur kind !!

Pls go and put out ur FCMB(if indeed u own any) for sale on Monday. ...someone will DEFINITELY buy it off from u.
Who knows it might even be that the coy is waiting for u to exit so it can push up freely.
Because I recall that it was after ur loquacious talk of exiting UACN, that the coy started out a much better ride up in price. grin grin

On a side note, I know u and 3 other 'identity clone' u use here. ...sooner or later, I shall EXPOSE u !!
The fact that u sometimes even reply to urself in a bid to triumph over ur ego, adds credence to ur machiavellian and deceptive nature.

Stop infesting this place with ur consistent 'thirteen to the dozen talk' and stark self praise !!
People CARE LESS about it !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Uchetoba:
Where did you get this from?

It is a reader's comment published on www.nairametrics.com. I wanted Nsempa to discuss the issue of overtaxing we will soon be subjected to and how we can possibly avoid some of them. Jijoist may discover that its a case of monkey work baboon dey chop.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2019
UACN is at a resistence level,
wait for a breakout, i.e, a close above 8.50.

Due diligence apply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2019
BAMOFIN1:

It is a reader's comment published on www.nairametrics.com. I wanted Nsempa to discuss the issue of overtaxing we will soon be subjected to and how we can possibly avoid some of them. Jijoist may discover that its a case of monkey work baboon dey chop.

I will reply to your earlier post. The analysis there made by thet reader was just crap!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Streetinvestor2, talktofemi, bovali(f), Jaakay, zwhite and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.