Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949747 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

Sorry Sir !!
...but it's just that I find it extremely disgusting when people behave 'Locodemically' !! wink cheesy grin
It's akin to been 'undemocratically demented'.
Frankly, that 'olodo' needs to change from his very ugly ways !!

Btw, so na u wey even hide my small TV remote. ...oya bring am come for joint, we go need am next week !! wink cheesy grin

Regards

OGG calm down LOCO get money and he get mouth.

That's the CHARACTER of a typical IGBO MAN.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
leo1234:

See uppercut. shocked

The thing tire me too. I don't know where it all came from but the devil in me likes it grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:
Tell OGG,If he wants to become an slowpoke in this forum,I will help him be.
I never quoted him in any of my posts and I never directed this fcmb result fever to him.
I am only saying my mind and only my mind.Till tomorrow,I will keep on saying fcmb released a disappointed result.
If they did well am I not supposed to defend the result as a shareholder?I can't because I can't be in love with any stock at the exchange nowadays.
If he addresses me stupidily again,I will give him a run and he will go into hiding for sometime.Let him just utter a word on me again...
Loco please you don't need this. You've displayed much maturity and it's commendable. I actually wonder where you've wronged him but I guess it's past beef, but pls let go and allow peace reign.

Oga OGG, please learn to forgive. We can't all be the same or have same view but learning to overlook flaws is also part of leadership. You could as well call his attention to where he got it wrong. You're more than these name callings and unnecessary vexing.
Biko, Ejowo, Don'Allah. wink

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
leo1234:

See uppercut. shocked

You are of all men most miserable.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
I gats wear helmet today make stone no come hit my head. Why vexsper full here today?? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
I’m been reading the posts here and learning a lot from top guys here. I’m looking at buying Unilever at 16, their fundamentals are very good and they’re also traffic at close to their 52-week low, I’m anticipating the festive period and from the beginning of next year could see the emergence of a bull run. Is anyone buying Unilever?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gokefolaranmi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Loco please you don't need this. You've displayed much maturity and it's commendable. I actually wonder where you've wronged him but I guess it's past beef, but pls let go and allow peace reign.

Oga OGG, please learn to forgive. We can't all be the same or have same view but learning to overlook flaws is also part of leadership. You could as well call his attention to where he got it wrong. You're more than these name callings and unnecessary vexing.
Blessed are the peacemakers.......

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
PETERiCHY:

OGG calm down LOCO get money and he get mouth.

That's the CHARACTER of a typical IGBO MAN.

Which money?
Need I remind u that there are some persons here who are 20x richer than he can ever be !! ...note the phrase; 'can ever be'. The only difference is that they lead a HUMBLE life and one with a MEANING !!

...and I also disagree with that part in bold !! Pls stop running the name of the IGBO race 'down to the eight'
Clearly not all IGBO men, 'cause I know many who don't !!
Those who do, are a complete shame to behold.
A showy display of ones means of life(which sometimes can even be a total fluke) is certainly NOT part of the VIRTUES of a credible and reputable opulent personality.

Pls do well to be guided accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mcy56:

To the part in bold, u can't help a person who knows NOT and knoweth NOT that he knows NOTHING !!
A person who claims to be the most senile 'NSE Methuselah' but who is incognizant of even the most simplest of matters. wink cheesy grin
...but its alright my dear !!
Some persons also wrote me privately with similar lines urging me NOT to waste my time over an incorrigible fictitious personality.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
PETERiCHY:

You are of all men most miserable.

Another uppercut given to an innocent man. shocked
This octopus must be a wicked person. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lxdd: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello guys.. please where can I get news concerning stocks on the NSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
leo1234:

Nkasiobi onye no n'afufu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM, WARS AND RUMOURS OF WAR BETWEEN 1ST ÀND 30TH NOVEMBER 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/27#84498083
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
shocked cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lxdd:
Hello guys.. please where can I get news concerning stocks on the NSE?

http://www.nse.com.ng/market-data/trading-statistics

Select/click on any symbol/stock and it will take you to a page where you can get virtually all information you need on the selected company as an investor or potential investor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lxdd: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Standardguy:

http://www.nse.com.ng/market-data/trading-statistics

Select/click on any symbol/stock and it will take you to a page where you can get virtually all information you need on the selected company as an investor or potential investor.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
BAMOFIN1:

These gentlemen vex today no get equal. I thought bringing the view of a non-member for opinion of our more knowledgeable gurus here is part of seeking financial literacy.

Pardon me if I sounded too harsh. But you could have read what the reader wrote and know it was wrong.

It is like writing 2 + 2 = 22 and you say you want to table it down for people to discuss. For you not to see that it was wrong could mean that you are a newbie in stock market or that you don't know basic maths which I had to urge you to study first.

Have you collected Dividends before? Have you sold or bought shares before? Have you check your purchase or sale receipts to see what constitutes fees brokers charge? If you say you have been buying stocks but don't know about these, then what have you been doing since?. These are the basics of stock investment.

If you had forwarded that reader's comment as a 'comic relief' , we would all laugh because for you to tag it comic relief, it shows that you know the basics. Rather you forwarded it for discussion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

Which money?
Need I remind u that there are some persons here who are 20x richer than he can ever be !! ...note the phrase; 'can ever be'. The only difference is that they lead a HUMBLE life and one with a MEANING !!

...and I also disagree with that part in bold !! Pls stop running the name of the IGBO race 'down to the eight'
A showy display of ones means of life(which sometimes can even be a total fluke) is clearly NOT part of the VIRTUES of a credible and reputable opulent personality.

Take it easy. Let things be.

Loco, please don't be vexed.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Pardon me if I sounded too harsh. But you could have read what the reader wrote and know it was wrong.

It is like writing 2 + 2 = 22 and you say you want to table it down for people to discuss. For you not to see that it was wrong could mean that you are a newbie in stock market or that you don't know basic maths which I had to urge you to study first.

Have you collected Dividends before? Have you sold or bought shares before? Have you check your purchase or sale receipts to see what constitutes fees brokers charge? If you say you have been buying stocks but don't know about these, then what have you been doing since?. These are the basics of stock investment.

If you had forwarded that reader's comment as a 'comic relief' , we would all laugh because for you to tag it comic relief, it shows that you know the basics. Rather you forwarded it for discussion.

Oracle there are people who don't have the faintest idea or have very wrong notions about the workings of the stock market. I have met people who seriously think companies make a percentage of their shares bought and sold on the NSE or a company's profitability is hinged in part on their share price.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
ebuka1997:
I’m been reading the posts here and learning a lot from top guys here. I’m looking at buying Unilever at 16, their fundamentals are very good and they’re also traffic at close to their 52-week low, I’m anticipating the festive period and from the beginning of next year could see the emergence of a bull run. Is anyone buying Unilever?

Like all stock markets around the world. All moving forward in unison.

Unilever can make a recovery in the month of December but its trend is bearish. Don't hold for too long. It will still fall well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Infinitisi:

Oracle there are people who don't have the faintest idea or have very wrong notions about the workings of the stock market. I have met people who seriously think companies make a percentage of their shares bought and sold on the NSE or a company's profitability is hinged in part on their share price.

BAMOFIN said he had been buying stocks when FBN was 50. So he isn't new. He ought to know that Dividends are declared by company and that tax of 5% (VAT) is not subjected to it. Rather it is WHT of 10%.

He should have read some things and posted it as comic relief.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

BAMOFIN said he had been buying stocks when FBN was 50. So he isn't new. He ought to know that Dividends are declared by company and that tax of 5% (VAT) is not subjected to it. Rather it is WHT of 10%.

He should have read some things and posted it as comic relief.

Did he tell you he was using his hard earned money for the purchases?
Hope you read the story of the man who wanted to hand over his wealth to his son only on the condition that the son can work, earn and bring to him $10,000 dollars (not sure of the exact sum now).

The mother provided the sum on two occasions, and on each occasion, the father, who used to sit next to a furnace, tossed the cash into the furnace without the young man reacting.

On the third ocassion, the son insisted to work and earn the cash himself through stressful manual jobs, since he could not comprehend how the father was aware he did not work for the cash.

When he now brought the cash, which he worked so hard for and the father again tossed it into the fire, the guy rushed and dipped his hand inside the fire and removed the cash without caring about his hand.
The father nodded and blessed him with his heritage..... grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
leo1234:
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Take it easy. Let things be.

Loco, please don't be vexed.

I have shown sign of maturity to him enough.I swear to God,If he thinks he is more educated than me and can abused me anyhow he likes,thank God I am getting more live info about him,I will show him a little sign and the truith is when you don't feel his comments here for a while,you Know that something is wrong somewhere.

I swear in the name of God who made me this evening.

I am not here for him and has no interest in his posts.Today, everyone bear me witness,I am not for OGG and I don't want to hear pim from his mouth on me again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Loco is a respected member of this forum. God bless him/her for the maturity.

Shape shifters and reptilians shall soon face the music. All evil bots should take note.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:
[s]I have shown sign of maturity to him enough.I swear to God,If he thinks he is more educated than me and can abused me anyhow he likes,thank God I am getting more live info about him,I will show him a little sign and the truith is when you don't feel his comments here for a while,you Know that something is wrong somewhere.[/s]
[s]I swear in the name of God who made me this evening[/s].
I am not here for him and has no interest in his posts.Today, everyone bear me witness,I am not for OGG and I don't want to hear pim from his mouth on me again.
Loco why all these after everyone said you should calm down and ignore?
Pls stop this, its not worth it. Let's not kill the vibe of this bull biko. undecided
Please never swear in the name of God. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:

I have shown sign of maturity to him enough.I swear to God,If he thinks he is more educated than me and can abused me anyhow he likes,thank God I am getting more live info about him,I will show him a little sign and the truith is when you don't feel his comments here for a while,you Know that something is wrong somewhere.

Sorry Loko, and please dont feel hurt anymore. I actually thought you were friends and understood each other, and crack jokes with ech other. Rest assured, we love you and appreciate your contributions in this forum as well. One love.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:

Please Loco for the sake of yourself, your loved ones and whatever you value most in this life let peace reign and drop all these threats because you may innocently put yourself in trouble over some body you probably have never seen in life. Don't forget that you could be an innocent suspect if anything happens to OGG thus paying a price you never bargained for. Also, don't forget that security agencies can trance any of us here when the need arises as well as the terms and conditions of this forum which states that we are responsible for whatever we post here.

Please just just take a cold drink and relax. Nothing is worth fighting over especially on a faceless forum like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:

Loco, take it easy oooo.
Na me wey steal OGG's remote cause trouble.
We are brothers and have girlfriends here ( I no get sister here ooo, na Agba teach me so).... grin grin grin
Money and Anger are a dangerous mix....Better to mix money with either Yayira or MCY..... grin
I blame consolidation, who dey look eps when bull open roof.... grin
Biko, one love as Oracle don appeal b4.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
For peace to reign, the bots need to bring a ram for suya offerings.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Standardguy:

Please Loco for the sake of yourself, your loved ones and whatever you value most in this life let peace reign and drop all these threats because you may innocently put yourself in trouble over some body you probably have never seen in life. Don't forget that you could be an innocent suspect if anything happens to OGG thus paying a price you never bargained for. Also, don't forget that security agencies can trance any of us here when the need arises as well as the terms and conditions of this forum which states that we are responsible for whatever we post here.

Please just just take a cold drink and relax. Nothing is worth fighting over especially on a faceless forum like this.

I have heard you guys.Thank you and I promise henceforth to be silent over this issue.If this abuse continues,we shall go offline to address it.

Both of us can easily be traced through our trading platforms.I am a simple person by nature.What I hate is abuse.

Thanks and God bless for a piece of advice.I accepted it wholeheartedly.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

Which money?

A showy display of ones means of life(which sometimes can even be a total fluke) is clearly NOT part of the VIRTUES of a credible and reputable opulent personality.

OGG please there is no need for all these. Your contributions here have been greatly applauded. When you bring yourself down to a level of exchanging words like this it affects the respect and views people have about you here. Please make peace and remain focused so that your outstanding values will not be eroded.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: perfectgen(m), modupeshow, ositadima1(m), NettyNelly(m), Choiceguy, Frangel, chuksnnaemeka and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.