Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10947744 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Loco, take it easy oooo.
Na me wey steal OGG's remote cause trouble.
We are brothers and have girlfriends here ( I no get sister here ooo, na Agba teach me so).... grin grin grin
Money and Anger are a dangerous mix....Better to mix money with either Yayira or MCY..... grin
I blame consolidation, who dey look eps when bull open roof.... grin
Biko, one love as Oracle don appeal b4.

Peace
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
embarassed cry cry cry 8 pages! oooo and if I don’t read all I won’t sleep well cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ogas OGG and Loco, calm down nau. A lot of folks are looking up to u guys. Let peace reign. Like play play, I had to come in armed.
By the way, wey Onifa? We wan ask am some questions about hin tools for baracks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
@Bamofin: Hope u got answers to ur questions? I think a lot of UACN folks will offer their REITS and UPDC prop shares for sale, once the spin offs are completed. At least, that's what I'll do. It's just a bonus na grin. So, maybe the REITS price may fall in the medium term. Well, one never really know these things undecided
Hopefully, by April/May 2020, UACN would give me good dividends(REITS & PROP shares) and great capital appreciation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Na so I read enter tornado.. i no know where my wig and eyelashes dey again.. lol grin grin grin..
make una dey chill small for this forum haba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
I just logged in to witness the ranting of a senile fellow.
Why are u folks begging that half-baked being?
That dude is a jenus-face whose precedence paints of no less than a deceptive personality !!
If he is not called to order, people like him can infest the very true essence of this honourable forum. He has a very bad antecedent.
My 1st revert was for him to explain or at least point us to how the management of FCMB had played pranks with shareholders. Now what a sensible person would've done to show that he wasn't blabbing is to take me up on the matter... so with laid down FACTS, we can peruse in totality the banks financial print.
...but because it was his usual blabbing, he couldn't.

When someone puts out ludicrous computations or baseless assumptions, they should be corrected. ...and where they continue to do so, then they should be called to order.
But for anything, for the sake of the new and susceptible ones in our midst !!
This place is NOT for bogus miscreants who parade themselves as what they are not.

I stand for the TRUTH and nothing more but it.
...and I am not one that can be threatened !!
@ Locodemy how and where do u want the offline thing u so badly blasphemed about?
...tell me; Just how DO U WANT IT !!

As I said before, I know a bit of u... but unlike u, I do not need to rant to ACT !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmm With all the insults and loco did not release his thunder, he must have made hell of money grin grin... Well done sir... may your insulters keep comparing your wealth to people they know and not theirs.. Nasty people wey full here menh.. them go just dey insult person anyhow..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mo ti lo oo..
O dabọ

#oillife
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
locodemy:

I have shown sign of maturity to him enough.I swear to God,If he thinks he is more educated than me and can abused me anyhow he likes,thank God I am getting more live info about him, I will show him a little sign and the truith is when you don't feel his comments here for a while, you Know that something is wrong somewhere.

I swear in the name of God who made me this evening.

I am not here for him and has no interest in his posts.Today, everyone bear me witness,I am not for OGG and I don't want to hear pim from his mouth on me again.

And what if it eventually turns out that U will IN FACT be the one that people will not see his comment for a while !!
...so u have the effrontery to threaten me !! U do have guts, but I know and have dealt with ur type in times past.
U talk too much. ...that's why I said u talk thirteen to the dozen, even when u are absolutely NOTHING !!

Again, I know a bit of u. ...but unlike u, I do not need to rant to ACT !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengus50: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
I am normally an observer on this forum, please OGG and Locodemy take a chill pill.Don't let this forum turn to another SMI.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
onegentleguy:
That dude is a jenus-face whose precedence paints of no less than a deceptive personality !!
If he is not called to order, people like him can infest the very true essence of this honourable forum. He has a very bad antecedent.
My 1st revert was for him to explain or at least point us to how the management of FCMB had played pranks with shareholders. Now what a sensible person would've done to show that he wasn't blabbing is to take me up on the matter... so with laid down FACTS, we can peruse in totality the banks financial print.

When someone puts out ludicrous computations or baseless assumptions, they should be corrected. ...and where they continue to do so, then they should be called to order.
This place is NOT for bogus miscreants who parade themselves as what they are not.

@ Locodemy how and where do u want the offline thing u so badly blasphemed about?

As I said before, I know a bit of u... but unlike u, I do not need to rant to ACT !!

This issue is already getting out of hand. embarassed
Both of you need to apologize to each other and move on.
If you guys must meet offline, it must be for the celebration of our loot on NSE. Any other reason is contraindicated.
Dear Locodemy, on behalf of all the members of this thread. we wish to tender our unreserved apology for all that happened.
Dear Onegentleguy, on behalf of all the members of this thread. we wish to tender our unreserved apology for all that happened.
Let there be peace.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Did he tell you he was using his hard earned money for the purchases?
Hope you read the story of the man who wanted to hand over his wealth to his son only on the condition that the son can work, earn and bring to him $10,000 dollars (not sure of the exact sum now).

The mother provided the sum on two occasions, and on each occasion, the father, who used to sit next to a furnace, tossed the cash into the furnace without the young man reacting.

On the third ocassion, the son insisted to work and earn the cash himself through stressful manual jobs, since he could not comprehend how the father was aware he did not work for the cash.

When he now brought the cash, which he worked so hard for and the father again tossed it into the fire, the guy rushed and dipped his hand inside the fire and removed the cash without caring about his hand.
The father nodded and blessed him with his heritage..... grin

the best comments have read so far--

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
onegentleguy:

u guys are funny
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Standardguy:

Please Loco for the sake of yourself, your loved ones and whatever you value most in this life let peace reign and drop all these threats because you may innocently put yourself in trouble over some body you probably have never seen in life. Don't forget that you could be an innocent suspect if anything happens to OGG thus paying a price you never bargained for. Also, don't forget that security agencies can trance any of us here when the need arises as well as the terms and conditions of this forum which states that we are responsible for whatever we post here.

Please just just take a cold drink and relax. Nothing is worth fighting over especially on a faceless forum like this.

My dear that part in bold is totally not possible. I even had to laugh over it. grin grin grin
Frankly, if there's anyone that will fit into it, it would be him !!
He is a bit lucky that some persons, including a few that I personally hold in high esteem here have sent me private messages interceding on his behalf !!

Pls dont waste ur time pleading with a demented fellow !!
He can do NO NOTHING !!

Let me turn my attention to more important things.
Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2019
DECEMBER TONIC

When the Baboons and Monkeys heard that the Man who used to chase them away from the maize field had died, they hysterically celebrated.

The following year, there was no maize, that is when they painfully realized the dead Man was the Farmer!

Under all conditions, learn to live with your enemies, You might reject them now but, soon you will realize that they were the only pillars you needed.

Not all enemies are enemies, Some are mere wailers Others are imaginary haters.

Lets' love one another despite our differences

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 12:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Lemme borrow Veecovee"s pulpit tonight
James 4: 6
James 1: 17
Ecclesiastes 5:15
All parties should just let peace reign,Honestly some things are not just worth fighting for in life

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Take it easy. Let things be.

NOTED !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Standardguy:

OGG please there is no need for all these. Your contributions here have been greatly applauded. When you bring yourself down to a level of exchanging words like this it affects the respect and views people have about you here. Please make peace and remain focused so that your outstanding values will not be eroded.

Also NOTED !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Valueinvestor:
Lemme borrow Veecovee"s pulpit tonight
James 4: 6
James 1: 17
Ecclesiastes 5:15
All parties should just let peace reign,Honestly some things are not just worth fighting for in life

...and very well NOTED dear !!

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EMDIEY: 5:00am On Dec 01, 2019
I don't usually do this, but for the sake of sanity i think everyone has a rile to play.
Having followed the thread for sometimes,i must say there are a lot of great minds here.
OGG is one of a kind, among the few selfless individuals we have in the country. I always like his approach and maturity in certain instances, but if u allow anger to creep in, all the great qualities can be destroyed in a minute. I believe it takes a lot of serious work to analyze and dissect a coy and present the value the way u see it for everyone to benefit, even when u think/know u've hit a jackpot.
On the other hand, Loco is not also a bad guy. Infact, from the little i know of him, i see him as someone who doesn't know how to conceal his emotion when he is on his game. Sometimes i even fear for his excitement, from his time in transcorp, how he believed in it and how he suddenly jumped out. In my View, I think he is some one who has had his fair share of loss in the market (ofcourse which is normal in business) that now finds it difficult to stay for a long time. I don't think he meant any harm whichever way.
I really dont know why there was conflict here, let's learn to be tolerant, be silent when other's opinion didn't sit well with us, or correct them diplomatically if need be, i believe we are all adults.
With that said, please let's sheath our swords and be each other's keeper as much as we could. The most important thing is to make money, whichever method, everyone is important in the ASI.
God bless all.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 5:48am On Dec 01, 2019
onegentleguy:

OGG just a piece of friendly advice. How you say something is very much as important (sometimes more important) than what you have to say. Get the first part wrong, it will rubbish the second part also.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Feeling excited being the first to welcome us into the last month of the year.

Welcome to December pals.We shall live to eat the fruits of our labour in Jesus name.Amen

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2019
locodemy:

Welcome to December pals.We shall live to eat the fruits of our labour in Jesus name.Amen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Happy new month. .....DECEMBER

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kenjoseph12: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2019
LANDINVEST ( WE GIVE YOU 27% INTEREST ON YOUR DEPOSIT. IN 6 MONTHS YOUR MONEY GROWS WHILE YOU SLEEP )

This is an investment product designed by EDGE HOMES PROPERTIES AND REAL ESTATE LTD, that allows you generate massive returns within 6 months. As a company with successful track record in providing real estate
services, with integrity and commitment to its core vision of becoming the most credible real estate development company in Nigeria, the LANDINVEST product is Designed to encourage prospective and existing clients to make profit within 6 months LANDINVEST is categorized into 15 levels of investment that are linked to 3 of our Estates called VELLORE GARDENS,SOUTHWOOD GARDENS AND
GRACEFIELD PHASE 11.Curently we have 14 Estates on sale at various locations in Lagos. Each Estate has been broken down into 5 categories to enable you
find the level your pocket can carry. When you come to our office to invest the principal your pocket can carry, you walk out with:
(A ) INVESTMENT
CERTIFICATE
( B ) A POST DATED CHEQUE WHICH CARRIES YOUR PRINCIPAL + INTEREST. On maturity, you can do 3 things with your cheque
1]Cash the cheque anywhere you are
2] Re -invest it to the next level
3] use the cheque to buy our land. We will have to trace your principal to the size of land where your money falls into.eg if you invest N3,850,000 on vellore Garden , your plot size will be 450sqm. That means you have a plot of 450sqm with us. All you have to do is pay for the survey fee and documentation fee and the land is yours. You can then start your building. You will have to give us a month notice on the 5th month that you want to use your investment with us to buy land, otherwise you will have to pay the current price of the land.

LandInvest is categorized into three levels of investment that are linked to three of the company’s estates including; Vellore Gardens, SouthWood, GraceField. Each of these estates comprises of 5 branded categories of 600sqm, 450sqm, 300sqm, 150sqm, and 75sqm. This is designed to enable interested individuals with varying financial capacities to key in and make the most returns on their investments.

The properties linked to the investments are poised as collaterals for your investment; indicating that you can ‘Cash Out’ your principal and interest without default and with options to retain the property designated for the chosen category of your investment.

Furthermore; you are allowed to take possession of the designated property at maturity of your investment in consideration of the current valued price of the property at the given time. This means there are two options available for your Principal plus interest at maturity stage:

Cash-out principal plus your interest.
Retain the designated property at the current price value at the maturity stage.

What are you waiting for ? Limited slots left , call | WhatsApp now 08118050111 ..

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2019
"Investing is not about beating others at their game,it's about controlling yourself at your own game" - Benjamin Graham

May God bless our hustles this month, even as we move unto the next level of grace in the coming year

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Seunn11:
Loco is a respected member of this forum. God bless him/her for the maturity.

Shape shifters and reptilians shall soon face the music. All evil bots should take note.
both gentleman are respected members of this forum and my persons. Abeg make una keep the peace and let's make progress. Locodimius loco and OGG beke. ji kwa nu nwayo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2019
Infinitisi:

OGG just a piece of friendly advice. How you say something is very much as important (sometimes more important) than what you have to say. Get the first part wrong, it will rubbish the second part also.

Honestly the best comment/advice on this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Seunn11:
Loco is a respected member of this forum. God bless him/her for the maturity.

Shape shifters and reptilians shall soon face the music. All evil bots should take note.

Are you Seun, the NL owner? You dey follow NSEMPA ni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2019
locodemy:

Happy New month to you and OGG.

One behalf of members of this thread and in the absence of Agba and Mendes grin grin, I declare the bull open.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Are you Seun, the NL owner? You dey follow NSEMPA ni?

No, Seun of Nairaland is very active on the Treasury Bill thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5055) (5056) (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zegra, Prolificlife(f), 222Martins(m), defebe, ojesymsym, chimex38, chuksnnaemeka, Freespirit89(m), Princkez, aberdeenshire, musa1010, ositadima1(m), IHelp, Laso09, megawealth01 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.