Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946498 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Uacn!normal junction loading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. I had to read the post again to see where he was mentioned, but couldn't.
Now I know...

That is definitely not the OGG I have come to respect. A million miles far from it!

Loco, OGG, CP - please remember the 1st topic in DE-ESCALATION 101 is Hold your counsel!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2019
PETERiCHY:

OANDO will close the year @ circa N5 so wait except you are in dire need of cash.

As for HONEYWELLl na LOCO be their bus conductor so he's in a better position to answer grin

Nna m, you know well enough that you never make absolute statements in stock markets in general never mind Nigerian stock market particularly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Asmaraabc:
Regards to all for very useful lectures am receiving from many of you through this forum. Anyone candid advice is needed this time around to guide me in taking decision on an issue. A particular amount is being kept in fixed deposit for my son's education but due to reduction in MPR by CBN, the investment rate is badly affected and dont want to roll it over any longer. Will appreciate any better option(s) from this group on how to manage the fund.

Cc: OGG, CP, Prof, MCY, Infinitis, Valueinvestor, RabbiDoracle & others

I think you should just follow what Pa Emma has said or better still hold your cash and do some observation/reading for now.Most stocks have moved for now,so na siddon look we dey.So you might have to wait for another period of high pessimism (bear),so that your margin of safety will be 'tight'.cos it's always better to think of how much you stand to loose,rather than how much you stand to gain.However if you are still compelled to invest in stocks,you may look the way of Dangote cement (at 138), caverton (2.40), cap place (23.15) and Nacho ( 2.33) using limit orders.
Please do your due diligence as am not a financial analyst

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2019
jideflash:
Let's play a game today, predict the stock with the highest gains and loss of the day.

NB: this should shouldn't be taken as Stock recommendation.
Wema may surely hit 8-10% intraday ,but may not close as Highest gainer
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2019
bigjay01:

That is definitely not the OGG I have come to respect. A million miles far from it!

Loco, OGG, CP - please remember the 1st topic in DE-ESCALATION 101 is Hold your counsel!

Apologies my Oga !!
...Pls forgive my bluntness. wink cheesy grin

It just irritates me when some persons only seek out for means to DECEIVE just to fulfil their selfish desires.
They forget that they have kids(or would later bear children) who would either grow up 'to stew' from their nefarious acts or become far worse/awful figures in society.
They forget that God is NEVER asleep !! ...and that what u do TODAY, u shall reap in TIME.
It's indeed a shame !!

Pls accept my warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2019
"The words we say and the way we say them tells a lot about who we are - more than we can imagine".

E ku market o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Something that will soon close up the gap. grin

The strength lies on fidelity for now.
If fcmb must close the gap today, Fidelity has to adjust in price let's say 2.15.

But the tension is no more.Market continues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2019
Mcy56:
"The words we say and the way we say them tells a lot about who we are - more than we can imagine".

E ku market o. grin

How market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2019
locodemy:
How market?
We still dey observe o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Mcy56:

We still dey observe o. smiley

Market tempo is down generally.
Bids vs offers are not matching.
People are not shifting ground
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
locodemy:

The strength lies on fidelity for now.
If fcmb must close the gap today, Fidelity has to adjust in price let's say 2.15.

But the tension is no more.Market continues.

Mr Loco...are you sure you have not sold?...lolll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Please house,what's the minimum amount to open account with Morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2019
i can not open morgan from my browser is anyone experiencing same?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Calebbold:

Mr Loco...are you sure you have not sold?...lolll

The volume sold so far shows no panic.
We are still observing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
edwardaigb:
i can not open morgan from my browser is anyone experiencing same?
Change the browser. For instance, if you're using Firefox before, change it to Google Chrome.....cos Morgan is working fine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
locodemy:
The volume sold so far shows no panic.
We are still observing.
Loco, the result seems priced in before it was released.
No panic sale except when market first resume, and it's stabilizing now..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mcy56:

Change the browser. For instance, if you're using Firefox before, change it to Google Chrome.....cos Morgan is working fine.
pls what's the minimum amount to open account with Morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Princkez:
pls what's the minimum amount to open account with Morgan
As low as 5k if I'm right, someone even said its Zero naira......but make it 20k at least.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mcy56:

As low as 5k if I'm right, someone even said its Zero naira......but make it 20k at least.
thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Market is dull today. Where is our big bros with hot money nah? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
My respect and regards to all who have remained matured and kept the peace.
Happy new month good people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Non-interest income came in strongly during the quarter (+60.5% QoQ to N12.3 billion), largely bolstered by reversal of c.N4.8 billion relating to provisions for litigation deemed no longer necessary. Other components of fee income were relatively flat QoQ.

Adjusting for the impact of the N4.8 billion litigation-related reversal, which we believe is non-recurring, FCMB would have made a loss of c. N1.5 billion in Q3'19. This is concerning, in our view.https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock---Analyst-Updates/FCMB-Group-Plc-9M-19---Earnings-Falter,-/48243

FCMB result is not good. But the "promoters" will not let it fall. Not without a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Valueinvestor:

I think you should just follow what Pa Emma has said or better still hold your cash and do some observation/reading for now.Most stocks have moved for now,so na siddon look we dey.So you might have to wait for another period of high pessimism (bear),so that your margin of safety will be 'tight'.cos it's always better to think of how much you stand to loose,rather than how much you stand to gain.However if you are still compelled to invest in stocks,you may look the way of Dangote cement (at 138), caverton (2.40), cap place (23.15) and Nacho ( 2.33) using limit orders.
Please do your due diligence as am not a financial analyst

cap moves like GTB in capital appreciation during bull period
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
@Mcy, thanks. i was out of the market since may trying to come back, wetin person fit buy and commot by april next year? thanx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
For long now I noticed that any stock that moves up faster before releasing of their result most at time have bad result, and most good stocks that drop in price before their releasing of result come out with good result.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mpeace:
Non-interest income came in strongly during the quarter (+60.5% QoQ to N12.3 billion), largely bolstered by reversal of c.N4.8 billion relating to provisions for litigation deemed no longer necessary. Other components of fee income were relatively flat QoQ.

Adjusting for the impact of the N4.8 billion litigation-related reversal, which we believe is non-recurring, FCMB would have made a loss of c. N1.5 billion in Q3'19. This is concerning, in our view.https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock---Analyst-Updates/FCMB-Group-Plc-9M-19---Earnings-Falter,-/48243

FCMB result is not good. But the "promoters" will not let it fall. Not without a fight .

You forgot to add with "All Due Respect".

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Are you talking about WAPCO & FCMB cos i seem to have the same question somewhere in my head?

Chibuking81:
For long now I noticed that any stock that moves up faster before releasing of their result most at time have bad result, and most good stocks that drop in price before their releasing of result come out with good result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Continsure:
I filled my e-dividend form and sent via email to their registrar.
Next reply from Registrar: Your completed e-div mandate form has been adopted and will be process shortly.
Me. Thank you sir. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mpeace:

FCMB result is not good. But the "promoters" will not let it fall. Not without a fight.

I will not be surprised if our in-house analyst attack proshare as an enemy of fcmb who want the price to fall so they can buy for themselves at a cheaper price cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
mendes911:

You forgot to add with "All Due Respect".
Lol. Make I just put'm here: With " All due respect"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
With all due respect, UACN did full offer at N7.20, albeit for a short while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Laso09, Mpeace(m), phadriz(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.