Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10850532 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Morhziez(m): 1:22am On Dec 02, 2019
onegentleguy:

Divide the said fund into 5 equal parts and buy into the following;

1) ZENITH
2) ETI
3) UBA
4) WAPCO
and
5) AIICO

The reason for the diversification/spread is to help cushion(where need be) the likely impact of uncertainty that could come with a price drop.
...that said, the likelihood that that may happen with the select 5 coys is low for now.

Again the select 5 were chosen because of their greater chance of return with capital appreciation and feasible high yield from dividend cashflow return.(except for ETI but still BUY it)

Finally, their current market price creates a better MoS when benchmarked against their present valuation.
Put differntly; Buying into their current market price means that the REWARD u can get with a ROI is well ahead of the RISK from a loss on investment.(price drop)

However even after u buy/key in, do not go to sleep. STAY AWAKE and be at alert. ...'cause even the very best of an investment can turn sour with an unforseen occurrence.
So it might sometimes be better to look out for opportunities to sell and rebuy where and when necessary to MAXIMIZE ur gains !!
This is where having a do-it-urself kind of brokerage A/C(like Morgancapital, CSL, Meristem etc) comes in handy.

While following up on events surrounding the market(particularly the stocks u hold), u can always ask for more guidance on how to better manage and grow ur portfolio as u progress.

Good luck !!
Boss pls I just sent you an email.. pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:57am On Dec 02, 2019
onegentleguy:

Instead of give direct dilate answers to the question, u started out with an indirect attack on my person.
...well, I know how to handle u. wink cheesy grin
I still have my eyes on u !! shocked shocked

Sometimes, I decide to allow u have ur way... not because u were always right with ur estimate on financial matters, but because I know(when) ur intentions are borne without an ill motive.
Believe me, I would end up embarrassing u with figures if I have to scrutinize every No u put out here !!

Just know that this place is NOT a competition.
...I am only here to grow my financial know-how and net worth and where I can, help others with theirs.
One thing I will NEVER do though is to act with an intent to DECEIVE !!
Instead, I will be the 1st to call out anyone who sets out with that sought of motive here. ...I will ALWAYS do my best to guide with proven underlying FACTS in sincerity of purpose and honesty.
Thank God for his grace of given us the knowledge and discernment.

For a good reason, I will overlook the discourtesy that's smeared with the words; confuse and brag.
But pls do not use it again.

Regards

Mr Mkt Expert & Nsmpa scrutnizer tongue so far you don't have the power to embarrassing my account balance you are free to rant. I promise never to reply you
grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Oga mi current and oga Ogg we need both of you in this forum ..I beg easy ..Both of ur analysis have been helpful on this Forum
We re all making the money
Hope for Santa Claus bull grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2019
onegentleguy:

Instead of give direct dilate answers to the question, u started out with an indirect attack on my person.

Sometimes, I decide to allow u have ur way... not because u were always right with ur estimate on financial matters, but because I know(when) ur intentions are borne without an ill motive.
Believe me, I would end up embarrassing u with figures if I have to scrutinize every No u put out here !!

...I am only here to grow my financial know-how and net worth and where I can, help others with theirs.
Instead, I will be the 1st to call out anyone who sets out with that sought of motive here. ...I will ALWAYS do my best to guide with proven underlying FACTS in sincerity of purpose and honesty.

For a good reason, I will overlook the discourtesy that's smeared with the words; confuse and brag.

Regards
guilty conscience?youngman respect yourself!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2019
currentprice:

from the guy post I think he don't like the new low interest on fixed so looking for the investment that will yield more.
grin grin grin

Anybody doing fixed deposit is definitely a risk averse investor.

They are more concerned about the return of their capital than returns on their capital
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Asmaraabc:
Regards to all for very useful lectures am receiving from many of you through this forum. Anyone candid advice is needed this time around to guide me in taking decision on an issue. A particular amount is being kept in fixed deposit for my son's education but due to reduction in MPR by CBN, the investment rate is badly affected and dont want to roll it over any longer. Will appreciate any better option(s) from this group on how to manage the fund.

Cc: OGG, CP, Prof, MCY, Infinitis, Valueinvestor, RabbiDoracle & others

Buying shares could be rewarding but can also drain you emotionally.
Do you really think you are ready for the stock market?
Assuming you buy wapco and zenith today and in two weeks you find out that they have lost about 10 to 20% of their purchased value,what will you do?

If you think you are ready, I will advise that you don't put all your money in a single stock,that is not the best way to go for a starter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by schoolboi: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2019
onegentleguy:

Regards
Kai, Mr. Sinclair please stop all this. It's getting too childish please.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
guilty conscience?youngman respect yourself!
Lol. I had to read the post again to see where he was mentioned, but couldn't.
Now I know...

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2019
onegentleguy:

Regards

Stop the bullying it’s becoming too much.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2019
currentprice:

Mr Mkt Expert & Nsmpa scrutnizer tongue so far you don't have the power to embarrassing my account balance you are free to rant. I promise never to reply you
grin grin grin grin grin

Excellent. Your IQ is high. Don't allow any buffon/reptilians drag you down.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2019
samzepaparazi:

I thought it was reported that wema bank has declared 4.08bn as profit after tax as at September 2019

Your information is inaccurate

Thanks for the correction.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Let's play a game today, predict the stock with the highest gains and loss of the day.

NB: this should shouldn't be taken as Stock recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Thanks for the correction.

Sir,I am still learning something good from you o.
I will try to emulate you my good mentors character wise.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2019
jideflash:
Let's play a game today, predict the stock with the highest gains and loss of the day.

NB: this should shouldn't be taken as Stock recommendation.

Let me predict fcmb for volume spike.

Top gainer today Uacn

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2019
^
^^
^^^
Laugh out loud !! grin grin grin
...that's what we do when l see same and same people replicate themselves in an already FAILED bid to run me down.

@curentprice, I repeat; I may not know u that much in person, but I know well enough to adjudge when ur post could be driven by ill-motive.
...and once that happens(like it did a few times in the past), I will be the 1st to call u out.
I have my eyes on u and ur replicants !! shocked shocked

If u are indeed a good FA/TA, u can of course make returns by following a naturally honest path.
What I am AGAINST is when ones motive is seasoned with an intention to DECEIVE !!
I am here, and I have my eyes on u !! ...now I am even going to put in more scrutiny !!

Again for a good reason, I will prefer not to answer to any senseless insult. ...not even from the bananas !! grin

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2019
locodemy:

Sir,I am still learning something good from you o.
I will try to emulate you my good mentors character wise.

Your head is there. I saw that, I was amazed how he responded to the man. He must be a good leader.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Payunsin:
I want to exit Honyflour and oando at a marginal loss though and enter wapco, eti and uacn. Need advice please

OANDO will close the year @ circa N5 so wait except you are in dire need of cash.

As for HONEYWELLl na LOCO be their bus conductor so he's in a better position to answer grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2019
me predict nothing much will happen to fcmb price with the unexpected result declared last week. the result just come out at the right time

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Mpeace:
Lol. I had to read the post again to see where he was mentioned, but couldn't.
Now I know...

CurrentPrice basically reminded us all that a dead clock is right, twice daily.

Based on all these fights, I can only say that the bear is around. NSEMPA members never fights whenever the bull is around. Let me go and wear my helmet.

Cc: Oracle.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2019
PETERiCHY:

OANDO will close the year @ circa N5 so wait except you are in dire need of cash.

As for HONEYWELLl na LOCO be their bus conductor so he's in a better position to answer grin

I need more 7% to bail out o.I will only do 15%.you know all these non oxygen stocks are best traded when they are on bids.

Haba Peter,why you want make I be bus conductor here instead of Wapco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2019
currentprice:
me predict nothing much will happen to fcmb price with the unexpected result declared last week. the result just come out at the right time

grin grin grin

Many are not happy for the result.Maybe their MMM have to do something to intervene on price fall.

Another thing that will help the stock today is if fidelity gap up in price this morning,fcmb will have a support at #2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Seunn11:

Excellent. Your IQ is high. Don't allow any buffon/reptilians drag you down.

Mr Seun. This is unacceptable. calling someone a buffon/reptilian is definitely not acceptable. Neither CP nor OGG exchanged such words on themselves.

These 2 men have been of great help and assistance here. we need to respect people's differences and manner of approach as regards stock analysis.

Since we're not all robots, it begs to say that variety will be inclusive. you have the choice to choose whom you like and disregard the other.

Besides most of us commenting now have been silent all these while only to comment now( very bad).

If you know you haven't been helped by these 2 men, please throw the next stone, but if you know you have ............

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2019
nna777:

Mr Seun. This is unacceptable. calling someone a buffon/reptilian is definitely not acceptable. Neither CP nor OGG exchanged such words on themselves.

These 2 men have been of great help and assistance here. we need to respect people's differences and manner of approach as regards stock analysis.

Since we're not all robots, it begs to say that variety will be inclusive. you have the choice to choose whom you like and disregard the other.

Besides most of us commenting now have been silent all these while only to comment now( very bad).

If you know you haven't been helped by these 2 men, please throw the next stone, but if you know you have ............

The two of them are good at what they are doing here.
However, as humans they both have their flaws. Anyone who wishes to benefit from their posts must learn how to overlook the individual shortcomings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2019
E don happen o.Gap up in Fidelity and Gap down in Fcmb.

Now,I am sure of fcmb retaining the #2 support but that will be by 2pm when the players will come out to do the damage control.

We will continue to observe until we hand over at no loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Technically, FCMB is Not a Bad Stock To BUY
FCMB stock is sitting close to a good support at 1.90 and in all sense is bullish both daily and weekly. If however, the released result is bad as some FA guys suggest, then, the worst it can fall (in this season), will be 1.69

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2019
BullBearMkt:
Technically, FCMB is Not a Bad Stock To BUY
FCMB stock is sitting close to a good support at 1.90 and in all sense is bullish both daily and weekly. If however, the released result is bad as some FA guys suggest, then, the worst it can fall (in this season), will be 1.69

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

1.69,chai.........sweet Jijo spot sighted in advance.

We will play the game sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2019
locodemy:

1.69,chai.........sweet Jijo spot sighted in advance.

We will play the game sir.
...well, 1.50 is still a possibility but I don't see that happening quickly
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2019
nna777:

My dear,
What do u do when u see a CUCKOO personality?
...U simply IGNORE !!
NOT all persons are MENTALLY STABLE !! wink cheesy grin

I know the psychotic thing !! ...that name is just an alternate front used as a replicant. grin grin grin

Pls kindly ignore like I did.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2019
locodemy:

Now,I am sure of fcmb retaining the #2 support but that will be by 2pm when the players will come out to do the damage control.

You can do better by talking less on fcmb.
I also hold some units of fcmb and I have decided on what to do immediately I saw the q3 result.
You are the master of your portfolio and whatever we say here have no effect on what Mr market will do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
locodemy:

Something that will soon close up the gap. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2019
onegentleguy:

My dear,
What do u do when u see a CUCKOO?
...U simply IGNORE !!
NOT all persons are MENTALLY STABLE !! wink cheesy grin

I know the psychotic thing. ...that name is just an alternate front used as a replicant. grin grin grin

Pls kindly ignore like I did.
Regards

E don do.

Just let things rest. Same applies to Loco and others who comment to worsen issues here. Everyone should let things be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5057) (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Engrblessing(f), Zagee, defebe, lancee(m), ogoo4real and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.