Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875351 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

NSE fit now carry the negative and ignore the positive grin

Our NSE get as e be grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
I don't trade US stocks, but I monitor and chart them for practice purpose only using tradingview; maybe someday.....

Ibrahim505:

Which broker are using to trade us stocks from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bomboclad:
Its already $55....never say never! These thing move on sentiments not reality.

Look well at the chart and see that 53.95 will be broken again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Bailed out with cool 55% mid-jan. grin
it's now trading 24% below my exit price and planning to reboard @ circa N7

BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE!

You also made 30% from Wapco.You too much o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
aremso:

check your facts well zenith did 15.95 and gtb 24 and 25plus anything is possible but if crude is still low then God save our soul. in those days result like that of jb should have taken it to km 35plus by now, i could remebre there was a time i bought jb at 19 when the result came out i sold for 35. These days even good results does not even affect stock prices again

Companies are yet to release their results. What we are seeing for now are the managements patronizing the regulators. Those figures could still change after the auditors have worked on them. In fact some of them deliberately cooked up something and filed it. A good example is NPFMCRFBK. If the audited result of JB comes in like manner as their unaudited, and they declare dividend of not less than three naira per share. The market will respond quickly and positively, and the price will soar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
OakPearl:

Dow currently 490 points up today!

grin money must be made na.

They are bidding and handing over kaya.

The doctor that raised the alarm of Corona Virus is bedridden with the virus.

It is just the news of the Chinese government saying that they will support the economy that is moving the market.

Most companies will still be closed till next week. So resources are not in use. This is the fact.

The effect will start to be felt when China reports its month end economic reports for February 2020.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Bailed out with cool 55% mid-jan. grin
it's now trading 24% below my exit price and planning to reboard @ circa N7

BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE!

You always claim to have bailed out just before any particular share tanks OR to have purchased just before it soared. When I grow up I'd like to be like you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigjay01:

You always claim to have bailed out just before any particular share tanks OR to have purchased just before it soared. When I grow up I'd like to be like you. grin grin

grin grin

Na Maradona
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is neither bull nor bear. Different stocks with different strokes. Maybe the coast would be clearer by tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin grin

Loco, you don hit peter for him wound, he fit find one kind meme for u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigjay01:

He is the big SMART guy na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

NSE fit now carry the negative and ignore the positive grin

My brother, our own na anywhere bele face oh. grin
Las las e go conform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
You may be right.....time will tell!

RabbiDoracle:

Look well at the chart and see that 53.95 will be broken again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Please, is anyone holding Transcorp shares in this forum ? I'm currently interested in the stock please. Could you kindly share your sentiment about this stock? To what extent could the present low oil price affect it's fortune?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
veecovee:
grin grin grin

Loco, you don hit peter for him wound, he fit find one kind meme for u

I know him very well.He will jump and pass this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Toluway:
Please, is anyone holding Transcorp shares in this forum ? I'm currently interested in the stock please. Could you kindly share your sentiment about this stock? To what extent could the present low oil price affect it's fortune?

Is it the 5kobo Eps in a whole year that is motivating you?

You were not motivated when the Eps was 22kobo.

Go and check the Eps of some stocks trading below 50kobo and categorize Transcorp appropriately.

Except news and the power of Elumelu, Transcorp is a dead stock but we know how to handle it for Jijo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
The life support of Stocks now is earning season.
Very soon,I will begin to import POS and thermal printer papers If I fail to see defensive stocks.Very soon,52weeks low will begat another 52weeks low.

My oga's still in the market.......looking for bail out that's why they are preaching support.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bomboclad:
You may be right.....time will tell!

Broken. Now 53.92
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Broken. Now 53.92

53.87 to be broken again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
locodemy:

You also made 30% from Wapco.You too much o

I'm yet to convert my WAPCO 19% paper profit to cash before the reversal but nothing spoil Nkiruka .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigjay01:

I hit 55% profit on UACN and rolled away with the CASH of which you were aware likewise I'm targeting another 50% on WAPCO on or before APRIL by the time their 2019 F/Y result will be released.

f not to your rent oh isreal. My enter price is still remain #14.80.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Na oga Pluto wan see wetin siddon on top gun powder Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bomboclad:
I don't trade US stocks, but I monitor and chart them for practice purpose only using tradingview; maybe someday.....

why u no dey trade now. U dey fear?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigjay01:

u no get! There skill they bewilder me all the time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
OakPearl:
World markets most hit by the coronavirus all experiencing a rebound after Friday's collapse.
The Dow continues from Monday's rally and is about to jump 400 points today.
Brent up 1.23% to $55.14 now.
Tesla gained a whoping $129 per share today already! shocked
na wao
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lastmankc(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2020
interested, how can I invest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Delords: 3:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Hi all.

Please, what are your takes on Nestle?
Hold or Sell to come in later? I know it depends on what price I bought but I need a general overview of the instrument, the final decision is mine.
Just want to be sure that I'm not missing anything.
RabbiDoracle

When is the anticipated FYE report coming out? Lady Mcy56

Got some stakes in it.

Thanks in advance

cc :
Agbalowomeri
Aremso
Bigjay01
Peterichy
Chibuking81
mendes911
bigjay01 & others
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2020
This is where we dey, seriously a decision point. If it breaks. I don drink water be that. If it holds champagne for me.

If it goes sideways naa mixture be that, may be wait for my dividends. grin

Agbalowomeri:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2020
Delords:
Hi all.

Please, what are your takes on Nestle?
Hold or Sell to come in later? I know it depends on what price I bought but I need a general overview of the instrument, the final decision is mine.
Just want to be sure that I'm not missing anything.
RabbiDoracle

When is the anticipated FYE report coming out? Lady Mcy56

Got some stakes in it.

Thanks in advance

cc :
Agbalowomeri
Aremso
Bigjay01
Peterichy
Chibuking81
mendes911
bigjay01 & others

Hold your NESTLE if you bought at a bargain price less than N1,000 and accumulate more if the price goes beyond your purchase price.

My opinion only
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Delords: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2020
ukay2:

Hold your NESTLE if you bought at a bargain price less than N1,000 and accumulate more if the price goes beyond your purchase price.

My opinion only

Needed more insight on the coy itself.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Sometimes I see charts as self reinforcing......
People look at the charts and say oh , it is bearish , they decide to sell and the price continue to fall...and when the charts show bullishness, people buy more and the price continue to move up..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5255) (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Salvationone and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.