Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875544 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2020
I asked this same question in January but no one responded. Big volumes exchanged hands last month for like 2-3days in a row. Abeg anyone with special info cheesy
bigjay01:

what's the deal with LU?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2020
rebekah2011:
It was not a stupid decision, you only had itchy fingers.
Yes oo, na serious itchy fingers boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

My curiosity is why sell a bank to buy another bank when they will likely move together?
Anyway, Oga jejebaba said dividend yield meaning he should make do with the dividend grin
Na d dividends trapped me boss. I wont repeat such mistake again.
Dats why I need to learn more from boss like you. Now lesson learnt, I will not sell a bank to buy another bank when the market is tanking since they both move together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Bomboclad:
Not a stupid decision, its just a matter of time. Zenith would most likely give same dividends as last year which puts you in a good position. Reminds me of the parables of the workers in the vineyard. Whether it falls after you bought it or if others got it cheaper, as long as it works for you eventually, one should be happy.

Thanks boss, I was just like why put the proceeds then in money market at less than 6% when I can get zenith dividends yield of 13% in 2 months. Now I know better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2020
The noise makers are here again. E ku market ooo. grin

Market: Calm opening with low volumes. Bids more than offers in most of the stocks.

All our permutation, analysis and paralysis about the market here self. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
owoblow77:
There was a rumour on Twitter that UBN was to be acquired. Turns out UBN simply divested its UK division.
Old news I guess.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:
The noise makers are here again. E ku market ooo. grin

Market: Calm opening with low volumes. Bids more than offers in most of the stocks.

All our permutation, analysis and paralysis about the market here self. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Still water = Calm water ... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Delords:
When is the anticipated FYE report coming out? Lady Mcy56
All of you copied here should come and carry your assignment o. grin

For mine: Nestle did not submit unaudited 2019 FYE report, meaning they'll be submitting the full FYE report within the 90 days window deadline, should be anytime from now till march ending I think.

For Q3 2019, their EPS was N13.37k and an interim dividend of N25 paid.

If you're planning to buy, try and get far below currentprice................my opinion, you didnt ask me for this. cheesy
I actually dont know much about the stock. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Delords: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:

All of you copied here should come and carry your assignment o. grin

For mine: Nestle did not submit unaudited 2019 FYE report, meaning they'll be submitting the full FYE report within the 90 days window deadline, should be anytime from now till march ending I think.

For Q3 2019, their EPS was N13.37k and an interim dividend of N25 paid.

If you're planning to buy, try and get far below currentprice................my opinion, you didnt ask me for this. cheesy
I actually dont know much about the stock. tongue

Thanks for your submission.
Kindly check your DM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Sterling bank 1.52..................fall in price was long overdue.
The price was pumped far beyond its capability.

Union bank: 7.25.....up by 65k ............riding on the rumour. I just hope people wouldnt buy monkey here.
FBNH, Zee, UBA, Access...........trying to move up again? We are observing.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:

Union bank: 7.25.....up by 65k ............riding on the rumour. I just hope people wouldnt buy monkey here.

It will soon sell on news...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
It will soon sell on news...... grin
Anyone with genuine info should please post here............before people buy 'gbese'................ not to discourage anyone pls.

Hope the person that bought 2000units of ftncocoa is not here, OYO is your case o..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Zenith: the big guy is here again.................. another bonanza loading......... lipsrsealed
Some heavy crossings ongoing in FBNH at 5.90.................observing.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:

FBNH, Zee, UBA, Access...........trying to move up again? We are observing.........

Weldon Mercy! I observed a pattern now where they allow bids to mount up then the suppliers comes to clear the bid, it does not show on the volumes offers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2020
aremso:
Weldon Mercy! I observed a pattern now where they allow bids to mount up then the suppliers comes to clear the bid, it does not show on the volumes offers.
You're very right sir. That's what I observed too.
Those guys are something else. grin

BTW, Boss Mendes is on recess today. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:

You're very right sir. That's what I observed too.
Those guys are something else. grin

BW, Boss Mendes is in recess today. lipsrsealed grin

Boss dey watch the mkt grin ...meanwhile be like say someone on Zee dey supply again @19.20

Zee stable @ 19.20 for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2020
PPLE re here for Fbnh today ..any coming dividend grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2020
lancee:
PPLE re here for Fbnh today ..any coming dividend grin
12M bids against 1M offers...................maybe good news is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:

11M bids against 1M offers...................maybe good news is on the way.

Maybe Bigger div like 50k up ..I doubt it
Watchin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:

12M bids against 1M offers...................maybe good news is on the way.

FBNH share price don't bother the result. Na today?
A giant wearing Pampers at 40..... angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Delords: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2020
@Mcy56
I wanted to share some info about my portfolio via DM and trading blind with an old school broker that takes ages to reach or place orders.

I am in talks with Morgan Capital.

95% of my portfolio currently is Nestle and I am trying to divest just to spread my risk.

Kindly accept my DM request.

Thanks.

cc :
Agba
RabbiDoracle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2020
lancee:

Maybe Bigger div like 50k up ..I doubt it
Watchin

From Zenith's earnings or their own?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

From Zenith's earnings or their own?

Referring to Fbnh sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2020
debeey87:
I asked this same question in January but no one responded. Big volumes exchanged hands last month for like 2-3days in a row. Abeg anyone with special info cheesy

I ask again?
currently on full bid of 8m+
I have been carrying a relatively small quantity here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

FBNH share price don't bother the result. Na today?
A giant wearing Pampers at 40..... angry

grin Always on poor div
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Delords:
@Mcy56
I wanted to share some info about my portfolio via DM and trading blind with an old school broker that takes ages to reach or place orders.
I am in talks with Morgan Capital.
95% of my portfolio currently is Nestle and I am trying to divest just to spread my risk.
Kindly accept my DM request.
cc : Agba RabbiDoracle
Oh sorry! I dont always log in to the mail.
I'll accept it but meanwhile, I will advice you contact my bosses on this.
I knew little to nothing about Nestle and may not be able to be of much assistance as may be needed.
You can contact Pa Emmanuelewumi on this, those are the board members. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2020
Jejebabaa:

Na d dividends trapped me boss. I wont repeat such mistake again.
Dats why I need to learn more from boss like you. Now lesson learnt, I will not sell a bank to buy another bank when the market is tanking since they both move together.
Of course you sell one bank and buy another one, it all depends on their current behaviours. We know that they do not always exhibit a synchronous movement.
Ex, i was carrying Fidelity and Access, Access started correcting before Fidelity. I sold Aceess days before Fidelity. If i decide to repurchase Access, i would have gained a bit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2020
debeey87:
Most of the people here dont do insurance, reason you didnt get any response.
Guess its the usual pumping but you may check their financials so you can decide on what to do.
Also, that price 92k is quite high to me, crossing one naira may be difficult if there's no good news driving the share price......my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Stocks jump on media reports of drug breakthroughs for coronavirus: traders

https://www.investing.com/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Happy New Year everyone. May 2020 be blessed for you and I, in Jesus' Name.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Sterling is back to 1.67 from 1.52. Manipulation is their middle name. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Why are we not getting updates from Oracle again on oil price? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5256) (5257) (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meholo, Strategical and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.