Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881143 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
EKUU Mkt o

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
bigjay01:

Of course you sell one bank and buy another one, it all depends on their current behaviours. We know that they do not always exhibit a synchronous movement.
Ex, i was carrying Fidelity and Access, Access started correcting before Fidelity. I sold Aceess days before Fidelity. If i decide to repurchase Access, i would have gained a bit.
Ok boss, thanks for this input. It's well appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Market not smilling grin

currentprice:
EKUU Mkt o

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Why should I fight?

Most of the guys you see here throwing stones, we even chat privately sef. So no biggie. grin grin

You are lucky that Nosa isn't here. You for don run comot since.

This table you want to shake, my hands no dey ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please my Leaders, can Nigerian Brewery be a good buy, when it is currently running at a lose ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
MoneyMakingOppo:
ARM hot stocks list.

The stocks of Dangote Cement Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Nestle Plc, Nigerian Breweries Plc, and Seplat Plc are shares of fortune, a report from ARM securities disclosed.
Though, the Nigerian Stock Exchange closed on a negative for the first time in 2020 with the NSE All share Index (ASI) declining by 2.65% from 29,628.84 last week Monday to 28, 843.53 index points by close of trading on Friday, the stockbroking firm is optimistic that the stocks would give their investors expected returns on investment (ROI).

Meanwhile, gains were seen across the Brewers (4.89%), Construction (2.64%) and Insurance (0.54%) sectors.

Where they stand:

Tell them you did not find us................ grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Toluway:
Please my Leaders, can Nigerian Brewery be a good buy, when it is currently running at a lose ?

Are you done buying those that are running on gain.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Why should I fight?
Most of the guys you see here throwing stones, we even chat privately sef. So no biggie. grin grin
You are lucky that Nosa isn't here. You for don run comot since.
Boss, not implying that you fight.
Just saying in another word that the way you took the comments, even the criticisms and stones lightly and jokingly went a long way to avoid fighting among Nsempas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin grin
DeRuggedProf:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Toluway:

not now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
We have peacefully relaunched back to UACN @8.10k.

N8.00k junction used to be a VERY STOCK SUPPORT.

LOCO, AGBA & other BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE! grin Maka ndi Utaa

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Uncle Jim gives me a lot of stress. I might need therapy at this point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:

grin grin

Sis, how far naaa. You don see your bid and offer faa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
sellydion:

Market not smilling grin
atall embarassed

mkt can fall to 27k support if....

below is going to be disaster to the mkt. if happen could for example send fbn to N3 cry embarassed

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Zenith should do and break this N19 support wall. May it not pass this week shaaa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
mendes911:

Zenith should do and break this N19 support wall. May it not pass this week shaaa.

Decree and it shall come to pass.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Decree and it shall come to pass.... grin

Decree? You want Pastor V to come after me, make him count me join with Oracle. Make Oracle maintain him small "god" levels, I no fit compete.

#Heels.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Toluway:

Bros
Just leave that sector...
The wahala for brewery sector..
Is longer than River Nile....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Issa Mystery grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lion123:

that uncle is a very wicked uncle grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
aremso:

that uncle is a very wicked uncle grin

As wicked as those villages uncles that has/had no kids of theirs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Issa Mystery grin
O deep gan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sister Mercy, we need to organise 7-day fasting and night vigil for NSE. Please connect with Bruh Vee for details.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bruh Witches, please where are you? We need to offer 21 she goats to the gods. The dark clouds are gathering. The bats are beginning to fly in the afternoon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lion123:
Go for therapy, you sure need it.
Anyone without shock absorber cannot dine with Jim. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
owoblow77:
Sister Mercy, we need to organise 7-day fasting and night vigil for NSE. Please connect with Bruh Vee for details.
Lol. OYO. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bruh Witches, I have an update. Bruh Veecovee has suggested that he will bear the sacrifice to the point where the 3 roads meet. He also said bruh Agba and sister Mercy should hold the night vigils.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
owoblow77:
Bruh Witches, I have an update. Bruh Veecovee has suggested that he will bear the sacrifice to the point where the 3 roads meet. He also said bruh Agba and sister Mercy should hold the night vigils.

Dancing grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
owoblow77:
Bruh Witches, please where are you? We need to offer 21 she goats to the gods. The dark clouds are gathering. The bats are beginning to fly in the afternoon.

the best bet for now is to take cover, the method of dumping has changed, imagine fbn doing strong head in the morning and only for now to be receiving beating inside life. I will never advice anyone to average down, cos after stocks are mark down then Chibuking will now play bonanza songs then peteru will back it up with meme. There would be a lot of trapping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5258) (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Krisuba, xezoid(m), megawealth01, UncleBone, Streetinvestor2, janga(m), easysunny(m), SetrakusRa(m), defebe and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.