Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876066 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2020
Please.I need advice on the following :
If one buys a particular stock for long term because of history of consistent dividend payment and other fundamentals,and the price reaches a particular peak and start to drop,is it advisable to sell at that point and wait for re-entry again or is it advisable to leave it ?
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:51am On May 27, 2020
PETERiCHY:
I repeat if you miss UACN don't miss GUINNESS.D
So you're promoting Guinness now again? It's not going to sub 10 again?
You can see that I was right with my comment that you are badmouthing because you wish to enter cheaper. tongue
You did this for Wapco but what happened later? You changed and rushed in at 10.70 or thereabout.
Let me remind you what you said afterwards: "You said if you can't beat them you join them". Meaning you were bad mouthing it so you could enter cheaper that time. Oya argue it. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 11:53am On May 27, 2020
I asked my stockbroker to sell my Dangcem at market price which was #150 this morning only for them to sell at #135. Please is this normal?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:54am On May 27, 2020
Peterichy you better go and queue for Caverton at 2.35, peradventure it will get to your turn at that price. grin
If you like keep waiting at N1 junction. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 11:56am On May 27, 2020
MrDiligence:
I asked my stockbroker to sell my Dangcem at market price which was #150 this morning only for them to sell at #135. Please is this normal?

Mcy please can u ansa dis. Newbie in the house
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:58am On May 27, 2020
jideflash:
@Mcy: Me that I still bought small units at 2.9 last week Thursday. Offcourse I expected reduction in dividend. I even mentioned it here before the result came out. businesses with huge finance liabilities especially in FX will want to have enough cash reserve to mitigate the socio-economic risks triggered by Covid.
It's okay. Thks for the clarification.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2020
Mcy56:

Why should I take you serious?
The Zenith you're waiting for is selling for 17.50 and still not getting tired.....17.85 now. tongue
I hope you don't expect that I will be moved by you guys bad mouthing. I'm only concerned by those who would have listened to you.

Anyway, it's not about caverton only but the need to prevent newbies from losing money to those who are eyeing same caverton so as to enter at bargain.
Same way fcmb released result and Loco said it will trade for 1.10, only God knows those who panic sold to later regret their actions.
Like I said that time for fcmb, caverton have not commited any sin by paying 20kobo dividend. If anyone sell at loss, blame yourself after.

calm down...oya no vex

Let me see what I can buy today for JiJo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2020
MrDiligence:
Mcy please can u ansa dis. Newbie in the house
It means you didn't give them a price limit or did you?
Remember stocks could sell high or low intraday, i.e. during trading hours.
When next you give a buy or sell order, give them your price limit i.e. the amount you want them to sell or buy for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2020
MrDiligence:

Market price at open was 134 due to markdown

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:03pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Udbabe post=90011127][/quote]

Thanks. It is settled !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2020
Dangote sugar on the move!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:05pm On May 27, 2020
Krisuba:
Please who has Morgan capital active phone number. How can a payment made since Friday morning not credited to my account up to this moment
Remember there was public holiday, if you didn't make your withdrawal request early enough on Friday, there might have been no way they could have process your withdrawal.
You'll get it sorted today, the first working day of the week.

Contact them on their official landline: 014540114
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2020
FBNH and Zenith sweeting my belly. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 12:08pm On May 27, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Audio EPS.
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
Anyone buying CARVETON above N1.00k is doing so at his or her own risk.
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE
Newbies should take this posters stock recommendation and criticisms with a pinch of salt. This guy hardly market any stock for selfless reasons. He drops comments to influence panic sales to enter low and when he enters he begins to hype his stocks.

I saw through his charade with Wapco, at N12.85 Niggar was getting more people into the bus so he could exit at a premium. While few selfless posters were advising would be buyers to wait for PULLBACKS. When i see people like this ,i will call them out. Its better not to post at all but to post for selfish reasons.

The wise ones here have said it all, know what you are buying and why you are buying it.

MONKEY FOLLOWERS PLS BEWARE.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:08pm On May 27, 2020
GSK and MB on full-bid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:09pm On May 27, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
If it is 52 weeks low, I don't think it got to 80kobo he started.
However, from his post, he said before covid 19. This could also mean when there was no pandemic up to the time the company was listed. So I believed he was talking about the historical low.
But don't mind Peter cheesy grin
Sir, seems you don't know Peter and his MH well. He understood my response very well. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afon1: 12:09pm On May 27, 2020
Just check the link now Morgan Cap is on thelist.
IYGEAL:

I just went to the official website of NASD. I could see Afrinvest, Investment-One, Greenwich and a few others as brokers. Apparently Morgan Capital is not on the list. You can send them an email to find out.

My only surprise is that Cash Craft is there grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:14pm On May 27, 2020
Zenith Arrived KM 18.....
GTB: KM 25.....
Fbnh : 5.60.....
Wapco: warming up.....with 20M+ bids vs. 3M+ offers...

Stcool take note. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
meine:
Newbies should take this posters stock recommendation and criticisms with a pinch of salt. This guy hardly market any stock for selfless reasons. He drops comments to influence panic sales to enter low and when he enters he begins to hype his stocks.

I saw through his charade with Wapco, at N12.85 Niggar was getting more people into the bus so he could exit at a premium. While few selfless posters were advising would be buyers to wait for PULLBACKS. When i see people like this ,i will call them out. Its better not to post at all but to post for selfish reasons.

The wise ones here have said it all, know what you are buying and why you are buying it.

I concur.
With all due respect, Peter is a "YAHOO YAHOO" person looking for whom to use as pawn in this forum. He is selfish simple

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Care4: 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
MrDiligence:

DON'T EVER TRADE AT MARKET PRICE. You'd be at the broker's fate.

There are exemptions however, if you can, NEVER TELL YOUR BROKER TO EXECUTE AT MARKET PRICE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
Mcy56:
Zenith Arrived KM 18.....
GTB: KM 25.....
Fbnh : 5.60.....
Wapco: warming up.....with 20M+ bids vs. 3M+ offers...

Stcool take note. grin

Madam Mcy, that Zenith that is still going to N11.3(something) to be exact. Cash is King oooo. Don't come and tell us that the Volume Adjusted something indicator is not working correctly o. Smiles in %s from 10.85 entry. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
jideflash:
FBNH and Zenith sweeting my belly. grin

See wetin you cause, why you leave only window open over there? Even the window go take style lock again later grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
Mcy56:

So you're promoting Guinness now again? It's not going to sub 10 again?
You can see that I was right with my comment that you are badmouthing because you wish to enter cheaper. tongue
You did this for Wapco but what happened later? You changed and rushed in at 10.70 or thereabout.
Let me remind you what you said afterwards: "You said if you can't beat them you join them". Meaning you were bad mouthing it so you could enter cheaper that time. Oya argue it. grin

That man is catching his fun and playing with peoples emotion/hard earned money. It is obvious he does not have any investment on the NSE.
I stopped taking him serious long time ago.
Nairaland should just add block button for us. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
Zenith, i dey salute ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 12:29pm On May 27, 2020
It's official. FPIs have officially arrived. more full bids to come. sit tight and enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
meine:

Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2020
Marketapprentic:

I concur.
With all due respect, Peter is a "YAHOO YAHOO" person looking for whom to use as pawn in this forum. He is selfish simple

And wicked too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 12:33pm On May 27, 2020
sky2891:

Please, I don't understand. Cost price of UACN 1.97?
Dear if you can read the post more carefully starting from the detailed report of talk2me2 down to my calculation you will understand it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:36pm On May 27, 2020
FBNH on full bid@5.70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 12:37pm On May 27, 2020
leo1234:

That man is catching his fun and playing with peoples emotion/hard earned money. It is obvious he does not have any investment on the NSE.

Guy, Peter dey in the category of institutional Investors ooohhh... Behind all that play and funny memes na war chest carrier you dey see so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:40pm On May 27, 2020
leo1234:

That man is catching his fun and playing with peoples emotion/hard earned money. It is obvious HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY INVESTMENT on the NSE.

I think he has, but he is here to scout for pawns here to bring his SINISTER motive to fruition. LOCO is even better than him as WITH DUE RESPECT, OGA PETER IS THE WORST OF THE MONKEY HUNTING BEASTS here.
Pastor VCV , please preach to Peter and convert him for us

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.