Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875958 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2020
For now ..Nasdaq ..s&p 500 ..dow dey good yester and most likely today
Brent not bad at the moment
Naija foreign reserve don go up small ..abacha or imf tinzs....build confidence
Our foreign investors are llokng for cheap assets all over the world
Like oga mi R onifa said ..plenty money go still dey look for where to go
Lets enjoy the ride for now ..I don shed some wight along the journey .. but i am Happy i no join CASH is king crew grin

I quickly bought more access .fbnh ..still good
But no where to invest remaining with present prices now .. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 12:41pm On May 27, 2020
meine:
Newbies should take this posters stock recommendation and criticisms with a pinch of salt. This guy hardly market any stock for selfless reasons. He drops comments to influence panic sales to enter low and when he enters he begins to hype his stocks.

I saw through his charade with Wapco, at N12.85 Niggar was getting more people into the bus so he could exit at a premium. While few selfless posters were advising would be buyers to wait for PULLBACKS. When i see people like this ,i will call them out. Its better not to post at all but to post for selfish reasons.

The wise ones here have said it all, know what you are buying and why you are buying it.

MONKEY FOLLOWERS PLS BEWARE.
Nairaland NSEMPA comments and Stone throwing hardly moves market. Oracle and other Oga's here had also said this countless times

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2020
locodemy:

Good luck if you can enter.I have 25.70 here at my end.

Thank GOD you already saw that OUR FIRST PORT of CALL will be N25 junction.

FOR the NEWBIES

GUINNESS descended from a HEIGHT of N297.50k per share after some YEARS of wandering in the WILDERNESSES of NAIRA DEVALUATION and COMPETITION in the BREWERY SECTOR

LAST WEEK it met a VERY STRONG SUPPORT at N17.00k all thanks to FOREIGN INVESTORS that pumped in over N1Billion

Now WE are on our WAY to ELDORADO.

So Don't Let some DISGRUNTLED ELEMENTS that are used to MISSING OUT ON WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITIES. DISTRACT YOU from getting to the PROMISE LAND grin

SAME WAY we've loaded OANDO. ZENITHBK WAPCO. UACN and several other FORTUNATE BUSES.

DONT BE LEFT OUT.

BARGAIN HUNTERS CHEERS!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:46pm On May 27, 2020
thesilentone:
Madam Mcy, that Zenith that is still going to N11.3(something) to be exact. Cash is King oooo. Don't come and tell us that the Volume Adjusted something indicator is not working correctly o. Smiles in %s from 10.85 entry. grin grin grin grin
Lol. grin
Enjoy my bros. You go chop this one, still come back to chop if it goes back to 11. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:46pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=arduino post=90012984

Guy, Peter dey in the category of INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ooohhh... Behind all that play and funny memes na war chest carrier you dey see so. [/quote]

grin
Institutional investors nii,
What is institutional about buying just chekere 200k units of WAPCO when he entered WAPCO not too long in the past.
Institutional investor that could not clear LOCO's UACN kaya of about 500k units not too long ago and he ran back. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2020
Fbnh almost mopped up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2020
Zenith appears to be dropping.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
arduino:

Nairaland NSEMPA COMMENTS and Stone throwing hardly MOVES market. Oracle and other Oga's here had also said this countless times

OGAM, It do move . I have observed it time and again. Oga Oracle COMMENTS dey move market, also some other ogas them here. Go through the pages and check his very few comments on select stocks and check the stock price reaction that day or a day after or that week. I am not talking of dead and dry bone stocks cuz he doesn't look that side.

Even Auntie mercy get swag for that side

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by atere4ever: 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Risk is low.

In safety, you can't have a zero risk. I believe same goes with finance. You can only reduce risk to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP).

HSE baba, I hail!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2020
arduino:

Guy, Peter dey in the category of institutional Investors ooohhh... Behind all that play and funny memes na war chest carrier you dey see so.

Forget that thing. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
Marketapprentic:

I think he has, but he is here to scout for pawns here to bring his SINISTER motive to fruition. LOCO is even better than him as WITH DUE RESPECT, OGA PETER IS THE WORST OF THE MONKEY HUNTING BEASTS here.
Pastor VCV , please preach to Peter and convert him for us

I can't fathom this particular peter sir

The peters I've preached to have stop fishing

This very one want die in the high sea grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
Marketapprentic:

I think he has, but he is here to scout for pawns here to bring his SINISTER motive to fruition. LOCO is even better than him as WITH DUE RESPECT, OGA PETER IS THE WORST OF THE MONKEY HUNTING BEASTS
Locodemy is Far better ,the guy is simply focused on his 10% JIJO profit and i respect him for that. He doesnt hide his motive at any point. But the other guy na the head of Agbero loading buses as far as he has profit to make. Never minding the monkeys that will lose money.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 1:13pm On May 27, 2020
10% everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:13pm On May 27, 2020
veecovee:

I can't fathom this particular peter sir

The peters I've preached to have stop fishing

This very one wants to die in the high sea grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You get mouth, I am awaiting Peter's meme for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:13pm On May 27, 2020
Please ogas in the house. I would like to ask ,those years that company declares divident and 1 for 1 Bonuses. How was d price markdown because going by d recent formula in the house, price would have been equal to zero!! Just wondering!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:13pm On May 27, 2020
P2P analysis:

JAIZ BANK;
EM/EPS... 6k
FCF/share(TTM)... 16k
P/E... approx 10.4
P/B... 1.42
NPM... approx 15.1
On financial strength, YE FCF... 4,264.5

WEMA BANK;
EM/EPS... 13k
FCF/share(TTM)... 2.67
P/E... approx 4.4
P/B... 0.41
NPM... approx 10.4
And on financial strength, YE FCF... 101,657.7

Estimate for EM and PE excludes extraordinary items.
JAIZ currently trades @ 69k, while WEMA trades @ 61k.
U surely do not require the services of a soothsayer to tell u that its about time to ACCUMULATE the later.(wema)

#valuehunt

Caveat: NOT an investment advise. Due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.
My advise: Follow ur instinct.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:19pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 1:19pm On May 27, 2020
lancee:
For now ..Nasdaq ..s&p 500 ..dow dey good yester and most likely today
Brent not bad at the moment
Naija foreign reserve don go up small ..abacha or imf tinzs....build confidence
Our foreign investors are llokng for cheap assets all over the world
Like oga mi R onifa said ..plenty money go still dey look for where to go
Lets enjoy the ride for now ..I don shed some wight along the journey .. but i am Happy i no join CASH is king crew grin

I quickly bought more access .fbnh ..still good
But no where to invest remaining with present prices now .. grin

If you see MRS tomorrow...it might not be a bad idea smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
Marketapprentic:
OGAM, It do move . I have observed it time and again. Oga Oracle COMMENTS dey move market, also some other ogas them here.

Even Auntie mercy get swag for that side
Oga Oracle and few other ogas : YES!

Mcy: No. Not really. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2020
Mcy56:
Wapco don vex.....e be say the driver don take w.e.e.d..... grin

If na you be the driver wetin you for do? With all those huge bids coming from the back. Na to zoom off na grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2020
Access wan try the mop up group today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:26pm On May 27, 2020
Mcy56:

Oga Oracle and few other ogas : YES!

Mcy: No. Not really. grin

If this was football betting I would have said that Onifa d fix matches!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:31pm On May 27, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You get mouth, I am awaiting Peter's meme for you.

... I think him get small fear of God.

Him been send end time message here as message i preach to him, touch him small last time

But this fish thing ... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2020
Princkez:
FBNH on full bid@5.70

I don hammer... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2020
ebuka1997:
10% everywhere

Oracle said it here after he contacted IFA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
See volume on FBNH grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
IYGEAL:
If na you be the driver wetin you for do? With all those huge bids coming from the back. Na to zoom off na grin
Fbnh: full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 1:39pm On May 27, 2020
I wish prices can rise more than 10% on a day like this grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:41pm On May 27, 2020
Something keeps telling me the kind high speed gear wey ACCESS go soon change ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:44pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:46pm On May 27, 2020
stcool:

calm down...oya no vex
Let me see what I can buy today for JiJo grin
grin tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2020
Mcy56:

grin tongue tongue

As una don take over everywhere...

I don enter fidelity...where they keep their words

grin

* strictly jijo...I no wan hear you are promoting for newbie

All man 4 himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ukay2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.