Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881214 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
I bought zenith when it was 16.25. Guys pls any hope to redeem something from it at all?

Advice needed pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Multiplier7:
I bought zenith when it was 16.25. Guys pls any hope to redeem something from it at all?

Advice needed pls

Just chill and turn it to long term investment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
locodemy:
THIS WEEKENED

Expect a solid news/sentiments to move market next week and our TA will be justified.

Cc: chibuking
grin grin grin
No news yet to move the market to northern pole, it's only the reality on the ground that is moving the market to the southern pole, and more southern journey is expected this month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Multiplier7:

Advice needed pls

Turn it to long term, or just wait, it will meet and pass ur purchased price for sure. Don't sell now o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Someone should please check on stcool and ask who he OFFEND.

Why is it that all the stocks he RECENTLY bought has FALLEN like an old woman BREAST

From FIDELITYBK to UACN to ZENITHBK to JAPAUL to GUINNESS down to STERLINGBANK.

He BETTER go and APPEASE the gods grin

I have added to my stock positions today while you sit on the fence as usual...

But once a bull market appears...you start preaching how you bought at previous low. That is why I asked if you truly own any stock? grin

You cried for Guinness to hit N14 yet you cant say if you bought a single unit or not...but once market picks you come out shouting on how you bought at N12 grin

Anyways I keep adding to my positions...Short or Long Term...I love my stock picksgrin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
ositadima1:

Turn it to long term, or just wait, it will meet and pass ur purchased price for sure. Don't sell now o.
Thanks baba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Heishere:

Just chill and turn it to long term investment.
I will bro...thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
locodemy:

The lowest it can do is 1.05 and there will be a sharp rise to close the gap.

Why do you battle for the soul of stcool?

grin my own is to keep adding to my positions...until Q2 results start flowing then I pause

...Next entry would Dec/Jan ahead of FY end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
locodemy:
THIS WEEKENED

Expect a solid news/sentiments to move market next week and our TA will be justified.

Cc: chibuking
My Oga Loco, this your newly found love(TA) don dey do like juju ooo. Na who do the ''Special Package'' for you, biko?. Your boy is loyal! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Penboy:

Oh thanks.. It later closed at 1.67 (fidelity) as shown on Chaka.
Please, don't trade on NSE via Chaka except you only buy ''Afolabi units''. Open an account with one of the conventional stockbrokers(e.g Morgan Capital - www.morgancapitalgroup.com) and use Chaka strictly for global stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Multiplier7:

Advice needed pls
It closed at 15.25 today, so why worry? One good trading day is enough to take you to breakeven price. Note that some investors bought the same stock at N23 earlier this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Multiplier7:

Advice needed pls

Is it not Jim Bus? Just relax and be watching as Jim the driver drives the bus. When it gets to your Bus stop u then get down. I love Jim bus even more than Agbajes cos any time i board it at the right bus stop, i get to my destination safely wtout hair cut. My best bus ever.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
seyisanya:
Please, don't trade on NSE via Chaka except you only buy ''Afolabi units''. Open an account with one of the conventional stockbrokers(e.g Morgan Capital - www.morgancapitalgroup.com) and use Chaka strictly for global stocks.

Yeah.. I trade with meristem.
I just used their charts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
aremso:

Is it not Jim Bus? Just relax and be watching as Jim the driver drives the bus. When it gets to your Bus stop u then get down. I love Jim bus even more than Agbajes cos any time i board it at the right bus stop, i get to my destination safely wtout hair cut. My best bus ever.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
seyisanya:
It closed at 15.25 today, so why worry? One good trading day is enough to take you to breakeven price. Note that some investors bought the same stock at N23 earlier this year.
OK baba! Thanks for the encouragement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
stcool:

I have added to my stock positions today while you sit on the fence as usual...

But once a bull market appears...you start preaching how you bought at previous low. That is why I asked if you truly own any stock? grin

You cried for Guinness to hit N14 yet you cant say if you bought a single unit or not...but once market picks you come out shouting on how you bought at N12 grin

Anyways I keep adding to my positions...Short or Long Term...I love my stock picksgrin

My guy, just leave Peterichy... His own is just to come out here to make bold predictions. When it works, he won’t let us rest.
When his predictions doesn’t work, he disappears into oblivion.
Even the likes of Fxuser, OGG, Rabbi, BBM, Loco (Loco don join experts grin) don’t speak with the kind of certainty that he speaks with because they understand that the market is dynamic.
He should go and get a career in sports betting and leave stock speculation to the experts.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stock with new 52 week lows
Caverton #1.83k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
jumped out of Zenith 2 days ago, i don't understand those guys again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sell-offs in UACN, JBERGER and NB dragged the Nigerian bourse down coupled with thin liquidity in the Nigerian Stock Market. Nairametrics envisages cautious buying of Nigerian stocks, as Institutional investors remain on the sidelines.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vibesdot001(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
I bought my fidelity @ 1.7 pls any advice on how not to lose on that investment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otomatic(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
seyisanya:

Please any reason for this? I'm trying to learn stock investing using small monthly purchases but hold for the long term. So I was considering the fintechs for their online presence. Is that a bad idea considering that my holdings will become large over time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hectoro(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good people,

Over 14 years ago I bought ABC and Mutual benefits shares as per penny stocks...�‍♀️ Dividend nada, appreciation, nada. Every time I look at them in my small portfolio eh...

I'm just wondering what to do - please, any suggestions? I notice MB made 'profit' this year but I feel it's audio and no dividend seems to be forthcoming.

Epp a sister...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
What's there to Epp? Just PLESS the SELL button and offload to the next unfortunate victim na. Cut your loses.
Afterall, if fools did not go to the market, bad wares would not be sold.
hectoro:
Good people,

Over 14 years ago I bought ABC and Mutual benefits shares as per penny stocks...�‍♀️ Dividend nada, appreciation, nada. Every time I look at them in my small portfolio eh...

I'm just wondering what to do - please, any suggestions? I notice MB made 'profit' this year but I feel it's audio and no dividend seems to be forthcoming.

Epp a sister...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 3:48am On Jul 04, 2020
vibesdot001:
I bought my fidelity @ 1.7 pls any advice on how not to lose on that investment

What are ur reasons for buying the stock at that price in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Chibuking81:
@STNWAUME
For your information I am stock investor even before you join NSE, I am not fully a jijo member, I buy based on dividend, always like to buy during bonanza offer as we have entered to get more amount of unit for my investment.

My shout is for those it may concern, not you, stick to what that work for you, don't lay the anger of your losses on me.
In some of my stocks, I have recovered my initial capital. My main stockbroking account is purely for investment, any of my purchases there remains for dividend payment. I have accounts in 3 stockbroking firm.
Please hold your advice because you never know me in person. Your sentiment can never stop our bonanza era.

A leader should be able to do what he tells his followers to do.

You can't say a stock will fall, knowing that you will lose a greater portion of your capital, yet you still hold the stocks in your portfolio. grin grin

Now when the trend turns, you will still say that you have the stock in your portfolio. That you don't sell. Remember around end of March 2020 when you said stocks will fall more till April. Stocks rose starting from end of March till May 2020. You turned around and said you didn't sell that you had the bank stocks in your portfolio (for Dividends purposes) . grin grin

What kind of a leader does that?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2020
sellydion:
I just like the guy call Oracle, I must confess. Though, I dont believe in predictive investment or trading, following price and shappen your cutlas when an instrument reached my undervalue level, neither am I a bottom fisher. Do your Fa amd TA analysis and when you are very comfortable, invest, Many people are too lazy to do this as such rely on "who will lead the pack". they come here to cry wolf, forgetting that it is better to take responsibility and be sincerely wrong when it happens for your trades.

Definitely every one would be wrong at a point including Oracle, except those who want to argue, write long epistle and turn issues to personal insults and not accept they are wrong.

I still remain an umpire grin

When I issue a SELL call, I ensure that I don't hold that stock in my portfolio. I lead by example. Because I know what I saw will materially impact my portfolio. I may just leave only 1K units to use and answer 'present sir' in the registrars office.

But some persons will issue a Sell call and still hold the stock when he could have converted his paper gains to real profit. Who is fooling who? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2020
sellydion:
From the Masters:

''Your job is not prediction and anticipation, but the
identification of trends and then the taking of a successful ride on them'' grin

That was in the olden days that this quote is valid.

Now you need to research to know the mind of the market in advance before it even starts to make the move. That is where the bulk of the money lies.

Because once a trend has been established, market could have make 30 to 50% rise.

Everything matters to us. Every detail.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 04, 2020
The CBN is doing all it could to kill the banking business in Nigeria.
How can one explain the action of a wicked guardian or custodian that insists on seizing N60 out of N100 earn by Nigerian banks?
If not for the resilient of these southerners dominated industry, most of the big bank would have collapsed by now.
The implication of the custodian cum regulator is that the money aka CRR/CAR is seized by the custodian, kept in a non-interest yielding account, not available for the economy, not useful for the custodian, not useful for the banks, not useful for the investors and shareholders.
No one has the got to challenge the custodian that is keen in implementing the Northernisation agenda of the Federal government of the North.
The truth is that most CEO of Nigerian banks have skeleton in their cupboards, which is known to the custodian.
Emefiele Godwin, the puppet of Hausa Fulani oligarchs did sacrifice ethics for politics.
No right thinking individual will deliberately seized institutions fund on account that they are not giving loans to the masses.
Is it the corporate duty of banks to create employment?
Is it their responsibility to create industry
The government is myopic, they wanted banks to dish out investors funds to unemployed Nigerians.
In a sane environment, employed individuals with their payslips do not need to struggle to access loans, they are automatic hot cake for banks. In an organised country, the banks are on their knees, pleading, begging, promoting their brands on why a newly employed person should domiciled their salary account with them.
The rest take care of itself.
The action of Godwin Emefiele has set back Nigerian banks back by 15 years of continous growth and development.
The time value of money lost by the banks cannot be redress in another 15 to 20 years.

The loan to value equation used in real estate investment to define covenant risk can tell you the impact of Emefiele hammer on the banks.

Sometimes, I wonder why the heartless and wicked British colonialist had to amalgamate economical incompatible, religiously incompatible, culturally and socially incompatible people together.?
As predicted recently, the government of the North has imposed more taxes on the hardworking people of Southern Nigeria that constitutes 80% of active tax payers in Nigeria.
Hausa fulani people has no business with taxes, cattle rearers and farmers don't pay direct taxes.
The painful thing is that the taxes being paid by southerners is not useful for them, it is used mainly to buffer poverty in the North, the world capital and headquarter of poverty.
The stamp duty tax of which the southerners paid 95% will bear no fruit for the payers.
For investors in this laudable forum, You will be one of the smartest if you could calculate how much of your money the government has stolen from you in the name of stamp duty since 2016.

How can the southerners reap when over 65% of Nigeria budget and remittances are being used in servicing Abuja, military, civil service, boko haram insurgency war, northern railways, northern Nigeria gas pipelines, Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company, holy pilgrimage to mecca, Northern Nigeria transport university in Katrina, etc.
The summary of this message is that the destructive paradigm shift in buharinomics economy cannot last forever, investors should keep faith and trust in the banking sector which is about 30 to 40% undervalued by buharinomics paradigms. (Buhari economic abnormalities)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Good Day Everyone.

To prospective client Who have been finding it difficult to subscribe to The Vantage Guaranteed Income Fund online, I wish to inform you that the technical issues have been resolved you can now subscribe using the new link generated ( check my signature).

For alternative investment with a better ROI choose The Vantage Guaranteed Income Fund from.

VGIF ROI - 7.5% Benchmarked Against SDF.

To open an account with Investment One kindly use the link on my Signature.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Godlylifeoneart:
The CBN is doing all it could to kill the banking business in Nigeria.
How can one explain the action of a wicked guardian or custodian that insists on seizing N60 out of N100 earn by Nigerian banks?
If not for the resilient of these southerners dominated industry, most of the big bank would have collapsed by now.
The implication of the custodian cum regulator is that the money aka CRR/CAR is seized by the custodian, kept in a non-interest yielding account, not available for the economy, not useful for the custodian, not useful for the banks, not useful for the investors and shareholders.
No one has the got to challenge the custodian that is keen in implementing the Northernisation agenda of the Federal government of the North.
The truth is that most CEO of Nigerian banks have skeleton in their cupboards, which is known to the custodian.
Emefiele Godwin, the puppet of Hausa Fulani oligarchs did sacrifice ethics for politics.
No right thinking individual will deliberately seized institutions fund on account that they are not giving loans to the masses.
Is it the corporate duty of banks to create employment?
Is it their responsibility to create industry
The government is myopic, they wanted banks to dish out investors funds to unemployed Nigerians.
In a sane environment, employed individuals with their payslips do not need to struggle to access loans, they are automatic hot cake for banks. In an organised country, the banks are on their knees, pleading, begging, promoting their brands on why a newly employed person should domiciled their salary account with them.
The rest take care of itself.
The action of Godwin Emefiele has set back Nigerian banks back by 15 years of continous growth and development.
The time value of money lost by the banks cannot be redress in another 15 to 20 years.

The loan to value equation used in real estate investment to define covenant risk can tell you the impact of Emefiele hammer on the banks.

Sometimes, I wonder why the heartless and wicked British colonialist had to amalgamate economical incompatible, religiously incompatible, culturally and socially incompatible people together.?
As predicted recently, the government of the North has imposed more taxes on the hardworking people of Southern Nigeria that constitutes 80% of active tax payers in Nigeria.
Hausa fulani people has no business with taxes, cattle rearers and farmers don't pay direct taxes.
The painful thing is that the taxes being paid by southerners is not useful for them, it is used mainly to buffer poverty in the North, the world capital and headquarter of poverty.
The stamp duty tax of which the southerners paid 95% will bear no fruit for the payers.
For investors in this laudable forum, You will be one of the smartest if you could calculate how much of your money the government has stolen from you in the name of stamp duty since 2016.

How can the southerners reap when over 65% of Nigeria budget and remittances are being used in servicing Abuja, military, civil service, boko haram insurgency war, northern railways, northern Nigeria gas pipelines, Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company, holy pilgrimage to mecca, Northern Nigeria transport university in Katrina, etc.
The summary of this message is that the destructive paradigm shift in buharinomics economy cannot last forever, investors should keep faith and trust in the banking sector which is about 30 to 40% undervalued by buharinomics paradigms. (Buhari economic abnormalities)

You seem to be mixing politics with stock investment. This is a wrong thread bro. Don't you think opening a different thread would have been better rather than post this here.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

Caverton #1.83k

Need to fall more. Still overvalued.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Multiplier7:

Advice needed pls
I'd advice you average down if you have more funds at your disposal.

Just my newbie 2cents

(1) (2) (3) ... (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: crownprince2017 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.