Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10945786 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) (5976) (5977) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Guinness movement is just one of the stocks that puts my account on deep red, the other one will ardova.... can't wait for opportunity to offload, especially the latter wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mails4funshi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
http://unitedsecuritieslimited.com/e-mandate/

Dear Esteemed Shareholder,

You can now complete and submit your e-mandate form on our website from the comfort of your home. No need to download, print or scan. If you are yet to mandate your shareholding account, simply follow these steps using your mobile phone or laptop:

STEP 1. Visit our website using this link

STEP 2. Complete the e-Mandate form online

STEP 3. Click Submit

Claiming your dividend has never been this easy! To receive prompt updates on our products and services, follow us on LinkedIn by clicking the icon below. We remain committed to providing you world class investor services. Remember to stay safe.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
ojeysky:

Guinness movement is just one of the stocks that puts my account on deep red, the other one will ardova.... can't wait for opportunity to offload, especially the latter wink

weting you go find for ardova?when Femi jaa would have been the best opportunity to jaa pa. Anyway, wait for a miracle or when another person buy the leftover. For the for the current buyer, minority shareholders are in for shege.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
31 trillion debt
Falling oil prices
High taxes
High unemployment
Terrorist & Militant attacks
Herdsmen affronts
Sectionally-minded leadership
Covid 2nd wave
World bank/IMF pressures
Dollar scarcity
Weak economic base
Poor infrastructure
Highest level of corruption
Extremely high unemployment

Watchout: 2nd wave of market crash is coming. �
You forgot to add ur family/personal problem,lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
31 trillion debt
Falling oil prices
High taxes
High unemployment
Herdsmen affronts
Covid 2nd wave
World bank/IMF pressures
Dollar scarcity
Weak economic base
Poor infrastructure

Do you sell fear for a living?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
S007:

Hmmm but that is the reality on ground, my own take is for me to prapare for the opportinities it might bring.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
S007:

funny u
Chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
aremso:

Hmmm but that is the reality on ground, my own take is for me to prapare for the opportinities it might bring.
And what if it disappoints? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
megawealth01:
And what if it disappoints? grin
not biding, take what you want and discard the others or you discard all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 3:14am On Sep 11, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
31 trillion debt
Falling oil prices
High taxes
High unemployment
Herdsmen affronts
Covid 2nd wave
World bank/IMF pressures
Dollar scarcity
Weak economic base
Poor infrastructure

The above was not meant to frighten folks, rather to highlight the realities in our climes. The expectation, however, is that huge transfer of wealth will be effected as the shocks take place. Serious minded investors need only to position and take advantage of the emerging opportunities that will surely manifest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:19am On Sep 11, 2020
mails4funshi:
http://unitedsecuritieslimited.com/e-mandate/

Dear Esteemed Shareholder,

You can now complete and submit your e-mandate form on our website from the comfort of your home. No need to download, print or scan. If you are yet to mandate your shareholding account, simply follow these steps using your mobile phone or laptop:

STEP 1. Visit our website using this link

STEP 2. Complete the e-Mandate form online

STEP 3. Click Submit

Claiming your dividend has never been this easy! To receive prompt updates on our products and services, follow us on LinkedIn by clicking the icon below. We remain committed to providing you world class investor services. Remember to stay safe.
...this is beta.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zimams: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Good grin
This is how you should have started your post my good brother.

Inserted btwn each negative is an opportunity.

My people say 'there is money in-between torns'.

BrokerHaruna:

The above was not meant to frighten folks, rather to highlight the realities in our climes. The expectation, however, is that huge transfer of wealth will be effected as the shocks take place. Serious minded investors need only to position and take advantage of the emerging opportunities that will surely manifest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mohr(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2020
This is nothing but spreading of falsehood and thereby creating panic in the marketplace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Mohr:
This is nothing but spreading of falsehood and thereby creating panic in the marketplace.

falsehood or not mr. market has a mind of its own and if panic will create opportunities then let that panic happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2020
There are many things, however buy the good ones at auction prices,

Take your dividends, nothing last forever when they appreciate in value cash out. grin

Start the process again grin

Mohr:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Access Bank Plc Conference Call
Access Bank Plc (“Access Bank” or the “Bank”) has released its audited report for the Half Year ended 30 June 2020. The accompanying Financial Statement and Press Release are available for download on the Investor Relations (“IR”) portal of the Bank’s Website.
We are pleased to invite you to join the audio conference call with the Bank’s Executive team. The details of the event are as follows:
• Date: Friday, September 11, 2020
• Time: 1400hrs Lagos (0900hrs New York, 1400hrs London, 1500hrs Johannesburg)
Click here to pre-register https://services.choruscall.za.com/DiamondPassRegistration/register?confirmationNumber=6622053&linkSecurityString=8bc012605

Listen and reach your conclusions by yourself about prospects of the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Wapco moving up but praying the 10million offerer don't show up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Mpeace:
Wapco moving up but praying the 10million offerer don't show up.
if he likes let him show up with 20million units...he cant stop Wapco when the time comes...q3 2020 loading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
I'm planning to buy shares. Please which company is best at this time? angry
Difficult to recommend a stock cos your investment objective wasn't known......is it for short, medium or long term? A trader or an investor?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
You guys have been busy looking at WAPCO when NB is showing love. For the record i didnt benefit from it sha embarassed . But, if I had applied my strategy (Buy when Pinky line crosses over Redy line then sell when Redy line crosses over Pinky line) to it from April on-wards I would have been sitting on about 80% today shocked .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2020
ositadima1:
You guys have been busy looking at WAPCO when NB is showing love. For the record i didnt benefit from it sha embarassed . But, if I had applied my strategy (Buy when Pinky line crosses over Redy line then sell when Redy line crosses over Pinky line) to it from April on-wards I would have been sitting on about 80% today shocked .

I think volume would have been a major issue though, I wouldn't have been able to enter with enough cash at the crossovers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2020
ositadima1:
We are looking at fundamental analysis while you just did technical analysis. All Join sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2020
ositadima1:
Since people are giving out free tips, let me give my own na.

Looking at FCMB daily time frame chart I am seeing an expanding diagonal developing from this years low at 1.47 . I think this current pullback will find support arround 1.7 to 1.73, which makes for good entry at the moment as I am expecting the next bus stop at 2.5 (about 43% uptick).

Do ur DD cos I may be very wrong o.

meshpips:

My view

A+ setup entry is at 0.76

A buy from 0.96 is about the next best thing.

This is meshpips post when i posted one of my charts on FCMB. Some months back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
ositadima1:

This is meshpips post when i posted one of my charts on FCMB. Some months back.

The second chart was his, he said FCMB will drop to 0.95. undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
ositadima1:
.... i posted one of my charts on FCMB. Some months back.
You're doing well and the prediction looks feasible.
Lets keep watching. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mcy56:

You're doing well and the prediction looks feasible.
Lets keep watching. smiley

At d time I wasnt sure of it my self grin , I sold my FCMB at 1.98 embarassed .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
ositadima1:

what is moving fcmb now is simply unknown. On a good day, fidelity should be going along.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
ositadima1:
Lol.
You know we can never be sure of anything in this our market. Sometimes Mr. Market will defy all forms of analysis self.
I never knew it could even cross 2 so quickly like that, though I knew it would move. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mpeace:
what is moving fcmb now is simply unknown. On a good day, fidelity should be going along.
They move together on a good day before, but recently it's a kind of interchanging things, guess it's the trend for now.
Fidelity too will still deliver.
When? This what no one can time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lancee Imagine Zee that still sold for 16.05 yesterday, It's 17.20 now.
If to say you had panicked and sell, now you'll be regretting it.
Better stick to your plan on it. grin
Don't be surprised if you see them rolling offers out again.......but las las, Zee go still move. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) (5976) (5977) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SlahJoe(m), Buzochi, Agbalowomeri, Prolificlife(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.