Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10942139 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) (5976) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2020
For LawUnion Court ordered meeting (COM) scheduled for 12 noon Click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6AkXVNPiow&feature=youtu.be

For ongoing AGM which precedes the COM click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbi5mfEg-a8&feature=youtu.be

Mr. Remi Babalola presiding

REMEMBER: Court Ordered Meeting will vote on either accepting or rejecting VEROD Capital's bid to acquire 100% of the sharecapital @N1.23k/share and subsequently delist.

Other readings

https://cashmoneyfocus.com/verod-capital-consolidating-in-insurance-and-pension-fund-administration-sectors/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
ositadima1:
It appears one good way of profiting from the NSE is to be a trend follower........
Also do the following:
1. Follow d gurus here like OGG and Oracle and CP, BBM, Fxuser, Pa Emma.... to spot opportunities.
2. Have one stock u bought considerably low as a source of dividend.
3. Focus vs diversification.
First point fixed. tongue

Can't agree more with these points, very good strategy in my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
To get 10% to 20% on NSE is an extremely difficult.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
PharmAlfred:

You re right ..Be like say any small cap appre pple will just dump and take profit .. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Price fall stabilized.
Some form of reversal sighted.......

* Zenith reversed from 16.05 early market dumping to 16.70/75 now.
* GTB turned from red to green already..
* Bids building up in the FUA....

Just observation....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
lancee:

You re right ..Be like say any small cap appre pple will just dump and take profit .. grin
Zee moving again......nah wah for that stock grin
Whosoever is in Zee should just know why they bought and not be moved by daily jumping up and down of price.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
PharmAlfred:

10% of 10m is 1milla which will go along way in this pandemic era grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
E Ku market o. tongue
*edited*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Price fall stabilized.

Just observation....

C&I seem to be reversing upward with full force o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
lancee:
Think what he was saying is targeting a stock to get that 10-20%.......if I get him right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Zee moving again......nah wah for that stock grin
Whosoever is in Zee should just know why they bought and not be moved by daily jumping up and down of price.

Decided not to sell yester during the panic .. Based on the present result i believe the next 2 results will be fairly ok , if the pandemic slows down a bit more ,will leave most for the div next yr .. It goes down will buy lil by lil ..Maybe we fit see 12naira again

I hope this strategy go work for me grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Think what he was saying is targeting a stock to get that 10-20%.......if I get him right.

ok got u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
lancee:

True sir, it's hard to push 10 mil and above around. That is why I said buy one relatively cheap stock (Zenith for me) and keep for both appreciation and dividend purposes. Then, play JIJO with smaller cash like anything below 3 mil, as it would be relatively easy to dispose quickly. I don roundtrip FCMB, GTB and UACN so I know what I am talking about. Maybe, na luck sha, time shall tell.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
That yeye 10milion offer in wapco has shown up again. Anytime the stock wants to go up, the offer just shows up.

Massive bidding on the Access 43million bid vs 6mill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mpeace:
That yeye 10milion offer in wapco has shown up again. Anytime the stick wants to go up, the offer just shows up.

Massive bidding on the Access 43million bid vs 6mill. Stock doing over 5%
dont mind him..people now understands what his doing,trying to create panic as to buy lower
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
lancee:
Decided not to sell yester during the panic .. Based on the present result i believe the next 2 results will be fairly ok , if the pandemic slows down a bit more ,will leave most for the div next yr .. It goes down will buy lil by lil ..Maybe we fit see 12naira again

I hope this strategy go work for me grin
It should work.
It's a stock that can give mental stress to traders.
Honestly, to me, Zenith should be kept mostly for dividend purpose if someone is not a trader or in need of cash from time to time.
If it goes down you'll be topping it up....... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
ositadima1:
True sir, it's hard to push 10 mil and above around. That is why I said buy one relatively cheap stock (Zenith for me) and keep for both appreciation and dividend purposes. Then, play JIJO with smaller cash like anything below 3 mil, as it would be relatively easy to dispose quickly.
Again, I can't agree more!
Not easy to push large fund around.
Just my opinion anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mcy56:

It should work.
It's a stock that can give mental stress to traders.
Honestly, to me, Zenith should be kept mostly for dividend purpose if someone is not a trader or in need of cash from time to time.
If it goes down you top it up....... smiley

grin mental and emotional ..Don't be surprised if u see it 12 again b4 end of the yr

Oga mi M. Mende been a long time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
ositadima1:

True sir, it's hard to push 10 mil and above around. That is why I said buy one relatively cheap stock (Zenith for me) and keep for both appreciation and dividend purposes. Then, play JIJO with smaller cash like anything below 3 mil, as it would be relatively easy to dispose quickly. I don roundtrip FCMB, GTB and UACN so I know what I am talking about. Maybe, na luck sha, time shall tell.

Not a bad idea
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mpeace:
That yeye 10milion offer in wapco has shown up again. Anytime the stick wants to go up, the offer just shows up.
grin grin
Wanted to mention it to you earlier that the guy don relax today ......not knowing he was stuck in traffic. grin

Maybe he's the one in Zee too. The 10M surfaced there today. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
lancee:
grin mental and emotional ..Don't be surprised if u see it 12 again b4 end of the yr
grin grin

Oga Mendes nah chairman o. Zee go just dey poo anyhow for him....he sabi the stock wella. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
lancee:

From my tiny experience grin , Zenith is unlikely to revisit 12 dis year or even next year. If you look at its ADX, Average directional index, it has been bouncing between 15 and under 25. It looks like some deep pockets are accumulating the stock. With lots of $$$ the best way to enter a position and maintain d cheap price is to buy slowly over several weeks. I believe once the deep pockets are through u will see serious movement to at least cover d gap of GTB.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Price fall stabilized.

Just observation....

I dey wait GTB at KM 22. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
ositadima1:

I dey wait GTB at KM 22. wink

Dats after closure of books for interim dividend...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
ositadima1:

From my tiny experience grin , Zenith is unlikely to revisit 12 dis year or even next year. If you look at its ADX, Average directional index, it has been bouncing between 15 and under 25. It looks like some deep pockets are accumulating the stock. With lots of $$$ the best way to enter a position and maintain d cheap price is to buy slowly over several weeks. I believe once the deep pockets are true u will see serious movement to at least cover d gap of GTB.

Hopefully , am on same page with u sir ..Zee na good stock for long term still trying to process how they came up with that result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wapco trying to break out #12.60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
ositadima1:
From my tiny experience grin , Zenith is unlikely to revisit 12 dis year or even next year. If you look at its ADX, Average directional index, it has been bouncing between 15 and under 25. It looks like some deep pockets are accumulating the stock. With lots of $$$ the best way to enter a position and maintain d cheap price is to buy slowly over several weeks. I believe once the deep pockets are true u will see serious movement to at least cover d gap of GTB.
Seems you're really following the trend now. grin
Deep pockets are accumulating, they dont mind putting higher offers to keep the price down as long as they're yet to get their fill...similar to what is happening in wapco.
Zee will likely still close its gap with GTB.
GTB will relax small at circa 25.......any extra on top na jara.

** This is barring any unforeseen circumstance anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
PETERiCHY:

10% of 10m is 1milla which will go along way in this pandemic era grin grin grin

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Big time chief. Which stocks do you have under your belt now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mcy56:

Seems you're really following the trend now. grin
Deep pockets are accumulating, they dont mind putting higher offers to keep the price down as long as they're yet to get their fill...similar to what is happening in wapco.
Zee will likely still close its gap with GTB.
GTB will relax small at circa 25.......any extra on top na jara.

** This is barring any unforeseen circumstance anyway.

Zenith will catch up with GTB.

The Holdco structure GTB wants to adopt in order to give the current CEO another 10 years on the job will cost the bank money and time

GTB can either set up new subsidiaries, this will take them about 5 years before they can be profitable.

GTB can decide to buy existing Asset Management firms, Investments banking firms, pension fund managers and Insurance companies. These acquisitions will be bought at a premium..

Staff cost of GTB is about half of Zenith, GTB has the lowest staff costs among the FUGAZ. Although the CEO of GTB is the highest paid among the FUGAZ.

If GTB should review the workers emoluments, that will increase the operating cost by another N20 billion or more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dear Esteemed Shareholder,

You can now complete and submit your e-mandate form on our website from the comfort of your home. No need to download, print or scan. If you are yet to mandate your shareholding account, simply follow these steps using your mobile phone or laptop:

STEP 1. Visit our website using this link http://unitedsecuritieslimited.com/e-mandate/

STEP 2. Complete the e-Mandate form online

STEP 3. Click Submit

Claiming your dividend has never been this easy! To receive prompt updates on our products and services, follow us on LinkedIn by clicking the icon below. We remain committed to providing you world class investor services. Remember to stay safe.

http://unitedsecuritieslimited.com/e-mandate/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
GTBank Applies for Payments Firm, to Split Banking Operations into Three
https://businesspost.ng/banking/gtbank-applies-for-payments-firm-to-split-banking-operations-into-three/

Why Interest Rate on Savings Deposit Was Reduced to 1.25%—CBN
https://businesspost.ng/economy/why-interest-rate-on-savings-deposit-was-cut-to-1-25-cbn/

Rate Drops to 1.10% as Investors ‘Beg’ CBN With N262bn for N128bn T-Bills
https://businesspost.ng/economy/rate-drops-to-1-10-as-investors-beg-cbn-with-n262bn-for-n128bn-t-bills/

NNPC Mulls Selling Majority Stakes in Four Refineries
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nnpc-mulls-selling-majority-stakes-in-four-refineries/

Sparkle Plans Digital Distribution of Insurance by 2021
https://businesspost.ng/technology/sparkle-plans-digital-distribution-of-insurance-by-2021/

Smart Shopping Help Online Shoppers Save Money, Compare Prices
https://businesspost.ng/featureoped/smart-shopping-help-online-shoppers-save-money-compare-prices/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
PharmAlfred:

Big time chief. Which stocks do you have under your belt now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) (5976) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.