Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10847074 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mpeace:
World stock fell, NSE fell . World stock rose, NSE refused to rise. Now world stock is falling and yeye NSE want to join them.
BuBuNaija the economics of destruction
NSE na wah.
It could be the guys feeling heat in other countries' stock exchange that are causing panic here.
Most of our stocks performed well, though there's general instability in the system anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nigeria GDP collapsed, we were told to get ready for another recession,

Red, red and more reds are on the way, Too bad for our fragile expectations angry

Mcy56:

NSE na wah.
It could be the guys feeling heat in other countries' stock exchange that are causing panic here.
Most of our stocks performed well, though there's general instability in the system anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mcy56:

UBA still try in my opinion.
What will you say about Zenith that tried but the price is still crashing? Funny stock. smiley

That zenith matter no be here at all, I don increase stake for UBA jare, I still prefer it over access at the current price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
ojeysky:
That zenith matter no be here at all, I don increase stake for UBA jare, I still prefer it over access at the current price.
Zenith is good but it receives attention from lots of investors and money bags.
They can make or mar it at any slighted thing, one of the reasons I'm not a fan of Zee. smiley

*Edited*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mcy56:

Zenith is good but it receives attention from lots of investors and money bags.
They can make or mar it at any slighted thing, one of the reasons I'm not a fan of Zee. smiley

*Edited*

Zenith is being manipulated by evil forces.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meine: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
The word of the lord according to the book of NSE Chapter 5 verse 9 smiley

"Why doest thou tremble at the sight of the red sea, Knowest not that thou shall witness many waves of the sea before thou entereth into thy promise land?. But thou be rest assured that the red sea which thou seest today shall be no more soon."

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin grin

meine:
The word of the lord according to the book of NSE Chapter 5 verse 9 smiley

"Why doest thou tremble at the sight of the red sea, Knowest not that thou shall witness many waves of the sea before thou entereth into thy promise land?. But thou be rest assured that the red sea which thou seest today shall be no more soon."
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tvegas:
I smiled when I saw some newbies trashing the NSE while hiping the NYSE. The move into the NYSE was a very risky one for investors as at July/August 2020 for two reasons.

1. Foreign exchange risk: For Nigerian investors who bought dollar at N483 in August in order to invest in NYSE, Naira has gained within one week. The losses are real.

2. The market is Overbought: It was obvious to the blind that the market was overbought as investors were just buying everything and anything. The burble will burst at some point.

This doesn't take away the fact that the NYSE is a grandpa to our own NSE but I believe timing the entry into any market is the key thing. I may not make 100% in one day in NSE but the 10% I will make in one month gives me peace.

I have traded NSE close to 20ys and traded NYSE for about 5yrs so I can categorically telling that comparing NYSE with NSE is like comparing LIFE with DEATH.

Even with the few days market correction we had in NYSE we are still on top of our GAME so stop looking for the living among the dead.

If you want to LIVE LONG in WEALTH and GOOD HEALTH ditch NSE for NYSE and thank me later.

A WORD is a enough for the WISE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaynett(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Baba we have heard you. Please go to the thread meant for NYSE to prove your point na, leave us alone. We were not forced to trade in the NSE.
Note: Everyone is trading to the best knowledge of their financial capability and capacity. Besides, you can afford plenty dollars at your disposal that could be part of the reason why you trade in the US stock market, allow us that have the naira you so despise to trade peacefully.

STNWAUME:

I have traded NSE close to 20ys and traded NYSE for about 5yrs so I can categorically telling that comparing NYSE with NSE is like comparing LIFE with DEATH.

Even with the few days market correction we had in NYSE we are still on top of our GAME so stop looking for the living among the dead.

If you want to LIVE LONG in WEALTH and GOOD HEALTH ditch NSE for NYSE and thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
STNWAUME:

As you know @STNWAUME Markets all over the world have up and down, bear and bulls, stocks gain or lose, there are traders /investors that make profit or make lose NSE is not an exception. Bros don't paint NSE black. If NYSE is doing better than NSE right now does not warrant that comparison of death to life. NSE is our brand.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
STNWAUME:

What has that got to do with me. You are just like somebody who initiated a break up with his girlfriend or spouse because you met another person. Yet every day you are stalking that ex on Facebook, IG, whatsapp etc..

That you are trying so hard to convince people here even makes your story suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
onegentleguy:

I suspect say na @ Bigjay1, coolcash and Jejababa dem hand work.
...maybe they have decided to unleash the cash in their mattress !! wink cheesy grin

It is well.
Chief, I have since offloaded my zenith at 16.90 to 16.95 on Aug 24 for fear of a delayed result in the past 6 years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stock with new 52 week lows
C & I #3.55k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
STNWAUME:

As they say, ignorance is bliss.

I may buy into the nse from time to time but my long term investments no fit dey Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
@OGG @rabbi, whats happening in the market? Time to exit or stay put??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zenith Bank comprehensive stock analysis for your info:

https://www.nairaland.com/6108701/zenith-bank-plc-comprehensive-stock#93759464

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RosyIsBlessed: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mcy56:

Maybe you should hold your money for now.
Market is not smiling today suddenly.
Keep monitoring the movement.
This is just my opinion.

Ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BrokerHaruna: 3:18am On Sep 10, 2020
31 trillion debt
Falling oil prices
High taxes
High unemployment
Terrorist & Militant attacks
Herdsmen affronts
Sectionally-minded leadership
Covid 2nd wave
World bank/IMF pressures
Dollar scarcity
Weak economic base
Poor infrastructure
Highest level of corruption
Extremely high unemployment

Watchout: 2nd wave of market crash is coming. �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wiseoldman: 5:58am On Sep 10, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
31 trillion debt
Falling oil prices
High taxes
High unemployment
Herdsmen affronts
Covid 2nd wave
World bank/IMF pressures
Dollar scarcity
Weak economic base
Poor infrastructure

Nothing is going to happen in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Prices/fall stabilized in some of the stocks towards COB yesterday.
Let's see how today goes again.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
31 trillion debt
Falling oil prices
High taxes
High unemployment
Herdsmen affronts
Covid 2nd wave
World bank/IMF pressures
Dollar scarcity
Weak economic base
Poor infrastructure

stock prices most likely won't crash but the currency most certainly will.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Here is the link to the amount earned by some of the bank chiefs in Q2 2020 declared interim dividends alone.
If this doesnt inspire you, keep waiting till the day you'll grow your asset up to their levels' before you start investing..........like they told you they started this big too. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/6103044/jim-ovia-earns-n1.52-billion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Mcy56:
Here is the link to the amount earned by some of the bank chiefs in Q2 2020 declared interim dividends alone.
If this doesnt inspire you, keep waiting till the day you'll grow your asset up to their levels' before you start investing..........like they told you they started this big too. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/6103044/jim-ovia-earns-n1.52-billion

Na inspiration go grow ur assets?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2020
BrokerHaruna:
31 trillion debt
Falling oil prices
High taxes
High unemployment
Herdsmen affronts
Covid 2nd wave
World bank/IMF pressures
Dollar scarcity
Weak economic base
Poor infrastructure

Watchout if market crash it's an opportunity for many millionaires to be made and there will be wealth redistribution. All you need is to reposition yourself and strategies to benefit. Covid-19 with its devastating effect on the whole world the owner of zoom had or is having his best time in his life; so folks don't be afraid. Just keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2020
It appears one good way of profiting from the NSE is to be a trend follower. Use ur crossover moving averages and ADX indicator to get in and out. Chopping 10 to 20% here and there. The 200 SMA is also a good metric( most stocks are below this line sha, evidence of NSE not doing so well).

Also do the following:

1. Follow d gurus here like OGG and Oracle and Mcy56 to spot opportunities.

2. Have one stock u bought considerably low as a source of dividend.

3. Focus vs diversification.

My 5 cents.

Note: Dis strategy also works for bitcoin market.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DexterousOne(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Nothing is going to happen in Naija.

Dont be too sure

If this failed president continue to take us down the rabbit hole
You never can tell

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wiseoldman: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

Dont be too sure

If this failed president continue to take us down the rabbit hole
You never can tell

I am pretty sure, if there will be 1 last country on earth. It will be Nigeria. The things that make Nigeria shake will have ended most countries.

Take it to the bank. Remind me in 50 years, if we are still on God's own earth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
And what if it goes the other way? grin
BrokerHaruna:
31 trillion debt
Falling oil prices
High taxes
High unemployment
Herdsmen affronts
Covid 2nd wave
World bank/IMF pressures
Dollar scarcity
Weak economic base
Poor infrastructure

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2020
NSE is actually not deep and have scanty investors with not so big pocket. And now that FPI is not coming in, the market is stagnated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Wiseoldman:

I am pretty sure, if there will be 1 last country on earth. It will be Nigeria. The things that make Nigeria shake will have ended most countries.

Take it to the bank. Remind me in 50 years, if we are still on God's own earth.

In 50 years time u would be a wiseolderman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), phemmie06(m), Hajicairo(m), faoogoke(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.