Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065086 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2013
saibuhari:
[color=#000099][/color]

Please pardon my question, are you Atuocha or Emma Ewumi in SMN? Same stock was recorded by one of them in SMN.
One by one, we dey know una....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2013
retracement line is moving in alternate showing that some high may just become the new low.there are some past low price that would turn to history.now the question is that how do we recognize a new low now.the market hit 12 trillion mkt cap and will definitely cross as we're moving into the last month of the 2nd quarter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalan: 1:24pm On May 31, 2013
Hello guys

what happened to the BIG DANFlour
its seems the man is robbing peter to pay paul.
I dey laff O.

I warned a friend concerning the dangotes TWINS of sugar and flour. I said the 3qrt results were showing signs of
heavy lifting and borrowing. he didnt hear the voice of reasoning- now he's licking his wound.

Dangote and his friends owns a substantial amount(over 85%) of the shares of both Sugar and Flour.
They knew the audited reports were bad some 2-3 months ago, they started pushing the stock prices from
around N4 to N10.5k that is over 150% profit, when satisfied with their loot, they decided to released the
results meanwhile they have off-loaded. Now when the price crash again, they will buy back their shares at penny prices.

what a way to make money.

Guys sharp up and open your eyes before you buy stocks. DO YOUR HW!

see the poor results attached. Look at the cashflow report and the liabilities- very dismal outing.

I noticed unlike Dangote, no corporate action is announced. Y? BECOS BROS DON SETTLE BIG BOYS. grin

He's using the money to build refinery. grin grin

I dey laff O.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/3139_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_AUDITED_2012_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2013.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2013
The Market is about to take another dimension everybody shine your eyes its time to make money now if you know how lmfao Happy Investing everyone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2013
Stocks and indexes move in
cycles from accumulation, to markup, to
distribution, to markdown and back to
accumulation. Learning this timing cycle will
help you save money and even better cheers alll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2013
kalan: Hello guys

I dey laff O.

I warned a friend concerning the dangotes TWINS of sugar and flour. I said the 3qrt results were showing signs of
heavy lifting and borrowing. he didnt hear the voice of reasoning- now he's licking his wound.

Dangote and his friends owns a substantial amount(over 85%) of the shares of both Sugar and Flour.
They knew the audited reports were bad some 2-3 months ago, they started pushing the stock prices from
around N4 to N10.5k that is over 150% profit, when satisfied with their loot, they decided to released the
results meanwhile they have off-loaded. Now when the price crash again, they will buy back their shares at penny prices.

see the poor results attached. Look at the cashflow report and the liabilities- very dismal outing.

I noticed unlike Dangote, no corporate action is announced. Y? BECOS BROS DON SETTLE BIG BOYS. grin

I dey laff O.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/3139_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_AUDITED_2012_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2013.pdf

try to be official in order to avoid harsh response.
I've talked on this long ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2013

I dey laff O.

I dey laff O.

try to be official in order to avoid harsh response.
I've talked on the stocks long ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:30pm On May 31, 2013
question: I wonder what is pushing GTB while Zenith and FBN still dey car park.

Especially FBNH, Zenith is okay and following up with GTB. FBNH will kick off in the month of June.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:55pm On May 31, 2013
feelamong: Am not a fan of Penny stocks... but for those of us looking for a good penny stock; UBA CAPITAL is the stock to buy!!

pls note that I have just finished buying a few units so I might be biased sha! undecided

Oga Feelamong I hail u. I am always scared of getting into newly listed and emerged companies. Considering the fact that UBA CAP is a new entity from the restructuring of UBA PLC, how can one value such stock since they have no past records?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2013

I dey laff O.

I dey laff O.

Dangote flour was sold months ago to Tiger Brands. Do your Homework before posting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2013
Elai147:

Oga Feelamong I hail u. I am always scared of getting into newly listed and emerged companies. Considering the fact that UBA CAP is a new entity from the restructuring of UBA PLC, how can one value such stock since they have no past records?

look for past annual reports of UBA,they where a subsidiary I've been loading on this stock for a month now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 7:32pm On May 31, 2013
This ur analysis is very wonderful. These are the main reason why dangote spent over N80 for legal fee just to maintain his post as nse president.

I dey laff O.

I dey laff O.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 7:41pm On May 31, 2013
The major reason why we gather here in this forum is to know when to start accumulating and when to start selling. Just as some one just post something about dangote
Michael11stock: Stocks and indexes move in
cycles from accumulation, to markup, to
distribution, to markdown and back to
accumulation. Learning this timing cycle will
help you save money and even better cheers alll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 7:52pm On May 31, 2013
bigx:

look for past annual reports of UBA,they where a subsidiary I've been loading on this stock for a month now.
let of us follow precedence.
Suc thing happend to
ASO SAVINGS AND LOAN
STARCOMS
DAAR COMUNICATION
and a host of others. None the less
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2013
Omexonomy: let of us follow precedence.
Suc thing happend to
ASO SAVINGS AND LOAN
STARCOMS
DAAR COMUNICATION
and a host of others. None the less

No risks, no rewards, Time would tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2013
as we are going into fresh month, what should we expect in the market and what are the stocks that you think would top the monthly gainers chart.try to use soft language quoting posts. The thread is responding negatively to foul languages and this will not encourage analysts to help. It is good to do your research before investing but it's also wise to heed to the advise of common man.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2013
This one people are singing UBACAP, thread softly and do your own home work well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2013
LET US THANK GOD FOR HIS LOVE TO US TO SE NEW MONTH, O GOD WE BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME HELP US TO LIVE AS YOU TEACH US IN JESUS NAME AMEN. HAPPY WEEKEND AND NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL MY BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S IN THE HOUSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2013
has anyone received oando rights issue either as direct credit to cscs account or share certificate?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2013
I thank God for showing me this forum some months ago. I thank all contributors. I thank Stockbull. I am always a learner, and I have used every opportunity to learn here . Depending on the assessment of the Gurus, I might be fast becoming a real stock trader, by virtue of how far this forum has built me. I will continue to solicit for your assistance.

I hereby inform this learned and honorable house that I have decided to open a new chapter of my trading career by proposing to put my fortune on the following stocks, when the technical indicator points bulish-

Skye Bank
Okomu
GTB
Zenith
UBA
Access
Nascon
Fidelity
Presco
Dangote Sugar
Guiness
NB
International Breweries
Nahco
Wapco
J.Berger
7up
Livestock
Stirling Bank.

I found Guinness and International Breweries irresistible, inpite of their prices and P.E.

Please my Ogas and Superiors, whom I am learning from, I hope I haven't wondered too far away from the mark? The comments and critical appraisal of everone will be highly appreciated .

International Friendly match: Mexico 2 Nigeria 2.
Mexico scored first.
Nigeria equlised and went ahead with 2 goals to 1.
Mexico later equalised to bring the match to a draw.
It was a tenssion soacked encounter in which one of the Mexican players was sent off.

kissI thank God for showing me this forum some months ago. I thank all contributors. I thank Stockbull. I am always a learner, and I have used every opportunity to learn here . Depending on the assessment of the Gurus, I might be fast becoming a real stock trader, by virtue of how far this forum has built me. I will continue to solicit for your assistance.

I hereby inform this learned and honorable house that I have decided to open a new chapter of my trading career by proposing to put my fortune on the following stocks, when the technical indicator points bulish-

Skye Bank
Okomu
GTB
Zenith
UBA
Access
Nascon
Fidelity
Presco
Dangote Sugar
Guiness
NB
International Breweries
Nahco
Wapco
J.Berger
7up
Livestock
Stirling Bank.

I found Guinness and International Breweries irresistible, inpite of their prices and P.E.

Please my Ogas and Superiors, whom I am learning from, I hope I haven't wondered too far away from the mark? The comments and critical appraisal of everone will be highly appreciated .

Mexico scored first.
It was a tenssion soacked encounter in which one of the Mexican players was sent off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2013
I thank God for showing me this forum some months ago. I thank all contributors. I thank Stockbull. I am always a learner, and I have used every opportunity to learn here . Depending on the assessment of the Gurus, I might be fast becoming a real stock trader, by virtue of how far this forum has built me. I will continue to solicit for your assistance.

Skye Bank
Okomu
GTB
Zenith
UBA
Access
Nascon
Fidelity
Presco
Dangote Sugar
Guiness
NB
International Breweries
Nahco
Wapco
J.Berger
7up
Livestock
Stirling Bank.

Please my Ogas and Superiors, whom I am trying to learn from, I hope I haven't wondered too far away from the mark? The comments and critical appraisal of everone will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Mexico scored first.
It was a tension soaked encounter in which one of . Mexican players was sent off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2013
Toluway: I thank God for showing me this forum some months ago. I thank all contributors. I thank Stockbull. I am always a learner, and I have used every opportunity to learn here . Depending on the assessment of the Gurus, I might be fast becoming a real stock trader, by virtue of how far this forum has built me. I will continue to solicit for your assistance.

Skye Bank
Okomu
GTB
Zenith
UBA
Access
Nascon
Fidelity
Presco
Dangote Sugar
Guiness
NB
International Breweries
Nahco
Wapco
J.Berger
7up
Livestock
Stirling Bank.

Please my Ogas and Superiors, whom I am trying to learn from, I hope I haven't wondered too far away from the mark? The comments and critical appraisal of everone will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Mexico scored first.
It was a tension soaked encounter in which one of . Mexican players was sent off.

does stock you have listed are very good i would have sugest you avoid penny stock (except livestok feeds) i dont know why they are not making good move. Manufacturing company and banks (gtb, uba) have tried while first bank and zenith will soon follow suit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2013
stockbull:
as we are going into fresh month, what should we expect in the market and what are the stocks that you think would top the monthly gainers chart.try to use soft language quoting posts. The thread is responding negatively to foul languages and this will not encourage analysts to help. It is good to do your research before investing but it's also wise to heed to the advise of common man.
my number one stock for this month is livestock feeds it has being appriciating on my radar. At least 10thousand unit will be okay for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
Redoil: my number one stock for this month is livestock feeds it has being appriciating on my radar. At least 10thousand unit will be okay for me.

You arrived at that conclusion via technical or fundamental analysis?

I personally wont touch it, I know it might get to 10 naira but its not my type

Its trading at its year high
I cant remember it paying any dividends
The first quarter results just released show 25% drop in PAT compared to 162% gain same period last year
PE ratio is outrageous

The only redeeming factor is the Investment by UACN which is a stock I've never sold for almost 10 years now and which i believe would improve management.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Redoil: my number one stock for this month is livestock feeds it has being appriciating on my radar. At least 10thousand unit will be okay for me.
Am waiting for only Eternal Oil @N2.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
I discover that anytime I want to activate animation, I see my post coming out duplicated and triplicated as you can see now. Sorry for my amaturism

I mistakenly omitted FBNH in the list, its supposed to be there.

Livestock Feeds has no business being in the list. EPS of 0.1 and PE of 36.79 is outrageous. And I just found out that it is not even in my list of dividend paying stocks. Even for speculation purposes, non- dividend paying stocks find it difficult to rally in recent times, in Nigeria. Resently, corporate actions have been the driver of bulls.

However, I tend to look at its fundamentals, I.e. the special nature of the job of production of livestock feeds and it's long term nature and sustainability. It has become a great brand, a tradition. It invokes great sentiments.

On the technical side, it contuously move steadily on the chart, without much hindersnce from support and resistance mechanism. I will strike it out though.Thank you Redoil and bigx.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Redoil: does stock you have listed are very good i would have sugest you avoid penny stock (except livestok feeds) i dont know why they are not making good move. Manufacturing company and banks (gtb, uba) have tried while first bank and zenith will soon follow suit.

I think this livestock is only good for short term. Very soon UACN will acquire the remaining 49% stake and if this happens, there will definitely be share restructuring like what happened when ETI acquired Oceanic. I personally don't trust penny stocks at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Toluway: I thank God for showing me this forum some months ago. I thank all contributors. I thank Stockbull. I am always a learner, and I have used every opportunity to learn here . Depending on the assessment of the Gurus, I might be fast becoming a real stock trader, by virtue of how far this forum has built me. I will continue to solicit for your assistance.

Skye Bank
Okomu
GTB
Zenith
UBA
Access
Nascon
Fidelity
Presco
Dangote Sugar
Guiness
NB
International Breweries
Nahco
Wapco
J.Berger
7up
Livestock
Stirling Bank..

I like your stock pick- well diversified. However, you seem to have too many banking stocks in your list. 7up is a strong stock but slow moving in terms of price appreciation. I will only go for it because of its good dividend and bonus history. I will not go for Livestock except on a short term basis. Wapco is good but does not have fat dividend and bonus history as expected from a coy of its type. I would rather go for Dangote Cement at its current price. Pls I hope my post does not upset you or anyone. Just my opinion... I'm still learning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ TOLUWAY some of this ur stocks are goying back to car park becareful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thanks guys. I picked 7up for short cum long term potentials. Strong and durable. Long term brand. It is also dividend paying. I only thought an international reputation like 7up will be more reliable and trustworthy than Dangote on long term basis. I also think that Wapco would be more reliable than Dangote's show in a competitive scenario.Kindly let me know if you dont agree with my outlook Elai, I'm a learner.

I am aware that many of the stocks I mentioned have suddenly faced southward. Ihedioramma you will recall in my post above that I said that I will buy these stocks "when the technical indicator points bullish". One shouldn't blindly jump into the market like that. I'm waiting to jump in when the bus resumes it's Northward escapade. Should I call it Northampton? Thank you for your sensitisation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Things are not looking so good generally, looks like we are about to go on some sort of recess especially for short run people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
otokx: Things are not looking so good generally, looks like we are about to go on some sort of recess especially for short run people.

Almost all annual reports are out, there'd be a dip in prices for a while if all's normal.
Time to pick bargains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.