Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968185 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
The much awaited result for FBNH co is out those of us waiting for it should follow this link http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/news_article.r?vcnews-id=933901
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
May and baker to raise fresh money throu the NSE0 to finnace their expanding activities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
May and baker to raise fresh money throu the NSE0 to finnace their expanding activities. http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/news_article.r?vcnews-id=933528
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalan: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Michael11stock: Please STOCKBULL and the guru in the house can i sell my UBA now cos the price has refused to go up just as expected though i bought at 8.33 then, but i don't mind to sell since its not moving as expected cos i want enter anoda stock wey go move fast thanks.

Guy cool down. when did you buy? what were your exist strategy? if you exist now, what opportunities have have seen that
will give better returns. For me UBA is good. just hold on a little, you will soon laff northward. The company has done all necessary to reclaim its place.

my candid opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Toluway: I just checked Transcorps. Eventhough I think it is on the support level for short-time trade, it is still facing south. Needs some monitoring to know the right time to wade in.
Am waiting with my cutlasses at the normal junctions: 0.7k, 0.6k, 0.5k grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jaCrusade: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
kalan:

Guy cool down. when did you buy? what were your exist strategy? if you exist now, what opportunities have have seen that
will give better returns. For me UBA is good. just hold on a little, you will soon laff northward. The company has done all necessary to reclaim its place.

my candid opinion.

I concur
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
9free:

walahi you no go kill persin with laugh...Shuoooo...abeg pity transorp o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
kalan:

my candid opinion.
Bro thank you for that i appreciate your advice we go all laugh soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
pls what's moving honeywell northward
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Analyst view (FOR THE WEEK ENDED FRIDAY MAY 31, 2013)
The Market cross the N12tr mark this week N600b short of the highest point in reached in March 2008, thanks to Dangote Cement and NB, as both companies account for 38% of the total Market Capitalisation. Other stocks that have helped to leap the market capitalization up include Nestle Foods, Guinness and Wapco. Indeed the market still has more potential since only a few companies contribute to the current rise in the market indices.

Following the recent trend in the last three weeks, the market movement has been 2.49%, 1.2% and 1.19% up respectively. If this trend continues, it is likely the week ahead may end on a bearish note as short term profit takers effect may prevail. Investors are advised to watch out for a good exit price and an entry point on the other side of the week.

Stocks to watch for the week/month ahead:
1. Skye Bank
2. NASCON
3. UACN
4. UAC-PROP
5. OKOMU
6. FBNH
7. ETERNA
8. CAP PLC

The above stocks have fallen the most in the last two weeks, so we expect to see a rebound on them in the weeks ahead.

Disclaimer:
The information above was gotten from my stockbroker. Please due deligence is important.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin
9free:

The cutlass go rust for waiting o, make you go carry DRONE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
ileman: pls what's moving honeywell northward

Na wa o! no be wetin some people don dey pary and fast for since?

just no forget to exit at ur busstop!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

walahi you no go kill persin with laugh...Shuoooo...abeg pity transorp o grin
Pity ke?
Bros, tranacorp na one of the stocks wey shave my head for this market. While my mates were flexing their NYSC allowee, I carry all my savings dash transcorp IPO.
Na pay back time be this........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
sellydion: grin

The cutlass go rust for waiting o, make you go carry DRONE
I don do two cycles with transcorp( 0.5k to N1.0) before.
Make una know pour sand for my Garri oooo....Just allow me to do one more cycle and I promise not to do it again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
pm messages are not delivered to my mail again.dont feel bad if you do not receive response from me after sending pm msg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=Redoil]May and baker to raise fresh money throu the NSE0 to finnace their expanding activities. [/quote
]they are coming to nse but not declared yet even in the article you quoted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
9free:
let people know when you play as large number of investors are behind the screen and may take it seriously but if you mean it then i would say
these are low you can not see again untill may be another crash we can not smell now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Elai147: Analyst view (FOR THE WEEK ENDED FRIDAY MAY 31, 2013)
The Market cross the N12tr mark this week N600b short of the highest point in reached in March 2008, thanks to Dangote Cement and NB, as both companies account for 38% of the total Market Capitalisation. Other stocks that have helped to leap the market capitalization up include Nestle Foods, Guinness and Wapco. Indeed the market still has more potential since only a few companies contribute to the current rise in the market indices.

Following the recent trend in the last three weeks, the market movement has been 2.49%, 1.2% and 1.19% up respectively. If this trend continues, it is likely the week ahead may end on a bearish note as short term profit takers effect may prevail. Investors are advised to watch out for a good exit price and an entry point on the other side of the week.

1. Skye Bank
2. NASCON
3. UACN
4. UAC-PROP
5. OKOMU
6. FBNH
7. ETERNA
8. CAP PLC

The above stocks have fallen the most in the last two weeks, so we expect to see a rebound on them in the weeks ahead.

Disclaimer:
The information above was gotten from my stockbroker. Please due deligence is important.
when a stock recorded losses to an attracting price and the bull take over the market,the stocks may comply but it's not mathematical.stock trend always come with driving tools.some will dance in a cycle,some will move and some will be deaf to the market trend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
stockbull:
when a stock recorded losses to an attracting price and the bull take over the market,the stocks may comply but it's not mathematical.stock trend always come with driving tools.some will dance in a cycle,some will move and some will be deaf to the market trend

Sir which are we expecting to move please point out for us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godsfavson: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
stockbull:
let people know when you play as large number of investors are behind the screen and may take it seriously but if you mean it then i would say
these are low you can not see again untill may be another crash we can not smell now.
Oga Stockbull, God bless u real good...
Pls what happened to evans medical that made it fly..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Elai147: Analyst view (FOR THE WEEK ENDED FRIDAY MAY 31, 2013)

1. Skye Bank
2.NASCON
3. UACN
4. UAC-PROP
5. OKOMU
6. FBNH
7. ETERNA
8. CAP PLC

Disclaimer:

Watching NASCON and Okomu Oil with the bulls eyes for a perfect entry. These coys have strong fundamentals. They're just retracing to below their fair/intrinsic values.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
jenbost:

I don't know of any investment house or a stock broker. whould you want to recommend one?
regarding demurualization, where will I do that and how?
good morning.
On the bolded, you must be talking about de-materialization of physical share certificates
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
NASCON:

NASCON KE, as good as the stock is. The last result for first quarter stinks. Entering at previous support N9+ plus may be okay. I expect the stock too hover between 9-14 Naira for some time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kpozite(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please I am a newbie, and I want to invest in stocks which company's shares will be suitable for me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Godsfavson:
Oga Stockbull, God bless u real good...
Pls what happened to evans medical that made it fly..

not being following the stock.
Just discovered the price rose few trading days in past weeks and the price was stagnant for some days now before changing today.
Such appreciation is very common in bullish market but not seeing any define force even sectoral influence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please check your chart.
This may be the time to enter Japaul at 0.570 and Sky Bank at 4.75.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Its been a while. I've been following the thread all along but couldn't post.
I have still been active in the market though.
In the form of an update, I considered it necessary to reduce my position in NEM from about 29% of my portfolio to about 18%, which is a more comfortable position from my personal point of view. This is because I have weighed in the impact of the following:-
-Migration to IFRS
-Claims due to floods
-The Dana crash
-The possible claims due to the violence in the north

I have also taken positions in AFRIPRUD & UBCAP.
I am keeping an eye on Sterling Bank; it is a good buy now but I hope the price can come down some. I am willing to exit my position in Fidelity to enter Sterling Bank if my buy conditions are met.
I thought the price of ABC would come down due to the Q1 result so I could buy some more but nothing like that is likely, so I am still holding my small units there.
Happy Investing All.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Japaul Oil is warmimg up, getting ready to leave the car-park! I tip it for a buy! Dont say I did not tell you plz! Happy investing all!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Toluway: Please check your chart.
This may be the time to enter Japaul at 0.570 and Sky Bank at 4.75.

I have my okpolor eyes on that Skye Bank, @N4 though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:27am On Jun 05, 2013
Elai147:

I have my okpolor eyes on that Skye Bank, @N4 though.
And I thought am the only one patiently waiting for skye bank @N4.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

True, but the shares of company is not readily available, and if you eventually buy, it is difficult to sell as very few individuals are intrested in the stock.
McNichols manufactures, packages and distributes vitamin A fortified sugar,chocolate powder, powdered milk, cereals and other food products.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2013
9free:
McNichols manufactures, packages and distributes vitamin A fortified sugar,chocolate powder, powdered milk, cereals and other food products.

thank you my oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: W0t0w0toman, robobo, tayejay(m), Princkez, floydmayweather, chillykelly86(m), Streetinvestor2, Buzochi, easysunny(m), husu(m), KarlTom and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.