Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066330 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
the market behaved as expected today to begin with a silent mode on the first day of trading session in the month of june and that's why most big cap stocks went on a decline. Actually, it's 1st on the exchange and not 3rd and you need to watch before you leap.penny stocks took the market today as the bulls are being handed over to them but i think any one buying now should be patient may be till the end of the week when we will identify the total colours of the rainbow.some stocks are getting to a new high of several years e.g cadbury,gt,union,uba etc. which were a low of more several years that has completed a stock price cycle. To cross this high price may be difficult but would be a good potential buy region supported by good fundamentals.using both the technicals and fundamentals takes the command in buying profitable stocks in the second quarter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rogerbyy: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
stockbull:

more accumulation on ABC and access bank stocks. Abc will hit one naira. Waiting for a good support point that can earn twenty percent on access

stockbull................i dont know how much i can appreciate all your efforts.i dont believe nigerian stock analysts before but it was just like watching movie raking 100 gains on abc stock within a short while. Hoping to regain some loss in the nigeria stock market. Thank you all in the house ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
"the nigeria stock exchange market report today on livestock."
livestock feeds is getting overpriced on a short term note.traders should be in alert mode to take profit as the stock would retrace from sounding high price with quick declines before the stock would then distinguish between reaction and reversal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
"the nigeria stock exchange market updates"
MAY AND BAKER is a good buy now for the medium term.the annual report shows increase in positive indicators but it does not create margins.the coy may not pay dividend but with a lot of achievement the company would make this year and the current available operating capital, it looks good. The company may come to the market in less than two month to raise capital and the price may have been so high then. there a lot of positive lines of codes that is yet to be decode on the nigeria stock exchange.this is pure SENTIMENT but just TAKE NOTE.More thing is that the health care sector is some how neglected as they've not been consistent in paying dividends and publishing outstanding positive results and it's because foreign countries are budgeting and spending big money on health and this sector is doing outstandingly in foreign stock exchanges and those companies are big competitors to our indigenous drug manufacturing companies.most drugs that we see are made from india and china and marketed here in nigeria.the sector will improve the sentiments of investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
nereiskc: . @ ihedioramma, thanks 4 ur tips; but am planning to buy into skye bank this week cos d price is what I term fair, so from ur point of view whts wrong with the stock (skye bank), I need ur advice or explanation, even d possible entering price u can buy in, if u were to buy it. Thanks pal
AS U TERM THAT PRICE U CAN BUY, bout the price may be below #4 befor this week ends. for me am at there car park, what i term is #1.50 or #2 if i want.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
ihedioramma: AS U TERM THAT PRICE U CAN BUY, bout the price may be below #4 befor this week ends. for me am at there car park, what i term is #1.50 or #2 if i want.

the stock will not get down to #4 before changing her course but will experience a closed sideways ends
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jenbost: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
bigx:

Contact miebaka.wakama@cashcraft.com, that's who opened my account.

Thanks, I have sent an email still waiting for response from them
once again,thank you and have a good night.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
stockbull:

the stock will not get down to #4 before changing her course but will experience a closed sideways ends
OK my master am sleeping at there car park now i cant get at bus stop thank's. any body coming there? if yes let me no so i can open door for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jenbost: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
janykute:
You can contact them on the following lagos@cashcraft.com,ikeja@cashcraft.com,yaba@cashcraft.com
Phone Nos 2694287-9,4612207,2701678-9.
7th Floor,2A Osborne Rd,Ikoyi Lagos.
Suite 6 and 7 Motorway Avenue opp.7up Alausa Ikeja.
2nd floor,Law union and Rock building,14 Hughes Avenue Alagomeji Yaba.

Thank you so much for your effort.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jenbost: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
9free:
I got this from NSE webpage:
Cashcraft Asset Management Limited
Head Office Address Foreshore Towers, 2A Osborne Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Phone Numbers 08052909000,(MD) 08056004610,

2. 08022909538 (Broker)

3. 08054011327 (Broker) 08054011327, 08057003704, 08055410001, 08023060196, 08052266243, 08058011559, 08023156903, 08052909000 (MD)
4Email:lagos@cashcraft.com

Thanks bro. I have already sent an email to the coy. no response from them yet. I'll let you know as soon as i receive from them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:47am On Jun 04, 2013
Ihedioramma Skye Bank is still dipping southwards. Heaven knows when it will get to its pack. You are not the only one waiting. I am now a temporarily highway watchman for this stock in order not to miss its northward turn. Together we are watching friend.

I have just made an order for over twenty thousand units of May&Baker which was not even on my initial plan. Thanks to the eagle-eye of Stockbull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Everyone needs to be taking stockbull pick seriously, he picked dis Mcnichols stock some months ago and the stock has done over 200%; was really skeptical about it cos I don't know what the company is into nor its history.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Toluway: Ihedioramma Skye Bank is still dipping southwards. Heaven knows when it will get to its pack. You are not the only one waiting. I am now a temporarily highway watchman for this stock in order not to miss its northward turn. Together we are watching friend.

I have just made an order for over twenty thousand units of May&Baker which was not even on my initial plan. Thanks to the eagle-eye of Stockbull.

Omo.. the virgil on Skye bank no get part two!!

i have started to buy once again! as usual i will bid at 10% less the clossing price!

I cant put my money on May and Baker...until they finish their fund raising; i dont trust these naija run pharm coys one bit!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2013
valacious: whats up with transcorp or japaul at their present price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2013
I'm also waiting on Japaul to know when it completes its prolonged southwards journey. It is still dipping. I dont want to miss the train when it heads north.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2013
I just checked Transcorps. Eventhough I think it is on the support level for short-time trade, it is still facing south. Needs some monitoring to know the right time to wade in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. Nigerian Stocks record modest gain, NSE ASI inches up by +0.07%

2. Chams pursues improved revenue base, expands to African countries

3. Mobil’s shareholders approve N5 dividend

4. Multiverse, Chinese firm sign mining deal.. angry

5. Nestle Predicts Lower Consumer Spending

6. Transcorp Extends N13bn Rights Issue

Source; www.proshareng.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=valacious][/quote]

I am still looking at transcorp with both eyes wide open...However, let their right issue be completed first...i no wan enter one chance if their right issue is not successful..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2013
feelamong:

Omo.. the virgil on Skye bank no get part two!!

i have started to buy once again! as usual i will bid at 10% less the clossing price!

I cant put my money on May and Baker...until they finish their fund raising; i dont trust these naija run pharm coys one bit!

So bros na you dey crash this stock abi...Una get power for here o..Chei
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2013
jossy26: Everyone needs to be taking stockbull pick seriously, he picked dis [b]Mcnichols stock [/b]some months ago and the stock has done over 200%; was really skeptical about it cos I don't know what the company is into nor its history.

True, but the shares of company is not readily available, and if you eventually buy, it is difficult to sell as very few individuals are intrested in the stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=Toluway]Ihedioramma Skye Bank is still dipping southwards. Heaven knows when it will get to its pack. You are not the only one waiting. I am now a temporarily highway watchman for this stock in order not to miss its northward turn. Together e just made an order for over twenty thousand units of May&Baker which was not even on my initial plan. Thanks to] OK NOW ONE LOVE, LETS SE WERE THEY WILL BE AT END OF THIS WEEK . THAT MAY&B AT WHAT PRICE DID U BUY? AND WHAT PRICE DO U TERM TO SELL?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. Nigerian Stocks record modest gain, NSE ASI inches up by +0.07%

2. Chams pursues improved revenue base, expands to African countries

3. Mobil’s shareholders approve N5 dividend

4. Multiverse, Chinese firm sign mining deal.. angry

5. Nestle Predicts Lower Consumer Spending

6. Transcorp Extends N13bn Rights Issue

Source; www.proshareng.com

Transcorp is a no go area for me now, let's see what their right issue gat to offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
laz_inc:

Please don't derail, this thread is strictly for stock investing and not FX . You can open a new thread for that.
Thanks

Dont worry...it has been reported
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please STOCKBULL and the guru in the house can i sell my UBA now cos the price has refused to go up just as expected though i bought at 8.33 then, but i don't mind to sell since its not moving as expected cos i want enter anoda stock wey go move fast thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
MAY AND BAKER is a good buy now for the medium term.the annual report shows increase in positive indicators but it does not create margins.the coy may not pay dividend but with a lot of achievement the company would make this year and the current available operating capital, it looks good. The company may come to the market in less than two month to raise capital and the price may have been so high then. there a lot of positive lines of codes that is yet to be decode on the nigeria stock exchange.this is pure SENTIMENT but just TAKE NOTE.More thing is that the health care sector is some how neglected as they've not been consistent in paying dividends and publishing outstanding positive results and it's because foreign countries are budgeting and spending big money on health and this sector is doing outstandingly in foreign stock exchanges and those companies are big competitors to our indigenous drug manufacturing companies.most drugs that we see are made from india and china and marketed here in nigeria.the sector will improve the sentiments of investors.

Stockbull, what are these positive lines of of codes you are referring to above? Please shed more light.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
stockbull:

@Stockbull. Thank you very much. It is noted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Toluway: I'm also waiting on Japaul to know when it completes its prolonged southwards journey. It is still dipping. I dont want to miss the train when it heads north.

I think Japaul oil will get to the benchmark price and stay there for a while before heading north. I don't know what is wrong with this stock. I got over 100,000 units before the market crashed. But at current price or benchmark price of 0.50 kobo, I would like to increase my stake in Japaul but not sure if it's going to be a good move considering the quantity I already possess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bovali(f), sophy17(m), Babynerd, SetrakusRa(m), 4willer, eziokwunwoko(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.