Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11552824 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) ... (8186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Just a quick question house, Gtbank still deducts N50 stamp duty from my account with them. However, in other banks, these charges are not deducted from my account..

Anyone facing same/ similar issue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2021
freeman67:
Good Morning to all the Ogas and Madams in the house. Is there any change to stamp duty charge at the beginning of this year? If yes, what is the change please?

I have similar doubts as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2021
In march, I observed that Stanbic IBTC, GTB and Access Bank debited charged stamp duty for cash deposits I made by myself to my account. Cash deposits to own/self account has been exempted from stamp duty charge for all the CBN correspondence I have seen since 2016 and the last Finance Act 2020.

I have contacted the 3 banks. I contacted Stanbic IBTC online. They apologized and reversed it but while at it, another one happened.

I contacted GTB online they acknowledged it shouldn't happened but did nothing more so when I went to get ATM from my branch I spoke to them about it and they made a request for the reversal from their HQ then asked me to meet my account officer to follow it up.

For Access Bank...hmmmm right from the days of Diamond that my account get ridiculous charges with reversal. Even though I have never wanted to be an Access Bank customer, I thought the situation with them will be better but it went worse especially when they are about to release result in march. I couldn't not discuss with them online because I hardly get resolution there.
I went to my branch and before I could open my mouth they said that it is CBN charge and everybody is aware of it. I try to tell them it doesn't apply to self cash deposits but it fell on deaf ears.

That's why I am asking. I know I will close that account but I just want to know if the other banks are wrong or that Access Bank Stamp Duty Charge is desihned separately.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
unite4real:

Reminds me of when those scammers calling to tell you about your bank issues and opting to resolve it and asking of your credentials. The moment you do not yield, insults start raining.

Same all over

Try get sense na.You don old o bros. Did I ask anybody for bank account. Someone told me about an investment. I checked the word on nairaland and I got two pages of deleted comments.I checked their website but it was not very clear. I then asked the MATURE ELDERS" here to guide me if its worth it or not.Then that overgrown child called his father a scammer for wanting to know if an investment is safe or not.Did u give me money anyday. Wetin be una problem sef?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opzyyy: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lion123:

If you buy shares between now and the 7th of April (which is their qualification date), you will get dividend and bonus shares if you hold those shares till 10th of June.
but it's possible the shares drop below 52 naira by then right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
@Fishneck, abeg easy, we're brothers and sisters here oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
vacanci:

Even scammers no get respect for elders. It's now obvious and confirmed that you are a scammer. The rate at which your anger is raging because you have been WEIGHED, you have been MEASURED and you have been found WANTING.

You entered the top most investment thread to see how many will fall for you but the elders have quickly sniffed you out and you resorted to insults just the same characteristics of scammers.

I know you will still insult me soon because that's how scammers who missed their targets behave
I take God beg you please weigh and measure your brain first I'm sure it would be found wanting of common sense.If everyone in your family has the characteristics of a scammer that's your problem.Its not my fault you missed your target in life
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opzyyy: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Leezah:
Good evening! Kindly sign up with my signature we both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTbank.
how do i get it nau. I jave signed up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Brokeloser:

I take God beg you please weigh and measure your brain first I'm sure it would be found wanting of common sense.If everyone in your family has the characteristics of a scammer that's your problem.Its not my fault you missed your target in life
But I told you is a good and trusted investment.How many moniker you get

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Let me make this clear to the thick headed miscreants and the evil mod who banned me.

Someone suggested naira.x.stake to me.I searched their website and I was confused. I used nairaland search button but I found nothing if you doubt me try it

I was even banned for quoting the whole word that's why I separated it with periods. So i decided to ask in the investement thread.Instead of a straight and simple answer, these low budget poorly rendered Sherlock Holmes decided to call me a scammer for asking a question.Even the failed comedians decided to try their poor sarcasm skills on me.
All these because i asked a simple question!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Biafran4life:
But I told is a good and trusted investment.How many moniker you get
Go ask that runaway coward cum IndecentStar cum part-time terrorist lamidi cownu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Brokeloser:

Go ask that runaway coward cum IndecentStar cum part-time terrorist lamidi cownu.
Hahaha, calling you a scammer is under statement.You are a bloody thief with generational curses following you.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
The top 10 banks in terms of profitablity in 2020

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Biafran4life:
Hahaha, calling my father a scammer is under statement.I am a bloody thief with generational curses following me.
We know about your condition .Don't end up committing suicide bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Deposits by Nigerian banks in 2020.

UBA has the biggest deposit of N6 Trillion

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Brokeloser:

We know about your condition .Don't end up committing suicide bro.

Ewu...you go soon disappear.Your type no dey last for this thread because people here are not your match.Becareful Sha make they no burn you someday alive.Thr is dignity in labour

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Biafran4life:
But I told you is a good and trusted investment.How many moniker you get
this fishneck guy and brokeloser with multiple monikers shows another desperate scamming characteristics. its just same way scammers having uo to 20 sim cards.

His request fpr advice on this thread is like someone asking if he should buy a duplex advertised fornsale in Lekki fpr 2M naira.

is it not obvious tgat tge scammer is the one hiding behind the mask and asking for answers to a question luke that?

no be only 200% na 1000%.

He should go and invest in it and he will be rish soon

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
vacanci:

this fishneck guy and brokeloser with multiple monikers shows another desperate scamming characteristics. its just same way scammers having uo to 20 sim cards.

His request fpr advice on this thread is like someone asking if he should buy a duplex advertised fornsale in Lekki fpr 2M naira.

is it not obvious tgat tge scammer is the one hiding behind the mask and asking for answers to a question luke that?

no be only 200% na 1000%.

He should go and invest in it and he will be rish soon

Not the only thing obvious in this statement is prejudice and sheer stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Biafran4life:
Ewu...you go soon disappear.Your type no dey last for this thread because people here are not your match.Becareful Sha make they no burn you someday alive.Thr is dignity in labour

Go and treat your brain tumour then we can talk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Brokeloser:

Go and treat your brain tumour then we can talk.

We need not reply you again bro. Your moniker says it all. You are broke and you are a loser! Don't think anyone supports you on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
gabscity:

We need not reply you again bro. Your moniker says it all. You are broke and you are a loser! Don't think anyone supports you on this thread.

Of course what else did I expect from a mature man with saggy hairy balls at 40 years of age named "GABS"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin since naija stock give me bald hair nobody tell me to look elsewhere. Long time dear how is you doing? Guess you be board member now
yMcy56:

Long time!!
Happy new year and compliment of the season.
Your new catch/biz must be making you proud......
We still dey NSE ooo. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hamachi(f): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Opzyyy:
how do i get it nau. I jave signed up
It's a referral program where you sign up with her link and you both get shares this is subject to VERIFICATION by trove
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who has gotten UBA dividend? I haven't seen anything oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Curry30:
Who has gotten UBA dividend? I haven't seen anything oh

Check your account balance.

Just discovered that I was paid yesterday, I was waiting for credit alert which did not come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yet to see UBA alert o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
Brokeloser:
Let me make this clear to the thick headed miscreants and the evil mod who banned me.

Someone suggested naira.x.stake to me.I searched their website and I was confused. I used nairaland search button but I found nothing if you doubt me try it

I was even banned for quoting the whole word that's why I separated it with periods. So i decided to ask in the investement thread.Instead of a straight and simple answer, these low budget poorly rendered Sherlock Holmes decided to call me a scammer for asking a question.Even the failed comedians decided to try their poor sarcasm skills on me.
All these because i asked a simple question!!!
Bros, haba the investment is legit just like Chy.mal.. I earn alot from them.
Stop reducing yourself so low by insulting MATURE MIND that helps us here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Just discovered that I was paid yesterday, I was waiting for credit alert which did not come
Same with me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Brokeloser: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Bros, haba the investment is legit just like Chy.mal.. I earn alot from them.
Stop reducing yourself so low by insulting MATURE MIND that helps us here

Another failed comedian. Go and masturbate elsewhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I've checked nothing. Lemme give them till Tuesday sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dsticks47(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
He made a huge Investment on the cross so as to make us One with him.

May the crucifixion power of Jesus put an end to all our burdens of life.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
UBA dividend never land for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) ... (8186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vthr87, Ginalex(f), sky2891 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.