Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10850516 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Naira will soon sell at 300NAIRA TO A DOLLAR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Prepping my bullion van to storm the market at the bottom of the next slide. The key drivers of the market now are the macroeconomic factors. Success will depend on the elections ending in peace and for oil price to settle at reasonable levels (eg 70USD/bbl) and the market will rebound with assurance of over 70% returns for bold investors like me (based on my current strategy). I am willing to dive in when everyone else is running. This could be an opportunity of a lifetime and I am willing to take the risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
megainvest:
Prepping my bullion van to storm the market at the bottom of the next slide. The key drivers of the market now are the macroeconomic factors. Success will depend on the elections ending in peace and for oil price to settle at reasonable levels (eg 70USD/bbl) and the market will rebound with assurance of over 70% returns for bold investors like me (based on my current strategy). I am willing to dive in when everyone else is running. This could be an opportunity of a lifetime and I am willing to take the risk.
Hmmm interesting times await us possibly, perhaps this time around i want to get gtb@14.75,Zenith@ 12.10!
Hmm oando maybe only God knows perhaps #9.57 or lower. I need custodian to come down this time!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
megainvest:

pray hard that your JIJO does not become JISP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
bigass:

pray hard that your JIJO does not become JISP
How low can low get? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
I've got my eyes on the biggies like Nestle. I need the bears to pull Nestle down. FBNH is still a goldmine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olajide8(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
bigass:
I doubt that- we are waiting and hoping this elections would just pass us by.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by atilla(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
bigass:

Madam. Why do u think it would get that bad?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Before March 28, Dollar will be around 250.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Youngzedd:
Before March 28, Dollar will be around 250.

You guys should quit this empty comments that are not backed with facts or some form of analysis!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
bigass:

Na wa for you oh..pity our country na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Oil prices have refused to stabilize at $60 per barrel or above. The central bank needs to have multiple plans for our naira or it could slide further.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Good morning @ all.

For those with the prediction that USD would soon exchange for N250/N300, my advise to you is to change all your savings and unearned salary to USD and leave NSE for those who still want to trade. With that you can make a SURE 20% ROE in few weeks time (Gteed in your mind but not in reality)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Aks:
Good morning @ all.

For those with the prediction that USD would soon exchange for N250/N300, my advise to you is to change all your savings and unearned salary to USD and leave NSE for those who still want to trade. With that you can make a SURE 20% ROE in few weeks time (Gteed in your mind but not in reality)

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Processor01:

You guys should quit this empty comments that are not backed with facts or some form of analysis!
Hello you say its not been backed by fact,keep living in illusion, nobody is wishing his/her country bad but we are just here to make money from the current realities that befall our country economy. But i know your type wont believed that naira could fell to #222.50 and the much talked about devaluation would be cunningly done.So i am surprised you can say this from all current realities on ground now.Well thank God i had viewed this in august last year when i bought at #157 and i still have them till now though i planned to sell instantly buhari win the election because i know things might start changing.siddon there forumite!

@all
please what is the current third quarter eps of custodian,honeywell and fidson. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2015
immanuello:
Hello you say its not been backed by fact,keep living in illusion, nobody is wishing his/her country bad but we are just here to make money from the current realities that befall our country economy. But i know your type wont believed that naira could fell to #222.50 and the much talked about devaluation would be cunningly done.So i am surprised you can say this from all current realities on ground now.Well thank God i had viewed this in august last year when i bought at #157 and i still have them till now though i planned to sell instantly buhari win the election because i know things might start changing.siddon there forumite!

@all
please what is the current third quarter eps of custodian,honeywell and fidson. Thanks!

For comments such as the bolded was the reason @Processor01 asked guys to quit making "empty" comments.

By the way, your love for politics is no longer in doubt grin grin No wonder you wanted us discussing election matters on this thread. Lol. I don catch you. So you are one of those "Sai Buhari" guys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2015
immanuello:

@all

Please, I do not engage in 'motor-park' discussions.

The first devaluation was clear - crude oil prices were crashing, due to the elections and investors pulling out of the country, there was a lot of pressure on the naira (i.e demand for dollars) and didn't make any sense to keep trying to defend the naira especially considering we did not have much dollars left in our reserves. The second was done to check the banks who are one of the major culprits in all of this!

So what exactly was your point?!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Green everywhere.

The land is green.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Youngzedd:
Green everywhere.

The land is green.
please can u share with me the bid price and offer price of ubcap, custodian and nem. Thanks. Also pls can you share with me also, custodian eps because i didnt have its third quarter financial report.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Good morning Immanuelo,
I have been following your posts for a while now and want to appreciate your efforts thus far. If you don't mind, can you I have your number for personal contact?

Also, what stocks are looking at for the week?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2015
immanuello:

@all

Fidson Healthcare Plc Post Year on Year Rise in Earnings Per Share

November 3, 2014 2014 9 Months Results, Fidson Healthcare Plc, RESULTS No comments

FIDSON HEALTHCARE PLC UNAUDITED RESULTS FOR THE NINE MONTHS ENDED 30TH SEPTEMBER 2014

Revenue(Millions)

2014 N7,510

2013 N7,240

%age Change (+4%)

Profit After Tax

2014 N466

2013 N382

%age Change (+22%)

Earnings Per Share

2014 31Kobo

2013 25Kobo

%age Change (+24%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nacaz4real(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
I bought okomu oil when they were offering bonuses of 1:1 reason because my late uncle always said agric companies stand the test of time and they'll never fail you cos they serve the country. I really bought at a high price almost @N100 per share and a considerable volume and it plunged after the closing dates and further down it went due to electo-economic uncertainties and now i'm stuck and can't seem to pull out, my average cost is still way above N50, though i got the bonuses, but my losses there are still humongous. Any HELP Please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
immanuello:
please can u share with me the bid price and offer price of ubcap, custodian and nem. Thanks. Also pls can you share with me also, custodian eps because i didnt have its third quarter financial report.

ubcap = Bid @ 1.33 offer @ 1.36

nem= bid @ 0.56 offer @0.58
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olajide8(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
nacaz4real:
I bought okomu oil when they were offering bonuses of 1:1 reason because my late uncle always said agric companies stand the test of time and they'll never fail you cos they serve the country. I really bought at a high price almost @N100 per share and a considerable volume and it plunged after the closing dates and further down it went due to electo-economic uncertainties and now i'm stuck and can't seem to pull out, my average cost is still way above N50, though i got the bonuses, but my losses there are still humongous. Any HELP Please.

You may have to cut your loses and get out of the stock- it hovering around, N30 and maybe like that for a while because of the economic indices- value of the naira- divestment from processing/packaging to actual agric, (imagine government approach) so it may loose more stay around N28 - move up to N31-36 which is its intrinsic value- we have to wait for a change of government policy* which may not happen- then the bandwagon effect of FDI' other then that except they do another 1 for 1 it can't clock N70 in the shortest time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Primetech:

Fidson Healthcare Plc Post Year on Year Rise in Earnings Per Share

November 3, 2014 2014 9 Months Results, Fidson Healthcare Plc, RESULTS No comments

FIDSON HEALTHCARE PLC UNAUDITED RESULTS FOR THE NINE MONTHS ENDED 30TH SEPTEMBER 2014

Revenue(Millions)

2014 N7,510

2013 N7,240

%age Change (+4%)

Profit After Tax

2014 N466

2013 N382

%age Change (+22%)

Earnings Per Share

2014 31Kobo

2013 25Kobo

%age Change (+24%
oh thank you primetech. As regard the....... pm me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Youngzedd:

ubcap = Bid @ 1.33 offer @ 1.36

nem= bid @ 0.56 offer @0.58
thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Gentlemen and Ladies, FO is on Offer. Why are people intending to exit this stock despite the dividend and bonus declared?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
SKYQUEST:
Gentlemen and Ladies, FO is on Offer. Why are people intending to exit this stock despite the dividend and bonus declared?

When do they intend to pay the dividend and bonus? ALso compare the PAT, PBT and EPS of the recent result with the previous one. smiley

However, all drop in prices is an opportunity for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nacaz4real(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
olajide8:

You may have to cut your loses and get out of the stock- it hovering around, N30 and maybe like that for a while because of the economic indices- value of the naira- divestment from processing/packaging to actual agric, (imagine government approach) so it may loose more stay around N28 - move up to N31-36 which is its intrinsic value- we have to wait for a change of government policy* which may not happen- then the bandwagon effect of FDI' other than that except they do another 1 for 1 it can't clock N70 in the shortest time.
Thanks Jide, but during this anticipation of a general fall just before the elections, something tells me to stick around for the resolutions of the boards on what the bonuses or dividends would be. The odds are 50:50 both ways in my opinion considering my investment profile on that stock. Either waiting or pulling out like you have suggested, i may just be screwed equally both ways. I just hope it doesn't make me use long term tactics now that i'm struggling to rake in cash with minimal losses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good morning house , pls how do you withdraw some of your money from morgan capital , for those using Morgan
This is my first time
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebony9ja(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
lancee:
Good morning house , pls how do you withdraw some of your money from morgan capital , for those using Morgan
This is my first time
Thanks

send a request for cash withdrawal to "morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com" . copy "info@morgancapitalgroup.com" . you can follow up your request with a call to 08107596134. Their mail server behaves funny as most mails are routed to the junk email folder so i advice you place a call to them to confirm your request.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RoyalP101(m), Mpeace(m), Engrblessing(f), Zagee, defebe, lancee(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.