Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10838634 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Willie2015:

CBN with another hammer!
Throwin the baby out with the bathwater ....
Instead of fixing these fintech challenges.....
By raisin the level of disclosure of their source of FX on a regular basis....
Lets kill them with ban and freeze their accounts...
Typical crude & reactive way of handling issues by Naija regulatory bodies...
Folks are still tradin Crypto even with their ban...
CBN should understand that the world is a global village....
And foreign fintechs will continue to emerge .....
And will serve the Nigerian unemployed youths seekin for survival....
They should kontinue to kill startups fintech.
That's providin jobs for Nigerian masses
Jobs they could not create......
Ds guys no be fintech, Oga forget the bobo kite.Na dem be conduit for forex fraud and money laundering in fx and crypto.

Dey are squeezing away scarce forex for real businesses wey they create real jobs , hire more and that urgently need it to buy raw materials and dis ur "fintech" are not creating jobs if their actions dey take away jobs from the real sector wey make sense. To collect naira, change am to USD meant for special intervention in the manufacturing, agriculture and health sector so you go fit hide am overseas no be job creation Oga, it is called economic sabotage and fraud .

People are doing legit businesses and creating jobs without snuffing out lives from odas. LCCI has been shouting that dem no get forex, CBN has been shouting itself hoarse that no one should touch the fx it releases to these critical sectors but una no go hear word because too much sense full una head. Dey and their bosses don enta dis one. If foreigners want to operate in that space , dem go bring dem USD not to dey rob serious businesses and killing other businesses which leads to huge loss of jobs.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Ds guys no be fintech, Oga forget the bobo kite.Na dem be conduit for forex fraud and money laundering in fx and crypto.

Dey are squeezing away scarce forex for real businesses wey they create real jobs , hire more and that urgently need it to buy raw materials and dis ur "fintech" are not creating jobs if their actions dey take away jobs from the real sector wey make sense. To collect naira, change am to USD meant for special intervention in the manufacturing, agriculture and health sector so you go fit hide am overseas no be job creation Oga, it is called economic sabotage and fraud .

People are doing legit businesses and creating jobs without snuffing out lives from odas. LCCI has been shouting that dem no get forex, CBN has been shouting itself hoarse that no one should touch the fx it releases to these critical sectors but una no go hear word because too much sense full una head. Dey and their bosses don enta dis one. If foreigners want to operate in that space , dem go bring dem USD not to dey rob serious businesses and killing other businesses which leads to huge loss of jobs.

This comment of yours is unfortunate undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

FG may not be popular with some decisions but on this one, CBN just caught the errand boys for the real economic bandits and saboteurs. Ds platforms are not only involved in illicit forex trade , they are conduits for money laundering & just hide under trading in foreign stocks. Some of d people backing these platforms are even former top CBN officials!
Be careful if anyone is selling you products to help you "edge against inflation " by buying US stocks. It's all a front!
CBN will expose more in coming days. CBN is on top of dia mata. Another set are d agroinvest 'fintech', dos ones are doing crypto! Dey have no farm anywia! Era of free & dirty money to dey use pepper hardworking upright folks don end o, my pple, NSE is the koko.
I'll tell you to your face straight up
What you just typed up there is a whole load of crap.
"Hedge" not "edge"
For you to not even know the right word to use says a lot about your level of intellect
These brokers are not frauds
Those who have their funds in there are insured by the SIPC
It's just a shame that the internet has given platform for anyone with no idea of how things work to come and run their mouth

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Willie2015:

CBN with another hammer!
Throwin the baby out with the bathwater ....
Instead of fixing these fintech challenges.....
By raisin the level of disclosure of their source of FX on a regular basis....
Lets kill them with ban and freeze their accounts...
Typical crude & reactive way of handling issues by Naija regulatory bodies...
Folks are still tradin Crypto even with their ban...
CBN should understand that the world is a global village....
And foreign fintechs will continue to emerge .....
And will serve the Nigerian unemployed youths seekin for survival....
They should kontinue to kill startups fintech.
That's providin jobs for Nigerian masses
Jobs they could not create......
Exactly
This news is music to Binance ears
There will be more migration to their platforms

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

"Hedge" not "edge"
For you to not even know the right word to use says a lot about your level of intellect
It's just a shame that the internet has given platform for anyone with no idea of how things work to come and run their mouth

Be like your money dey amongst the money wey CBN lock up. Sorry bros/sis….

I’ve never been a fan of middle man business, I’ve always advised people against these dollar brokers. This is why I left wealthng as well. If you have no direct way of trading international market then stay away and focus on NSE, this addiction to $$$ is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Ades1:

I’ve never been a fan of middle man business, I’ve always advised people against these dollar brokers. This is why I left wealthng as well. If you have no direct way of trading international market then stay away and focus on NSE, this addiction to $$$ is too much.
I'm just looking at it from the fintech standpoint
I know better than to put all my hope and money in something that is within reach of the reckless nigerian policymakers
Binance from my understanding is not a Nigerian company, so to a degree, their behind is covered

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Ades1:

How about we dig into the reason WHY these youths out there have the "addiction to $$$" like you are talking about ?
It's not fair to the hardworking young nigerian to watch the value of your hard earned savings erode over the last 7 to 8 years
To add insult to injury, these policymakers doing all of these have their behind covered because they run offshore accounts (even your vice president)
So if they themselves have no faith
Why should the man on the street do same ?
At the end of the day, anything short of a holistic policy approach to cover all loose ends will always end in failure

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

"Hedge" not "edge"

Oga sir, I don tell you say too much sense dey una head pass efry efry.

You better apply to be dia solicitor on the next date February, 20, 2022.

You must think those CBN intervention funds fx that you and your 'fintech' cornered and shipped overseas to "edge" (pun intended) in denial of those who need it in those critical sectors don't have a trail. Una will soon rest and beg for leniency las las. Using ill gotten naira to corner USD and ship overseas under pretense of stocks or crypto for quick gains at the expense of national economic priorities is lazy , unpatriotic and criminal. Una no go siddon and find better work and business do, you will be looking for quick gains without self restraint.
Oga, you no dey help mata sef.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

How about we dig into the reason WHY these youths out there have the "addiction to $$$" like you are talking about ?
It's not fair to the hardworking young nigerian to watch the value of your hard earned savings erode over the last 7 to 8 years
To add insult to injury, these policymakers doing all of these have their behind covered because they run offshore accounts (even your vice president)
So if they themselves have no faith
Why should the man on the street do same ?
At the end of the day, anything short of a holistic policy approach to cover all loose ends will always end in failure

I agree, the inflation rate is not fair but this is not just the Naira, the dollar is the same. Just last year a tank of gas for my car was between 28 and 35…. Right now it costs 53 to fill the same car up. Should all Americans convert their $$$ to say the British £ because of inflation?

The federal government is doing what every government will do, protect the economy from sabotage. I am not an expert in this field, everything I say is just common sense. Nigeria is too addicted to the $$$, it is unhealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Ades1:

The federal government is doing what every government will do, protect the economy from sabotage. I am not an expert in this field, everything I say is just common sense. Nigeria is too addicted to the $$$, it is unhealthy.

I agree. Unfortunately, many have already lost faith in the currency even the leaders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Seems like the market is about to start part one of "the boom boom" grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Buhari Borrows N14.86 Trillion from CBN in Six Years

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/18/buhari-borrows-n14-86-trillion-from-cbn-in-six-years/

Nigeria’s Inflation Increases at Slower Pace in July – NBS

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/18/nigerias-inflation-increases-at-slower-pace-in-july-nbs/

NGX Rebounds from Monday Loss, Stock Investors Gained N23 Billion

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/18/ngx-rebounds-from-monday-loss-stock-investors-gained-n23-billion/

Ethereum to Exceed Bitcoin’s Value Within Five Years: deVere CEO

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/18/ethereum-to-exceed-bitcoins-value-within-five-years-devere-ceo/

Bamboo, Trove, Risevest React To CBN Freeze Order, Assures Investors ‘Your Funds Are Safe and Secured’

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/17/bamboo-trove-risevest-reacts-to-cbn-freeze-order-assures-investors-your-funds-are-safe-and-secured/

CBN Granted Order To Freeze Trove, Bamboo, Others Accounts For 180 days

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/17/cbn-granted-order-to-freeze-trove-bamboo-others-accounts-for-180-days/

Honeywell Flour Stock Set a New 52-Week High at N2.47 a Share

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/18/honeywell-flour-stock-set-a-new-52-week-high-at-n2-47-a-share/

Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Today, Wednesday, August 18, 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/18/dollar-to-naira-exchange-rate-today-wednesday-august-18-2021/

Poly Network Offers The Hacker, Mr. White Hat Chief Security Advisor Position

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/18/poly-network-offers-the-hacker-mr-white-hat-chief-security-advisor-position/

FG Plans To Borrow N4.89T To Finance Deficit In Proposed 2022 Budget

https://investorsking.com/2021/08/18/fg-plans-to-borrow-n4-89t-to-finance-deficit-in-proposed-2022-budget/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello house
Any news on courtville? It is now full bid at #0.27 with 41 million bid order.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Imagine not being able to afford one full Tesla share. As in one o!
The only thing wey full your portfolio na cut and join. 0.00001% of one full share.

But at least, you are iNvEsTiNg in DoLlArS
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
AlphaLion:
Imagine not being able to afford one full Tesla share. As in one o!
The only thing wey full your portfolio na cut and join. 0.00001% of one full share.

But at least, you are iNvEsTiNg in DoLlArS
grin grin grin grin grin grin

������ stop it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Very funny but deep,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elsueno: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
But how many people way dey those platform get millions of dollars?

Majority of people using them have less than $1k on average. The highest ones have around let's say $100k & they are really small in number.. So the issue of affecting the naira is not on dat side....One politician can steal the total amount in that finetech account & hide it abroad.

To me, it this action was taken to strengthen the naira, then it's a waste of time..They said same for crypto but things actually got worse for the naira after it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elsueno:

Majority of people using them have less than $1k on average. The highest ones have around let's say $100k & they are really small in number.. So the issue of affecting the naira is not on dat side....One politician can steal the total amount in that finetech account & hide it abroad.

To me, it this action was taken to strengthen the naira, then it's a waste of time..They said same for crypto but things actually got worse for the naira after it

Do you see the accounts balance better than CBN??

What I know is that many people have lost faith in the Naira currency. We must silence corruption in this country else, all this CBN gra gra will keep creating different path for saboteaurs as the they block any path

What's do I know....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elsueno:

Dont mind them...
CBN should tell us how illicit funds stolen by politicians and Naija elites end up in offshore accounts..
Another unserious policy from the CBN..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jedisco(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

FG may not be popular with some decisions but on this one, CBN just caught the errand boys for the real economic bandits and saboteurs. Ds platforms are not only involved in illicit forex trade , they are conduits for money laundering & just hide under trading in foreign stocks. Some of d people backing these platforms are even former top CBN officials!
Be careful if anyone is selling you products to help you "edge against inflation " by buying US stocks. It's all a front!
CBN will expose more in coming days. CBN is on top of dia mata. Another set are d agroinvest 'fintech', dos ones are doing crypt0! Dey have no farm anywia! Era of free & dirty money to dey use pepper hardworking upright folks don end o, my pple, NSE is the koko.

Hehe....Misery loves company...

All this back and forth isn't ideal...

It's like someone setting your house on fire and telling you the reason your house is on fire is because your neighbor is using a heater... In the past, we were told depreciating naira is due to rice and those buying pizza abroad..... 98% of the reason why the naira keeps depreciating is due to the fact that the likes of Emefiele have unrestricted access to cheap forex to travel abroad for healthcare or can send their children to school abroad with cheap forex...and also Nigeria subsidizing petrol for all surrounding countries... Yet, CBN keeps running around like a dog chasing its tail.

Tell me, how that is of use to our economy...Why should the whole country suffer because of a few?

Before those fintechs and crypt0 came into existence, leaders have been stealing from the nation.. stopping fintechs would not stop leaders from looting as we've already seen

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by posty56: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Oga sir, I don tell you say too much sense dey una head pass efry efry.

You better apply to be dia solicitor on the next date February, 20, 2022.

You must think those CBN intervention funds fx that you and your 'fintech' cornered and shipped overseas to "edge" (pun intended) in denial of those who need it in those critical sectors don't have a trail. Una will soon rest and beg for leniency las las. Using ill gotten naira to corner USD and ship overseas under pretense of stocks or crypto for quick gains at the expense of national economic priorities is lazy , unpatriotic and criminal. Una no go siddon and find better work and business do, you will be looking for quick gains without self restraint.
Oga, you no dey help mata sef.

people like you are the problems we have in Nigeria, you want me to put my money in stupid NSE that will hardly move meanwhile, I made 400% gain from investment, this people have license and are legit business they act as middlemen, you go just open your mouth wash they talk anyhow, see as e dey sweet you to show say you dey against progress, continue wallowing in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Any dividend declared that would be paid in August
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nothing should happen to a investor as a surprise, understand what you are Investing in and the risks involved.

Most times we focus on the ease, comfort and returns without making provisions or insurance for risks, eg government policy, legal frame work, license, competition etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
https://nairametrics.com/2021/08/18/exchange-rate-used-for-purchasing-stocks-via-fintech-apps-falls-to-n522-1/

Fraudulent economic saboteurs and their online sympatisers who are hands in glove with them full everywhere for this thread.
So dollars can fall on your wayo "fintechs". I dey tell una, this one is not your usual dead conscience rhetoric of 'whataboutism' , you're part of the problem and very soon you and those you claim are also doing fx fraud like you will be inmates in same EFCC cell.

I hope you now have the memo : CBN no go allow una bad unpatriotic cheats kill naira . Anyone wey no hear word like una wayo "fintech " , even BDC and banks etc , he go end up and tey well well in prison and lose all las las.

On NSE wey dey give me joy wey you say no good yet you steal our scarce forex to ship overseas and still dey come dis thread, na ur own poverty grave you dey dig because you go lose all the money una acquired by cheating odas. Leave our NSE for us , as NSE be so, Monkey e no fine but him mama like am. I no come from family background wey dey cheat odas to get ahead in life and like my papa , mama and teachers tell me, the knowledge dem give me no be to dey take cheat people and my country like una. Una go lose all the money you acquire by cheating las las . Yeye !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
https://nairametrics.com/2021/08/18/exchange-rate-used-for-purchasing-stocks-via-fintech-apps-falls-to-n522-1/

Fraudulent economic saboteurs and their online sympatisers who are hands in glove with them full everywhere for this thread.
So dollars can fall on your wayo "fintechs". I dey tell una, this one is not your usual dead conscience rhetoric of 'whataboutism' , you're part of the problem and very soon you and those you claim are also doing fx fraud will be inmates in same EFCC cell.

I hope you now have the memo : CBN no go allow una bad unpatriotic cheats kill naira . Anyone wey no hear word like una wayo "fintech " , even BDC and banks etc , he go end up and tey well well in prison and lose all las las.

On NSE wey dey give me joy wey you say no good yet you steal our scarce forex to ship overseas and still dey come dis thread, na ur own poverty grave you dey dig because you go lose all the money una acquired by cheating odas. Leave our NSE for us , as NSE be so, Monkey e no fine but him mama like am. I no come from family background wey dey cheat odas to get ahead in life and like my papa , mama and teachers tell me, the knowledge dem give me no be to dey take cheat people and my country like una. Una go lose all the money you acquire by cheating las las .
Something is fundamentally wrong with this person's viewpoints and world views
You are taking this personal when it's not that deep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elsueno: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

U are still missing the point. it's average Nigerians that are on those apps, any profit gain from thier trades will be spent in Nigeria....They don't carry millions of dollars abroad, open companies & then send thier kids abroad to school & chop life. This action will change nothing....CBN knows exactly what to do & know whats siphoning forex, finetech are just scape goats to appease glubble supporters like you. Next target will obviously be those apps that help "save" in dollars, then next will be restrictions on domiciliary accounts.

Just a few years ago. I used 14,000 naira to get $100, Today u will need 52,000 naira for same $100. This is despite the slight devaluation of the $ sef

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Something is fundamentally wrong with this person's viewpoints and world views
You are taking this personal when it's not that deep.
Oga, my head get beta oil and my head, body and soul dey kampe.
It's about value system. Your character is your compass in life and your compass is founded on what values you are raised with.
Everything no be money in life , any idiot can make money, there are higher ideals like loyalty, honour, duty, love , Patriotism and integrity. If you are not raised with it, Oga, you are fundamentally empty sir. And you will soon realise it will consume you in the long run and everything you ever built on your philosophy of whataboutism, including children badly raised with the mentality of quick gains and end justify the means.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Oga, my head get beta oil and my head, body and soul dey kampe.
It's about value system. Your character is your compass in life and your compass is founded on what values you are raised with.
Everything no be money in life , any idiot can make money, there are higher ideals like loyalty, honour, duty, love , Patriotism and integrity. If you are not raised with it, Oga, you are fundamentally empty sir. And you will soon realise it consume everything you ever built on whataboutism
This man is just undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RodgersAkpafu: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elsueno:

U are still missing the point. it's average Nigerians that are on those apps, any profit gain from thier trades will be spent in Nigeria....They don't carry millions of dollars abroad, open companies & then send thier kids abroad to school & chop life. This action will change nothing....CBN knows exactly what to do & know whats siphoning forex, finetech are just scape goats to appease glubble supporters like you. Next target will obviously be those apps that help "save" in dollars, then next will be restrictions on domiciliary accounts.

Just a few years ago. I used 14,000 naira to get $100, Today u will need 52,000 naira for same $100. This is despite the slight devaluation of the $ sef
Obviously he wont see all of these
From his comments especially the initial ones, you can tell that he is one of those who resents those who have been making some money on these platforms

We know these kind of people, we see them in the street everyday. That's why he is talking "economic saboteurs" and "criminals" and all that lingo
To people like them, any young person making it on these platforms must be criminals and dubious
That his fake talk of values and integrity isnt fooling anyone

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elsueno:

Oga no be so. I no say you no sabi the whole thing. Wetin you think say happen when suddenly dollars crash in less than 24 hours after CBN moved against them? So ordinary people wey dey say money no dey still dey offload over N522 to one USD and you believe am? Oga, February 20, 2022 na 6 months time, you go still see more wonder. All una eyes go clear las las.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Obviously he wont see all of these
From his comments especially the initial ones, you can tell that he is one of those who resents those who have been making some money on these platforms

We know these kind of people, we see them in the street everyday. That's why he is talking "economic saboteurs" and "criminals" and all that lingo
To people like them, any young person making it on these platforms must be criminals and dubious
That his fake talk of values and integrity isnt fooling anyone
Oga, no vex. I no dey fight you. I just dey tell you say na too much sense and greed dey worry una. If una wan make clean money, the opportunity booku but una just love quick gains scheme. I no dey do am because I no say na wayo and I no say na thief una dey thief . NSE dey give me joy and e no add sorrow to it.
The case dey court, make we leave am like that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg House.
Is annual commercial papers as risk free as treasury bills?
Risk free as in put my life savings in a commercial paper?

Also how do i subscribe for a commercial paper?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6451) (6452) (6453) (6454) (6455) (6456) (6457) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, chillykelly86(m), talktofemi, sophy17(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.