Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903183 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6568) (6569) (6570) (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dollarwoman:
Sold intbrew then it started moving today.....na wa o.

Same with me, I sold and it started moving.

Anyday I sell Sterling and Caverton that I have held for months, that's when they will start flying.
Maybe the universe is telling you to think long term...
#Selah...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
yMcy56:
ZENITH: 25.50!
GTCO: 25.40!!
Welcome to a new regime....... smiley

TRANSCORP, JAIZ .......getting lots of attention today....

TRANSCORP as @ now.....@1.13
Please what was Transcorp full year 2021 profit after tax?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dollarwoman:
Sold intbrew then it started moving today.....na wa o.

Same with me, I sold and it started moving.

Anyday I sell Sterling and Caverton that I have held for months, that's when they will start flying.
Did anything change (like poor fundamentals,or bad news) or what was the reason for selling?
Once you think you've bought right, then hold tight till something changes your conviction
Try to have a strategy as well as set rules for buying and selling a stock,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmm Transcorp trying to fly grin grin

Just waiting for the oCtOpUs to resurface again grin cool

Or probably till Transcorp hit #2 naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Abdulsamad Rabiu Makes N420.5 Billion in a Week After Listing BUA Foods
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/13/abdulsamad-rabiu-makes-n420-5-billion-in-a-week-after-listing-bua-food/

Brent Crude Oil Trading at $84.53 a Barrel
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/13/brent-crude-oil-trading-at-84-53-a-barrel/

Jaiz Bank, Unity Bank, Others Lead Stock Gainers on Wednesday
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/13/jaiz-bank-unity-bank-others-lead-stock-gainers-on-wednesday/

Newly Imposed Excise Duty of N10 Per Litre On Carbonated and Non-Alcoholic Drink Will Hurt Demand and Lead To Job Loss – LCCI and NLC
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/10/newly-imposed-excise-duty-of-n10-per-liter-on-carbonated-and-non-alcoholic-drink-will-hurt-demand-and-lead-to-job-loss-lcci-and-nlc/

Global Food Price Index Hits 10-Year High In 2021, Rises By 28%
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/10/global-food-price-index-hits-10-year-high-in-2021-rises-by-28/

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Dip by $22 Million in Six Days
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/10/nigerias-foreign-reserves-dip-by-22-million-in-six-days/

Oil Price Hike, Service Sector to Grow Nigeria’s Economy by 2.5% in 2022 –Report
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/12/oil-price-hike-service-sectors-to-grow-nigerias-economy-by-2-5-in-2022-report/

SeamlessHR, Nigerian HR-Tech Startup Secures $10M in Series A Funding Round
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/13/seamlesshr-nigerian-hr-tech-startup-secures-10m-in-series-a-funding-round/

Visa Partners ConsenSys To Test Central Bank Digital Currencies With Cards, Wallets
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/13/visa-partners-consensys-to-test-central-bank-digital-currencies-with-cards-wallets/

New Analysis from AI Company Identifies Daily Bitcoin Volatility Peaks
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/13/new-analysis-from-ai-company-identifies-daily-bitcoin-volatility-peaks/

Stanbic IBTC Seeks Approval to Establish a Fintech Subsidiary
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/13/stanbic-ibtc-seeks-approval-to-establish-a-fintech-subsidiary/

Africa Records Over 1,600 Weekly Cyber Attacks
https://investorsking.com/2022/01/13/africa-records-over-1600-weekly-cyber-attacks/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pamelayoung: 6:01am On Jan 14, 2022
yMcy56:

I would like to connect with you. I sent you an email message.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2022
currentprice:

bedsheed predicted this last nite that mkt may not see any surprise on d data release, if any it an awaiting opportunity to bail out some bail out 2day cheesy

it will be very difficult for transcorp price to move to the FP based on d report except for speculation or general bull sha

grin grin grin

What could has changed now that the price want to fly to the moon.has not released any current data neither has any good news come onboard that is giving rise to speculation.for me people should be careful.
Unless price movement in NSE is turn by turn,then I can say maybe na TRANSCORP time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Refinedbeing:
How do I register with them please?
Send mail to :. info@morgancapitalgroup.com
- To request for account opening form.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Pamelayoung:
I would like to connect with you. I sent you an email message.
Ok. I'll reply soon.
Some will send PM and after replying them, they don't get back again. So I seldom replying now.

You can also ask your question (s) here for wider response.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:24am On Jan 14, 2022
DUNKA:
Please what was Transcorp full year 2021 profit after tax?
Full year result is not yet out.
However, Q3 2021 PAT was N13.46B
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 6:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Slimdove:

What could has changed now that the price want to fly to the moon.has not released any current data neither has any good news come onboard that is giving rise to speculation.for me people should be careful.
Unless price movement in NSE is turn by turn,then I can say maybe na TRANSCORP time

Or it could be that something is in the pipeline: insider information things. Let's see how it goes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 6:43am On Jan 14, 2022
yMcy56:

The kind of attention that JAIZ got yesterday towards market closing was something else. Mama, any information anywhere?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2022
yMcy56:

Full year result is not yet out.
However, Q3 2021 PAT was N13.46B
ok thanks. Hope this train is one that will make one regret not climbing on it since last year. That 3rd quarter profit is even better than some2nd tier banks with better share prices. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Or it could be that something is in the pipeline: insider information things. Let's see how it goes

You that is planning to buy TRANSCORP at sub #0.90��
Let wait and see.for me their last dividends payment is around 0.02.
When fund managers are looking for good dividends stock like dangotecement,zenith,etc
This time is dividends period.unless general bull appears like the one Oga Oracle is talking about, then it will move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ActivatedDreams: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Hello I Everyone, I’m new to the stock market please how can I start buying, which app can I use, I would really appreciate if anyone can give me a head up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Refinedbeing(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Intbrew is now 5.15.. I'm not crying honestly. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Refinedbeing(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
yMcy56:

Send mail to :. info@morgancapitalgroup.com
- To request for account opening form.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
yMcy56:

Is transcorp tired already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Is transcorp tired already

Tired ke, moving up ni o!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
FIDSON, Climbing up too @7.50 now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
UCAP
Pulled back to 10.90 from 11.30......
Gathering another fresh momentum again.....
E be like say Peter go still rush join this train @ higher las las. lipsrsealed grin

TRANSCORP
This stock is for the very patient ones who could wait it out. Till when? If you ask me, na who I go ask.... tongue
Behaved like say dey wan crash the price back earlier.........but it's climbing up small small now.
Hope Loco is still inside the bus. smiley

BUAFOODS
Fuel don finish for now..........until Alhaji's boys will re-fuel again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Marketapprentic:
The kind of attention that JAIZ got yesterday towards market closing was something else. Mama, any information anywhere?
Insider things.
Think it's been said here before more than once self.......that JAIZ is undervalued @ sub 0.60k...... if anyone look closely at the financials.........this is based on my layman's understanding.
Only time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
I have been shouting Fidson since it was selling at #4 here, some people DM me and asked me to shut up that,the company's debt is too much.

Those that bought at a price below #4 oya come and drop your tithe oooo. grin grin grin grin grin

Watchout for Guinness Nigeria PLC , the share price may ballon to #70 this year mark my word and for my friends, you can enter my DM and abuse me grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
samguru:
I have been shouting Fidson since it was selling at #4 here, some people DM me and asked me to shut up that company's debt is too much.

Those that bought at a price below #4 oya come and drop your tithe oooo. grin grin grin grin grin

Watchout for Guinness Nigeria PLC , the share price may ballon to #70 this year mark my word and for my friends, you can enter my DM and abuse me grin grin grin grin

We have already positioned in Guinness since last year....PAT for first quarter was crazy... we are waiting for the release of q2 result by late January to buy more. I agree with you...the share price would get to #70 depending on the q2 and q3 result thereafter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Refinedbeing:
Intbrew is now 5.15.. I'm not crying honestly. cry
There are some stocks you'll buy and just leave them there for long.

Not all stocks can be jijo-ed, not all stocks are good for short term. Sometimes, after buying them, they'll start falling in price, you'll then start feeling bad and assuming you made a big mistake. Jijoists just jijo these type of stocks on probability.
More reason you should have basic idea or knowledge of what you're buying into.

Some stocks may be recommended for pick, after picking nothing will happen, then blame game will start because of impatience. One of the reasons stock recommendation/prediction by the experts is scarce on this thread now.

No one should bother to reply this post, just thinking out loud. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
samguru:
Well done sir.
The last time I took note of Guinness share price was when it was selling @ circa 31........
Just paid attention to it this week and saw 41+ or so.......I was like, when did this price climb up this much! shocked
Can remember very well when you made this call.
It's well o. smiley
Lol @ those your sharp mouth friends.........dey sabi vex ehhnnn. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Seems Transcorp go still enter 1.20 today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
dharpzee:

Tired ke, moving up ni o!!!!!!!! grin

O ga ju
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Slimdove:

You that is planning to buy TRANSCORP at sub #0.90��
Let wait and see.for me their last dividends payment is around 0.02.
When fund managers are looking for good dividends stock like dangotecement,zenith,etc
This time is dividends period.unless general bull appears like the one Oga Oracle is talking about, then it will move.

grin grin, my person na so we see the thing. I still manage to jump enter yesterday as Aunty Mercy dey Torchlight it. Let me hope that there is good incoming news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
ZENITH vs. GTCo
This life.......Na so Zee take overtake just like that o.
These pot belly ogas can do and undo when it comes to money .....
I Blvd GT will still rise again........maybe to keep close range with Zee sha.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Based on Transcorp Q1, Q2 and Q3 results that showed increased income to shareholders I estimate the following full year numbers for Transcorp for full year 2021

Total comprehensive income of N 17.5 billion
That attributed to Shareholders = N 9.3 b
That to Non Controlling Interest = N 8.2 b
Giving EPS for Shareholders of 23 Kobo. How much of this will be paid to Shareholders as dividend is a big question and will contribute to determining if the price will continue to go up or fall back.

Not extraordinarily strong results. But positive change in direction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6568) (6569) (6570) (6571) (6572) (6573) (6574) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle, EduC(m), tayejay(m), DrAkpamudehe, mails4funshi(m), MrDiligence, kdaddy, easysunny(m), Mpeace(m), UncleBone, Owoblowblow, Laso09, sterlingD(m), handsomebolanle and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.