Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874219 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nahco has landed. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
PETERiCHY:
USD now #650 heading to #1000 while some are busy calculating dividend yield

PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH undecided

Federal GOVT is BROKE!

EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT depleted.

EXTERNAL DEBT risen astronomically!

USD is now N730 heading to N1000.

Nigeria ECONOMY towing the Venezuela WAY!

Meanwhile some are busy talking about cooked financial prints

PEOPLE PERISH DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
yeddy99:
Nahco has landed. grin
Yes o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sincerelymine: 1:13am On Jul 30, 2022
onegentleguy:
INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES just released it Q2/H1, 2022 financial print.

Highlights;

Incredible jump in NPM from a negative approx N13.89B to a positive N336,201.
TCI did even better coming from a YoY negative stand of near N8.2B to a positive position of over N N2.714B.
...both line producing an improvement in JPMG/AER and ensuring that growth trajactory is maintained.

This was despite higher capex and increased deleveraging.

I truly love what I see in the coys SCF and BS print.

please help to interprete the tci, bs, jpmg, not everyone understands these acronyms sir

Again, BUY... ACCUMULATE... HOLD!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2022
PETERiCHY:

Federal GOVT is BROKE!

so why don't you just give a straight advice?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2022
yeddy99:

so why don't you just give a straight advice?
Honestly i always wonder what people that complain as much as he just did would have done differently, its always so convenient for some certain parrots to scream about our problems on ARISETV daily ...But i've never heard any solution driven conversations

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2022
yMcy56:
GLOBAL SPECTRUM
Delisting price is out..... N4.19
Very illiquid stock that people cannot see to buy when delisting was announced.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36536_GLOBAL_SPECTRUM_ENERGY_SERVICES_PLC%20GLOBAL_SPECTRUM_DE.pdf

We await Courtville's delisting price too.......the mgmt better do well.

I just had the feelings that MTNN will perform well......... especially with AIRTEL going up. Gut feelings was right.

MTNN Corporate action
Interim Dividend: N5.60k
Qualification Date: 18th August, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/MTN_Nigeria_Dividend_Information_H1_2022.pdf

I am also waiting for the delisting price will it be more than share price presently i hope so ..i might pick up some MTN next week

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dum20:
Has anyone received Fidson Alert?

Meristem should not repeat the nonsense they did on FBNH

Didn't see any alert for FIDSON.
Rather poor service from Meristem Registrars. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samsonline(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
PETERiCHY:

Federal GOVT is BROKE!

So is the world coming to an end! I am not bothered over what I cannot control. What I can control is where I can invest, so I will continue to invest based on cooked financial prints.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinola98: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hello People

Is it time to sell off acquired FGN bond ?? Since the FGN claims they are broke so we do not start hearing stories about unpaid coupons

What is your opinion on this pls Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
onegentleguy:
INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES just released it's Q2/H1, 2022 financial print.

Highlights;

Incredible jump in NPM from a negative approx N13.89B to a positive N336,201.
TCI came in even better, up from a YoY negative stand of near N8.2B to a positive position of over N N2.714B.
...both line producing an improvement in JPMG/AER and ensuring that growth trajactory is maintained.

This was despite higher capex and increased deleveraging.

I truly love what I see in the coys SCF and BS print.

Again, BUY... ACCUMULATE... HOLD!

Please OGG can you throw more light on INTBREW Q2/H1 2022?
I noticed the PBT for Q2 is -ve.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
BabsO2:

Didn't see any alert for FIDSON.
Rather poor service from Meristem Registrars. sad

I tell you.

The records said payment date is 29th July.

The same wahala with FBNH. They paid some people without deducting withholding tax.

I was at Meristem office and a couple came in and said, their bank account was put on hold because of Meristem.

That the couple has to pay back the tax that was not deducted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
NAHCO has paid its dividend but I haven't received the bonus shares payment. Please has anyone received the bonus shares??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Please does any one have the out come news of Gt bank 2nd qtr result and interim dividend ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 5:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Fidson' dividend landed like a thief in the night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 5:27am On Jul 31, 2022
naturalflow:

No mind them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:30am On Jul 31, 2022
PETERiCHY:

Federal GOVT is BROKE!
Hmmmm... the same you will come back and be like... "Bargain Hunters take Note"...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbizen(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2022
naturalflow:
The exact words I wanted to use. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
naturalflow:
Courtville too grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by klas(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
daddymgg:
Please does any one have the out come news of Gt bank 2nd qtr result and interim dividend ?

Any bank that audits its half year accounts and/or wants to declare interim dividend must submit such accounts to CBN for approval before releasing the information about the accounts or the dividend rate to the public.

Therefore banks like Zenith, GTB & Access cannot publish now until after CBN's approval

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fidson dividend received today Sunday 31st.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Backpedal: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2022
PETERiCHY:

Federal GOVT is BROKE!

Well the monumental failure of this useless government is not in doubt and is clear to even the mor.ons that support the govt blindly

However; the current prices of some companies I must argue are good entry points to take positions in.

The failed govt will be out by this time next year
But the market will still be here years after that. So how I think of it is to just take some postions regardless of the climate and hope for the best long term

Not to talk of cash flows from the dividends even though some will argue that inflation has finished the naira

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2022
No one likes to be in pain but as much as we try, pain is inevitable in one form or another...

What lessons about life and investing can we draw from pain?

My latest article delves into this:

https://stocksng.com/two-kinds-of-pain/

Your feedback helps! Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ezlynn: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2022
With the rapid naira devaluation, Saving in cryptocurrency is the best way to protect your finances.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Abbasmh:
NAHCO has paid its dividend but I haven't received the bonus shares payment. Please has anyone received the bonus shares??

Bonus will come after SEC approval
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2022
For some select insurance coys, its only a matter of time before their equity prices sell for 2-3x their current mkt peg.

The Q2, 2022 report from Sovereign Trust Ins (STI) is just too good!
LINKAGE, REGAL, WAPIC, ROYALEX, VERITAS, GUINEA INSURANCE... (watch these companies)

Already highlighted the value preposition in these coys and a few others in time past.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2022
onegentleguy:
For some select insurance coys, its only a matter of time before their equity prices sell for 2-3x their current mkt peg.

LINKAGE, REGAL, WAPIC, ROYALEX, VERITAS, GUINEA INSURANCE... (watch these companies)

Already highlighted the value preposition in these coys and a few others in time past.

It is well.

What is your review on AIICO?

AIICO mix signal is confusing.

Good result but ..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

What is your review on AIICO?

AIICO mix signal is confusing.

Good result but ..........

...HOLD!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2022
onegentleguy:

...HOLD!

Well, well grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2022
onegentleguy:

It is well.

mansard nko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Flush with cash at the moment and looking for what to buy. Market no wan crash again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6748) (6749) (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oludy, emmasoft(m), joedguy, aberdeenshire, faoogoke(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.