Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10833698 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) ... (7733) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
For GTB,

Patience is the watchword.

The decline defies both fundamentals and technicals.

Nothing falls forever. Banks will still continue to make money and dole out good dividends.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
The round trip is complete.

All the people who bought at the lows of the pandemic have had a complete ride.

The concern is that capitulation has not happened yet, although the volume has increased given we have only had 4 trading days.

Will it lose its multiyear support? I have no clue.

yMcy56:
This GT case, na siddon look levels we dey now....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princeso2020(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
For GTB,

Nothing falls forever. Banks will still continue to make money and dole out good dividends.

yea for sure nothing falls forever but having a proper understanding of what you we do is the right way to go. here is a video explanation on how to do your analysis based on fundamental and technical analysis.
click the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28AEWjPbLO8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Not really though.

It was obvious for a while that this was happening. I remember we had a back and forth about this decline in June.

Nothing has changed technically in GTCO. I think we all (myself included) battle with confirmation bias.

I think if I am able to tame that side of my trading, my results will be outstanding

RabbiDoracle:
For GTB,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
No one wants GUINNESS?

shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bottomline, should we wait a little further to load? As in, do the chart suggest it will go further down?
thesilentone:
Not really though.

It was obvious for a while that this was happening. I remember we had a back and forth about this decline in June.

Nothing has changed technically in GTCO. I think we all (myself included) battle with confirmation bias.

I think if I am able to tame that side of my trading, my results will be outstanding

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
Watch $NGE (Global X MSCI Nigeria ETF). This tracks NSE.

Last month it did a double bottom at 7.80. Last time it tested this low was in April 2020 at 7.86.

Once there is a buying frenzy, suspect that something is occurring. It could be fast.

Thanks for the ticker recommendation! I'll buy a few as a way to keep up with NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
thesilentone:
No one wants GUINNESS?

shocked
Nigerian breweries too shockingly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Since we are making a list, NESTLE joined the list

grin
Ginalex:
Nigerian breweries too shockingly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=thesilentone post=117320686]Not really though.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
For GTB,

Oga mi R ..onifaaaa ..Thanks for the info ..We keep on NCA

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
For GTB,

Please can you take a look at INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
ojesymsym:
Bottomline, should we wait a little further to load? As in, do the chart suggest it will go further down?

You can see technically, its on its support zone. A man like me, this is where I continue to buy.

Note: I started buying GTB again at N17.8. Bought again today at N16.95.

Not a financial advise: I'm a risk taker

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
I am yet to receive my GTB dividend.
Please what do I do?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
I don't give advice on what folks should do as trading styles vary.

IF it goes down to circa 14, would you buy it there or are you happy to start buying now until it reverses?

IF it turns around now and it starts to trend up without you on board, will you have FOMO?

Your answer to these questions will tell you what you should do. (See the two lines in the picture) - 17 to 14 is a -17.6% move if you don't want to wait.

I cannot tell you whether it will go in either direction as Mr Market is in charge.

However, there is enough to suggest that if my neighbour who lives above my flat continues to pound his yam daily with pound mortar, he will land in my flat below at some point if I don't help him with a microwave for poundo.

ojesymsym:

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Make no mistake, some banking names like GTB, ZENITH and STERLING are presently offering a unique opportunity in view of their CMP.
For instance, @ below N19, the price of GT already defied both fundamentals and the logic behind pricing. (fall is now the result of fear than mkt drive)

Buying @ </= N17 is like buying a healthy juice... SUCK IT DOWN and enjoy it! (buy and accumulate more if it comes down) wink cool

You only take advantage of these sought of situation!
There are clearly a few other select stocks too.
A few select names are already presenting you with an awesome entry opportunity.

The market is in the process of sieving out those who can not put on "the shield of armor" to overcome their FEARS!
...then, it will reward the...
But NOT all coys... in select names.

Again, OPPORTUNITY is the word!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
One of the finest similarity between a bull and a bear market is that both OVERCONFIDENCE and UNDERCONFIDENCE can be punishable offences.
..."the jury" tends to vindicate those who understand "the concept of neutrality" where necessary and are swift enough to act on it !!"

~Sinclair

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
BullBearMkt:
2022 MAY NOT BE FAVOURABLE FOR NIGERIA STOCKS
Hello My People! I hope everyone is doing great. Just to share little things I observe on the NSE chart recently, it may be of help to someone out there.

In the last 10 - 12 years, the market has been in a range or better still it's been moving in a 4 year cycle. Starting from 2014, price top("ped"wink in 2014 and then declined. Price also climaxed 4 years later in 2018 before it declined. Now we are heading into another 4 year cycle, starting 2022. Will the market reach its highest price and decline or it will break this 4 year jinx? Only time can tell. However, looking at the monthly chart, there is high probability...

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin
Hello my people! Good to read from great analysts on the platform.

As some have said in their posts, patience is needed in order to know the "best" time to start buying stocks in the market. Looking at the chart, market index is now showing a free fall. Although, it has 2 major supports to contend with now - 44K and 42K. Today's transactions saw a breach of 47K support (price still on this level though).

If support at 42K cannot hold, then we might witness another 4 year cycle as I talked about in my December 2021 post, but that's still a long way. But who know? In any case, more decline will be good to get quality stocks at a cheap entry prices.

https://invst.ly/z4-ug

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Market will show the central bankers that it is now in charge of any monetary policy decisions.

...well spoken bro! wink cheesy grin

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 3:55am On Oct 07, 2022
onegentleguy:

...well spoken bro! wink cheesy grin

It is well.

BBM, ORACLE, OGG, CURRENT PRICE, MCY
Please help me take a look at INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ImperialCovfefe: 4:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:42am On Oct 07, 2022
sky2891:

BBM, ORACLE, OGG, CURRENT PRICE, MCY
Please help me take a look at INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES?
It's like many people are no longer drinking beer cool Next support level is about N4 after that N1

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7370685/kogi-government-moves-recover-obajana

Dang em in small trouble. They need to settle Yahaya Hello Asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Justcul:

You can see technically, its on its support zone. A man like me, this is where I continue to buy.

Note: I started buying GTB again at N17.8. Bought again today at N16.95.

Not a financial advise: I'm a risk taker

We will join you at 12
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

We will join you at 12

That was how some people were waiting for Zenith at N5 for the past 3 years. grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2022
BullBearMkt:

It's like many people are no longer drinking beer cool Next support level is about N4 after that N1

grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you BBM
Please, more info/advice/contribution needed on this INTBREW please because. I am heavily loaded here.
OGG, ORACLE, MCY, CURRENTPRICE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Some people feel hate for other people's analysis. That tell you what goes on in their heads.

Imagine staying rent free in other people's heads.

You are very strong oo and have a tough skin. Some people would have stopped contributing to this forum if they were the ones that are usually heckled the way you are here.

The irony is that they act as if they are jealous that you see what they are not able to see.

But to me it is not a competition, no one knows it all, everyone is good in their own way.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

We will join you at 12

Next support zone is around 13.7 - 14 sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2022
For those that need geregu. Its available at 123.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2022
grin Jump and pass
Mpeace:
For those that need geregu. Its available at 123.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2022
Justcul:

Next support zone is around 13.7 - 14 sir grin

I will start buying at 12 ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2022
Dum20:

You are very strong oo and have a tough skin. Some people would have stopped contributing to this forum if they were the ones that are usually heckled the way you are here.

The irony is that they act as if they are jealous that you see what they are not able to see.

But to me it is not a competition, no one knows it all, everyone is good in their own way.

"Thinking is difficult. That's why most people judge"

~ Carl Jung.

So you cant blame them. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) ... (7733) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), freeman67, rebekah2011(m), Curiouscity(m), yMcy56(f), Shalom428, BullBearMkt(m), 222Martins(m), bubykay01, Jonwest, Jaakay, Boshins, ndept, allabouttolu, Mpeace(m), Princkez, Payunsin, ernie4life(m), KayOn1, Ades1, Locotrader(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.