Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10943077 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) ... (7773) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Finally, I have jumped away from the aeroplane of McNichols Plc. Those still in it, I wish you all a safe flight ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
beejay1:
Nobody has the monopoly of madness...if you do not see opportunities in the market, sell off and take a walk, rather than trying to cause panic and convince others to cause a forceful sell off of the equity market (just because your supposed savior did not win).

I am of the opinion that the country will excel, if we see ourselves as stakeholders, advising ourselves to do the right thing....no having a figure head and saying without him or her we cannot excel (note, i am not discounting the importance of a good head). I have been disappointed too many times with supposed savior I voted for, to be bother by who is elected. one man cannot work magic if the people he/she is leading is flawed.

How do you explain Nigerians charging 1000 naira for every 10,000 naira collected via POS....is this the fault of the president? Shouldn't we help ourselves by ensuring the money we collect from the bank is circulated, while charging our normal 100/200 naira per 10,000 collected? We are our own worst enemy and need to love ourselves more and be loyal to the motherland.

Nigeria will succeed and we will continue to make money in the NSE. Feel free to JAPA if you are not happy that your savior did not win.

Apologies to all if I may have derailed the thread with my rant, just needed to respond to those who want to create a panic in the system.

https://www.nairaland.com/7589067/nigerian-bonds-post-huge-gains

..How do you explain Nigerians charging 1000 naira for every 10,000 naira collected via POS..

Bros, where did you find that God fearing PoS operator? Help me greet him. Tell him he will surely make heaven and sit on Abraham's bossom.

The last ones I met charged between N200 - N300 per N1K. Dem no dey even greet or return greetings to customer again... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Payunsin:
I hope my permutation us right ooo.
Since I noticed gereregu flying, i have been buying only Transcorp ooo & the stock is very sluggish.
I have even submitted bids for more today.
Pls i need stock reccomendations as well

Correct grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Transcorp apparently had VERY solid results grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please how many results are we expecting between today and tomorrow??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Even with the result trickling in the market is gaining kobo kobo.Watin go happen to market after result no go get part two.The market go tank like kilode.We go still dey pay bills from dividend way we go chop.No fall mugu for some people in the name of TA..The macro economy of a country is the yeild stick for anything....that is my street analysis .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
What is with GTBANK and Zenith doing catch me if you can?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abbasmh:

Expecting UCAP, AFRIPRU and CUSTODIAN

Meanwhile, Vitafoam payment date is thursday 2nd March 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abbasmh:

APR
Custodian and Allied
Dangote Sugar
United Capital

And so on

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by juniorrate: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
juniorrate:
from this double button on monthly for Zenith bank plc, it likely to touch #27.40 for short-term target and sell area for Jijoist!! based on fundamental analysis, alot of financial institution should be making alot of profit with cashless economy which will push the bull to break the monthly high of #27.50 resistance

for long term holder - once u see #28 is broken on zee then #32 will be good area to sell and wait for price action

Zenith already reaching a resistance of monthly high of #27.40 and that where price action can happen either broken or reverse from there but technically when a resistance is tested thrice, it became weaker and can be broken.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
dapix:
What is with GTBANK and Zenith doing catch me if you can?
Drag racing grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
juniorrate:

Zenith already reaching a resistance of monthly high of #27.40 and that where price action can happen either broken or reverse from there but technically when a resistance is tested thrice, it became weaker and can be broken.
Result are not yet out so we'll be shouting higher! higher! wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Will UBA Bank likely go above N9.55?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
yMcy56:
WAPCO
Why is no one talking about the result and dividend payout?
* 100% Dividend payout this 2022 FYE...
* Bids increasing.....

UCAP:
Some guys depressed the share price yesterday for a reason best known to them.......today it's looking up again..

GTCO & ZENITH........Honestly, these stocks are grossly undervalued if we comsider some factors......
Imagine a N25 stock that will likely pay btw N2.5 and N2.8 as final dividend?? shocked shocked

I think Lafarge made about 333 kobo. Apparently not 100% payout. They did well though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
I have jumped out of the aeroplane of Stanbic Bank. It is a good stock, but I need to move the funds to a better stock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by juniorrate: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
essentialone:
Will UBA Bank likely go above N9.55?

i think we should need q4 result to decide on that as Uba is on resistance and anyone trying to buy with this current price is playing with a falling knife. if uba touch #10 then it have automatically open roads for #13

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by juniorrate: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Zagee:

Result are not yet out so we'll be shouting higher! higher! wink

if their results is bad = rejection & pullback
if they perform well = breakout

but the resistance testing thrice here already prove their result should be good grin grin

not trading advice!! dyor applied

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wapco did pay 2 naira last yr(interim and final). So paying 2naira this year isn't an improvement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Even with the result trickling in the market is gaining kobo kobo.Watin go happen to market after result no go get part two.The market go tank like kilode.We go still dey pay bills from dividend way we go chop.No fall mugu for some people in the name of TA..The macro economy of a country is the yeild stick for anything....that is my street analysis .

Please alert me when the market tanks. My bullion van is ready.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
essentialone:
I have jumped out of the aeroplane of Stanbic Bank. It is a good stock, but I need to move the funds to a better stock.

Why jump out Bros...
Stanbic foreign folks dey always...
push am very far now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbizen(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
essentialone:
Please mention the name or names of the stockbroker that you are presently using.

I want to run a Survey.

Stanbic stockbroker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
https://nairametrics.com/2023/02/25/cbn-reviews-tenure-of-bank-mds-dmds-eds-and-others-places-new-term-limits/

Based on this news that was sneaked in on Friday, Gbenga Shobo(DMD of FBN) had to leave the bank yesterday.

Who is next?

What's the implication for the banks and their boards that are affected?

What is the level of indebtedness of the exiting board members to the bank?

How will they offset their loans to the bank?

Lots of questions that only banks' conference calls will sort out.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hisexcellency34: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Someone said Tinubu’s likely win in presidential election is driving Oando. What has Tinubu got to do with Oando?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Someone said Tinubu’s likely win in presidential election is driving Oando. What has Tinubu got to do with Oando?

Brilliant question 👏

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Sentiment; D
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Wale Tinubu the Group Chief Executive of Oando PLC is the nephew of Bola Tinubu.
You can extrapolate from there.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Wale Tinubu, his nephew is the owner of O&O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Where are the results na?
Let's know wat and wen the dividends are dropping so I can start planning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
essentialone:

You don't know the owner of O&O ?

He asked that Q innocently like a child.
It appears he doesn't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbizen(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
People get the leaders they deserve. Those of us lamenting are in the minority. The majority are not informed and are okay with the status quo.

I have learnt to stop complaining or wailing, any which way I should be okay and be better than 90% or more of the population.

It becomes a big problem when the majority who are comfortable with the system and also support the anomaly come to the hardworking citizens who are struggling to make an honest livelihood for handouts or financial aids.

I have friends, family members, neighbour etc who are in support of this corrupt system and politicians but majority don't have financial sustainability. After supporting their J*gab*n finish and hunger or emergency come knocking,they will still have the audacity to come to those of us who don't fancy their slave masters for grants, aids. No be juju be dat

I beg what are we buying today jor.

Anyway sha, if you know what you are doing don't listen to the doomsayers. There is big money to be made in this market

That is my biggest worry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbizen(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Am waiting for UCAP, Zenith, BUA CEM/FOOD DANG CEM/SUG and FIDELITY to tank. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Harvestock01:

Brilliant question 👏
And you invest in stock market and have bullion van of cash to buy,lwkd.I get the kind pikin I dey follow play for street

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) ... (7773) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SetrakusRa(m), tayejay(m), dapix, SA44LA44(m), LILBIMS, NL1960, ekkywolex(m), 222Martins(m), KarlTom, Adinije(f), Babynerd, 2zona(m), IamR, yMcy56(f), otomatic(m), sterlingD(m), stcool(m), megawealth01 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.