Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10945035 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Since 4 months ago, Niger Insurance sued NAICOM to court. Till date, there is no update on that court case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
igbizen:

Am waiting for UCAP, Zenith, BUA CEM/FOOD DANG CEM/SUG and FIDELITY to tank. grin grin grin grin

Tanker ni

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
And you invest in stock market and have bullion van of cash to buy,lwkd.I get the kind pikin I dey follow play for street

Soro soke, it's a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Good morning. Please how will the new CBN policy on term limit affect Segun Agbaje of GTCo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbizen(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2023
All CBN policies will be reversed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by juniorrate: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
igbizen:

we’re already used to it and the policy is a good one as it have already curb out excess money in circulation unlike tbills/bonds but bat said he will reversed it once he win
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Lion123:
If BAT happens in 2023 (I say God forbid), expect to see Oando at N50 per share within a year.

Load up on Oando. Wale Tinubu is about to be King, well unless Obi wins at the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
igbizen:

The winner and his colleagues are no longer affected by any policy now.
They have better things to think about.
All Promises are now Canc.... grin
Start thinking of which promises they will deny first.
Carry your dictionary, you might be surprised very soon to understand so many other meanings of familiar words.

NB: this is independent of whoever INEC would have announced. When you enter that office, you pick a new lens... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by juniorrate: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Lion123:

Load up on Oando. Wale Tinubu is about to be King, well unless Obi wins at the Supreme Court.

Legal system is a joke in Nigeria. if am buying Oando my best entry should be #3 to be on safe side and sell at #10.

from this my pattern Oando is moving in desending triangle and it’s trying to chase #6 and if rejected from there, then it can retest #3 support again but if it breakout on #6 then it have automatically open roads for #10. if #2.30 broken then exist and take ur loss and dont be bag holder

Note: not trading advice just expressing my view

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
juniorrate:

Legal system is a joke in Nigeria. if am buying Oando my best entry should be #3 to be on safe side and sell at #10.

from this my pattern Oando is moving in desending triangle and it’s trying to chase #6 and if rejected from there, then it can retest #3 support again but if it breakout on #6 then it have automatically open roads for #10. if #2.30 broken then exist and take ur loss and dont be bag holder

Note: not trading advice just expressing my view
Continue your TA and watch us ride the tide waiting for #3. When it gets to #10 FOMO will catch you but you won't get even 1 unit for days because offers are no where to be found. Only bid grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Lion123:

Loading up after kiddos have advised you should flee the market? Thread with caution please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Hello house

How many stocks are affiliated to Tinubu. Oh sorry, President BAT?? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Oando now at N5.20. And it will still 10x from here. Just dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2023
E Ku Market ooo. grin

Market was earlier peeping to see what's up....
Now looking UP from the look of things.......
Maybe it's too early to say this sha......make we dey see...

Congrats to Jagaban!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2023
* GTCO arrived KM 27......
* UBA sighted @8.85....
* ZENITH@26.95....
* OANDO, TRANSCORP, much volumes.....

- The volumes in GTCO @27 are much!! shocked

- Wonder what the issue is with WAPCO.......BUACEM @99.45 proposed 2.80k, WAPCO @ 26.95 declared N2.......why is WAPCO stagnant

** Caveat: Not any form of buy/sell advice**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Heishere:
Lol. Don't go guest mode o..
Thanks Oga Heishere......
You know say most of you here don belle full, some of us can't compare ourselves to you.....I say make I step aside so I go get chance to see road and focus on the market for my own sake ni. grin
As una don dey discuss shares, it's easy to relate and learn... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
yMcy56:
* UBA sighted @8.85....
* ZENITH@26.95....

- Wonder what the issue is with WAPCO.......BUACEM @99.45 proposed 2.80k, WAPCO @ 26.95 declared N2.......why is WAPCO stagnant

Are you avoiding Transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2023
locodemy:
Are you avoiding Transcorp?
Lol. You're right grin
Trying to avoid mentioning Transcorp and Oando.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol. You're right grin
Trying to avoid mentioning Transcorp and Oando.... cheesy

But they are retracing from the high's.

I can see one of your favourite stocks CHAMS.
Any greenlight?
Any contract for them in this coming census?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2023
locodemy:
But they are retracing from the high's.

I can see one of your favourite stocks CHAMS.
Any greenlight?
Any contract for them in this coming census?
Those two are for gambles jorr.....
Hope you don make your 10/20% there..... grin

As for CHAMS, you don touch light reach that side? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Political Economics of The Stock Market.

grin grin

Still watchout..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
yMcy56:

Those two are for gambles jorr.....
Hope you don make your 10/20% there..... grin

As for CHAMS, you don touch light reach that side? grin
Full bid now....

I am 50% off from the market.Looking for what to grab now.

For me to mention chams means it caught my attention like TrippleG did.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
locodemy:

Did some search when I saw that FG awarded the contract to ZINOX but still trying to see where CHAMS will come in.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
What is loading in CHAMS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
locodemy:

CHAMS might be involved in the upcoming Census
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
yMcy56:

Did some search when I saw that FG awarded the contract to ZINOX but still trying to see where CHAMS will come in.....

I believe some other indigenous quoted companies in the ICT will be included too.How them shake body now will let us know.

TrippleG
CWG
CHAMS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
NESTLE
Final dividend: N36.50k
Qualification Date: 21st Apr, 2023
Payment Date: 17th May, 2023
Registrar: GTL Registrars

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/Nestle_Nigeria_Plc_Corporate_Actions_Announcement.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
locodemy:
I believe some other indigenous quoted companies in the ICT will be included too.How them shake body now will let us know.

TrippleG CWG CHAMS
I also believe ZINOX cannot work in isolation of indigenous companies.....
Hopefully, the three will benefit from it too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
GTCO currently ahead of ZEE... smiley
GT 27.05...
ZEE 26.65/26.95.....range..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
yMcy56:
GTCO currently ahead of ZEE... smiley
GT 27.05...
ZEE 26.65/26.95.....range..
If only they could sustain this momentum till May 29.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wondering same about WAPCO, I think stock is grossly undervalued and will be appropriately priced soon.

yMcy56:
* UBA sighted @8.85....
* ZENITH@26.95....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.