Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875042 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6910) (6911) (6912) (6913) (6914) (6915) (6916) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
Total doing well grin grin grin grin
Pls was thr an interim dividend before this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yes
Streetinvestor2:
Pls was dangota cement marked down today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

Yes

Declaration date 27/10/2022
Ex-Dividend date 18/11/2022
Record date 21/11/2022
Payment date 05/12/2022
Dividend amount per share 4 NGN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

Yes Total paid an interim in December. Not very sure how much though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
dapix:

Yes
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes

Declaration date 27/10/2022
Ex-Dividend date 18/11/2022
Record date 21/11/2022
Payment date 05/12/2022
Dividend amount per share 4 NGN
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Who normally clears all offers of CHAMPION BREWERIES by 2.20pm...yesterday closed @5.12, today @5.55....any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
I love totalenergies but my only problem with them is that they will declare dividend in January and take payment date to july.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mpeace:
I love totalenergies but my only problem with them is that they will declare dividend in January and take payment date to july.

They declared today and you will be paid in the first week of June.

Dividend income are far more predictable than rental income.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
beejay1:
It is well.... cry

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38066_INTERNATIONAL_BREWERIES_PLC.-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2022_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2023.pdf
somebody was shouting international this and DAT?oya na them still serve breakfast!loss is even bigger this time! In other news,Q1 is officially over,remember tomorrow na April fools day,make dem no job you oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Anybody noticed the Q5 being used to upload recent released results ??
Shey we don get "Q5" in a year now ni? shocked
Or is there any recent rule that established Q5....or one Sayo person don take over the uploads?

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38065_CONSOLIDATED_HALLMARK_INSURANCE_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2022_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2023.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
beejay1:
It is well.... cry

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38066_INTERNATIONAL_BREWERIES_PLC.-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2022_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2023.pdf
Why do I feel thr is more to this result. I hope we won't hear going private soon at ridiculous offer.Go out ,you will see how this company products are selling like mad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
On INTERBREW 2022 YE financial print.

Poor report... no doubt.

But just a glance at the coys SCF and BS and am already spurred with CONFIDENCE to buy more!
As I've repeatedly stated here in times past; this is even the kind of report I love to work with!
I know what is playing out in the company... and by extension, the sector.

PLS anyone who desires to exit can immediately do that, so the price can drop a bit more for value hunters. wink cheesy shocked
...and I say this with all boldness.
Good a thing; the price is still within our entry call range, having dropped by only 10% from N5. (called for a buy @ N5 and below)
Quite frankly, I will be most glad to accumulate more should price drop.
...will consider it a great privilege!

Again, PLS SELL NOW if you so desire... and am saying this with all sincerity.
There are a few other coys you can buy. Everyone must not align with INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES. wink cheesy cool

I will still sell this coy and book well above triple digit % return in the mid term. You can take that to the bank. (stated my target back then)

It is well indeed.
Regards

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2023
onegentleguy:

Poor report... no doubt.

But just a glance at the coys SCF and BS and am already spurred with CONFIDENCE to buy more!
As I've repeatedly stated here in times past; this is even the kind of report I love to work with!

PLS anyone who desires to exit can immediately do that, so the price can drop a bit more for value hunters. wink cheesy shocked
Good a thing; the price is still within our entry call range, having dropped by only 10% from N5. (called for a buy @ N5 and below)

There are a few other coys you can buy. Everyone must not align with INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES. wink grin cool

I will still sell this coy and book well above triple digit % return in the mid term. You can take that to the bank. (stated my target back then)

It is well indeed.
Regards

You didn't include your usual phrase "do your due diligence."

Despite losing 21.6 billion in 2022 and 17.6 billion in 2021, what makes Interbrew worth buying? Does the same apply to Caverton?

Tesla serves as an example: from 2014 to 2019, it averaged a loss of 940 million USD annually. It wasn't until 2020 and 2021 that they broke even, and in 2022, they became very profitable. However, Tesla had a revolutionary technology in the works that would be in high demand once perfected.

What does Interbrew have to offer that will generate value ahead the other brands?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2023
onegentleguy:

Poor report... no doubt.

There are a few other coys you can buy. Everyone must not align with INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES. wink grin cool

It is well indeed.
Regards

Oga chop humble
Dead company
Buy the time they start making profit, they will come for delisting Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2023
ositadima1:

Despite losing 21.6 billion in 2022 and 17.6 billion in 2021, what makes Interbrew worth buying? Does the same apply to Caverton?

Tesla serves as an example: from 2014 to 2019, it averaged a loss of 940 million USD annually. It wasn't until 2020 and 2021 that they broke even, and in 2022, they became very profitable. However, Tesla had a revolutionary technology in the works that would be in high demand once perfected.

What does Interbrew have to offer that will generate value ahead the other brands?
You maybe right here.The only hope I see in IB is take over by the like of NB because they have marketable brands. Then another is going private. In both case I see a good price being paid for it but this is naija,it could be the other way.
It is surprising they keep bringing out losses when the like of champion is producing good results with few brand and not well spread like my hero
You sabi look for trouble. Why the call out on caverton

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Oga chop humble
Dead company

That delisting after becoming profitable is the worse. They will use the market to raise money to better the company and when it's time for shareholders to start enjoying the company, the offer MTO at a ridiculous price. Only Alhaji did well with Dangflour MTO by Olam and I'll say it was because he had a larger shareholding in the company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Dead company.

Dear Agba,
I sometimes like to associate myself with certain "dead" companies if and when I can see PLENTY OF LIFE in what was perceived as death. wink cheesy cool
...it's both a growth and VALUE investing strategy.

I actually visualized a very slim prob (< a quarter) where you wouldn't reply to that post and in the manner you did.
I know you will also be looking to align should price drop. ...I know you bro! wink cheesy grin

But just know that with the Nos I see in the YE, 2022 FP of INTERBREW, my conviction and confidence to accumulate more is unshakable.

I mean it when I say I'd definitely want to accumulate more, so pls kindly help demarket the stock so it can come down to our target peg.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2023
onegentleguy:

Hear this bro...
The hardest part about fundamental analysis is not in seeing the good in a good report/financial print, BUT SEEING THE GOOD IN A BAD ONE... and in reverse, sporting the BAD IN A GOOD REPORT (when you should seek to exit before others do)
...I have always stated this, and it is a FACT!

FA has gone beyond looking out for just the good in a good report. ...Not that it isn't a fine strategy, but as an investor (especially a growth and value driven one), you tend to have an edge (better MoS in view), hence, greater potential for higher returns when you can see the good in a (sometimes presumed) bad financial print.
....this is because unlike the guy who focuses on looking for the good in a good/fine report, YOU ARE LIKELY TO enter/align with the target asset at a lower price having done the necessary due diligence.

It is well.

ositadima1:

Dear Osita,
I really don't know how many pages it will take if I begin to analyze that coy for us. ...will definitely be a very long epistle. wink cheesy grin

But I can tell you this with near zero % uncertainty; INTERBREW is still a strong buy @ CMP even with this below par report.
Of course the principle behind the herd mentality says it may likely drop in price following their latest FP, so we would love to be the patient dog at the sideline.
...it's obviously a low hanging fruit!

As I've repeatedly stated here in the past; these are the kind of financial print I love to harness and work with. (see a recent highlight above)

The part were I stated that folks can exit if they so desire or follow their instinct, can well represent a call for due diligence... don't you think?

Again, IF YOU HOLD INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES, PLS SELL/EXIT.
I am saying this with utmost sincerity.
Your desire/wish should be more important than holding INTERBREW.
Everyone must not hold the coy. ...you can always align with other select names. wink cheesy cool

Everyone knows we love that man, Mr TIME... for he would often set matters straight and put them in their right perspective.

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Princkez:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38109_NIGERIAN_AVIATION_HANDLING_COMPANY_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2022_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2023.pdf....mean while NAHCO is paying #1.20k dividend.

Absolutely beautiful!
Good pay for a small vacation... from surulere to IKEJA. (since we be minimum wage earner) wink cheesy grin

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2023
onegentleguy:

Poor report... no doubt.

There are a few other coys you can buy. Everyone must not align with INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES. wink cheesy cool

It is well indeed.
Regards

Bro, this stock and other brewers needs to fall below pandemic price before they can rise again based on the kind of results they have been shelling out.

So buying now isn't a good advice. IBrew nerds to fall towards 1.20 to 1.50 range. Others in the same sector needs to revisit the pandemic low based on their results of late. It is unfortunate though, but truth needs to be told.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

Bro, this stock and other brewers needs to fall below pandemic price before they can rise again based on the kind of results they have been shelling out.

So buying now isn't a good advice. IBrew nerds to fall towards 1.20 to 1.50 range. Others in the same sector needs to revisit the pandemic low based on their results of late. It is unfortunate though, but truth needs to be told.

Really? Ok oo
...then that would be absolutely wonderful!
Quite frankly, I'd really love for that to happen. wink cheesy cool

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2023
onegentleguy:

Dear Agba,
I sometimes like to associate myself with certain "dead" companies if and when I can see PLENTY OF LIFE in what was perceived as death. wink cheesy cool
...it's both a growth and VALUE investing strategy.

I actually visualized a very slim prob (< a quarter) where you wouldn't reply to that post and in the manner you did.
I know you will also be looking to align should price drop. ...I know you bro! wink cheesy grin

But just know that with the Nos I see in the YE, 2022 FP of INTERBREW, my conviction and confidence to accumulate more is unshakable.

I mean it when I say I'd definitely want to accumulate more, so pls kindly help DEMARKET the stock so it can come down to our target peg.

Regards

The question is accumulate more at what price? At least a 75% minimum drop from the current price should be a good entry if the results start to change. However if one accumulates as it gradually goes down will be akin to catching a falling knife.

This doesn't look like de-marketing in my opinion. The fact is as clear as daylight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2023
onegentleguy:

Dear Osita,
I really don't know how many pages it will take if I begin to analyze that coy for us. ...will definitely be a very long epistle. wink cheesy grin

But I can tell you this with near zero % uncertainty; INTERBREW is still a strong buy @ CMP even with this below par report.
Of course the principle behind the herd mentality says it may likely drop in price following their latest FP, so we would love to be the patient dog at the sideline.
...it's obviously a low hanging fruit!

As I've repeatedly stated here in the past; these are the kind of financial print I love to harness and work with. (see a recent highlight above)

The part were I stated that folks can exit if they so desire or follow their instinct, can well represent a call for due diligence... don't you think?

Again, IF YOU HOLD INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES, PLS SELL/EXIT.
I am saying this with utmost sincerity.
Your desire/wish should be more important than holding INTERBREW.
Everyone must not hold the coy. ...you can always align with other select names. wink cheesy cool

Everyone knows we love that man, Mr TIME... for he would often set matters straight and put them in their right perspective.

Selah

"But I can tell you this with near zero % uncertainty; INTERBREW is still a strong buy @ CMP even with this below par report."

Haba. This report is yet to be even factored in the current price. So there is no way this can be a Strong buy at the current market price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

The question is accumulate more at what price? At least a 75% minimum drop from the current price should be a good entry if the results start to change. However if one accumulates as it gradually goes down will be akin to catching a falling knife.

This doesn't look like de-marketing in my opinion. The fact is as clear as daylight.

Honestly, that part in bold was only intended to be futuristic.
Am not saying he does, but saying that am HOPING he does... so we can accumulate more of the coy. wink cheesy grin

Well done bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

"But I can tell you this with near zero % uncertainty; INTERBREW is still a strong buy @ CMP even with this below par report."

Haba. This report is yet to be even factored in the current price. So there is no way this can be a Strong buy at the current market price.

Did you see the report from Guinness and NB... did you observe what happened with their share price movement thereafter?

Have you taken an in-depth look at the financial print of INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES in the last 5-8 quarters... did you observe a pattern?
What can you honestly deduce from that?

Have you tried doing a P2P analysis of the 4 major coys in the sector using clear cut value proposition determinants?
Which one among them can you truly say is grossly underpriced?

Take some time out to do them bro.

I know exactly what I see... and the things I see has VALUE "written all over it"
...but I prefer not to say much.
I honestly desire for a price fall too. wink cheesy cool

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

You mean like NB @#15 and Guinness @#18.Nobi juju be dat,lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lasisi(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2023
NAHCO!!! N1.20kobo dividend! This is impressive!
Dangote Sugar come and learn. @currentprice @emmanuelewumi and others thank you for the analysis and predictions! You got this spot on.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2023
yMcy56:
Anybody noticed the Q5 being used to upload recent released results ??
Shey we don get "Q5" in a year now ni? shocked
Or is there any recent rule that established Q5....or one Sayo person don take over the uploads?

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38065_CONSOLIDATED_HALLMARK_INSURANCE_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2022_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2023.pdf
The concern raised above has been rectified! shocked

This forum looks powerful o!
E be like say make person dey dey careful with postings now because powerful guys dey here. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6910) (6911) (6912) (6913) (6914) (6915) (6916) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, janga(m), Jerekre(m), ekkywolex(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.