Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912846 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6971) (6972) (6973) (6974) (6975) (6976) (6977) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cation(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2023
pizapato:

Submit e-mandate through your bank.
Send a follow up email after a week or put a call across to them. I did this and my DANGSUGAR dividend was paid within 3 weeks of submission of e-mandate
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:02pm On May 10, 2023
GreatEko:

I guess FO needs the money to buy shares in another company.

My guess would be UBA.

As i have been seeing unusual volumes being traded since Monday.

If FO is able to buy up to 40% of UBA, that would be a serious problem for TE.

Just a guesswork.

Do your due diligence, please.

FO is a monkey hunter. He has started exiting Geregu. He will soon return to downstream oil sector
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

FO is a monkey hunter. He has started exiting Geregu. He will soon return to downstream oil sector

That was how he lost Transcorp for good, he used to be the biggest shareholder of Transcorp until he booked profit at N7.00 or thereabout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:41pm On May 10, 2023
yMcy56:
ARDOVA
Initial and usual denial??
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36963_ARDOVA_PLC%20ARDOVA_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE_19_OCTOBER_2022_CO.pdf

https://dailytrust.com/ardova-clarifies-position-as-femi-otedolas-zenon-oil-wins-19-2m-judgement-over-forte-oil-sale
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/femi-otedola-sets-to-take-over-ardova-oil-as-zenon-wins-case-against-majority-investor/?amp ....
Reminder....Oct 20, 2022 post..

ARDOVA planning to delist and pay off minority shareholders (@17.38 exit price) to the neglect of Femi's won case against the Coy.....
* Investors jostling for the shares at price above exit price.....
* Closed @22 today....
** There seems to be more to what's happening behind curtains here.......

** Caveat: Not any form of advice, drama continues and may take any dimension. @ owner's risk**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:50pm On May 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
He's not exiting Geregu. That's still hot cake for now...
He may have just sell some for now to face some other "battles" ni.
There's still more biddings to do in the power sector.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:57pm On May 10, 2023
yMcy56:

He's not exiting Geregu. That's still hot cake for now...
He may have just sell some for now to face some other "battles" ni.
There's still more biddings to do in the power sector.. smiley

That guy is a trader. Just watch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:07pm On May 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

That guy is a trader. Just watch
Exiting with how many shares sold?

Not saying he's not a trader but not when things are looking up for the power sector.
There's still more to maximize here before cash in........
and do you think he'll exit power easily like that? Not even with what Tony did to him on Transcorp.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:13pm On May 10, 2023
yeddy99:
access not ready to calm down even after mark down.
where is madam mercy?
hope you have not abandoned your children oh.
Lol. Shidren ke!! Abi popsies and mumsies... grin
I dey back of class o. Needed to cut down on my posts, make I dey take cool breeze and see road learn too. smiley

Meanwhile, in another news, Herbert Wigwe assume leadership position of France Nig Biz Council after Abdul Samad of BUA's tenure....
Hopefully, he'll use it to the advantage of Access too. lipsrsealed

https://nairametrics.com/2023/05/10/herbert-wigwe-assumes-leadership-of-france-nigeria-business-council-following-pioneer-chairman-abdul-samad-rabius-successful-two-term-tenure/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:38pm On May 10, 2023
BUY JAPAUL NOW AND THANK ME LATER. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:46pm On May 10, 2023
Tickers that may probably run

WAPCO
JAPAUL
INTBREW
AIICO

Tickers to sell off
MTNN
BUACEM
ZBN
UBN

Back to hibernation mode cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:08pm On May 10, 2023
Coolcash1:
Nobi only japaul na japa better pass for the person.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:17am On May 11, 2023
Some of your group one tickers need a week or two to play out before buy zone.

Zenith/MTNN are in the wrong category on this list.

Coolcash1:
Tickers that may probably run

WAPCO
JAPAUL
INTBREW
AIICO

Tickers to sell off
MTNN
BUACEM
ZBN
UBN

Back to hibernation mode cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:27am On May 11, 2023
MTNN is an obvious cup and handle on the weekly.

Do with this information what you will.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:08am On May 11, 2023
yMcy56:

Exiting with how many shares sold?

Not saying he's not a trader but not when things are looking up for the power sector.
There's still more to maximize here before cash in........
and do you think he'll exit power easily like that? Not even with what Tony did to him on Transcorp.

Probably to increase the free float, I am not sure if the current free float is up to 10%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:20am On May 11, 2023
thesilentone:
MTNN is an obvious cup and handle on the weekly.

Do with this information what you will.

Someone broke the handle of my cup one day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:58am On May 11, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Probably to increase the free float, I am not sure if the current free float is up to 10%
Current free float is 4.4%
* The number of Geregu shares sold this week was just 0.13% (2.82M), not even up to 0.2% of his holdings...
* His brother on the other hand bought more shares.....300k units....
* FO must have likely sold to pursue some other interests.....to come back again..

** What we should be watching out for is his next move now.........to where or which company again.....some choppings loading...
** Make Una keep some change on standby o. tongue

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/242_Geregu_Power_Plc-Notification_of_Shareholder-_Olufemi_Peter_Otedola_(1).pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/242_Geregu_Power_Plc_-_Insider_Dealing_Notification_-_Paul_Olurotimi_Otedola.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:09am On May 11, 2023
Meanwhile, Tony and Wigwe are still seeing buying more shares in UBA and ACCESS.........
Tony: additional 70M units of UBA
Wigwe: additional 140M units of ACCESS
* We're watching what these billionaires are up to...

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/175_Notification_Of_Share_Dealing_By_Insider_-_HH_Capital_Limited.pdf

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/239_NOTIFICATION_OF_SHAREDEALING_BY_INSIDERS.pdf

Still on energy news...
https://nairametrics.com/2023/05/11/dangote-elumelu-express-confidence-in-nnpcls-potential-to-become-africas-largest-energy-company/

FBNH
Some "aggressive" accumulation also observed here..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 6:56am On May 11, 2023
yMcy56:
Meanwhile, Tony and Wigwe are still seeing buying more shares in UBA and ACCESS.........
Tony: additional 70M units of UBA
Wigwe: additional 140M units of ACCESS
* We're watching what these billionaires are up to...

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/175_Notification_Of_Share_Dealing_By_Insider_-_HH_Capital_Limited.pdf

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/239_NOTIFICATION_OF_SHAREDEALING_BY_INSIDERS.pdf

Still on energy news...
https://nairametrics.com/2023/05/11/dangote-elumelu-express-confidence-in-nnpcls-potential-to-become-africas-largest-energy-company/

FBNH
Some "aggressive" accumulation also observed here..
on FBNH...FO might be the accumulator
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2023
onegentleguy:

GUARANTY TRUST HOLDING COMPANY PLC:

Proposed Dividend: N2.80 (final)
Qualification Date: May 1, 2023
Closure Date of Register: May 2, 2023
Payment Date: May 11, 2023.

Expecting GTCO today.. grin where is Agba, food don done oooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 7:51am On May 11, 2023
yMcy56:

Reminder....Oct 20, 2022 post..

ARDOVA planning to delist and pay off minority shareholders (@17.38 exit price) to the neglect of Femi's won case against the Coy.....
* Investors jostling for the shares at price above exit price.....
* Closed @22 today....
** There seems to be more to what's happening behind curtains here.......

** Caveat: Not any form of advice, drama continues and may take any dimension. @ owner's risk**

My brother. You are very correct with your last comment. My mind is telling me that Otedola will use Alhaji Dangote model on Dangoteflour Plc for Ardova and in fact is going the same way I was thinking.

Remember, Alhaji Dangote sold Dangoteflour to some investors and the name changed to TigerBrand thereafter. After, the company struggled to survive in the market to the extent that the price came as low as less than 100k. Alhaji then proceeded to acquire this company back from the initial investors, changed it name back to initial name and move the price up and eventually sold to another investor at close to N23 per share to cash out.

This is the same template I feel this man is copying. Let us watch as events unfold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:06am On May 11, 2023
Justcul:

Expecting GTCO today.. grin where is Agba, food don done oooo grin grin grin

I have rented a penthouse
I am not going home for a month Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yok2: 9:41am On May 11, 2023
MSCI is telling us to expect the slowdown to continue in the short term

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2023
grin grin

You should use a stainless cup, I hear the handle was made at the same factory as Nokia3310.
Agbalowomeri:

Someone broke the handle of my cup one day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:23am On May 11, 2023
ACCESS, BUACEM
Should we say quite some sell off here? Or na buy dem dey buy?
* Yesterday's huge volume without corresponding price appreciation was somehow worrisome to me...
* Let's see how it goes today again....

* Btw, make dem continue to bring Geregu price down, some people are waiting for bargain here... tongue

NAHCO: Quite a lot of cross deals @12.80 yesterday.....make dem allow the stock cross over to above 13 o..

ARDOVA: Sighted @24.20!!
Insider info things......
To say I was like begging someone to pick this stock at different times since when it was selling @12 but he refused....chai!! Just dey pain me. undecided
*The price is now on the high side, not ideal for a pick.....until we know what's pursuing them*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opsylo: 10:28am On May 11, 2023
Exactly what is going to happen.

My brother. You are very correct with your last comment. My mind is telling me that Otedola will use Alhaji Dangote model on Dangoteflour Plc for Ardova and in fact is going the same way I was thinking.

Remember, Alhaji Dangote sold Dangoteflour to some investors and the name changed to TigerBrand thereafter. After, the company struggled to survive in the market to the extent that the price came as low as less than 100k. Alhaji then proceeded to acquire this company back from the initial investors, changed it name back to initial name and move the price up and eventually sold to another investor at close to N23 per share to cash out.

This is the same template I feel this man is copying. Let us watch as events unfold [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:57am On May 11, 2023
More directors dealings on Access, Transcorp and UBA...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:08am On May 11, 2023
Coolcash1:
Compliment sir
Pls tell us the news on JAPAUL....

Meanwhile,
PZ sighted @13.40!
Getting close to UNILEVER @13.80?
UNILEVER, a sleeping leader needs to wake up...lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2023
Anyone knows reason for the volatility in Newgold?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 11:28am On May 11, 2023
yMcy56:

shocked
Sha make sure it's you and Madam lodging there. tongue
madam mercy, are you sure that this dividend is part of madam's portfolio?
bros might have allocated according to what is in each person's portfolio oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 11:31am On May 11, 2023
yMcy56:

Compliment sir
Pls tell us the news on JAPAUL....

Meanwhile,
PZ sighted @13.40!
Getting close to UNILEVER @13.80?
UNILEVER, a sleeping leader needs to wake up...lol.
i 100% agree with you.
tell us why we should buy.
what have you seen that we have not seen?
just put a caveat. shikena.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:33am On May 11, 2023
Can Access get French money?? I wonder?

Market is getting dry, so carefully pick your stock or sit in cash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 12:18pm On May 11, 2023
GTCO dividend don land. Ask me for a bottle of beer when you see me at Pekas in Ikeja tonight grin
I wan do Zorya before, but lemme save money. So Pekas.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6971) (6972) (6973) (6974) (6975) (6976) (6977) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.