Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10845551 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6969) (6970) (6971) (6972) (6973) (6974) (6975) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 8:49pm On May 09, 2023
slimmaintenance:

0909 440 4638.
0803 051 5882
0814 267 9767
0806 262 8417
Salesng@securitiesafrica.com
Safnl@securitiesafrica.com
Thanks SIr!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:30pm On May 09, 2023
"We all know the importance of power in Nigeria. We all experience the consequences of power deficit – the implications for our people, our businesses, our schools, hospitals, and institutions – our national destiny.

Therefore, I am so proud that today we convened key stakeholders, including the Nigerian Vice President @ProfOsinbajo, at the commissioning of Afam III Fast Power Plant; a 240MW installed capacity plant comprising Eight trailer-mounted mobile gas turbines of 30MW each.

@TranscorpGroup is a key player in the power sector. We recognise that power is the single most critical factor to lifting our people out of poverty and enabling job creation.

The journey has not always been easy – but we have delivered: capacity recovery, plant investment, infrastructure improvement, excellent community relationship and a transformed and motivated workforce.

Since its inception in 2006, @TranscorpGroup has led the way in demonstrating the success of successive privatisation programmes. We are fulfilling our promises to the Government and demonstrating Transcorp’s purpose of “Improving Lives and Transforming Africa”

#Africapitalism the #TOEWay

~Tony Elumelu (Chairman BOD @TranscorpGroup)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:56am On May 10, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I believe the payoff will be upto #30 since the shareholders rejected the first offer.

It doesn't work that way, if they reject they might decide to go private with the company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:21am On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

What happened in 2015?

Sir,

Come and take your Caverton and fly with the birds!

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38527_CAVERTON_OFFSHORE_SUPPORT_GROUP_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2022_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2023.pdf

FY turned out to be worse than what happened in 1985.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:24am On May 10, 2023
FBNH yet to release result.

Obene Kwa Kwa X4.

The last time Diamond Bank delayed result like this, CBN office caught fire and NSE followed afterwards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:01am On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

Sir,

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38527_CAVERTON_OFFSHORE_SUPPORT_GROUP_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2022_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2023.pdf

Very terrible
History keeps repeating
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:08am On May 10, 2023
mendes911:
FBNH yet to release result.

Obene Kwa Kwa X4.

The last time Diamond Bank delayed result like this, CBN office caught fire and NSE followed afterwards.
Might be something excellent on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:14am On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

Sir,

I agree, probably, it will sell for 20 kobo by year end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:08am On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

I agree, probably, it will sell for 20 kobo by year end.

Sir, I am not with you on this your 20 Kobo prophecy ooohhh, I no get strength for fight. If you want to talk to Sir OGG, come out openly and talk, "don't go through the corners" by saying Caverton will sell for 20 Kobo by year end.

You really do not know the intrinsic values inherent in this stock, yet to be scratched nor tapped.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:12am On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

Sir, I am not with you on this your 20 Kobo prophecy ooohhh, I no get strength for fight. If you want to talk to Sir OGG, come out openly and talk, "don't go through the corners" by saying Caverton will sell for 20 Kobo by year end.

You really do not know the intrinsic values inherent in this stock, yet to be scratched nor tapped.

Dey find soldier man wahala

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2023
Shortly after, Albert Okumagba informed me that an American firm wanted to acquire my shares in Transcorp, which I then agreed to sell. However, this supposed American firm turned out to be Tony Elumelu. The revelation of this prompted me to resign as Chairman of the hotel.

https://punchng.com/why-my-%E2%82%A6250bn-offer-to-buy-transcorp-was-rejected-otedola/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1683622571-1

Looks like there is deep history in Tony/otedola saga
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 7:56am On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

grin grin This oga will not kill me here.

Oga Mendes , u funny dai grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 7:58am On May 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

grin You are always looking for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:33am On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

Be like say you woke up from the wrong side of your bed. U don see person way get time to fight. Abeggi, face ur lane make me face my lane.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

I no dey shoot civilians. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 8:37am On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

Be like say you woke up from the wrong side of your bed. U don see person way get time to fight. Abeggi, face ur lane make me face my lane.

grin Guy, bend down, you will see ABA.

I bet, u missed the fun in that comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Marketapprentic:

He is a newbie grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Marketapprentic:

OK, I see what he did there. We can get things wrong sometimes, it is part of being human. Even Ogg..., only Oracle no dey ever agree him bleep up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:53am On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

OK, I see what he did there. We can get things wrong sometimes, it is part of being human. Even Ogg..., only Oracle no dey ever agree him bleep up. cheesy

You don turn 360 come jam Oracle
Do not mess with the gods

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

I told ya, I don't shoot civilians. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 9:36am On May 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

grin His village people is sure cooking something for him. From soldier to the gods. Who will now save him grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:12am On May 10, 2023
onegentleguy:

Mr TRANSCORP already opening with a bid size that's almost 2x that from yesterday's close.
Indeed there was a reason for the huge but often "opaque" vol in TRANSCORP in recent weeks.
There's also a reason the vol movement has now followed a less "aggressive trading pattern" even with maximum price rise.
...Implying less availability.

Carefully observe the coys trade book.

Something is going on! wink cheesy grin

Again, NOT to be inferred as any sought of investment advice.

@TRANSCORP opens on full bid again.
...trying to replicate a similar pattern from last time. (see post above). wink cheesy cool

Near 100M unit in total bid size with zero offers at present. wink cheesy grin

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2023
I wont write off caverton. they need one major deal to bounce back strong. if naira is properly devalued to a single rate, all air operators will get significant relief.
Their new subsidiaries are picking up in revenue. Also the incoming govt is would be favourable to them.

i wont buy at current price till earning improves.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:18am On May 10, 2023
onegentleguy:

But then again, that won't stop me from keeping my eyes focused on the prize. shocked cool

Hint: What if we look at the intrinsic value of TRANSCORP (ref: Q1, 2023 FP in view) and benchmark it against the AvP price of Mr TE... then peg a 50% MoS to that estimate and place it side by side with the coys present TA stance.

Wouldn't be a bad idea checking in with that guide you know! wink cheesy cool
We need to know when to reenter. Having a good trade set-up should help.

It is well

Again, congratulations one small to all those who followed the guide above.
But hey! Remember to stay focused folks!

TRANSCORP it is for now though. wink cheesy cool

I just can not come and go and kill myself for nothing. wink cheesy grin

CAVEAT: NOT an investment advice. Due diligence still applies as always.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:05am On May 10, 2023
have they marked down accessholdings?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:08am On May 10, 2023
onegentleguy:
I still like them UPDC, UNILEVER, DS, STERLING BANK, UBA, WAPCO, CHAMS and LIVESTOCK FEEDS!
...I just love them! wink cheesy cool

But hey! NOT an investment advice.
Due diligence still applies as always.

Selah

wink cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2023
gbengafaro1986:
have they marked down accessholdings?

Yes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:46am On May 10, 2023
Please some one should investigate ARDOVA ooo#20.50
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 12:05pm On May 10, 2023
access not ready to calm down even after mark down.
where is madam mercy?
hope you have not abandoned your children oh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:44pm On May 10, 2023
Bull maybe upon us grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:57pm On May 10, 2023
ARDOVA on full bid @#22.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2023
presidency pre-inauguration BULL
Marketapprentic:
Bull maybe upon us grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6969) (6970) (6971) (6972) (6973) (6974) (6975) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: easysunny(m), Ades1, dangle, courage89(m), zendi, ositadima1(m), USAfall2024 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.