Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10846659 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6970) (6971) (6972) (6973) (6974) (6975) (6976) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2023
Princkez:
Please some one should investigate ARDOVA ooo#20.50

Will it reach kilometers N35?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:00pm On May 10, 2023
Harvestock01:

Will it reach kilometers N35?
on bid @#22
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2023
yeddy99:
access not ready to calm down even after mark down.
where is madam mercy?
hope you have not abandoned your children oh.

The biggest bank in Nigeria (by assets) shouldn't be trading for pennies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2023
I sold my stock on Friday, is my fund available for widrawal today? (T+3 rule)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:11pm On May 10, 2023
Carved Out Of Stone... grin
Any price projections?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2023
Ibrahim505:

To my understanding, your funds should be ready for withdrawal immediately after you sell, depending on how fast your broker processes transactions. The (T+3) refers to the days it takes for your stock to be registered or deregistered on the CSCS ledger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:31pm On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

To my understanding, your funds should be ready for withdrawal immediately after you sell, depending on how fast your broker processes transactions. The (T+3) refers to the days it takes for your stock to be registered or deregistered on the CSCS ledger.

Funds are never ready for withdrawal immediately after sales, it takes a couple of days to clear. For an additional fee though, most brokers can credit your account even when the funds are yet to get credited to them. Also, some brokers do allow their clients to trade with the proceeds of funds immediately after a sell has gone through.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

Funds are never ready for withdrawal immediately after sells, it takes a couple of days to clear. For an additional fee though, most brokers can credit your account even when the funds are yet to get credited to them. Also, some brokers do allow their clients to trade with the proceeds of funds immediately after a sell has gone through.

I sold my remaining Caverton shares this morning, and the proceeds immediately appeared under my available balance, along with other funds. Since I started investing in shares, I have not made a withdrawal, so you may be right in that respect.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2023
You may as well have answered the guy. He was asking if the (T-3 rule) applies to withdrawals. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:42pm On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:
You may as well have answered the guy. He was asking if the (T-3 rule) applies to withdrawals. grin

One stone, two birds!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

One stone, two birds!

Okay, so we are throwing stones now. Don't start what you can't finish. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seemples(f): 2:04pm On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

Okay, so we are throwing stones now. Don't start what you can't finish. grin cheesy

You sef
He meant he used a stone to settle 2 birds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2023
seemples:

You sef
He meant he used a stone to settle 2 birds

Are you his girlfriend or something? angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 2:10pm On May 10, 2023
Ibrahim505:
Yes. T+3 rule.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2023
I don't know what is wrong with me today. I sold Caverton at a loss, and I have been verbally attacked by a couple of jocks and a chick right here on this forum. Nothing seems to be going well today. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anomaly20: 2:25pm On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

I sold my remaining Caverton shares this morning, and the proceeds immediately appeared under my available balance, along with other funds. Since I started investing in shares, I have not made a withdrawal, so you may be right in that respect.

Which broker do you use
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2023
anomaly20:

Which broker do you use

Morgan Capita
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:33pm On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:
I don't know what is wrong with me today. I sold Caverton at a loss, and I have been verbally attacked by a couple of jocks and a chick right here on this forum. Nothing seems to be going well today. embarassed

Na you wake up go begin find OGG trouble, calling Caverton a 20 Kobo stock.

And as if that wasn't enough, you went for an "oracle" as well.

#PicksBike!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

Na you wake up go begin find OGG trouble, calling Caverton a 20 Kobo stock.

And as if that wasn't enough, you went for an "oracle" as well.

#PicksBike!

Mendes911, don't use me to settle old scores with Ogg. Be bold and face him like a man with balls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:57pm On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

Mendes911, don't use me to settle old scores with Ogg. Be bold and face him like a man with balls.

You keep misunderstanding and misinterpreting statements up and down!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

That's the point, I don't know why you keep quoting me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:00pm On May 10, 2023
mendes911:

The guy no attend grammar school. Na for my village he go school

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2023
Agba - lowo - meri.

What is the meaning of "meri", I have always wanted to know. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:04pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:08pm On May 10, 2023
ositadima1:

National assembly mace may go missing today. Be careful how you waka this night because Oga Mendes maybe lurking at a corner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 3:18pm On May 10, 2023
mendes911:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/242_Geregu_Power_Plc-Notification_of_Shareholder-_Olufemi_Peter_Otedola_(1).pdf

Otedola chopping left and right.
The page has been removed. Please can you repost
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 3:23pm On May 10, 2023
mendes911:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/242_Geregu_Power_Plc-Notification_of_Shareholder-_Olufemi_Peter_Otedola_(1).pdf

Otedola chopping left and right.

I guess FO needs the money to buy shares in another company.

My guess would be UBA.

As i have been seeing unusual volumes being traded since Monday.

If FO is able to buy up to 40% of UBA, that would be a serious problem for TE.

Just a guesswork.

Do your due diligence, please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:23pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:26pm On May 10, 2023
GreatEko:

My guess would be UBA.

Just a guesswork.

TOE just increased his stake in UBA by 70m units. So you might be right but I doubt FO will be coming for any of TOE's entities anytime soon for a similar thing he did in Transcorp. He might chill out a bit first.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2023
Cation:
Good evening house. How can I get fast response from Veritas Registrar? I did not receive the recently paid dividend from Zenith Bank. I submitted e-dividend mandate to them around September 2022 through Meristem securities and I think It was not adequately processed. I have contacted Meristem and I am yet to be updated about the complaint.

Submit e-mandate through your bank.
Send a follow up email after a week or put a call across to them. I did this and my DANGSUGAR dividend was paid within 3 weeks of submission of e-mandate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2023
GreatEko:

My guess would be UBA.

Just a guesswork.

I saw it and it got me wondering what is FO up to now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6970) (6971) (6972) (6973) (6974) (6975) (6976) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: egojeny1(f), stepbystep1010 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.