Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10904968 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:18pm On May 31, 2023
With fuel this high the economy will face a lot of inflation, market has to fall

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 12:32pm On May 31, 2023
Zagee:

I hope Interim president's finance Minister can have us all saying; " Omo!! see CV" ?

Interim president? All these Obi followers self, una worse pass Trump followers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 12:33pm On May 31, 2023
Ades1:

Interim president? All these Obi followers self, una worse pass Trump followers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You get bad mouth oooooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 12:33pm On May 31, 2023
edwardaigb:
Just saw Jagaban's ministers with theirs ministry, Jagaban is serious. Load up.

Are you serious on this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2023
Some people will hesitate now there’s a pullback and regret not taking this opportunity when the bull tightens it’s grip again.
It’s all normal and expected anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:41pm On May 31, 2023
GTCO: Inching up slowly.....sighted @28.30/28.40....28.50....28.70....
* UBA: from low of 9.30 to 9.70......
* Accumulations still ongoing in ACCESS and other banking stocks.....

** Not any form of advice**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:58pm On May 31, 2023
Ades1:

😏
Today's post market headline should look like "TinuBEARS return".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2023
Midday market summary

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2023
N7 billion worth of Geregu traded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2023
Finally, I have jumped out of the aeroplane of Berger Paints. I wish those who are still in it a safe flight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2023
Zagee:

😏
Today's post market headline should look like "TinuBEARS return".

It might close flat or at a loss of 1% and below
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2023
Zagee:

I hope Interim president's finance Minister can have us all saying; " Omo!! see CV" ?

Every President is interim with different lengths of tenor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 1:21pm On May 31, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

It might close flat or at a loss of 1% and below

These doom and gloom people too funny! Everybody's portfolio gained 4,5,6,7,8,9% yesterday, but the sky is falling today because we are down 2% or less?

Make we dey look

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2023
yMcy56:
GTCO: Inching up slowly.....sighted @28.30/28.40....28.50....28.70....
* UBA: from low of 9.30 to 9.70......
* Accumulations still ongoing in ACCESS and other banking stocks.....

** Not any form of advice**

Good job for the update

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 1:33pm On May 31, 2023
Ades1:

These doom and gloom people too funny! Everybody's portfolio gained 4,5,6,7,8,9% yesterday, but the sky is falling today because we are down 2% or less?

Make we dey look

Truth is bitter but never mind holding my Zenith 66. What is coming is beyond BAT. Is not a matter of doom Sayers. Newbies pls don't listen to motivational speakers ooo at this time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 1:55pm On May 31, 2023
OakPearl:
Some people will hesitate now there’s a pullback and regret not taking this opportunity when the bull tightens it’s grip again.
It’s all normal and expected anyway.

I just laugh uuuu grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 1:57pm On May 31, 2023
ebuka1997:
With fuel this high the economy will face a lot of inflation, market has to fall

I just dey pity the followers of motivational speakers. The level of inflation coming bull sef go see am run. And they will have no choice than to increase interest rate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:00pm On May 31, 2023
No be Nsempa money dey buy for this market oo. shocked
Dem bring am in billions.....na bullion van money.. smiley

See those moves in ZEE, ACCESS.....no be small thing...

ZEE @29.30 as at now
ACCESS @12.20....as at now ...12.30...12.35...

**Not any buy or sell advice**

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Truth is bitter but never mind holding my Zenith 66. What is coming is beyond BAT. Is not a matter of doom Sayers. Newbies pls don't listen to motivational speakers ooo at this time.

When the market dips, one set of people will run around claiming that the stock market is finished and that they knew it all along. When it goes green, another set of people will take over the floor, brimming with optimism and claiming that it was meant to be.

Let's see who will dance tomorrow: the bear mongers or the bull preachers.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
Please how do one get in touch with Morgan Capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:03pm On May 31, 2023
handsomebolanle:
Please how do one get in touch with Morgan Capital?
Call their landline nah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 2:03pm On May 31, 2023
yMcy56:

Oga shey you dey take people play ni?
Don't seems to understand you....but in whatever, pls don't confuse we newbies o.

One thing I know is that some of these stocks were analysed and are FA healthy....even TA wise, they are looking up according to charts.

The penny stocks are holding up....... it's mostly banking displaying at the moment...

I sha know say time never reach for Oga Oracle's prediction..... we're still watching the wonders of Mr. Market... smiley

One of the things causing positive reaction in market attached:

Mercy,with my little experience of like 3 decades on NSE forget those policies u are talking about is nothing with what is ahead. you guys are looking at one direction but for me am seeing things differently. Anyway, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:03pm On May 31, 2023
ositadima1:

When the market dips, one set of people will run around claiming that the stock market is finished and that they knew it all along. When it goes green, another set of people will take over the floor, brimming with optimism and claiming that it was meant to be.

This! It is entertaining to watch sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 2:06pm On May 31, 2023
ositadima1:

Lolllllllll who is disturbing your dance? Is never a straight forward thing but it will surely tank if u like insult the hell out of me as they did to BAT is still doesn't change the fact before me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:07pm On May 31, 2023
Hold you stock tight. The weak hands are the ones selling is what they have not told you. The foundation has been faulty because of corruption.
On a different note why is it almost impossible to pay renewal of driving licence in the banks after going through with the process via online. Do we have to go through touts in all government payments in this country. I have been to 5 banks in the past three days.The answer is the same,the platform for payments is not opening. What kind of country is this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2023
When u sold this morning and are thinking you booked a nice profit , then market recovers

Would u wait for a more pullback tomorrow or you buy again at same price u sold grin

stockbroking fee grin**

Holding most of my stock i bought low for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Lolllllllll who is disturbing your dance? Is never a straight forward thing but it will surely tank if u like insult the hell out of me as they did to BAT is still doesn't change the fact before me.

So, you are 100% sure that you have all the facts and that you can convert those facts into realistic conclusions?

One of your conclusions is that I am insulting you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 2:11pm On May 31, 2023
yMcy56:

Call their landline nah

Morgan don chop o
Dey no dey answer phone again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 2:20pm On May 31, 2023
yMcy56:

Call their landline nah

Thank you. All their lines are switched off. Hopefully they respond to my mails later
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2023
Bbbwings:

Morgan don chop o
Dey no dey answer phone again
handsomebolanle:

Thank you. All their lines are switched off. Hopefully they respond to my mails later
They are responding to emails.
Only that I can't drop a staff's mobile here.
Try and put yemisio@morgancapitalgroup.com in copy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Mercy,with my little experience of like 3 decades on NSE forget those policies u are talking about is nothing with what is ahead. you guys are looking at one direction but for me am seeing things differently. Anyway, time will tell.
Thanks for sounding those warnings but just try and talk in plain terms that we night school students can understand. smiley

Those buying huge volumes in market now are not really retailers, we don't know what they've seen or what Their mission is.

Whatever is ahead, we pray God see us through.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 2:46pm On May 31, 2023
FTN COCOA flying high like say ee no-no say today na No Tobacco Day... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mails4funshi(m), Excellent7(m), unite4real, TsarZed, Princkez, Blackman101, Raider76, Deadlytruth(m), ositadima1(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.