Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972351 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7241) (7242) (7243) (7244) (7245) (7246) (7247) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
"Susie the Turkey has lived a fantastic life. Every day she is fed by Farmer Dave, 1000 days in a row. With each day of feeding, her certainty in the friendliness and generosity of the kind human increases. On the afternoon before thanksgiving, something unexpected happens to Susie: she goes through a revision of belief. Farmer Dave kindly asks her to place her head on the wooden block. Of course Susie complies, she has no reason to be cynical here. On day 1001, Susie gets eaten for Thanksgiving dinner." LOL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mpeace:
Only time will tell. I just hope we dont misplace tinubu's love for his nephew with his love for oando shareholders.
Mpeace shey you don see your people bah?
NNPC not against Oando's purchase of AGIP again........
Told you it was initial denial.....
How could OANDO have been bold enough to inform NGX about ENI acquisition if NNPC and Minister were not involved or informed??
Bunch of jokers...... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
yMcy56:

Mpeace shey you don see your people bah?
NNPC not against Oando's purchase again........
Told you it was initial denial.....
How could OANDO have been bold enough to inform NGX about ENI acquisition if NNPC and Minister were not involved or informed??
Bunch of jokers...... tongue
Ok naa, so full bid resume tomorrow. But pls bear in mind the issue of acquisition of minority interest. Let what happened in Ardova not repeat itself. May this market favour us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Niyijac: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yep. Timely too.

dapix:
Has anyone gotten the UPDC REIT dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mpeace:
Ok naa, so full bid resume tomorrow. But pls bear in mind the issue of acquisition of minority interest. Let what happened in Ardova not repeat itself. May this market favour us all.
Ok. Thanks.

*Modified*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Glaxo said ''accelerated cash payout" we're still waiting. I'm glad PZ shareholders rejected their own offer. Make Glaxo no go bring out nonsense offer price.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abiye26(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
yMcy56:
Series of Sugar chains.......
No be small thing.......
Hello am new to this Please which app do you use ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Kreos44:
Glaxo said ''accelerated cash payout" we're still waiting. I'm glad PZ shareholders rejected their own offer. Make Glaxo no go bring out nonsense offer price.

Nice one from the chairman on PZ buyout..

Any amount below N100 per share is completely unacceptable to the Nigeria shareholders and will be resisted appropriately,” he said.

At least we can cash out at N23.65 at a worst case scenario which is the highest price within the six months period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Willie2015:

Nice one from the chairman on PZ buyout..

Any amount below N100 per share is completely unacceptable to the Nigeria shareholders and will be resisted appropriately,” he said.

At least we can cash out at N23.65 at a worst case scenario which is the highest price within the six months period.

How come the rejection by shareholders of Ardova didn't work out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Kreos44:

PZ shareholders rejected N21?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ericxy(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2023
ebuka1997:
Oando are real cowboys grin
Hi, @ebuka1997 I’d like to reach you privately to discuss certain issues.. I’d like if you can drop an email which I could reach you on
Thanks and God bless you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2023
debeey87:

How come the rejection by shareholders of Ardova didn't work out.

Naija mgrs are terrible...
lets just see how these Oyibo handles it with pressure...
Its a 50/50 scenario
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2023
PZ on its way to N100

See you there...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Oando full bid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2023
essentialone:
PZ on its way to N100
See you there...
Lol. Make yourself happy, it's good for the body. grin

You all were mentioning it codedly, why didn't you all post links nah?
Had to go search for it.

Hopefully, they'll re-consider the highest price in the last six months or slightly higher if they're generous.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/06/pz-cussons-minority-shareholders-reject-n21-share-acquisition-offer/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2023
* Betaglass started it's journey Northwards since Wednesday...........weird stock.... smiley
* SUGAR, ZENITH: Sighted in green zone .....

SUGAR @66......up with +N2 so far.......@67..... Closed @64.15....

WAPCO: Getting some attention.......maybe long termers activities...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2023
OANDO....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Princkez:
OANDO....

Oando still on full bid @7.70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol. Make yourself happy, it's good for the body. grin

You all were mentioning it codedly, why didn't you all post links nah?
Had to go for search for it.

Hopefully, they'll re-consider the highest price in the last six months or slightly higher if they're generous.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/06/pz-cussons-minority-shareholders-reject-n21-share-acquisition-offer/

Mummy me. We need this kind news ooo. Before pesin collapse ontop Nigerian stock matter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
ogoo4real:

Oando still on full bid @7.70

The minority shareholders are likely to withdraw the court case against Oando, and the AGM (which the Court says should either reject or accept the buyout offer) will definitely reject and kill the buyout offer. Then everything goes back to status quo ante.
Oando has had a difficult decade, but a company that is able to acquire ENI/NAOC is definitely not a company doing badly.

I pray and hope that the acquisition of ENI/NAOC is by 100% cash consideration....that means the number of OANDO issued shares does not change thereby the additional profits from ENI operations would translate to potentially higher earnings per share (EPS) and dividends per share (DPS), plus further price appreciation for Oando shares on the NSE
This is the time for visionary and bold investor to take a position in Oando.
This is how some smart people make billions of naira over a short period of time, but the ignorant would always suspect or think that such people are involved in shady deals.
Opportunity! Opportunity!! Opportunity!!!

Don't say you were not informed or educated about this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Market seems to be back to inactive mode waiting for the next trigger for another upward trend. What will that be? I have no idea

Oga currentprice once said we should expect more good news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Yoast:
Market seems to be back to inactive mode waiting for the next trigger for another upward trend. What will that be? I have no idea

Oga currentprice once said we should expect more good news.
Access, Uba and Zenith bank results.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Offloaded Zenith bank and bought Dangsugar. The probability of at least 50% gain seems more sure in Dangsugar than in Zenith at current prices.
Caveat to newbies: This is purely my own way of reasoning. I don't know what I'm doing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kreos44:
Offloaded Zenith bank and bought Dangsugar. The probability of at least 50% gain seems more sure in Dangsugar than in Zenith at current prices.
Caveat to newbies: This is purely my own way of reasoning. I don't know what I'm doing.

What about the probability of losing 50%?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kreos44:
same thing I did with my FBNH and bought DANGSUGAR @#39...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Those dumping bank stocks should be careful. Our ogas said the next big rally will be the banks. Though Dangote sugar is not a bad choice either

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

What about the probability of losing 50%?
For Dangsugar to lose 50% from current price, it's either some crazy ratio for Dangfood is presented or Dangfood is listed at N32.... Both scenarios look unlikely. In the investment world, no one knows anything for sure. Investment is done based on which outcome is more probable.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Labdi69: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oh well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
@ mercy and coy
Is UBN a good buy @6.50,k?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Whaat about the probability of losing 50%?
That probability before dangota food introduction is as good of nse crashing for now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Labdi69:
grin Bought my first stocks yesterday.

I bought dangote sugar, fidelity bank, Oando and transcorp. I feel like selling my transcorp to top oando.

Although my portfolio value dropped slightly after i bought yesterday o. Silly me i thought it was typographical error on the app oo. I now called customer care to complain 😁. They must have had a good laugh.

I’m not moved by daily price movements anyway especially as I’m in it for the long haul. I have also managed to develop some shock absorber from my days in gambling.

Once i hit it big, i quit the 9-5 rate race immediately and ride off into the sunset.

OANDO has almost weathered the storm and will clock N50 very soon, especially after the court case. The company made profits in FY2021 and has just acquired ENI/NAOC, another big player in the oil industry.
I am sure the minority shareholders that took the case to court are regretting their action now.
Anyone that has some idle cash to spare and stake should load it on Oando before Oct10 when the court sits on the case.
The price rally after that date may be crazy because Oando is likely to release its financial results for FY2022 shortly before or after that date..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Labdi69:
grin Bought my first stocks yesterday.

I bought dangote sugar, fidelity bank, Oando and transcorp. I feel like selling my transcorp to top oando.

Although my portfolio value dropped slightly after i bought yesterday o. Silly me i thought it was typographical error on the app oo. I now called customer care to complain 😁. They must have had a good laugh.

I’m not moved by daily price movements anyway especially as I’m in it for the long haul. I have also managed to develop some shock absorber from my days in gambling.

Once i hit it big, i quit the 9-5 rate race immediately and ride off into the sunset.

Too much imagination. You will learn.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7241) (7242) (7243) (7244) (7245) (7246) (7247) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.