Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,963 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10858791 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7244) (7245) (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
phoinix:
LOL. Someone valued Nestle at 617.7, but I will even review it downwards due to the company's huge currency risks, despite the fact that it generates good profits and profits were projected to double.

Nestle Nigeria was loaned a total of $250 million by Nestle SA between 2020 and 2022, secured with a negative pledge on the company's assets. After revaluing its foreign currency denominated loans at 820 naira to the USD, the company recorded 124 billion Naira foreign exchange losses.

The foreign exchange losses are likely to increase in the annual reports in December as the USD is over 900 and counting. Dangote's sugar will also have its 80 billion Naira losses reviewed upwards.

If the Naira keeps depreciating, it would be smart to sell these stocks before report season and buy back lower after.

The foreign-denominated loans are now a source of problems for some of these companies. LOL

E be like sey u don sell grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
megawealth01:
Una no buy am when it was on offer but na during full bid una go come out... Kwantinue
Those who seek to buy a stock during full bid are the nicest people in the stock market because it is them who help to sustain the rally and prolong the daily 10% gain to the profit of those who entered before the full bid started. Don't discourage them please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

What if other companies surprise us when they publish their audited financial report at the end of the year
I doubt if the banks wil surprise us. I am looking more to a positive surprise than anything else. Especially the food and cement companies. Price of cement has risen by about for instance 25% since the last two months.
Na de telecoms companies I dey pity. They that have not increased their tariff despite current realies and are so exposed to fx loans.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2023
The Department of State Services, DSS has arrested and detained the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria in charge of Financial System Stability, Aisha Ahmad, over the alleged fraudulent acquisition of shares in Polaris Bank, Titan Bank/Union Bank.

The CBN Deputy Governor is currently being interrogated on how $300 million to complete the acquisition of Union Bank was raised by Titan Bank
https://www.nairaland.com/7834971/dss-arrests-cbn-dep-gov-aisha

Wahala no dey finish for this country.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Labdi69: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2023
dapix:

Go and open an account with MERISTEM, www.meritrade.com, and thank me later
grin

And i am back to say thank you lol. They are superb. I even chat them at midnight sometimes and they respond

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/7240#125628692

Pls kindly refer to the last post above for my view on PZ.
For those asking if it's ok to align with the coy @ N19, pls I do not know.

By now, any Jack should know am a strong advocator of buying into a coy early enough.
When I see an asset where the combination of price and surrounding risk (often attached with a further RP) deviates widely from what should be an appropriate but conservative intrinsic valuation, but also with... I immediately highlight such coys for folks to align.

That's how we spotted the likes of WAPCO @ N9, NEIMETH @ 38k, WEMA BANK @ 56k, UACN @ N4.5, PZ @ N4, NAHCO @ N3+, DANGOTE SUGAR @ N11+, GUINNESS @ N15 and in recent time... UNILEVER @ N10+, TRANSCORP @ 90k, CHAMS @ 20k, GTB @ N17+, UBA & ACCESS @ <N9/11 respectively (but with a slightly weighted preference for UBA ahead of ACCESS), STERLING BANK @ N1.4, LIVESTOCK FEEDS @ 90k, REDSTAR EXPRESS @ N2.3 and UPDC @ 95k.

Virtually all the coys have risen well ahead of these prices but many still have the potential to deliver more. Note that the last 2 names (REDSTAR EXPRESS and UPDC) are yet to fully reflect my price projection.

As I already told some persons, it'd be nice to add OANDO @ <N8 and JAIZBANK @ N1.5 to that list.
Everyone knows i've always advised for a sell on OANDO and in recent yrs, extreme caution but I now see room to tap into VALUE looking at the company's last 3 financial print.
Infact after an extensive analysis, I can say that that "room" could widen (ref: 2.45--3.7x RM) depending on the extent the coys expected 2022 FYE report aligns with my extrapolations.
Assuming the likely scenario of not proceeding with the previously proposed MTO, OANDO is primed to significantly improve it's intrinsic value if some of the Nos in it's FP is anything to go by.
While the company currently prints a great MoS (ref: approx 59% from Fridays close of N7.7), that margin can expand to near 131% if the coys key R&E line meets just 2/5 (40%) of my projection in 2022. (YoY 2021/2022 in view)

The latter, (JAIZBANK) needs no emphasis... especially when it presently prints a FVE of N3.26 after raking-off an appreciable measure of risk premium and attaching just 10% QoQ GM to YE, 2023.

I repeatedly highlighted the immense inherent potential in PZ at the time it was trading @ N4+.
While it's possible the company will increase their MTO peg, am not so sure I can advice one to buy now if they couldn't do that earlier.
...congratulations to all those who aligned then including the fellow who stated (in his mail) he bought over 1.9M unit at an avg price of N4.6

Again, it's always best to key in early!

CAVEAT: NOT an investment advice. The need for due diligence should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

Selah

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ssquare199(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
What's the best platform for trading for a beginner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pls kindly note that my initial plea still stands.
I've only put out the post on the proposed 3-fold merger to DANGOTE FOOD and the coy PZ to help guide all who tried to reach out via calls and repeated messages.
Just can't reply to all your mails and messages now.
...I still need some time off.

As I said before; I shall do well to review and revert at the appropriate time.

Do remain blessed and guided by Divine!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kellydano: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
stockbull:
#NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET
I know the Nigerian stock exchange would experience mixed reaction very soon in this month as the longs would like to liquidate and short term investors would also want to rake their profits.in short,some investors will want to sell now and re -position next year.we all know that this year is the best in about five years of NSE performance adding almost two trillion to the market cap and may still be more. From 6.9tr to 8.8tr
anyone who understands the significance of periods and round numbers in stock trading may want to see december as a point of resistance and january as a point of support (from technical perspective)so whatever we gather now would result in our pick in jan and one tactic i will use is combining fundamentally and technically strong stocks for the pick as fundamental stocks may advance before technical stocks. Why ? Because investors are re gaining their confidence now and they would like to position their stock since more good companies results were given this year .so, this positioning will cause some stocks to start appreciation and before you are aware ,some profits have been made; but dont worry , i will try my best and play da game.

Cash out daily with your smartphone trading stock exchange ๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ’ฑ Register deposit and trade stock https://hfm.com/?refid=348141&acid=b4fb3m57c2 The only way to live above inflation and poverty in Nigeria right now is by making money ๐Ÿค‘ in dollars, imagine making $10 to $15 daily with just your phone. This might be helpful if you start trading with the free demon account then build your trading skills with that before trading the real. Register with the link above and be the boss of your own today.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Any meristem staff around. I want to transfer my shares from dead broker to meristem.

Kindly send a mail to their contact center: contact@meristemng.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ssquare199(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Can someone answer me. Which platform/app is the best for buying stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
DANGSUGAR More Accumulation Expected
In the coming days, we anticipate a decline in profit-taking activities for Dangote Sugar, with an expected increase in accumulation from its present price. Chart analysis however suggests a probable region where institutional investors might be poised to enhance their stock holdings.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
Heishere:
Other banks are printing profit. Unity bank is printing losses...

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39398_UNITY_BANK_PLC-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_SEPTEMBER_2023.pdf
When other banks are printing exceptional profits. They booked 35billion fx loss. While others have fx gains.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mpeace:
When other banks are printing exceptional profits. They booked 35billion fx loss. While other have fx gains.
JAIZ Bank don steal Unity magic soap and also befriend Unity's juju man
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mpeace:
When other banks are printing exceptional profits. They booked 35billion fx loss. While other have fx gains.

The losses from the second quarter Apr to June 2023 alone iwas 39B as against profit of 1B for same period in 2022.

The last quarter performances for banks was once in a blue moon performance and here is a fellow bank posting this.
It appears this bank had no single dollar in their vault upon the number of abokis that bank there. I hope they are not scamming investors.
Earning per share for 2022 Q2 was 29kobo and now for 2023 Q2 it's -664kobo. This is a very deep negative. Deep injury.
Something is not just adding up.
I have yet to properly dissect their report .

There will be serious gatecrashing on the offer side tomorrow. In fact throughout this week. This bank has no business in Nigeria. Should be swallowed
Bank whose share price had gained over 200% from a low of about 40kobo a year ago.
Investors that bought into this bank recently have their cashing out to do from tomorrow.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
unite4real:

The losses from the second quarter Apr to June 2023 alone iwas 39B as against profit of 1B for same period in 2022.

The last quarter performances for banks was once in a blue moon performance and here is a fellow bank posting this.
It appears this bank had no single dollar in their vault upon the number of abokis that bank there. I hope they are not scamming investors.
Earning per share for 2022 Q2 was 29kobo and now for 2023 Q2 it's -664kobo. This is a very deep negative. Deep injury.
Something is not just adding up.
I have yet to properly dissect their report .
why should this bank book forex gain.The bank is on lifeline from cbn.The shareholders fund was negative. The bank was already dead entity. Who give them dollars to book profit .They no get naira to run the bank na dollars they wan get,lol

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 4:00am On Sep 11, 2023
Is it a Buy or Sell recommendations. Can it break N72 plus ?
Shed more light.
BullBearMkt:
DANGSUGAR More Accumulation Expected
In the coming days, we anticipate a decline in profit-taking activities for Dangote Sugar, with an expected increase in accumulation from its present price. Chart analysis however suggests a probable region where institutional investors might be poised to enhance their stock holdings.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2023
@onegentleguy it is good that someone is seeing a value in jaizbank.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Shed more light.
It will go above #70 this week.That has been the pattern .It will definitely be รท/- #80 when the listing price will be announced
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Shed more light.

Expected accumulation implies either a hold or a sale at premium for existing holders of the shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2023
unite4real:

Expected accumulation implies either a hold or a sale at premium for existing holders of the shares
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Shed more light.
...higher timeframe still shows bullish strength, most likely
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Shed more light.

Kindly also watch out for the effect/impact of continuous loss position in their Q3 result coming out in October. I will strongly advise you position in banks, for now, till after the impact of Q3 results hits.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pennystockwarri: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2023
Here's a rundown of what happened in the Nigerian stock market last week and what to expect this week.

https://twitter.com/quansimodo/status/1701138607912648841?t=sHKwBc37v-DZzYU8EGf7Yg&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Shed more light.

It will most likely touch N70+ this week. Recommendations is hold for both Dangsugar and Nascon but due diligence applies!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2023
So much confidence in Oando with early morning full bid @8.45

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2023
E Ku Market o. smiley

F.u.g.a.z. on pullback........
Guess people are afraid because of the FX loss recorded by Unity..... smiley
Opportunity for bargainers to take position.......

OANDO: Full bid @8.45......

* UBA, ACCESS results may likely be out this week......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 11:24am On Sep 11, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2023
GreatEko:
Zenith bank Q2 result is out!!!

Interim dividend is N0.50.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39399_ZENITH_BANK_PLC-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_SEPTEMBER_2023.pdf

GTCO and Zenith will always try to match themselves when it comes to dividends generally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Labdi69: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2023
I noticed that whenever i buy shares on the Meritrade platform, the price paid is always higher than the last quoted price i saw, leading to automatic initial loss. Is this normal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7244) (7245) (7246) (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m), sweetveek(m), teejay1334(m), kdaddy, leparj(m), ernie4life(m), UncleBone and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.