Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968925 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7238) (7239) (7240) (7241) (7242) (7243) (7244) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Labdi69: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
What happens when an order is placed outside of the trading window for the day? Will charges still apply?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
The judges are already in the pocket.
Time to load oando. We must partake of the corruption.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Labdi69: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bbbwings:
The judges are already in the pocket.
Time to load oando. We must partake of the corruption.

Why is the incumbent’s victory good for Oando?
What happens when an order is placed outside of the trading window for the day? Will charges still apply?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Proceedings be acting, but grateful for my portfolio. Oando, on your mandate oh!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Myhelper1: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
People should be careful of all these new monikers advertising Oando here and there. It's becoming suspicious!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Myhelper1:
People should be careful of all these new monikers advertising Oando here and there. It's becoming suspicious!
Lol. Tinubu might favour Oando shareholders. He might also favour his Nephew in terms of smooth acquisitiin of minority shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dammybrite: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Wetin go happen, if you come get 500k dividend from a stock. Wey be say na the alert wake you up when you are about getting ready for work.

My oga, we will get there someday. The thought of this alone is a motivation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Labdi69:
You can try it and give us the feedback. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Has ant one seen this?? OANDO

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
tongue

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Princkez:
Fire on the mountain. Tomorrow na tomorrow.
I am waiting for someone to come here and tell us how he sold all of his holdings today at maximum profit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
https://businessday.ng/companies/article/pz-cussons-to-delist-from-ngx/

SEASON OF DELISTINGS. GSK, PZ, OANDO, NEXT?? INTERBREW, CHAMPION
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mpeace:
Fire on the mounting. Tomorrow na tomorrow.
I am waiting for someone to come here and tell us how he sold all of his holdings today at maximum profit.
lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nothing to worry about. This is Nigeria! I won't talk much. Oando is heading to 100

Princkez:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
tongue

This one you dey laugh, is it because you missed the entry?

Anyways, any lawyers in the house? Should Oando shareholders be worried? I am up 50%+ on my small purchase, my target was 100%, should I be worried?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emndy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Smart people know that it is good on the long run to convert their active incomes made through salaries, trading profits, commissions etc to Investments or ventures that will give passive income like rents, dividends, royalties, coupons, interests etc

This statement above is the summary of my investment jouney and mehn, it is the best financial advice anyone can get.

Plant trees whose fruits will ripen & drop off in seasons, without your active participation

Consistently use your active income to buy assets that produce passive incomes

This is how you achieve true freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
ProphetUtuocha:
Nothing to worry about. This is Nigeria! I won't talk much. Oando is heading to 100

You will surely have an opportunity to increase ur stake from tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
tongue
were is the end part of the letter ?no signature...just thinking aloud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
safepaulooo:
https://businessday.ng/companies/article/pz-cussons-to-delist-from-ngx/

SEASON OF DELISTINGS. GSK, PZ, OANDO, NEXT?? INTERBREW, CHAMPION

More to come
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ades1:

Anyways, any lawyers in the house? Should Oando shareholders be worried? I am up 50%+ on my small purchase, my target was 100%, should I be worried?

Oando is planning to delist o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ades1:

The CocoPhilips deal took almost two years before they got the requisit ministerial approval.
Seplat have been working for the ministerial approval of their purchase of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited from Exxon Mobil Cirporation since February 2022(1year and seven months now)

Just rush tomorrow morning save your capital if you bought above N5.
The over 80million units sold today shows how insiders control our stock exchange. They cashed out today before the news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Princkez:
Just saw it and I say NNPCL is not serious. We vehemently resist in toto. Any attempt or attempted attempt to scuttle the progress of Oando shall be resisted by we the association of circa 4 Oando mandate standers. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
onegentleguy:

GSK was among the 9 companies I had highlighted as possible candidates for a MTO/buyout or merger/acquisition.

4 coys on the list (UNIONDAC, COURTVILLE, FO and GSK) now done, 5 more to go!
I see a great likelihood of 3 from among the remaining 5 candidate, particularly 2 occurring in the short to mid term.
In fact, there's a near 1 probability that 1 of the said 2 will occur in the near term.

A few days before going on a quiet time, I did an extensive analysis following which a certain company turned up as yet another potential candidate deserving of making the list.
...that coy is CAP.
So yes a MTO/buyout or merger/acquisition is possible in CAP.
Add that coy to the list of 9 (now 5) above and have it on your watchlist!

Again, NOT an investment advice. ...due diligence still applies as always.

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/4883#82582641

As projected, PZ now joins the list, bringing the No of coys to 5 (UNIONDAC, COURTVILLE, FO, GSK and PZ)

Refer to the part of the 2nd post that reads; "there's a near 1 probability that 1 of the said 2 will occur in the near term"
PZ was indeed the coy I was making reference to and this wasn't the 1st time.

5 from the list done. 4 more to go! (aside CAP)
Recall I recently added CAP to the list.
...keep an eye on them!

On a sidenote, chances are that the company (PZ) may have to pay above the proposed N21 peg, if the rules guiding MTO procedure and pricing still holds water.
According to NGX Prudential guideline, companies proposing a MTO should offer a minimum price equivalent to the highest price the stock has traded in the last 6 months prior to announcement of said proposal.

So by implication, PZ ought to, at the very least, pay a minimum of N23.65 which is the highest price it achieved in the last 6 months. (ref: YtD high) 52 weeks high is N24.
...that peg should be the benchmark.
I hear the shareholders have already turned down the last offer. They should infact insist on an added premium to that benchmark equivalent to the AsQ/AsY position of the coy.

Compliance though will depend on the regulators particularly the SEC and whether shareholders can hold their own at the meeting expected to be conveyed for this purpose.

CAVEAT: NOT to be infered as any sought of recommendation. Due diligence still applies as always.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mpeace:
The CocoPhilips deal took almost two years before they got the requisit ministerial approval.
Seplat have been working for the ministerial approval of their purchase of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited from Exxon Mobil Cirporation since February 2022(1year and seven months now)

Just rush tomorrow morning save your capital if you bought above N5.
The over 80million units sold today shows how insiders control our stock exchange. They cashed out today before the news.

Does that mean Oando can continue to climb like SEPLAT while this case is on going?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ades1:

Does that mean Oando can continue to climb like SEPLAT while this case is on going?
Lol. Seplat flying for other reasons. It went onbfull bid the moment the dealnwas announced but once approval was withheld, full bid disappeared. Other news took over.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Good evening everyone and thanks for information over the years.
I have some problems which I will like the gurus in the house who have achieved what I want to achieve to help me out and possibly to mentor me
I am a newbie to stock market trading, I started following this thread in 2019, at that time I was having 2m plus to invest but after alot of information here and in other places, I discovered I need to learn first, so I started learning by reading different books, listening to different podcast on investing then I felt like launching into stock in 2020 especially during lockdown but I remembered a quote from warren Buffett, he said if you cant hold a stock for 10years don't hold it for 10 minutes, then I keep looking for more information, as an entrepreneur I discovered how to earn again which quickly helped me to increase my Capital to 3m plus then I sat down to ask myself some financial questions; what type of investor I want to be and does it align with my goal s and my answers was I wanted to be a value investor so I did some maths with the money I can afford to trade stocks at that moment then I discovered it will take me much more time to achieve something tangible compared to other alternative things I can use the money for so I had to buried the I dea to hassle more to increase the capital but today I can tell you that I have grown the money to15m plus which I believed will give me a good start.
I discovered that opportunities presents itself in the stock market at the beginning of the year which I am waiting for and below are the steps I have taken.

I have one broker account with coronation and also wished to open with yocha.

Here are my questions
Do you think it's time launch into stock market?

Can you suggest to me the companies that align with my investing ideology

Do you think that is the best ideology for me now?

I am willing to invest for atleast 20 years with a projection of atleast 10-20 ROI on my stocks annually.

From my studies I believed if you are value investor, there is lower probability of losing money, it's time value could be lost instead is my ascertion correct .

Plus I will like PA Emma, ymcy56, sir Loko and current price to mentor me personally as I have some personal questions which I cant ask on the public forum.

Plus in 2019 I tried to seek help from madam ymcy56 and sir Loko and others but they didn't give me that listening hears that time, but I hope it will change this time around.

I even mailed current price some days ago but he is yet to reply my mail up till now.

Thanks to everyone again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
AGIP owned 20% of the JV that they were operating. Oando owned 20%. NNPCL owned the remaining.
AGIP decided to exit the JV. Could it mean that NNPCL was unaware that AGIP was transferring the operatorship and ownership of AGIP's ownership to OANDO? Most likely not. What then is the purpose of the letter by the NNPCL? Is it not the same NNPCL that OANDO sold their filling stations to in a midnight deal without informing anyone?
The letter is just funny. Wait for their denial soon. Bunch of....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Very apt. The supposed letter is nonsense!

Seunn11:
AGIP owned 20% of the JV that they were operating. Oando owned 20%. NNPCL owned the remaining.
AGIP decided to exit the JV. Could it mean that NNPCL was unaware that AGIP was transferring the operatorship and ownership of AGIP's ownership to OANDO? Most likely not. What then is the purpose of the letter by the NNPCL? Is it not the same NNPCL that OANDO sold their filling stations to in a midnight deal without informing anyone?
The letter is just funny. Wait for their denial soon. Bunch of....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mpeace:

Have you by chance come cross the word .....Right of First Refusal . This has nothing to do with oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Have you by chance come cross the word .....Right of First Refusal . This has nothing to do with oando.
Don't worry. Tomorrow will tell.

Read the last paragragh. You think ministerial approval can be obtained in a situation where there are objections by other parties?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7238) (7239) (7240) (7241) (7242) (7243) (7244) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Stan2330(m), Princkez, Olaide1295, LiamMoha, Mpeace(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.