Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857193 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7259) (7260) (7261) (7262) (7263) (7264) (7265) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbanimu11: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2023
Good morning, dear investors. Please kindly put us thru the e-mandate form for dividends and elucidate more on it for the sake of some of us who are new to the system
For us to get it once and for all. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2023
mikeapollo:

Please get the guy right.
All what he means by reference to the $1.5billiin and $144m is that Oando share is presently undervalued and that the price is poised to rise further, especially .when the benefits of acquiring ENI (more profits, cost savings due to economies of scale etc) start to trickle in.
Even the ENI shares alone (if it were to be quoted on the NSE) would have its own value. Take note that the acquisition of ENI seems to be by 100 percent cash consideration only, as no mention of merger or exchange or issuance of shares is involved. That is bound to impart on the share value of Oando. .
Anyone is free to either ignore Oando shares because of poor and painful experience of the last ten years (and sentiments against Wale and Bola Tinubu), or look at the current and future financial and economic prospects of the company and make a decision. Investment is all about risk taking based on your knowledge and assessment of your target investment.
Oando did not buy the entire thing. They only bought additional 20% in a joint venture enterprise increasing their stake to 40%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2023
agbanimu11:
Good morning, dear investors. Please kindly put us thru the e-mandate form for dividends and elucidate more on it for the sake of some of us who are new to the system
For us to get it once and for all. Thanks

If you bought stocks from the NGX you will need to make your signature specimen available to the registrars incharge of the company's stocks you invested in before you complete the e mandate form.
Check my earlier posts on this for proper guide.

Please note that some registrars have activated the automatic update of investors details so you may no need to fill any mandate, your dividend will still be paid but I don't know the registrars, some folks here have such experience.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
I am just concerned about few things regarding Oando.

How will they get the money to buy ENI 20% while still maintaining the current OS. Do we think Tinubu will bring out money to increase assets of oando and allow the shareholders to enjoy just like that.

I see them pushing forward to delist or increase the OS of oando.

Looking at their current market cap vis a vis what the value of 40% ownership of NNPC/naoc/oando joint venture. It is too good to be true.

These assets include just to mention a few;

About 980MV power plant in Okpai
NAOC base in PHC
All flow stations and gas plants in NAOC land area and swamp area.
Brass LNG,
etc

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
DaniellaDokubo:
Please I have FGN savings bond to sell...any interested should DM me

FGN SAVINGS BOND
8.915 Sept 2024 NGN15m pays +330k every quarter
8.934 May 2025 NGN15m pays +330k every quarter

@emmanuelewumi please can you help or advise further. I need cash.

All things being equal the STOCK MARKET should be SATURATED by Q2 of 2024, We then invade the MONEY MARKET.

For now let's ENJOY the SUPER JOLLY RIDE taking place in the STOCK MARKET.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
currentprice:
waiting for Q3....., one very popular stock has been soiling d bedsheet.

until Q3 report out we know if it poo or wine grin

grin grin grin
Come back home BOSS grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mpeace:
Oando did not buy the entire thing. They only bought additional 20% in a joint venture enterprise increasing their stake to 40%.

NAOC is a wholly owned Nigerian subsidiary of ENI. Oando is acquiring NAOC 100 percent . NAOC has several business interests including the JV you mentioned, and others like the power plants and other onshore oil and gas operations .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pesuzok:
I am just concerned about few things regarding Oando.

How will they get the money to buy ENI 20% while still maintaining the current OS. Do we think Tinubu will bring out money to increase assets of oando and allow the shareholders to enjoy just like that.

I see them pushing forward to delist or increase the OS of oando.

Looking at their current market cap vis a vis what the value of 40% ownership of NNPC/naoc/oando joint venture. It is too good to be true.

These assets include just to mention a few;

About 980MV power plant in Okpai
NAOC base in PHC
All flow stations and gas plants in NAOC land area and swamp area.
Brass LNG,
etc

g

You made very good observations and points.
If Oando does not have the cash, then they could only acquire NAOC using proceeds from maybe debt, private placements or public offer. Whatever happens, the buyout offer price of N7.07 can no longer fly. It is dead on arrival. If they still want to delist, they must offer much better price and the higher the share price goes on the NSE, the higher the new buyout price that they would have to offer for a new deal..

I bought my shares more than a year ago when I noticed the potential in the stocks when it was selling for N4 - N5.

I am only awaiting the court case, the AGM and their FY2022 financial accounts .... then the picture becomes very clear.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mcy56:

Lol.
@Currentprice we needed more tips. grin

If it's popular.......haa, we have plenty popular stocks but I suspect 3 or 4 sha, he needs to narrow it down for us.
- If he says Q3, then it's likely not VITAFOAM, cos Vitafoam's year end is Sept, so we are expecting Q4....
- Other suspects,L: UCAP, TRANSCORP or one other one....... smiley

* There's much volume in TRANSCORP today......Lots of activities and cross deals at 6.20 currently.......Went as low as 6.01 earlier....

@CP, we awaits more clue....
dey play madam grin You have stayed long enough on this platform to know the type of stocks @currentprice will recommend. Transcorp is not his type of stocks. Instead of transcorp, you can put Mansard or cornerstone insurance. Though I may be wrong as well because I doubt ever seeing him mention insurance stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 1:59am On Sep 17, 2023
RabbiDoracle:
My last warning o.

This is not a bullish market. Please keep some cash aside before the generational low starts.

I don talk finish.

Where is rabbi ?

Some of us have cashed out various stocks at 70 to 150 % in the last few months grin cool

And we will still have fingers on the trigger for the generational lows prophecied by him if it comes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 6:02am On Sep 17, 2023
rmx:

Where is rabbi ?

Some of us have cashed out various stocks at 70 to 150 % in the last few months grin cool

And we will still have fingers on the trigger for the generational lows prophecied by him if it comes grin grin

is it CHAMS or JAPAULGOLD??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2023
kolaish:
dey play madam grin You have stayed long enough on this platform to know the type of stocks @currentprice will recommend. Transcorp is not his type of stocks. Instead of transcorp, you can put Mansard or cornerstone insurance. Though I may be wrong as well because I doubt ever seeing him mention insurance stock
But the keywords in what currentprice said are 'very popular' and awaiting Q3 result, on the basis of which I believe Mcy made her post. Anyway, we need more clue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2023
Princkez:
is it CHAMS or JAPAULGOLD??

For me Sterling , uba , access , dangote sugar but plenty others dey now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2023
rmx:

For me Sterling , uba , access , dangote sugar but plenty others dey now
Transcorp too. But we need to see the impact of the Abuja disco acquisition on their result cos for now we dont know if those discos are even profitable.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Eku market ooo smiley

Market is up. Everyone is happy. We are all experts now

Let's be prepared for when the bears will show up oo

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
wanaj0:
Eku market ooo smiley

we are used to the bears.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 4:46am On Sep 18, 2023
ProphetUtuocha:
Expect huge shock from OANDO.
A major shift that will usher a breath of fresh air, positive for shareholders

The above was posted on July 11, 2023. OANDO has created unexpected excitement and has sustained an upward trajectory. Yet, it's still morning for it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 4:50am On Sep 18, 2023
With a H1 EPS of 10+, UBA is in a class by itself!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 4:58am On Sep 18, 2023
Iamblessed85:

Wow greatly appreciate this. You have no idea how helpful this is. Many thanks. I always felt these techniques dont work for naija stocks o😁. Apparently i was wrong
I agree you might be right because Naija stocks have their own mind just as you and i know that vital figures in financial statements can be encrypted, and its one of the reasons I always seek opinions despite what the maths says - the elders see much farther even while sitting than a learner would while standing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2023
ProphetUtuocha:

The above was posted on July 11, 2023. OANDO has created unexpected excitement and has sustained an upward trajectory. Yet, it's still morning for it!

The Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited has effected the retirement of three Executive Vice Presidents (EVPs).
Meanwhile, the NNPCL has announced their replacement with Olalekan Ogunleye now appointed as the EVP Gas, Power and New Energies. He replaced Ahmed, who had served the company in various capacities before his retirement.[ who is making the change in NNPC TUNUBU who is heading NNPC TUNUBU
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2023
wanaj0:
Eku market ooo smiley

Welcome back.
What is your thoughts on the bogus profit being declared by the banks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
wanaj0:
Eku market ooo smiley

Oga at the Top.In the past I think you advocated that high oil price is good for our market. And an indicator for bull,I hope that has not changed. This one you show face.what should we be expecting. I know this government is doing you well,anything for your boys,lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Who knows how the market will react to the new CBN Governor and divectors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2023
Mpeace:
Who knows how the market will react to the new CBN Governor and divectors
I guess the Market

Jokes apart, no one knows the pedigree of the Governor with respect to monetary policy and i seriously doubt the index historically responded to dovish/hawkish sentiments from the apex bank's Governor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2023
Laso09:

Welcome back.
What is your thoughts on the bogus profit being declared by the banks?

Bogus? Not really. Significant impairment also. I think the banks are prudent.

Basically their dollar position is helping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Oga at the Top.In the past I think you advocated that high oil price is good for our market. And an indicator for bull,I hope that has not changed. This one you show face.what should we be expecting. I know this government is doing you well,anything for your boys,lol

I am loyal to your government. High oil price will favour some. However it is negative to others (increase opex for them)

Overall things looking up. Enjoy the ROLL

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2023
wanaj0:

Bogus? Not really. Significant impairment also. I think the banks are prudent.

Basically their dollar position is helping.

Ok, thanks for your input.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Please i want to know if any has info on uba equity fund and how possible is it for me to follow their daily activity.I will be glad to know what their current price are.I wish o also seek advise from those who can give it as to whether i should quit the fund and divest.Glad to hear from everyone.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2023
OANDO on full bid...#12.10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2023
OANDO!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7259) (7260) (7261) (7262) (7263) (7264) (7265) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prolificlife(f), ggoldmine, otomatic(m), BuchyD, Streetinvestor2, Emumakpo, Owoblowblow, defebe, beejay1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.