Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857369 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7262) (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) (7267) (7268) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2023
Bbbwings:
36million units queuing at 13.30 shocked shocked

Oandooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2023
CHAMS
If you have your CHAMS hold am o......
Something is happening there smiley ...... Looking @1.50 as first target, then 2..... lipsrsealed
Lol. Do your DD o.

TRANSCORP: Those early movements signifies something.........mopped up to 6.93.....highest price for today when market opens.....

UCAP/UBA :
Some moves in UCAP up to 17.80 yesterday was suspicious.........

ETERNA
One impatient person dumped it up to 12.60 not long ago...... Bargainers on queue at 13 and below.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2023
Bbbwings:
36million units queuing at 13.30 shocked shocked

I dont think Oando is delisting anymore

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Good morning everyone, pls what is your take on fidelity bank, what do u think is the best entry price?

Mcy you mean new bies can enter cham now, or what is your advice?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2023
crownprince2017:
Good morning everyone, pls what is your take on fidelity bank, what do u think is the best entry price?

Mcy you mean new bies can enter cham now, or what is your advice?
Thanks
Lol. Chams have been noised here since when it was selling @30k and below nah.
Something seems to be happening there.......it's currently on full bid

Pls do your DD if you know how to do it.
* Also buy with the mind to average down in case it falls more.
* You can also place your bids at bargain junctions....and be disciplined....i.e. control emotions.

** Post edited....before someone will come with cutlass..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2023
yMcy56:

Something is happening there, if you see buy some, if you're a risk taker.........it's currently on full bid

Pick some Transcorp too........and I've been mentioning it that they're crossing it here and preventing the price from going up.....the moves there were suspicious.

Quick question please. Lets say i place an order to buy some shares at a market limit of 12 but the next day the price goes beyond 12. Does it mean i have to cancel the order and make a new one at the new market price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2023
I had some couples of stocks on my watchlist but my account issues made me missed my target price..now the money is just lying in the bank doing nothing..

Can you see why I was very furious the other day but thank God it's fixed now after alot of disturbances, they even called me yesterday but I was still angry.. thanks to everyone that helped during the period most especially, mcy, thanks alot.

I will appreciate the gurus in the house to suggest some for me while I work on them myself.. thanks.....pls be specific with the best entry price.

Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Iamblessed85:
Quick question please. Lets say i place an order to buy some shares at a market limit of 12 but the next day the price goes beyond 12. Does it mean i have to cancel the order and make a new one at the new market price?
It depends on the brokerage house you're using.........if they allow Order to stay for execution for more than a day.

If it's Morgan Capital anyway, you'll have to make fresh Order the next day..........because the Order you placed today will expire by close of biz/market for each day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2023
yMcy56:

Something is happening there, if you see buy some, if you're a risk taker.........it's currently on full bid

Pick some Transcorp too........and I've been mentioning it that they're crossing it here and preventing the price from going up.....the moves there were suspicious.

One lesson I have learned about stock it the unpredictability.

Some guys resurrected Omatek made profits and send it back to the........ grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2023
yMcy56:

It depends on the brokerage house you're using.........if they allow Order to stay for execution for more than a day.

If it's Morgan Capital anyway, you'll have to make fresh Order the next day..........because the Order you placed today will expire by close of biz/market for each day.

Thanks but lets say order stays for more than a day, would the old order not become stale since price has gone up? Before the order is fulfilled, the price would have to come down to the limit you set right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2023
TRANSCORP Q3 2023... JAPAULGOLD Q3 2023....CHAMS Q3 2023....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2023
Iamblessed85:
Thanks but lets say order stays for more than a day, would the old order not become stale since price has gone up? Before the order is fulfilled, the price would have to come down to the limit you set right?
Again it depends.........
If you lock your Order in for, let's say 7 days, it will remain there if you don't cancel it.......but it may no longer be visible on the table once the +/-10% daily up/down limit has passed the price junction.

Once it comes around the price again, you'll see it.......provided the 7days has not elapsed..... Except you cancel the Order by yourself.

Hope my explanation is understandable self. Don't mind me, na night school I go. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2023
yMcy56:
CHAMS
If you have your CHAMS hold am o......
Something is happening there smiley ...... Looking @1.50 as first target, then 2..... lipsrsealed
Lol. Do your DD o.

TRANSCORP: Those early movements signifys something.........mopped up to 6.93.....highest price for today when market opens.....

UCAP/UBA :
Some moves in UCAP to up 17.80 yesterday was suspicious.........
Others: SUGAR, SALT, GSK....... Some more stocks will be added as they surface........

ETERNA
One impatient person dumped it up to 12.60 not long ago...... Bargainers on queue at 13 and below.....
What is the fair value for eterna pls? The way it dipped was scary. Mine is sitting at -53%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=OBAGADAFFI post=125886868]

I dont think Oando is delisting anymore

[/quote,

The delisting was not an idea of the Oando management. They had been trying to assure shareholders that they would start paying dividends soon after they resolved their issues with SEC.
But some shareholders took them to court because things were slow and the share price was stagnant around N3 and Oando had to respond and comply with the rules by making an offer which must be sanctioned by shareholders before it can be implemented.

The buyout offer of N7.07 per share is long dead and buried.
Another offer may be considered by investors if the price is deemed acceptable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2023
@Crownprince2017
Many times, we've analysed UBA here to be the best for Interim Dividend payment among the f.u.g.a.z.
* Followed by ACCESS

**While GT, ZENITH and STANBIC carried higher marks for Final Dividend

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2023
Adinije:
What is the fair value for eterna pls? The way it dipped was scary. Mine is sitting at -53%
Hhmmm. This ETERNA issue pass me o.
I don't think it has something to do with Fundamentals again........
The FA gurus should help us with it's fair value pls.....

......but I think one of the things that may be affecting the stock was the 60 or 61% bulk purchase made by Rainoil from substantial shareholders in 2021.........just an assumption.
Preline, thru Rainoil did not signify any intention to buy out the remaining shareholders, at least not yet, so I don't know what the panic or dumping was all about.
Maybe we should wait for Q3, should shed more light on the result I think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2023
yMcy56:

Again it depends.........
If you lock your Order in for, let's say 7 days, it will remain there if you don't cancel it.......but it may no longer be visible on the table once the +/-10% daily up/down limit has passed the price junction.

Once it comes around the price again, you'll see it.......provided the 7days has not elapsed..... Except you cancel the Order by yourself.

Hope my explanation is understandable self. Don't mind me, na night school I go. grin

grin Very clear. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2023
Adinije:
Try not to sell at loss pls.
If you have other funds, you can be trading with that for now, or wait for bottom to buy more and average down.
It will still respond at the appropriate time, so I Blvd.

If stock like OANDO can be doing fine in market now, then ETERNA's time will still come.....
Even OMATEK with bad result is making some investors smile....... ETERNA's time will definitely come too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2023
ACCESS
What could have been delaying the result till now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Why bother with other stocks when you can buy OANDO ?

anyway its up to you. I have spoken to my friend who owns one of the big financial websites and he even confirmed it but not telling you to buy, do you dd.

as far as im concerned, thats the one i will not waste time on others. this can change tomorrow but as of today.

goodluck to all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2023
Adinije:
Rather than wait eternally for Eterna's recovery back to your entry price which may take too long for you to bear and wait out, why not sell off, do your research on another which will very likely give you some of the recovery in at most medium term time frame? Based on the analyses here by the renowned experts, such potential recovery stock is not difficult to pinpoint. It is not too good waiting in one stock for too long on NSE. The final decision is yours anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2023
yMcy56:
ACCESS
What could have been delaying the result till now?

e no go pass the usuals - acquire, just my thinking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Deadlytruth:
Rather than wait eternally for Eterna's recovery back to your entry price which may take too long for you to bear and wait out, why not sell off, do your research on another which will very likely give you some of the recovery in at most medium term time frame? Based on the analyses here by the renowned experts, such potential recovery stock is not difficult to pinpoint. It is not too good waiting in one stock for too long on NSE. The final decision is yours anyway.
Well, I think ETERNA is approaching the bottom, so if he/she is not a trader, s/he may just have to exercise some more patience...........whatever has not made her to sell till now.
Just my opinion sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Meerahbel: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
crownprince2017:
I had some couples of stocks on my watchlist but my account issues made me missed my target price..now the money is just lying in the bank doing nothing..

Can you see why I was very furious the other day but thank God it's fixed now after alot of disturbances, they even called me yesterday but I was still angry.. thanks to everyone that helped during the period most especially, mcy, thanks alot.

I will appreciate the gurus in the house to suggest some for me while I work on them myself.. thanks.....pls be specific with the best entry price.

Thanks..
You learn first before you earn. Good afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
yMcy56:

Try not to sell at loss pls.
If you have other funds, you can be trading with that for now, or wait for bottom to buy more and average down.
It will still respond at the appropriate time, so I Blvd.

If stock like OANDO can be doing fine in market now, then ETERNA's time will still come.....
Even OMATEK with bad result is making some investors smile....... ETERNA's time will definitely come too.
Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Deadlytruth:

I will rather wait. I have other funds I can trade with. Thanks for your input tho

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
onegentleguy:
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/7240#125628692

Pls kindly refer to the last post above for my view on PZ.
For those asking if it's ok to align with the coy @ N19, pls I do not know.

By now, any Jack should know am a strong advocator of buying into a coy early enough.
When I see an asset where the combination of price and surrounding risk (often attached with a further RP) deviates widely from what should be an appropriate but conservative intrinsic valuation, but also with... I immediately highlight such coys for folks to align.

That's how we spotted the likes of WAPCO @ N9, NEIMETH @ 38k, WEMA BANK @ 56k, UACN @ N4.5, PZ @ N4, NAHCO @ N3+, DANGOTE SUGAR @ N11+, GUINNESS @ N15 and in recent time... UNILEVER @ N10+, TRANSCORP @ 90k, CHAMS @ 20k, GTB @ N17+, UBA & ACCESS @ <N9/11 respectively (but with a slightly weighted preference for UBA ahead of ACCESS), STERLING BANK @ N1.4, LIVESTOCK FEEDS @ 90k, REDSTAR EXPRESS @ N2.3 and UPDC @ 95k.

Virtually all the coys have risen well ahead of these prices but many still have the potential to deliver more. Note that the last 2 names (REDSTAR EXPRESS and UPDC) are yet to fully reflect my price projection.

As I already told some persons, it'd be nice to add OANDO @ <N8 and JAIZBANK @ N1.5 to that list.
Everyone knows i've always advised for a sell on OANDO and in recent yrs, extreme caution but I now see room to tap into VALUE looking at the company's last 3 financial print.
Infact after an extensive analysis, I can say that that "room" could widen (ref: 2.45--3.7x RM) depending on the extent the coys expected 2022 FYE report aligns with my extrapolations.
Assuming the likely scenario of not proceeding with the previously proposed MTO, OANDO is primed to significantly improve it's intrinsic value if some of the Nos in it's FP is anything to go by.
While the company currently prints a great MoS (ref: approx 59% from Fridays close of N7.7), that margin can expand to near 131% if the coys key R&E line meets just 2/5 (40%) of my projection in 2022. (YoY 2022/2023 in view)

The latter, (JAIZBANK) needs no emphasis... especially when it presently prints a FVE of N3.26 after raking-off an appreciable measure of risk premium and attaching just 10% QoQ GM to YE, 2023.

I repeatedly highlighted the immense inherent potential in PZ at the time it was trading @ N4+.
While it's possible the company will increase their MTO peg, am not so sure I can advice one to buy now if they couldn't do that earlier.
...congratulations to all those who aligned then including the fellow who stated (in his mail) he bought over 1.9M unit at an avg price of N4.6

Again, it's always best to key in early!

CAVEAT: NOT an investment advice. The need for due diligence should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

Selah

Congratulations to all those who later aligned with OANDO @ <N8 after the guide above.
Though below N4 would've been a better entry peg, but hey! better late than never!

Let me tell us something else about OANDO...

When you think of the price of industrial gas (LPG) which has gone up by approx 47% in just over 90 days (June to date), then you might begin to have a clue of what's happening.
Aside SEPLAT, OANDO is the only other quoted company that is well positioned to benefit from this.
But then again, there's also the part about some other strategic offshore and retail play that the company is now involved in.

Some folks (HNIs and DPIs if you ask me) are already beginning to position into the future prospect of an improved cashflow and earnings capacity in the coy.
I see their CCC, CGPR and JPBG improving aggressively in the next 1-2 yrs.
There's a reason the banks are now jumping at restructuring their LB after having reservations in the past.

With the just released YE, 2021 report, SCF isn't impressive, but a lot will align for good as they release subsequent reports.

There are a few things am seeing in that coys financial print, and 2 of them can be game-changing!
...on that, my analysis and projection favours a great turnaround for the coy.

While fundamentals are starting to look up, certain key top-down approach to investing makes it a favoured "new bride".
That coy will go places!
As I said before, N20-25 is possible in the medium term.

Elsewhere, JAIZ BANK which is the other coy I mentioned above is yet to really move. (ref: CMP is just <9% CGY from recommended target peg)
Some folks will be steering at the stock now but won't key in until it begins to push up fast.
I have since said that JAIZ BANK is grossly underpriced.
With FVE @ N3.26 the coy is presently offering one 'a bonanza' @ CMP.
...technicals is already looking up!

Well, perhaps some persons are waiting to see it at btw N2-2.5 before deciding on whether to align... or maybe they're trying to follow their instinct which is even better.

CAVEAT: Still not a recommendation. Due diligence still applies as always.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Adinije:
I will rather wait. I have other funds I can trade with. Thanks for your input tho
Uwc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
yMcy56:

Well, I think ETERNA is approaching the bottom, so if he/she is not a trader, s/he may just have to exercise some more patience...........whatever has not made her to sell till now.
Just my opinion sir.
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kebson(f): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Bets option. You only Profit or Loss when you sell.

Adinije:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
arrogant newbies looking for free stock-picks from gurus that have spent years learning the core of stock investment with several school fees paid. We spend long hours digging through financial results and studying market dynamics before coming here to share. But some disrespectful newbies think its easy to make money in the market, because its bull season. ok o.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Nobody will be held responsible for any LOSS from stock-picks given (not even you broker's recommendation), as No-one benefits from your PROFIT.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Meanwhile BUAFOODS is quietly and stealthy closing in on N200

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7262) (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) (7267) (7268) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m), presiade(m), Ginalex(f), Babynerd, Heishere, Mpeace(m), lasisi(m), aj8(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.