Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10909728 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) ... (7761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2023
PETERiCHY:

We made it CLEAR from ONSET that UBA is strictly for DIVIDEND purpose while OANDO is for GAMBLING purpose.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Peter has denied Oando shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2023
Very soon UBA will be rubbing shoulders with GTB & ZENITHNBK meanwhile ACCESS has been left behind grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2023
PETERiCHY:

We made it CLEAR from ONSET that UBA is strictly for DIVIDEND purpose while OANDO is for GAMBLING purpose.

grin grin grin grin grin Peter the rock! Lobatan. Bus driver has jump out.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2023
PETERiCHY:
Very soon UBA will be rubbing shoulders with GTB & ZENITHNBK meanwhile ACCESS has been left behind grin grin grin

This UBA that is going south instead of going north. I doubt if UBA can cross #18 today not to talk of rubbing shoulders with GTB & Zenith

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2023
I laugh in Oando is for gambling, UBA is for dividend grin grin... Oando won't reach #100 again? Odiegwu grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin
New members be careful whom advice you take.
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2023
edwardaigb:
grin grin grin grin
New members be careful whom advice you take.
grin grin grin grin
RT grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Just not three times...

But forever... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Coolcash1:

If you are TA person, you would have seen this coming. It is over extended as such, had to tumble....

@peterichy @obagadaffi saw this my post and did the needful by jumping out but some pigs here queried the efficacy of TA and got carried away by the illusion of such a dead company getting to N100 until they got slaughtered.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bull makes money !

Bear makes money!!

And pigs get slaughtered!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
If you're a newbie like myself,and you want to buy shares for capital appreciation,buy good dividend paying shares like Zenith bank instead of buying non dividend paying shares like Oando(aka Emilokan Oil & Gas)!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
If you're a newbie like myself,and you want to buy shares for capital appreciation,buy good dividend paying shares like Zenith bank instead of buying non dividend paying shares like Oando(aka Emiokan Oil & Gas)! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shalomblue: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bought Oando at 16 naira some 4 days ago and finding it difficult to get a buyer for 10.70.No one should buy at more than 7 naira.By Oct 10,we gamblers might just get lucky sha

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Coolcash1:

@peterichy @obagadaffi saw this my post and did the needful by jumping out but some pigs here queried the efficacy of TA and got carried away by the illusion of such a dead company getting to N100 until they got slaughtered.... ;

Dont mind Peter
Even Dang Sugar with all its positive news
Never reach N100
Na Emiokan go come reach N100

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harshreality: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
BuchyD:

Yes!

Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Since I heard about CA - corruption analysis, Buffets iconic statement made more sense to me. Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

Wish all OANDO occupants good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
ogoo4real:

This UBA that is going south instead of going north. I doubt if UBA can cross #18 today not to talk of rubbing shoulders with GTB & Zenith
Access bank is busy dragging every other stocks down with it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Curry30:
Since I heard about CA - corruption analysis, Buffets iconic statement made more sense to me. Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

Wish all OANDO occupants good luck!

The Oando market is like what the Yoruba people call '' igbo o da ju'' ....... a thick scary forest that only the brave and bold can enter!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
mikeapollo:

The Oando market is like what the Yoruba people call '' igbo o da ju'' ....... a thick scary forest that only the brave and bold can enter!

Many have entered OANDO in time past with the offers (Rights and PO). Some with serious Odaju (boldness) with their money. Management seem to have destroyed their funds and is not giving good information on progressive use of their funds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
BabsO2:

Many have entered OANDO in time past with the offers (Rights and PO). Some with serious Odaju (boldness) with their money. Management seem to have destroyed their funds and is not giving good information on progressive use of their funds.

It is painful. and I agree that the Oando management has not been very proactive in releasing and managing information about the company.
But something still tells me that something drastic could still happen that would favour Oando shareholders....like a die minute positive news!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
mikeapollo:

It is painful. and I agree that the Oando management has not been very proactive in releasing and managing information about the company.
But something still tells me that something drastic could still happen that would favour Oando shareholders....like a die minute positive news!

A clear message from management that they do not want to pursue delisting but prefer to remain listed on the Stock Exchange pending minority voting will be a positive signal. But stuff like not wanting the scrutiny of issuing reports as required for listings sends a very negative message.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
The impact of social media on investing cannot be overstated... there are good sides to it but there are also potential pitfalls we all need to be aware of...

In this new article, I explore how to navigate social investing responsibly...

I hope this helps someone here...

https://stocksng.com/social-investing-avoiding-the-landmines/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
BabsO2:

A clear message from management that they do not want to pursue delisting but prefer to remain listed on the Stock Exchange pending minority voting will be a positive signal. But stuff like not wanting the scrutiny of issuing reports as required for listings sends a very negative message.
(

You are right.
I am actually guessing that the 14 minority shareholders (if real) may withdraw the case from court and pull the brakes on the delisting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kamtrix(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good afternoon everyone. Please I want to ask you a question. Is it actually possible to sell a stock on the NSE at a higher price than the market price if the stock is a stock that people hardly find to buy? For example, a stock like Nestle that is hard to get. Please I would love every education on this. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
PETERiCHY:
Some of us are sitting only on 2 choice stocks

For dividend purpose we bought UBA @t an average cost ofi #7.82k while 0ANDO is for gambling purpose with an average cost of #5.21k.

*ThE OcToPuS*

BELIEVE it or not OANDO is a MONEY SPINNER.
For THOSE that missed the first WAVE wait to join the 2nd WAVE @sub #7.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
PETERiCHY:

BELIEVE it or not OANDO is a MONEY SPINNER.
For THOSE that missed the first WAVE wait to join the 2nd WAVE @sub #7.

Trying to sell at at 10.7 and i no see buyer sef. You advice to hold?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

What do you expect? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
EDUECO:
If you're a newbie like myself,and you want to buy shares for capital appreciation,buy good dividend paying shares like Zenith bank instead of buying non dividend paying shares like Oando(aka Emilokan Oil & Gas)!
Anyone buying shares now is simply gambling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chinonsobest: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
shalomblue:
Bought Oando at 16 naira some 4 days ago and finding it difficult to get a buyer for 10.70.No one should buy at more than 7 naira.By Oct 10,we gamblers might just get lucky sha

With your response and panic I can say u are newbie. Don't be deceived most of the ogas here have set their trape waiting for OANDO at 9. OANDO that sold millions of shares since last week but only 29 millions was on offer today. What did that tells you that many people are still not ready to sell. They are waiting for the delisting outcome.

For you to buy at N16, you must have had a strategy and how long you would hold the stock and your expectations as well so you don't lose money unnecessary over price movement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bennyflipy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
I sold my stock since on Thursday, money yet to drop for cash out.

Today is T+3 working day undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
bennyflipy:
I sold my stock since on Thursday, money yet to drop for cash out.

Today is T+3 working day undecided
If sold on Thursday, will drop tomorrow.

T+3 = Transaction day + 3 working days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7274) (7275) (7276) (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) ... (7761) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Justcul(m), abimcdssi, Zegra, Princkez, drotba(m), LILBIMS, Bagwa, kaykehin, ProphetUtuocha, dammybrite, Mills55, Willie2015, 222Martins(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.