Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10859466 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) (7281) (7282) (7283) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Stocks that presently have Delisting topic are:

Union Bank
GSK
PZ
Oando
Capital Hotel
Courteville

Many more to be added soon... Avoid them. Avoid them. Avoid them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Attention: All Investment One customers and prospective customers
Kindly check the attached.

In addition, a third-person transfer is also not allowed. The transfer must be from any bank account that has your supplied BVN attached to it.

Thank you for your continuous patronage.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
essentialone:

Union Bank
GSK
PZ
Oando
Capital Hotel
Courteville

Knock of
GSK and PZ from ur list
They are foreign companies...
PZ came out with a reasonable offer N21...
Whic is good for anyone that pick it below N17
I expect GSK to do same ...
Wale na Devil.. cheesy.
U use a long spoon wen u are dining with the devil...
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

I think TITAN has paid the N7 to qualified shareholders.

They paid Nov/Dec last year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Deadlytruth:

But the challenge is to be able to know ahead the exact order and time in which the stocks will rally, i.e to know which exactly will come after which. If I were blessed with such clairvoyance it will take me only three years on NSE to become a billionaire.

In 3 years you should be aiming to beat Warren Buffet!

That people still believe they can time the market is one of the wonders

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
It is always interesting when people focus on money to be made when prices go up but IGNORE the possibility of losses when prices go down. A lot of crypto mentality of quick money to be made at play. People tend to forget that the ORIGINAL design of the capital market is to create access to capital market.

When you join people trading you did not ask what percentage of their capital are they using. You joined using your entire capital and now you are complaining.

When people were using less than 0.0001% of their portfolio to buy OandO and shouting 100% profit. You also joined with 100% of your portfolio and now that almost 50% loss is starring you at the face you are angry! Angry with who? Were you planning to share the profit with anyone? Why do you expect anyone to share in your pain or misery!

There is always upside and downside risks. Know how you will manage both and Know PEACE

This is still September. New academic session has just started. NSE (sorry now NGX) is collecting school fees!

Kindly pay your fees quietly and don't disturb anyone.

Men are known when the BEARS appear

Eku market ooo

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zagee:

As TOE will say, "every business person needs that piece of luck".

We were all here when Geregu was listed for 100 and even after the AFDB deal that gave a purchase value of 204/240(can't remember) the stock was down hovering around 105/7 for a while, then the talk of dividend pushed it all the way to circa 300.

Was it the Tinubu visit to Tony? After securing a way into the energy sector with the past administration.

Or was it OGG/Loco who gave us those prospects into several coys including Dangsugar until customstreet drove the nail in.

I could remember Mcy telling me how did I miss out on Nacho even after it was served on a platter. At that point(can't recall the month) I think I had bought into Transcorp based on technicals.

Let's just say I was lucky with the timing and overall the markets where on a recovery to pre-buhari era looking at the banking sector and the frenzy of subsidy removal

As for Geregu, even the best SA expert couldn't have ever imagined the news of dividend hope or even the mere 5% stake acquisition by a foreign entity to have been able to push it from N100 to a whopping N300+. Only Spiritual Analysis could have revealed such.

On DANGSUGAR, only a person 100% new to the stock market in all ramifications wouldn't have been able to tell that the Dangfoods rumour becoming a reality would definitely drive DANGSUGAR and NASCON from N20+ to over N70+ and N60+ respectively.

Per NAHCO, it was a stock riding on improving figures hence it took several months to attain its current ratio of capital appreciation. Therefore its movement was too slow to be noticed and keyed into by SA traders.

You left out of mention the mother of them all (FTN COCOA) which rose from 30 kobo neighborhood to close to N4.00 all within a space of two months on the news of foreign interest. That was over 1,200% appreciation.
May God bless us with the eyes to recognize another FTN COCOA-like opportunity before this year runs out.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
wanaj0:

In 3 years you should be aiming to beat Warren Buffet!

That people still believe they can time the market is one of the wonders
The response is on the premise that one could accurately time the market as the other monicker suggested, and that is why I mentioned clairvoyance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Deadlytruth:
The response is on the premise that one could accurately time the market as the other monicker suggested, and that is why I mentioned clairvoyance.

I am violently agreeing with you sir!

Those with such ability should be competing with Buffet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Locotrader:
Instead of them to invest in the Solid minerals sector, they are there putting money in a company whose debt is alarming.

One of the stocks in the mining sector is set to rally again.Invest wisely.

LOCO better change your username to LOCOINVESTOR and forget this your traders mentality that isn't favoring you

Swallow your pride and buy UBA to enjoy their 50kobo interim for once. grin

Thank me later.

For the NEWBIES .

From September till mid-December is often TURBULENCE.
Know THIS and know PEACE.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
wanaj0:

I am violently agreeing with you sir!

Those with such ability should be competing with Buffet
Yes, I can relate.
Timing the market is like gambling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
emmasoft:
Attention: All Investment One customers and prospective customers
Kindly check the attached.

In addition, a third-person transfer is also not allowed. The transfer must be from any bank account that has your supplied BVN attached to it.

Any clue if there will be improvement of same day fund reflection in our respective brokerage account ? How difficult is it for Ione to adopt monnify deposit option like ARM does?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
aj8:

My take.

The key thing is never buy chicken without checking the weight. That’s simply valuation. Don’t buy any stock with price above the ideal for its weight/value. And , even after buying, sell once it’s start losing weight or likely to lose weight. Monitor your investment. Check reports, follow the news. Profit is profit whether 10% or 100%. Determine what appeals to you, hit it and leave the queue unless you only care for dividends. And even with that, be ready to jump ship when the future prospects become not so certain.
Very apt!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:

Any clue if there will be improvement of same day fund reflection in our respective brokerage account ? How difficult is it for Ione to adopt monnify deposit option like ARM does?

@Hogwarthtrades I'm not too sure what you mean but as for the deposit for shares reflecting in your brokerage account, it is a matter of minutes if the transfer is done using your bank app or online banking transfer or instantly if done using the Investment One app. However, if the deposit is through your bank your customer number must be written as the description or narration and evidence sent to customer care.

Most times delay of funds reflecting in brokerage accounts is when there are some irregularities in the process involved in the deposit e.g. third-party deposit, POS deposit, or non-indication of customer number as narration.

On the other hand, if it's a reflection of proceeds is what you mean, proceeds of sales are deposited instantly as you sell and the proceeds can be used immediately for other purchases of your choice. However, this is possible if you opt out of the direct settlement option otherwise proceeds will be paid into your bank account directly by cscs following the regulator's T+3 rule.

Please be in touch using the numbers on my signature if you need to have more clarification or share more sensitive information that may not be proper on a public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
essentialone:

Union Bank
GSK
PZ
Oando
Capital Hotel
Courteville

The situation is different for Capital Hotel.

CapHotel will continue in business and the shareholder who did not elect to opt out (as at date stated in August) will continue with them as a shareholder when they delist. Thereafter, the pros and cons of a minority shareholder becomes real.

I saw bids for the shares today. Hope it's realized new buyer's don't qualify for the N5 offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Meerahbel: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
I have not yetreceived my GTCO dividend, I use trove,anyone experiencing the samething
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
BAMOFIN1:
@Emmansoft, @Customstreet, @Mcy2 Please I already have stock account with Morgan Capital which I have found to be very okay.To diversify I want to open a second stock account with another low fees broker that also allows its clients direct live access to the trading floor, comparable to that of Morgan. My research on this thread pinpointed Stanbic brokers because of its relative low fees but going by the discussion here at page 6967 between BabsO2 and Omoeko to the effect that they monitor their orders to Stanbic through the portal of other stockbrokers, I now hesitate to go with Stanbic. Please which is the stockbroker whose fees is low and at the same gives investors direct access to the market like the Morgan's platform? My need is a broker with low fees (I do jijo) a platform with direct view of current market bids, offers and volume on real time basis. Suggestions are welcomed and I will do my due diligence before choosing. Thanks.
Thanks to @ymcy56, @1Kinhgy and @emmansoft for your responses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Meerahbel: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
I regret buying the stock with my yoocha app
essentialone:

Union Bank
GSK
PZ
Oando
Capital Hotel
Courteville

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=yMcy56 post=126027909]I think one of the things I've noticed in this forum, which has been said before is the impatient of investors.

Some are following traders when they're supposed to be value investors and, at any little cough, blames, fears, paniçs sets in.

If there be one of the strong reasons I will stop posting in this forum, it's going to be this.

I'm a trader and not exempted from the blames......especially because of my market updates.
It was suggested that maybe a forum for traders be created but was again not considered right.

You have started your own when loco is back!! 'Remember no body will drive you out of d forum'. You are a value Asset here. Please do well to ignore whatever angers You. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purity2all(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Deadlytruth:

As for Geregu, even the best SA expert couldn't have ever imagined the news of dividend hope or even the mere 5% stake acquisition by a foreign entity to have been able to push it from N100 to a whopping N300+. Only Spiritual Analysis could have revealed such.

On DANGSUGAR, only a person 100% new to the stock market in all ramifications wouldn't have been able to tell that the Dangfoods rumour becoming a reality would definitely drive DANGSUGAR and NASCON from N20+ to over N70+ and N60+ respectively.

Per NAHCO, it was a stock riding on improving figures hence it took several months to attain its current ratio of capital appreciation. Therefore its movement was too slow to be noticed and keyed into by SA traders.

You left out of mention the mother of them all (FTN COCOA) which rose from 30 kobo neighborhood to close to N4.00 all within a space of two months on the news of foreign interest. That was over 1,200% appreciation.
May God bless us with the eyes to recognize another FTN COCOA-like opportunity before this year runs out.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
emmasoft:

@Hogwarthtrades I'm not too sure what you mean but as for the deposit for shares reflecting in your brokerage account, it is a matter of minutes if the transfer is done using your bank app or online banking transfer or instantly if done using the Investment One app. However, if the deposit is through your bank your customer number must be written as the description or narration and evidence sent to customer care.

Most times delay of funds reflecting in brokerage accounts is when there are some irregularities in the process involved in the deposit e.g. third-party deposit, POS deposit, or non-indication of customer number as narration.

On the other hand, if it's a reflection of proceeds is what you mean, proceeds of sales are deposited instantly as you sell and the proceeds can be used immediately for other purchases of your choice. However, this is possible if you opt out of the direct settlement option otherwise proceeds will be paid into your bank account directly by cscs following the regulator's T+3 rule.

Please be in touch using the numbers on my signature if you need to have more clarification or share more sensitive information that may not be proper on a public forum like this.

What he is trying bto say is that like ARM they create a virtual account for their clients through which any day and any time including weekends you can fund your wallet account directly in preparation for trading through electronic transfer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
emmasoft:

What he is trying bto say is that like ARM they create a virtual account for their clients through which any day and any time including weekends you can fund your wallet account directly, seamlessly and instantly in preparation for trading through electronic transfer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chinonsobest: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

Thank God I'm vindicated
We are all trapped grin grin grin
My earnest hear desire is to average down @sub #6.
In 2014/2015 Wale show us Shege this time around na we go show Wale shege grin grin grin

Wow! The days of ConocoPhillips purchase. I benefits a little as a beginner and with little capital. But this time around I am in fully in.
OANDO do know how to push their share price with the media.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
sterlingD:

What he is trying bto say is that like ARM they create a virtual account for their clients through which any day and any time including weekends you can fund your wallet account directly, seamlessly and instantly in preparation for trading through electronic transfer.

Okay. Thank you. Customers can fund their wallet accounts instantly and directly when you fund using investment one app.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Investing in only one stock after a thorough due deligence is the best investment plan for me.Learn about the trade pattern of the stock.know the support, consolidations, breakout etc.

1. The stock must have good liquidity.

2.volatility is very important in the particular stock.

3. The stock must have what is called Trade setup before you invest.

Note: With this method, you don't need to be in the market always.You can always average down when the pullback/bears show up hoping to make it big when the bull returns.

Close your eyes, ears when other stocks are rising and pay attention to that particular stock you have.

Peterichy never knew that I hit Japaul very big in the last rally just like oga Agba did in Gtb and I never care for any stock I have missed recently.This is another planting season for same stock with 6 months target and we keep on recycling on the same stock from time to time.This brings much reliefs from jumping from one stock to another.When you pay so much attention on one stock, you will know the in and out of it.

No more too much talk.Just feel to share this plan for those who cares.

Happy investing to all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amys: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
I try to buy Zenith bank , Uba, Wapco stock but I couldn't today. kindly see that it saying from Morgan web

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
chinonsobest:

Wow! The days of ConocoPhillips purchase. I benefits a little as a beginner and with little capital. But this time around I am in fully in.
OANDO do know how to push their share price with the media.

For those that THINK we don't STOMACH LOSSES.

In 2014 with CONOCOPHILLIPS news some of us GLADLY bought OANDO @#33 grin

AVERAGE down to #10 and finally SOLD @#9 after WAITING for over a YEAR.

Though it continue DECLINING and REVERSED in March 2016 after TOUCHING #2.90k

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

If you boarded OANDO @circa #5 when we started loading the bus and disembark @ circa #15 when the bus seems to be saturated wont you be happy

Like we stated clearly from ONSET,
OANDO is for Gamble and the bus will definitely reverse and hit the #20 junction.
What we are experiencing now is called SHAKE-OUTand RESPITE is on the way.

My brother!

Do you still believe that Oando will reverse to N20?

It is extremely impossible. Oando will trade less than N7.07 delisting price or close to it

Study the behavior of stocks that plan delisting or have delisted and see what price they eventually doing after very short bullish.

Check

1. Ardova before delisting. It went as high as N26 even when it was apparent that they would delist at N17+

2. Courtville Plc and see similar trading patterns

3. WaPIC Plc and see similar trading patterns

4. First Aluminuin Plc and see similarvtaleasing patterns

5. AG Leventis Plc and see the same trading patterns

My point is that when a stock announced that they would delist at a particular price. No matter the bullishness trends, it will still come close to that delisting price. I sighted those above example to guide you in your decision.

To think that it will get to N20, that will be a tall order to achieve

Thank you

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amys:
I try to buy Zenith bank , Uba, Wapco stock but I couldn't today. kindly see that it saying from Morgan web
There is no information on this picture.
Did you key in the amount or quantity of the stock you wanted at the right hand side of the picture and it didn't go through?
Take a look at the picture again, your concentration should be at the price column, amount column and quantity column( all at the right hand side of the picture)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amaru04: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
ebuka1997:

Please don't stop i have have benefited from your post and the like of Rabbi Oracle,Pa Emma,Onegentleguy,Obagadafi,Wanaj0 and others over the year and i have made 10s of millions, some of us do appreciate the work you do. Please don't stop and don't take responsibility for 'market Paulse" because you guy always attach a 'caveat' and i believe the word 'Due Diligence' is so popular on this thread as much as 'Dividend'
You're one of the people who get kept this thread alive.
Holding hardly works in NSE oh, the Oando I just managed to sell my the grace of God. I have been held inside for years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) (7281) (7282) (7283) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pesuzok(m), me3000(m), Diyke4rich, EDUECO(m), DeRuggedProf, ayft(m), Streetinvestor2 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.