Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972427 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7276) (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) (7281) (7282) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2023
Where is Prophet Utuocha?

I missed buying into Oando and was regretting it, but the series of events have been surprising.

Prophet Utuocha what sayest thou? Will Oando still reach 100

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by trueherald: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2023
4tunebest:

I missed buying into Oando and was regretting it, but the series of events have been surprising.

Prophet has dumped @15...dey there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2023
Some Prophets in Nigeria are fake, others are scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2023
I think one of the things I've noticed in this forum, which has been said before is the impatient of investors.

Some are following traders when they're supposed to be value investors and, at any little cough, blames, fears, paniçs sets in.

If there be one of the strong reasons I will stop posting in this forum, it's going to be this.

I'm a trader and not exempted from the blames......especially because of my market updates.
It was suggested that maybe a forum for traders be created but was again not considered right.

Make una no vex.

However, for newbies, please note that you don't lose money until you sell your holdings!
This is NSE where unexpected happens, stocks go up and down at any time and the one we considered worst may turn out to be more rewarding.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2023
7 million units of Oando traded so far. I don't understand are people still buying or Na cross deals?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Chief madam... I do not think you were among those that promoted Oando, so none of those post in my opinion are directed at you at all. So there is not need to go defensive when they are not even referring to you. The 2 major O n O promoters have monikers that start with P, let them get their heat themselves, you are not their lawyer.

So keep on the good works you do here, for which the majority of us are grateful.

Even on the rare occasion when you make wrong call sef, we still trust your judgement.
yMcy56:

Is that enough reasons to be laughing those inside?

I've said something here before, that many don't read or read past pages, they'll just go ahead with whatever they feel is okay for them, some will invest based on what they met on ground when they opened the thread.

Either we like it or not, those that are buying are still buying and will still be buying in market. Those that staked billions on it are not aliens.

I'm just not comfortable with the confusion people are causing here especially for newbies........and to say that those postings about Oando are simply after their selfish interests. Wonder what you're going to gain if they lose funds!

I was just watching how they were posting about Access too, just because Access declared 30k, now looks like heaven wants to fall

With all your shoutings of "I told you so", one would have thought the offers in Oando will reach the sky self. sad

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UncleBone: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Nobody forced anybody to buy Oando. People decided to take risks. I did and I made a decent profit.
It could have been a sad loss. But then it was solely my decision. Nobody forced me.

What I dont understand is the overexcitment by many here on the falling of Oando's share price. This is not what this forum should be about.

Instead of the lot to focus on other opportunities that abound, people just chose to focus on Oando even when they never traded the shares. Respect to the silent majority that have refused to join the bandwagon.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2023
yMcy56:
I think one of the things I've noticed in this forum, which has been said before is the impatient of investors.

Some are following traders when they're supposed to be value investors and, at any little cough, blames, fears, paniçs sets in.

If there be one of the strong reasons I will stop posting in this forum, it's going to be this.

I'm a trader and not exempted from the blames..... especially because of my market updates.
It was suggested that maybe a forum for traders be created but was again not considered right.

Make una no vex.

However, for newbies, please note that you don't lose money until you sell your holdings!
This is NSE where unexpected happens, stocks go up and down at any time and the one we considered worst may turn out to be more rewarding.
...making money in the stock market require Due Diligence, Discipline, Patience, Risk-tolerant and Education among others. Anyone without any of these attribute is NOT A TRADER.

It is unfortunate that we always attribute negative narratives to being a trader.
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2023
One interesting fact this year: if you had simultaneously flipped from Geregu to Transcorp to DangSugar beginning with a capital of 1m, you would be nowhere less than 15m in your trading account today.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Zagee:
One interesting fact this year: if you had simultaneously flipped from Geregu to Transcorp to DangSugar beginning with a capital of 1m, you would be nowhere less than 15m in your trading account today.

Why didn't you try it.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Why didn't you try it.
Oh, I did, but with 50% of capital

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Why didn't you try it.

The analysis is always sweet to mention after the party.

He should give a tripartite of stocks to traverse now lets see how far

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2023
vacanci:

The analysis is always sweet to mention after the party.

He should give a tripartite of stocks to traverse now lets see how far

Sorry, the present events and circumstances would only make those risks wild.

"Buy the rumour, sell the news"

** My choice of stocks where not concluded by myself alone as some members of this thread only strengthened my resolve with their opinions

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kamtrix(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2023
Frangel:

Most times, you can get Nestle in the market, if you are not price-sensitive.

For any particular day, you can sell your stock on the NGX (NSE) within the price range of plus or minus 10% of the previous day's closing price IF there are willing buyer's at your offer price. (Reverse applies if buying).

On special off-market deals, you could sell at higher prices (than market price) to a buyer, but deal has to be finalized at the going price(s) on the NGX (for computing fees, etc).
Thank you very much for this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2023
4tunebest:

If you boarded OANDO @circa #5 when we started loading the bus and disembark @ circa #15 when the bus seems to be saturated wont you be happy

Like we stated clearly from ONSET,
OANDO is for Gamble and the bus will definitely reverse and hit the #20 junction.
What we are experiencing now is called SHAKE-OUTand RESPITE is on the way.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2023
yMcy56:

I'm a trader and not exempted from the blames......especially because of my market updates.

Make una no vex.

Holding hardly works in NSE oh, the Oando I just managed to sell my the grace of God. I have been held inside for years.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Mcy, what do you think about the access now, is it an opportunity to enter and what price do you think is fair? Your response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2023
kamtrix:
Thank you very much for this

ALWAYS be price SENSITIVE
The POSITION you take mostly DETERMINE if you will stay AFLOAT or SINK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kebson(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Most of those happy with where Oando is today is simply because they missed the opportunity...bitter sad happy they are.....shame.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

If you boarded OANDO @circa #5 when we started loading the bus and disembark @ circa #15 when the bus seems to be saturated wont you be happy

OANDO is for Gamble and the bus will definitely reverse and hit the #20 junction.

I don't believe this guy. You were waiting for Oando to even go past 25. I don't believe you exited, you are silently not happy but giving us the impression that you have a way of timing the market perfectly. If Oando reverses now, you will come here to say those that didn't embark on the bus when it traded low have regrets.

You are also trapped right now. forget it. This is my opinion

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

So in 5 words, "You Have Been SHAKE -OUT

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
I've been on the receiving end of PETERichy. Neimeth 2020, my entrant year to the NSE with no skill. Its something I can never forget.
😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
KayOn1:
Good morning all,
Please any update on UBN delisting at N7 or has the idea been abandoned?

Thank you

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/25/union-bank-shareholders-to-get-n7-ser-share-from-titan-trust-bank

Nothing has changed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

Oando's driver was following Google map to navigate NGX. Now, even the driver's door don jam.. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zagee:
But the challenge is to be able to know ahead the exact order and time in which the stocks will rally, i.e to know which exactly will come after which. If I were blessed with such clairvoyance it will take me only three years on NSE to become a billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
KayOn1:
Good morning all,
Please any update on UBN delisting at N7 or has the idea been abandoned?

Thank you

I think TITAN has paid the N7 to qualified shareholders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...making money in the stock market require Due Diligence, Discipline, Patience, Risk-tolerant and Education among others. Anyone without any of these attribute is NOT A TRADER.

It is unfortunate that we always attribute negative narratives to being a trader.
grin grin grin grin grin

Boss,
All morning, I dey read CONSOLATION ANALYSIS (CA). When did you guys introduce this 17 units course?
OandO don dey expand the frontiers of analysis... grin
FA no do for Oando. (CP)
TA no do for Oando.(BBM)
EA no do for Oando.(LOCO)
SA no do for Oando.(PETERICHY)
SPiA no do for Oando. (UTO)
GA no do for Oando. ( Agba)
Choi... grin
This market ehn, na God dey help us.
A company that regulates the regulators no be beans... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good afternoon Oando.
CAP Plc is complaining that you are finishing it's red paint. Can't you find Dulux? sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Deadlytruth:

But the challenge is to be able to know ahead the exact order and time in which the stocks will rally, i.e to know which exactly will come after which. If I were blessed with such clairvoyance it will take me only three years on NSE to become a billionaire.
As TOE will say, "every business person needs that piece of luck".

We were all here when Geregu was listed for 100 and even after the AFDB deal that gave a purchase value of 204/240(can't remember) the stock was down hovering around 105/7 for a while, then the talk of dividend pushed it all the way to circa 300.

Was it the Tinubu visit to Tony? After securing a way into the energy sector with the past administration.

Or was it OGG/Loco who gave us those prospects into several coys including Dangsugar until customstreet drove the nail in.

I could remember Mcy telling me how did I miss out on Nacho even after it was served on a platter. At that point(can't recall the month) I think I had bought into Transcorp based on technicals.

Let's just say I was lucky with the timing and overall the markets where on a recovery to pre-buhari era looking at the banking sector and the frenzy of subsidy removal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
vacanci:

I don't believe this guy. You were waiting for Oando to even go past 25. I don't believe you exited, you are silently not happy but giving us the impression that you have a way of timing the market perfectly. If Oando reverses now, you will come here to say those that didn't embark on the bus when it traded low have regrets.

You are also trapped right now. forget it. This is my opinion

Thank God I'm vindicated
We are all trapped grin grin grin
My earnest hear desire is to average down @sub #6.
In 2014/2015 Wale show us Shege this time around na we go show Wale shege grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
My take.

The key thing is never buy chicken without checking the weight. That’s simply valuation. Don’t buy any stock with price above the ideal for its weight/value. And , even after buying, sell once it’s start losing weight or likely to lose weight. Monitor your investment. Check reports, follow the news. Profit is profit whether 10% or 100%. Determine what appeals to you, hit it and leave the queue unless you only care for dividends. And even with that, be ready to jump ship when the future prospects become not so certain.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7276) (7277) (7278) (7279) (7280) (7281) (7282) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2zona(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.