Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10851649 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7387) (7388) (7389) (7390) (7391) (7392) (7393) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yoast:

Any other news besides official suspension and listing of the new company
Na the major news we dey expect be that nah.....
Don't know if there may be other news or reasons for the activities in the market

* Meanwhile, GTCO back up @39.....
The strength though.....
* OANDO @11.60.......Up with +0.35k so far.....
* FBNH sighted back up @22....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yoast:

3.5m na big money to commit to such very risky endeavour, considering that particular vehicle has travelled far all the way from 3.something
...risk manager cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yoast:
Any other news besides official suspension and listing of the new company
Don't panic sell o.
What's happening in market is normal and expected....
The merger news may be getting close, maybe that's why.
Forbes nomination starts in December. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
yMcy56:

Don't panic sell o.
What's happening in market is normal and expected....
The merger news may be getting close, maybe that's why.
Forbes nomination starts in December. Lol.

Thank you but i am being curious here; if the market news is close, isn't it suppose to lead to higher demand and price increase?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
vacanci:

Thank you but i am being curious here; if the market news is close, isn't it suppose to lead to higher demand and price increase?
Some folks may not want their capital tied down during the suspension period.

BTW, who knows how long the suspension should be, ... up to a month?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
vacanci:
That's how it's supposed to be........ depending on the information in circulation.
People buy and sell for various reasons.....
Some may want to exit before the announcement, then wait to see how the whole thing goes.......our risk tolerance is different.

During the CCNN (that was merged with BUA), there were excess offers @18 and below, even until the last minute of suspension. Those that were lucky not to get sales for their holdings would thank their stars thereafter. Lol.
Not saying it's the same scenario oooo, but what if it's similar? What if it is not? .......May God help me with all these my posts. grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
yMcy56:

That's how it's supposed to be........ depending on the information in circulation.
Some may want to exit before the announcement, then wait to see how the whole thing goes.......our risk tolerance is different.

During the CCNN (that was merged with BUA), there were excess offers even until the last minute of suspension. Those that were lucky not to get sales for their holdings would thank their stars thereafter. Lol.
Not saying it's the same scenario oooo, but what if it's similar? What if it is not? .......May God help me with all these my posts. grin

Thank you so much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
dapix:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39924_ECOBANK_TRANSNATIONAL_INCORPORATED-_QUARTER_3_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_NOVEMBER_2023.pdf

One of the most solid banks that is undervalued, but NSEMPA investors would rather chase.... grin grin grin

They are even using an exchange rate of $1 - NGN582

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dangote Foods news imminent!

yMcy56:
TRANSCORP @6.94 as at now ......
Accumulation still ongoing......

*Edited* lipsrsealed

Pullback activities in NASCON and Dangsugar!
Are we expecting some news?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yeah. They probably converted it to preference shares

Streetinvestor2:
The bought higher than thr own price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Not really.
The news of the proposed merger has brought the stocks thus far. There is skepticism though in some quaters...
The confirmation will take it to the next level

vacanci:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Amen grin
yMcy56:

During the CCNN (that was merged with BUA), there were excess offers @18 and below, even until the last minute of suspension. Those that were lucky not to get sales for their holdings would thank their stars thereafter. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
grin
yMcy56:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
KarlTom:
Not really.
The news of the proposed merger has brought the stocks thus far. There is skepticism though in some quaters...
The confirmation will take it to the next level

meaning?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
KarlTom:

Hmmmmmmmm sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
veecovee:
Some folks may not want their capital tied down during the suspension period.

BTW, who knows how long the suspension should be, ... up to a month?
You're right sir.
The suspension shouldn't be more than 3 weeks anyway.......2 to 3 wks all things being equal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
stcool:
One of the most solid banks that is undervalued, but NSEMPA investors would rather chase.... grin grin grin

They are even using an exchange rate of $1 - NGN582
grin
ETI is just coming out of the wood.....the dollar rise helping its ministry. Lol.
That's my opinion o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dammybrite: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
What is going on with Okomu?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
yMcy56:

NNFM is pure insider manipulations...
The last dividend paid was 0.35k, so what makes it to be trading at par with FMN if not manipulations?

It's even trading above FMN intra-day as at now self! N35+

* This is just one of the luck and wonders of NSE, just like TRANSCO HOTELS, nothing that FFMN is doing differently.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
What is going on with FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by netotse(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
some mecure is available at 12.10 just in case anyone is interested grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
ositadima1:

At present, Mecure has stocks worth 3.5 million naira (320,853 units) available. The manipulation has not yet ceased, you can purchase the stocks now and be assured of a minimum return of 700,000 naira by the middle of next week. grin grin grin
Winch grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
KarlTom:

I pray so
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Earlier in the week, someone asked if anyone had received Berger paints dividend. In case this is your first time buying the stock and have other shares with meristem as registrars, send them an email @ info@meristemregistrars.com. I did same and no need to fill share transfer form or e-dividend form.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
debeey87:
Earlier in the week, someone asked if anyone had received Berger paints dividend. In case this is your first time buying the stock and have other shares with meristem as registrars, send them an email @ info@meristemregistrars.com. I did same and no need to fill share transfer form or e-dividend form.
Yes I have shares with meristem.
I asked to know if it has been paid so as to know how to tackle the issue.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
dapix:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39924_ECOBANK_TRANSNATIONAL_INCORPORATED-_QUARTER_3_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_NOVEMBER_2023.pdf

V useless bank
Na Togo bank B dis oo
I will trust a ibo pesin more than a Togo pesin
Plus i know dem all almost every woman for dat bank ma ashavo dat their hq fo ahmedubello na ashavo joint B dat by 11 pm. I’ve personally given knacked their high women inside am for 10pm sha na togo women she never know betta knacking wey I show her
Anyway back to the matta can’t touch dis wid a long pole maybe if dem go come down to 9 Naira dem B togo after all na small kontry B dat oo. V V small

D woman I gave for their bank she said she neva receive dat kind knacking for togo I even remember the breeze comin in before dem built all dose towaz fo opposite dat road.

Even for 9 Naira I will still be 2 minds cause dis oando na d real koko I go just add anoda lexus join d 2 wey Dey inside already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
All dos nomas are purely lies
Nothin Dey inside dat bank except ashavos
If u get game make u just engage their togo women sha u go experience tight
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
sboga:

V useless bank
Na Togo bank B dis oo
I will trust a ibo pesin more than a Togo pesin
Plus i know dem all almost every woman for dat bank ma ashavo dat their hq fo ahmedubello na ashavo joint B dat by 11 pm. I’ve personally given knacked their high women inside am for 10pm sha na togo women she never know betta knacking wey I show her
Anyway back to the matta can’t touch dis wid a long pole maybe if dem go come down to 9 Naira dem B togo after all na small kontry B dat oo. V V small

D woman I gave for their bank she said she neva receive dat kind knacking for togo I even remember the breeze comin in before dem built all dose towaz fo opposite dat road.

Even for 9 Naira I will still be 2 minds cause dis oando na d real koko I go just add anoda lexus join d 2 wey Dey inside already.

This madness strong wella. The baba wey do am, sabi

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
MMM- Mecure Manipulation Movement grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
chimex38:
MMM- Mecure Manipulation Movement grin grin grin

Chai dat 1 dey still rise
Omo if I catch any of dem Indian babes inside dis necure of a tin na inside dia ct scanna I go tear kingkong style com diagnose myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (7387) (7388) (7389) (7390) (7391) (7392) (7393) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, omowesites and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.