Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966136 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) (7425) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
unite4real:

Flour Mills is about N137B market capitalization while Dangote Sugar alone is almost N700B.

Nascon which is about N136B is going head to head with Flourmills.

By the time Rice is combined, Flourmills should be behind by more than 7 times in market capitalization to Dangote foods

I don't understand this valuations o, Flourmills also has a big sugar refinery.

I feel some companies have bloated figures
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Correct, particularly the D companies!

femu:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
femu:

Well maybe , could be flour mills is undervalued or valued poorly cos of the abysmal profit and dividends they have been paying for a long time , maybe too leveraged , too much debt or just too much choppings by the owners or management

Funny , they are one of a few companies that generate over one trillion naira in revenues yearly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
sonofElElyon:

My post was for those willing to offer reasonable advice not mumbo jumbo

Go through your question on your post again and you will know why no one has responded apart from my hilarious response.
Your question was not reasonable because the stock market is not kalo kalo. No reasonable stock trader or investor will answer a question that only a Pyramid scheme promoter will answer, so u might wait for response that may never come until you learn how to ask a thought provoking question
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
vacanci:

Go through your question on your post again and you will know why no one has responded apart from my hilarious response.
Your question was not reasonable because the stock market is not kalo kalo. No reasonable stock trader or investor will answer a question that only a Pyramid scheme promoter will answer, so u might wait for response that may never come until you learn how to ask a thought provoking question
Spewing trash. Some one responded. Jaiz was suggested. Someone also suggested i reach out to a membrr of NSEMPA who gives advice for a fee. I asked for the opinion of gurus not empty barrels. Recommendations are made here regularly. Don't know what your problem is and why you just won't mind your business..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
is fbn and JAIZBANK mates in anyway JAIZBANK is a glorified micro finance bank
dey play.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
rmx:

Well maybe , could be flour mills is undervalued or valued poorly cos of the abysmal profit and dividends they have been paying for a long time , maybe too leveraged , too much debt or just too much choppings by the owners or management

Funny , they are one of a few companies that generate over one trillion naira in revenues yearly

About 1.8T naira turnover actually.impressive. Cost is very high. Not nice.Their bottom line is not encouraging at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Exchangeman(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
📌I buy Fiverr fund with Either Payonner or PayPal

📌 Australia Aza Available

Sharp

Whatsapp Only +14794059046
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
rmx:

Maybe choppings by the owner because they have a lot of products.... Golden penny range, fertiliser, animal feed etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
femu:

Unfortunately, the market capitalization which is the value of a company is calculated by multiplying the share price by the total number of outstanding shares.
If investors think most of the metrics tick in the box and are willing to pay more for flour Mills, the value should rise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
rmx:

The management of fmn are not sincere. How can the subsidiary be making such profits and manage thr cost while the parent company cost keep swallowing everything. I bought nnfm at #9 and sold at#44.40 .The fmn I bought for long at #28 plus has been stagnant with #2.50 dividend. I sold at #32 and move the fund to alhaji. When I see improvement I move back.The stock should be doing well because thr products are selling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
The management of fmn are not sincere. How can the subsidiary be making such profits and manage thr cost while the parent company cost keep swallowing everything. I bought nnfm at #9 and sold at#44.40 .The fmn I bought for long at #28 plus has been stagnant with #2.50 dividend. I sold at #32 and move the fund to alhaji. When I see improvement I move back.The stock should be doing well because thr products are selling

They have wide range of products and selling massively. Cost seems to be the problem.

Flour mills are the makers of the following:

1. Semovita
2. Goldenvita
3. Masavita
4. Golden Penny Garri
5. Golden Penny Prime Flour
6. Golden Penny Masa Flour
7. Golden Penny Whole Wheat Flour
8. Golden Penny Thai Farm
9. Mai Kwabo Flour
10. Noodle Flour
11. Classic Flour
12. Easy Bake Flour
13. Eagle Wheat Flour
14. Soft Biscuit Flour
15. Multi-Purpose Flour
16. Confectionary Flour
17. Golden Penny Noodles
18. Twists
19. Macaroni
20. Spaghettini
21. Spaghetti
22. Mai Kwabo Macaroni
23. Couscous
24. Mai Kwabo Spaghetti
25. Autie B Spaghetti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2023
UNITY BANK grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

That's really not how this market works especially dividend paying stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2023
UCAP doin wonders...
News of the bonus is lookin true.
Dazzlin to N25..
Holding tight to my units... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
megawealth01:

That's really not how this market works especially dividend paying stocks
How does dividend paying stock work.So because it is dividend paying stock after making huge profit. The cost of doing business will reduce statement to nothing whr shareholders will take home crumbs as gain for thr investment as dividend while the management will be hammering .Oga Fmn should not be paying anything less than #5 as dividend by now with the kind money they make if the management has been able to be efficient with cost

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2023
FMN: They just don't want you to go up so shareholders will be getting peanuts? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
How does dividend paying stock work.So because it is dividend paying stock after making huge profit. The cost of doing business will reduce statement to nothing whr shareholders will take home crumbs as gain for thr investment as dividend while the management will be hammering .Oga Fmn should not be paying anything less than #5 as dividend by now with the kind money they make if the management has been able to be efficient with cost

FMN own is a long story sha... Why do you think the share price has refused to bounce up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Willie2015:
UCAP doin wonders...
News of the bonus is lookin true.
Dazzlin to N25..
Holding tight to my units... grin cheesy

I regret not buying more than I did. But still grateful for the little my shallow pocket could afford.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Mpeace:
I regret not buying more than I did. But still grateful for the little my shallow pocket could afford.

UCAP no get busstop again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2023
From the game that played out last week between CORONATION INSURANCE and its shareholders... The magomago nobi here oooooo... I watched it LIVE

If OANDO delist nothing will happen... Na their delisting price I no come sabi...

Dyor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2023
Gtbank @40+
Multiverse @15+

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2023
@Eterna full bid 10%
Any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Wetin happen for JAIZ Bank grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2023
Na alhaji factor they happen for jaiz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2023
stcool:
Wetin happen for JAIZ Bank grin

Guys are patronizing banks at the moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pls when is market closing today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Do we have UCAP office in Ibadan ni?

yMcy56:

Thanks so much dear brother.
I sent you PM already. Kindly reply.

* The customer care is so use.less and non-responsive.....
Hope you can see why I used to rate Morgan Capital higher than all those big ones......
Customer service is as important as the service itself but some of them don't know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
megawealth01:

FMN own is a long story sha... Why do you think the share price has refused to bounce up?

Because they are not creating value, not making economic profit, profit margins are too low, they are not efficient

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Because they are not creating value, not making economic profit, profit margins are too low, they are not efficient
deep
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pls how can i move my portfolio from Meristem to yochaa. Meristem customer service is wack I can cope again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
crownprince2017:
Pls how can i move my portfolio from Meristem to yochaa. Meristem customer service is wack I can cope again.

Meristem that attends to me as if I be JAGABAN

The only probs na their transaction fees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) (7425) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boerzem, awesomeJ(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.